ILA Flowers Design Studio

Watertown, MA View map

$5,478 Typical Price

There are no limits for ILA Flowers Design Studio when it comes to flowers that custom designed just for your event. If you do not see something that you are looking for on our website www.IlaFlowers.com please call us for complimentary consultation or a phone quote. We start fresh with each client that we have privilege to work with. It is our goal to give you high quality service for a fare price in the way that fosters trust and inspiration.

When you do something with love it becomes magic!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$254

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$88

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$110

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$246

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,478

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Sarah S. Married on 08/21/2021

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL flowers

Ilonna did the most STUNNING job with the flowers at our August wedding. I was so blown away by how she brought our vision to life - the flowers were even more gorgeous than I imagined and I am so so thrilled with how everything came together. Ilonna was so patient with me throughout the planning process and asked all the right questions to make sure we were on the same page about everything. I am so happy we worked with her and could not have asked for more beautiful florals on our big day! All of our guests kept commenting on how beautiful all the flowers were at the wedding too! I would recommend Ilonna to EVERYONE.

Thank you so much Ilonna for your beautiful work!!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra T. Married on 11/02/2019

Blown Away!

Ilonna was amazing to work with! We met with her several times and talked for hours about every detail of our vision. She is clearly a talented florist and can do any style, from casual beach weddings to extravagant black tie. She worked with our budget and offered ideas and suggestions, even down to the vases. I was very particular with the colors and style and knew that may be difficult to find certain types of flowers during the Fall/Winter season. When the day came, I was blown away by the floral arrangements. Everything was EXACTLY how I had envisioned. We even gave her free rein with our cocktail hour centerpiece, and we couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. We received so many compliments from guests for many days after our wedding. Highly recommend!!!
    Allison Married on 11/17/2018

AMAZING florist-- fun to work with and STUNNING work.

Not going to lie, flowers were one area of the wedding experience that I was nervous about as I don't know anything about flowers besides what I like and don't like. llona listened to my vision, totally understood it and executed flawlessly. The flowers -- our bouquets, the ceremony arch and all the decor was absolutely flawless. I would recommend her 1000x over and over and over again. Thanks so much!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Borisyuk Photography Borisyuk Photography Wedding Photographers

Ilona is a very talented floral designer and created beautiful arrangements for one of my brides, which made the photos amazing of course. The bride also loved working with her, so she always comes to mind when my clients look for recommendations!

65 Dexter Ave Watertown, MA, 02472
Location of (ILA Flowers Design Studio)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding