321 Moraine St, Marshfield, MA 02050 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 6

About Beach Plum Floral Design

Beach Plum Floral Design is a boutique floral studio servicing weddings, private functions, and corporate events. We would love to help you create an unforgettable event that reflects your style and captures your vision. Contact us today for a free design consultation!

Best,

104 Reviews for Beach Plum Floral Design

Beach Plum Floral Design 1
Beach Plum Floral Design 2

Tracy Russell · Married on 05/04/2019

Gorgeous flowers and customer service!

Courtney was an amazing coordinator through the entire process for me. She made my vision come to life through the most beautiful bouquets, floral arrangements, lighting and the touches of flowers all over from my cake to the welcome sign. Could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Beach Plum Floral Design 3

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Simply stunning & creative florals

Jill and her team were simply amazing! From our first meeting at her barn floral studio (which is gorgeous in itself), we instantly knew we had to hire her. Her infectious spirit, passion, and creativity was everything we were looking for. We discussed our floral and design 'vision' with Jill for our beachside tented wedding but we trusted her to get creative. She took our ideas and turned them into reality. They not only provided and designed our florals, but they helped design and source our tablescapes, ceremony decor and virtually everything under the tent. When we walked into the tent, we were blown away to see our vision come to life! The arrangements and bouquets were unique and beautiful, full of texture and life.

I would recommend Jill and her team at Beach Plum Floral whole-heartedly! They were amazing throughout the planning process and especially on the day of.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Skylar · Married on 07/28/2018

I was blown away working with Jill - her floral arrangements are perfection and I am so glad I choose her to do my wedding. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I felt Jill listened to what we wanted, and provided great advice and answers to our questions. On our big day we had a quick change of weather and had to move the ceremony inside, and Jill set everything up beautifully, including our elaborate arbor. She is hard working, dedicated and wildly talented. I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Beach Plum Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 151.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 76.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 92.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 136.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,656.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Click Chick Photography
    Click Chick Photography Wedding Photographers

I've known Jillian of Beach Plum Floral Design for many years. And if there is one thing I can say, is that she is a very talented when it comes to Floral Designs. It's a natural talent that few people have. I highly recommend Beach Plum Floral Design for your wedding. Her talent is amazing!! You certainly won't be disappointed!!

• 321 Moraine St Marshfield, 02050 See on map