321 Moraine St, Marshfield, MA 02050 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 6

About Beach Plum Floral Design

Beach Plum Floral Design is a boutique floral studio servicing weddings, private functions, and corporate events. We would love to help you create an unforgettable event that reflects your style and captures your vision. Contact us today for a free design consultation!

Best,

Beach Plum Floral Design 6
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/07/2019

Thoughtful, Professional and went above and beyond for her Bride

I can't begin to explain how amazing Jill & the Beach Plum team was. The planning process was amazing I got to visit her office and see first hand how beautiful their work was and map out our vision. From the beginning I already had complete faith in the team, but seriously they went above and beyond on the day of and exceeded my expectations. First off installing everything seamlessly on the beach in 95 degree weather was impressive! Second, they knew that I really loved peonies and it was the end of July and almost impossible to find them...but she worked magic did it and surprised me day of the wedding and it seriously brought me to tears when I saw my bouquet. Third, they knew my mother had calla lilies in her bouquet and incorporated those into mine too it was so thoughtful and meant so much to me. Lastly...aside from how impressed I was with the bouquet, seeing the arch, the ceremony flowers and the STUNNING fireplace installation they created blew me away. I would recommend this team to any and every bride or groom they were seriously incredible!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Beach Plum Floral Design 7
    Beach Plum Floral Design 8
    Beach Plum Floral Design 9
    Beach Plum Floral Design 10
  • Corey

Corey Avery · Married on 06/21/2019

The best ever!

I cannot recommend Jillian and Beachplum enough. I had a vision that Jillian brought to life. One of the favorite moments of the day was walking into my venue and seeing my dream décor come true. She worked with our budget and made everything we wanted happen. She is not the slightest bit pushy and works with you to make sure everything is what you want. I never knew I could love flowers so much. I was so obsessed with my bouquet and all the centerpieces. Jillian is everything, I would never think about another florist after working with her. She is truly amazing!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Tracy Russell · Married on 05/04/2019

Gorgeous flowers and customer service!

Courtney was an amazing coordinator through the entire process for me. She made my vision come to life through the most beautiful bouquets, floral arrangements, lighting and the touches of flowers all over from my cake to the welcome sign. Could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Beach Plum Floral Design 11

Beach Plum Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 151.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 76.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 92.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 136.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,656.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Click Chick Photography
    Click Chick Photography Wedding Photographers

I've known Jillian of Beach Plum Floral Design for many years. And if there is one thing I can say, is that she is a very talented when it comes to Floral Designs. It's a natural talent that few people have. I highly recommend Beach Plum Floral Design for your wedding. Her talent is amazing!! You certainly won't be disappointed!!

• 321 Moraine St Marshfield, 02050 See on map