Beach Plum Floral Design

Marshfield, MA View map

$3,656 Typical Price

Beach Plum Floral Design is a boutique floral studio servicing weddings, private functions, and corporate events. We would love to help you create an unforgettable event that reflects your style and captures your vision. Contact us today for a free design consultation!

Best,

Jillian

781-738-7787

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$151

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$76

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$92

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$136

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,656

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Nautical
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Amanda Married on 09/24/2020

Beautiful Flowers

Beach plum was beyond helpful and patient. The flowers were gorgeous and my bridal bouquet was perfect. I highly recommend them
    Erica M. Married on 02/09/2020

The Floral Gods

There are really no words for how amazing and talented Chelsea and the Beach Plum team was on our wedding day! From meeting with me multiple times and dealing with my constantly changing ideas they over delivered. I knew when I first met with Chelsea I wouldn’t have to worry about much when it came to the floral design of the room. They somehow took my vision and made it better!
    The two installations that won the day for me were the chandeliers and our arbor. Beach Plum decorated all 6 chandeliers at the venue and created the most stunning arbor for us to get married under. As luck would have it, it rained on my wedding day. Chelsea came right up to my room to see how I was feeling about it. The rain was supposed to stop for our ceremony time but since we were getting married on the water the wind was going to be tough. She said if I wanted it outside then they would make sure it was perfect and the arbor would not budge. TRULY OVER DELIVERED!
    Chelsea, you and your team are a DREAM! Thanks for making my rainy wedding day beautiful!
    Erica and Rob
    Lizzy Married on 10/25/2019

Best Florist Ever.

Stop what you are doing. Close all of the other tabs of other florists that you have open. Open your email and get in contact with Beach Plum, Jill and her team IMMEDIATELY and start hoping she has your date open. Now on to the rest of our review.

It was 3 months before our wedding and our originally selected florist was not working. We had to rush to find the right person to match our vibe (glamorous, lux, dark, moody). We reached out to Beach Plum and initially talked to Maddi who got us roped in and in contact with the ONE and ONLY Jillian. From here everything for our wedding day became a fantasy world. Because we are living in Baltimore with a wedding on Cape Cod we did not have flexibility with meeting… so Jill said we could meet her on her day off at her home/studio. This should have been our first clue that she was the one for us. We met and talked on a cold dreary Monday morning for over an hour about everything we envisioned. We asked her countless questions about her professional opinion (this is what they do people, let them have some say). She talked about table clothes, napkins, cups, place card tables, center pieces, bouquets, boutonnieres all of it. We were sold and full of excitement.

Choosing a florist is hard because they cannot do a full mock up for you. No number of Pinterest boards or ideas truly encapsulate what YOUR day is going to look like so it truly comes down to if you trust the team you have chosen. Jill made us feel at ease. Three months out with no florist is a CODE RED but once we sat down with Jill we felt and knew she cared. We were open with her and she was open with us about how she saw it going.
    Leading up to wedding day everything was a breeze. She worked seamlessly with our venue and planner (Wequassett and Megan Sugg). Day of we saw her briefly as she personally delivered bouquets and boutonnieres. The rest was a mystery until show time and I do not think it is an understatement to say we were BLOWN away. Beach Plum went so over what we could have ever expected. We still have people texting us that our center pieces, vibe and décor (which Jill helped with) were second to none.

As we said above…. Close all of the other tabs and forget anyone else is an option. Beach Plum is your #1, #2 and #3 best choice to make your day magical.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

21 photos · 08/22/2015
  • Michael & Caitlin
    26 photos · 08/17/2015

Click Chick Photography Click Chick Photography Wedding Photographers

I've known Jillian of Beach Plum Floral Design for many years. And if there is one thing I can say, is that she is a very talented when it comes to Floral Designs. It's a natural talent that few people have. I highly recommend Beach Plum Floral Design for your wedding. Her talent is amazing!! You certainly won't be disappointed!!

321 Moraine St Marshfield, MA, 02050

By Appointment Only
Location of (Beach Plum Floral Design)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding