Beach Plum Floral Design Reviews

103 Reviews for Beach Plum Floral Design

103 Beach Plum Floral Design Reviews

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Simply stunning & creative florals

Jill and her team were simply amazing! From our first meeting at her barn floral studio (which is gorgeous in itself), we instantly knew we had to hire her. Her infectious spirit, passion, and creativity was everything we were looking for. We discussed our floral and design 'vision' with Jill for our beachside tented wedding but we trusted her to get creative. She took our ideas and turned them into reality. They not only provided and designed our florals, but they helped design and source our tablescapes, ceremony decor and virtually everything under the tent. When we walked into the tent, we were blown away to see our vision come to life! The arrangements and bouquets were unique and beautiful, full of texture and life.

I would recommend Jill and her team at Beach Plum Floral whole-heartedly! They were amazing throughout the planning process and especially on the day of.

Skylar · Married on 07/28/2018

I was blown away working with Jill - her floral arrangements are perfection and I am so glad I choose her to do my wedding. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I felt Jill listened to what we wanted, and provided great advice and answers to our questions. On our big day we had a quick change of weather and had to move the ceremony inside, and Jill set everything up beautifully, including our elaborate arbor. She is hard working, dedicated and wildly talented. I highly recommend working with her.

• W

Winston · Married on 10/21/2017

Jill and the others at Beach Plum Floral did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding! From our first meeting in their (very cool) barn/studio, my mom and I could tell that Jill was committed to creating the bouquets, centerpieces, and church arrangements that would achieve the look I had envisioned for the big day. Throughout the planning process, she helped narrow down flowers and colors to achieve the look we were hoping for (even helping with suggestions on dress colors based on my vision for the flowers!). When the flowers were delivered the day of the wedding, I (and I think our photographer!) teared up when we saw them - beautiful, bright fall colors that complemented the bridesmaids’ dresses just as I had hoped. The bouquets, boutonnieres, altar and pew flowers, centerpieces, and cake flowers were perfect. In addition, Beach Plum strung “bistro lights” up over the dance floor at the venue (The Pavilion at Pinehills), giving the room a warm and atmospheric glow. I would HIGHLY recommend Beach Plum Floral!

Kerrin · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot praise Beach Plum enough for all they did at our wedding on 10/7/17. They have the best taste and provided everything from bouquets to lighting to centerpieces and more. They were so easy to work with!!!

Julianne · Married on 09/02/2017

I cannot thank the ladies at Beach Plum enough for creating such a beautiful atmosphere for my recent wedding! I am 100% the most clueless person when it comes to flowers and Grace was amazingly helpful in guiding me through the whole process. Her designs were gorgeous and fit with exactly what I wanted! Would highly recommend Beach Plum for all your floral needs!!

kaitlyn · Married on 08/19/2017

Jillian and her team at Beach Plum Floral are an absolute dream to work with. The arraignments for my beach wedding were jaw dropping and set the tone for the entire event. My guests were in awe from the moment they saw the ceremony setup (a mantle on the beach which was adorned with a beautiful garland), and continued to talk about the gorgeous centerpieces and small touches around the reception space. Through out the planning process Jillian was professional and readily available. Jillian is a floral fairy godmother and I will truly miss working with her!

Alicia · Married on 07/21/2017

There aren't enough wonderful things I could say about Jillian and the Beach Plum team. From our very first meeting, her calm and sweet demeanor made me want to immediately work with her. She was able to give suggestions and build off of my vision. When I saw the florals on the day of my wedding I was blown away. They were better than anything I could have ever imagined. She went above and beyond to get dahlias and peonies (which were out of season at the time) to use in my bouquets. The personal touches that she made in my beach venue made everything look so beautiful. Thank you Jillian for making one of the most important days in my life a dream come true!!!

Danielle · Married on 06/24/2017

Love Jillian and the whole team at Beachplum! They were extremely patient and responsive, and were willing to chat about any minor detail as ideas came up. Jillian perfectly understood my vision from our first meeting and executed to a tee. She knew just the flowers and leaves to use to get the texture and "look" I was going for. The day-of execution was flawless and I didn't have to think about one single thing on my wedding day.

Janelle · Married on 05/28/2017

I can't say enough about Jill and her team at Beach Plum Floral. Ultimate professionalism, excellent service level, personal, kind-hearted, and supportive all come to mind when thinking of how I would describe them.
    The floral and event design executed was a dream turned into reality. No detail was left untouched! I felt like I was walking into a dream when I saw the setup for my beach ceremony.. breathtakingly beautiful.
    When I met with Jill at her beautiful studio, she instantly knew exactly what to do when I described the romantic, beachy, vintage feel I wanted for my wedding. She was finishing my sentences and pulling the ideas from my head before I could get them out! She was so sweet and made me feel completely at ease. After our meeting, I felt 1000x better about planning my wedding! She really just went above and beyond. For my wedding, the florals to me were the most important part because of how much I love them. My favorite flowers (Dahlias) were out of season and she has some flown from Japan just so I could have them in my bouquet! I have never seen such beautiful bouquets and centerpieces - so plush with dahlias, peonies, succulents, and eucalyptus, truly a dreamscape of a design!
    Again, I cannot say enough good things and could probably go on forever. Thank you so much Jill and Beach Plum- you truly gave me the most beautiful, dream of a wedding I could have ever hoped for!

Julia · Married on 05/20/2017

I don't even have words to describe what an incredible, breathtaking job Jillian and the rest of the team at Beach Plum Floral did for our wedding last month! From beginning to end, Jillian was amazing to work with--she listened to our ideas, gave us incredible advice throughout the planning process and then executed our vision perfectly on the day of. Everything was on time, every detail was beyond beautiful and each member of the team was absolutely delightful. We feel so incredibly lucky to have worked with such an amazing vendor who treated our entire wedding with such care, from the flowers to the decor, they truly went above and beyond in every way possible. Walking into our wedding tent for the first time was like walking into a dream, and we can't thank Beach Plum Floral enough for that incredible experience! I can't recommend Beach Plum enough for any wedding or special event you have coming up!

Katie · Married on 05/19/2017

I absolutely loved working with Jillian! We had some DIY centerpiece ideas and she really helped us pull everything together so it looked amazing! The flowers were breathtaking. Plus, she made this amazing wreath for our dog to wear down the aisle. I highly recommend Beach Plum Floral Design, you will not regret it, their work is amazing!

Brianne · Married on 04/15/2017

While I didn't start wedding planning with a clear vision for the day as a whole, I felt like once I had a plan for my flowers, the rest of my look would come together. In the end, I was right, and working with Jillian was the best decision I made while wedding planning.

When I started requesting information and quotes, I tried to be informed and prepared - I knew I wanted to incorporate a lot of my favorite summer blooms (hydrangea, peony, cottage rose), but I also wanted a more bohemian, less buttoned up take on a New England wedding, with lots of mossy eucalyptus and other greenery. I had ideas for what I wanted, but also didn't have a clue. And as the quotes started rolling back in, I quickly discovered that the "less is more" motif that I wanted to curate came with a price tag that far exceeded my budget.

When I found Jillian, I immediately felt like I was chatting with a close friend. We easily bounced ideas back and forth, and she knew how to take my messy list of thoughts and turn it into a beautiful, cohesive, elegantly casual day. Jillian is the most fun to talk to, and she always kept my budget in mind, offering up alternatives to help save money where we could, and helping me determine which details to focus or splurge on.

When wedding crises came up with other vendors or our venue, Jillian was the helpful and supportive ear of a friend - a friend who plans weddings, and has seen it all, and knows just how to proceed. I can't say enough good things about her, and can happily report that she's doing the flowers for my best friend's wedding this December.

Seriously, she is the best.

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

Jillian and her team made our wedding absolutely gorgeous. There were so many little personal touches everywhere and my bouquet was beyond beautiful. I asked to use some of my own ginger jars for the wedding as the vases for the flowers and I was completely blown away at how it all came together. We were so lucky to have Jillian and her team.

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2016

Jillian at Beach Plum is one of the nicest, most sincere and genuine people I've met in a very long time. She was an absolute sweetheart and joy to work with. I did my research via Pinterest, googled flower type and colors and came in prepared for my consultation with her. We worked together to put together to create what turned out to be the most beautiful flower arrangements, bouquets and corsages I've ever seen. You turned me Jillian as I said I didn't want flowers at the beginning, but I'm over the moon that I changed my mind as the flowers really pulled everything together, made it more romantic and just really was the exclamation point on our table settings. I can not thank you enough for ALL of your help throughout this process. You've converted me and I am sure you'll be seeing more of me in the future as I'm now a true believer in flowers make everything better!!!

P.S. Your slap bracelet for the corsages in genius. My Mom said it was so comfortable and she much more comfortable to wear and it stayed in place unlike others in the past that she would have to keep readjusting.
    Also, the drapery from the center light out was 1,000% what I had envisioned. We were on the same page when we met at the Canoe Club and talked about it. It was beyond perfect as are you!

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

Jillian was a delight to work with. I felt very confident in her creativity and I absolutely loved the final product. She was so helpful in helping me brainstorm ideas for the bouquets and centerpieces. She really put me at ease and flowers were something I didn't have to worry about on my wedding day!

I worked with Jillian for my 10/15/16 wedding in Cape Cod. The flowers came out even better than I had hoped for! I went back and forth on what I wanted and didn't really know how it was going to all look together but it was amazing.

During the whole process she was very responsive via email and phone calls. I met with her once at her studio to discuss my options and get her opinion on what flowers/decor would look best with our linens and color-schemes (I highly recommend going to her studio, it's so beautiful).

Jillian and her team were amazing the day of and made multiple stops dropping off flowers at different locations for photo opps. She was so sweet and I highly recommend using Beach Plum Floral for any event you may have. The flowers are absolute perfection!

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2016

I can not say enough about Jillian and her team of floral experts at Beach Plum Floral Design!! I met with Jillian initially at her studio and was instantly blown away by her style and mock set ups. She creates something for everyone. Once we discussed the vision/vibe that I was hoping my Wedding would encompass, I had every faith in Jillian that she would make my dream vision a reality. With her ever so calming presence and abundant knowledge of every trend/flower/tablescape there is, Jillian was super receptive to my thoughts and ideas and offered her own suggestion with respect to what she feels looks and works best. Her designs are incredible--and above & beyond anything I had hoped for!! The bouquets/tablescapes were the talk of the entire wedding! I can not wait to recommend Beach Plum to all future brides--not only for their exquisite design, but also for their passion of the art and enthusiasm for your special event!!

Melissa · event on: 10/08/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2016

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

Jillian and her team are the true definition of a perfect wedding vendor. From the very first meeting, to all my calls and emails to the day of the wedding they were right there for me! Planning your wedding can be stressful at times and lucky for me Jillian made the flower and decorating process fun. Every time we met it was more like planning with a friend then a vendor. The day of my wedding her team was truly impeccable and I thank them for that! I highly recommend Beach Plum Floral!

Kate · Married on 10/01/2016

I am so happy that I chose Beach Plum floral for my wedding day. The work they do is beautiful and breathtaking! After meeting with a very pricey and somewhat pushy florist in Boston, I was relieved to meet Jillian! She understood my vision right away, and was super flexible with what I wanted to do. I never felt pressured to spend more than I was comfortable with, and felt her proposal was very fair for the value of work. Jillian was open to adding and tweaking the design as I got more specific ideas throughout the planning process. She was so friendly and I really trusted her to do a great job, which she and her team did! Her design vision is excellent, and all the flowers were so beautiful! From flower girl headpiece to elaborate head table design, everything was amazing. I even had a guest tell me that of all the 8 weddings she attended last year, she doesn't remember anyone's centerpieces except mine because they were so beautiful. If you have the opportunity to work with Beach Plum, hire them and know your wedding will be gorgeous!

Annette · Married on 09/24/2016

Jillian and her team did an outstanding job for my daughter's wedding. Beach Plum captured our vision for the flowers and the overall look. They were easy to work with and extremely flexible. In addition, Beach Plum was very creative with ideas for the event. When people walked into our venue they were stunned by how beautiful it looked. The flowers, lighting and colors were spectacular!

Beach Plum Floral made my vision a reality and THEN some! When my husband and I walked into the reception space, our breath was taken away! Their work was stunningly beautiful and their communication and collaboration throughout the planning process was such a pleasure. Their team should be proud of themselves for creating such magnificent works of art - I know that all of my guests appreciated how beautiful the my whole wedding was. They did stunning work, even within the constraints of a quick room-flip!

I wish I could give everyone who worked on my wedding at Beach Plum a hug! They are all pro's and so talented.

Hire Beach Plum and you'll be adding a true MVP to your team. Jillian did such a swoon-worthy job for our September Cape Cod wedding and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. I can't imagine I was the easiest client—I love flowers and had so many different ideas for what elements I wanted because I was excited about everything, but at the same time I am very particular and detail-oriented, so had a specific, if not cohesive, vision. Jill was able to combine my jumbled ideas into one coherent design and did it all with a smile. She is unbelievably responsive, accessible, patient, and kind—always willing to chat to talk through ideas with me. She was great at communicating—in particular, she was clear about what she needed from me to be able to do her job—and is very organized, which I really appreciated. Jill also worked well with our other vendors even though she hadn't worked with all of them before and she and her team chipped in to help with other setup where needed. I always felt like I was in the hands of an expert working with Beach Plum and was confident that they would deliver a beautiful design. Jillian and her team executed it perfectly; the flowers complimented the location, my dress, and all other details beautifully, and so many guests (and other vendors) complimented the tasteful and gorgeous flowers. I only wish I had another event coming up in Massachusetts for which I could hire Beach Plum!

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

I'm so happy I chose Beach Plum Floral for my wedding on Cape Cod this past September. From the first phone call, I knew that I made the right decision. I met Jillian at her studio (it's beautiful and is sure to provide some inspiration if you visit!) to discuss my vision for my wedding. While I wasn't sure of all of the elements when I started, Jillian was a great sounding board through the whole process and was so easy to work with from start to finish. The day of my wedding, her team was prompt and brought everything to life. I loved my gorgeous, full bouquet and the beautiful flowers that she created for our ceremony arbor. I highly recommend working with Beach Plum for creative and memorable floral arrangements. Thank you, Beach Plum!