Franklin, MA 02038 Map · Phone number

About FIORI

http://www.fioriflorals.com/ Please check out the site for more photos and our instagram!

Fiori is not only my business, it’s my passion. I live to create unique floral designs that reflect your vision using various textures and color palettes. Even the simplest arrangement can renew a mood, transform a space, and create an emotional experience and connection to a special day. I will work with you to provide a custom assortment for any occasion.

11836704101003150459077258686942109257717560n co
sn 1421
kdjnksllinqwjdkhqsbdkaksdasdasd

11 Reviews for FIORI

Shirley · Married on 09/03/2016

My advice would be to book Fiori. Michelle has an ability to envision perfection. She knows exactly how to translate and help you achieve the exact look you want. She is very honest and will help you every step of the way. She was the florist for my son's wedding 9/3/16 and the florals at the church, the bouquets and reception table flowers were GORGEOUS. Thank you Fiori Florals.

Emily · Married on 05/29/2016

Michelle was such a pleasure to work with. We met a couple of times prior to the wedding, talking about our vision for the flowers, table settings and general decor. Michelle was able to work within our budget, pointing out ways I could save here and there and still have the desired result. She was beyond accommodating, and I really appreciated her willingness to help me with any project, she gave very helpful suggestions throughout the process and was there for me to answer any questions. I felt like I could really trust her to carry out everything that we planned and she executed everything perfectly. Michelle is professional and has a great eye, she can make something beautiful out of simple items. We are beyond thankful!

Michelle did an AMAZING job on our wedding! The flowers were exactly what I wanted. She is great to work with and was very responsive whenever I had questions. She is super creative and also helped me with some other wedding projects like calligraphy and chalkboard signs which came out awesome!

Award

FIORI FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 170.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals

• Franklin, 02038 See on map