FIORI Reviews

11 | Franklin, MA

11 Reviews for FIORI

Shirley · Married on 09/03/2016

My advice would be to book Fiori. Michelle has an ability to envision perfection. She knows exactly how to translate and help you achieve the exact look you want. She is very honest and will help you every step of the way. She was the florist for my son's wedding 9/3/16 and the florals at the church, the bouquets and reception table flowers were GORGEOUS. Thank you Fiori Florals.

Emily · Married on 05/29/2016

Michelle was such a pleasure to work with. We met a couple of times prior to the wedding, talking about our vision for the flowers, table settings and general decor. Michelle was able to work within our budget, pointing out ways I could save here and there and still have the desired result. She was beyond accommodating, and I really appreciated her willingness to help me with any project, she gave very helpful suggestions throughout the process and was there for me to answer any questions. I felt like I could really trust her to carry out everything that we planned and she executed everything perfectly. Michelle is professional and has a great eye, she can make something beautiful out of simple items. We are beyond thankful!

Michelle did an AMAZING job on our wedding! The flowers were exactly what I wanted. She is great to work with and was very responsive whenever I had questions. She is super creative and also helped me with some other wedding projects like calligraphy and chalkboard signs which came out awesome!

Erica · Married on 07/11/2015

Michelle was so easy to work with! She took our vision and just made it that much better! She is patient and calm - totally willing to make your wedding vision come to life! All of the flowers, from bridal bouquets to boutonnieres, from cake flowers to table/bar arrangements, were stunning and exactly what we envisioned for our special day. Thank you thank you thank you!

Erin · Married on 06/26/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Michelle and Fiori Florals. I had a very clear vision for what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like, and Michelle truly made that vision a reality. I showed her photos from Pinterest of unique arrangements that I loved, and she made my flowers look even better! Everything was meticulous and thoughtfully done. She even handmade flowergirl petal-holders and brought extra petals to decorate the cake area. The flowers were one of the highlights of my wedding, and I would highly recommend this business.

Fiori Florals did an amazing job for my flowers on my wedding day. Leading up to the wedding Michelle was very responsive through email and met with me a couple of times to help me decide what I wanted. She helped me create a Pinterest board and showed me some ideas on her boards that were very extensive and helpful. Through our conversations she helped me decide what kind of style I wanted for my flowers and helped me select the right arrangements for my theme (I don't know much about flowers so her assistance deciding was very appreciated!). The day of the wedding Michelle was very efficient and put my mind at ease organizing everything for me...My bouquet was gorgeous and we repurposed my bridesmaids bouquets for the tables. She is so creative and offers very affordable prices for beautiful arrangements for weddings, and any other occasion. I highly recommend Fiori Florals!

Beth · Married on 02/14/2015

This was a very easy process for me! Michelle was very personable and very easy to work with. She always was very responsive to my questions and very flexible since I kept changing the amounts of arrangements I needed. She did an amazing job figuring out my vision. I knew the colors I was looking for and an idea of the feel I was looking for but that was about it. She created the most gorgeous centerpieces and bouquets. We received many compliments on our flowers. They came out so beautifully and better than I ever could have imagined!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/11/2014

FIORI Florals did an amazing job for our wedding! Michelle was great to work with, she really listened to the ideas we had and understood the look we were going for and delivered exactly what we wanted. She had great ideas on how to make our budget work without loosing any style. The day of the wedding she was prompt and professional and when we saw our reception for the first time, we were blown away! We couldn't be happier with our choice.

Lisa · Married on 06/21/2014

Fiori Florals did an amazing job for my wedding flowers! I didn't want to get bogged down with the details of type, style, etc. so I showed her a couple pictures and colors and the end result was even more amazing than I could have imagined! I highly recommend this to anyone for any event you want beautiful flowers!

Erica · Married on 06/15/2013

Michelle was extremely professional during the planning and the day of the wedding. I couldn't have been happier with her style and expertise in the flower arrangements. I would highly recommend her for your next event!

David · event on: 08/17/2017

Family member sick, in and out of the hospital. Googled Fiori, spoke at 10am and they delivered by 4pm the same day.

The flowers were beyond perfect, the most beautiful design I've ever seen. Beyond picture perfect.

Good value, exceptional quality and service.