ILA Flowers Design Studio Reviews

ILA Flowers Design Studio 5
ILA Flowers Design Studio 6
ILA Flowers Design Studio 7

Allison · Married on 11/17/2018

AMAZING florist-- fun to work with and STUNNING work.

Not going to lie, flowers were one area of the wedding experience that I was nervous about as I don't know anything about flowers besides what I like and don't like. llona listened to my vision, totally understood it and executed flawlessly. The flowers -- our bouquets, the ceremony arch and all the decor was absolutely flawless. I would recommend her 1000x over and over and over again. Thanks so much!!

Gabriela · Married on 08/26/2018

Stunning flowers, great service

I could not be happier with the flowers ILA put together for my wedding. She exactly understood the colors and feel that I was looking for and created beautiful and elegant bouquets within our budget. She even surprised me with some beautiful peonies and dahlias for the bridal bouquet that are very difficult to find at the end of August. I would definitely reccomend ILA for any type of flowers and any budget.

Cristy · Married on 05/12/2018

Ilonna is a true visionary! She was so personable throughout the process. After meeting with her for the initial consultation, I knew I wanted to book her right away. Her prices are super fair and reasonable. Her execution, flexibility, and creativity during the day of the wedding were more than I could ever ask for. Thank you, Ilonna for your beautiful work at our wedding!

Genia · Married on 11/04/2017

Ilonna, Thank you so much for putting the finishing touch on the wedding celebration. The bouquets and table arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. Your expertise and mastery brought our vision to fruition. You are truly a master at your craft.

ILA Flowers Design Studio 8
    ILA Flowers Design Studio 9
    ILA Flowers Design Studio 10
    ILA Flowers Design Studio 11
    ILA Flowers Design Studio 12

Alison · Married on 10/07/2017

Beautiful flowers, captured what we wanted exactly, willing to work with our budget. Was far beyond satisfied and would definitely recommend!

Kristina · Married on 08/20/2017

I have the most fantastic experience with Illoana! She is beyond creative, listened to everything I said and added her own twist. The venue along with all my guests were raving about her work! She is very fair with pricing and easy to work with! Highly recommend her!!

ILA Flowers Design Studio 13
    ILA Flowers Design Studio 14
    ILA Flowers Design Studio 15
    ILA Flowers Design Studio 16
    ILA Flowers Design Studio 17

Dorinda · Married on 07/08/2017

My venue looked more beautiful than I expected. Thank you for making my days so special.

Talin · Married on 04/30/2017

Ilonna was very professional, attentive and creative all at the same time! She automatically understood what my vision was for my wedding and delivered 150%. She went above and beyond for me to make sure my wedding looked like the fairytale i dreamt of! After leaving our first appointment i left with complete FAITH in her! I knew i was getting exactly what i wanted and didn't have to worry about the floral aspect of the wedding. The day of the wedding, we received the bouquet and they were perfectly GORGEOUS! My bouquet was flawless and beautiful just like she described it would be. The centerpieces were exactly what we discussed and even more beautiful in person! Last minute i had a LOVE sign that we were adding to the cake table which had three hooks that stood out and immediately without hesitation she agreed to cover it with more beautiful flowers which made the table stand out and look even more gorgeous! I really couldn't have been any happier with Ilonna's work! She is an amazing person and has the creative eye for exactly what she is doing. Ilonna was recommended by a close friend of mine and I would recommend ILA designs to anyone and EVERYONE! She will be getting more clients from me for sure! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :)

Roxi · Married on 12/10/2016

ILA Flowers took care of my daughter's wedding shower and wedding. She is creative, professional and delivers what she promises and some more. We liked her so much, this time around we're using her for the Baby Shower!!!

Anais · Married on 11/05/2016

I loved working with ILA Flowers. She really saw my vision and worked with my budget to make everything perfect and the way that I wanted it. She was very efficient on getting back to my emails. I highly recommend her to everyone!! I can't wait to work with her again on my future events :)

Nina · Married on 10/22/2016

Ilonna created flower arrangements for both my bridal shower and all parts of my wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased! She was very easy to work with and such a pleasure to be around, knew my vision for both events and provided her professional opinion politely and honestly. The flowers she chose were perfect and she wanted to ensure I got the best bang for my buck. She really works with your budget to ensure that each part of your event looks spectacular and truly cares about the details. All of her arrangements throughout each day were stunning but what I'll never forget is my sweetheart table. It was so beautiful that our guests were taking personal photographs in front of it when we we're dancing (hah!) We received so many compliments from our guests and I would recommend her again and again.

lara · Married on 10/09/2016

We used Ila Flowers Design for both our Bridal Shower and our Wedding, and both times Ilonna completely exceeded our expectations with breathtaking floral arrangements. She did everything I asked her to and even went above and beyond. Our guests all said they were so impressed with everything. We're so glad we found her, and we'll defintley be using Ilonna for all future events from now on!

Alison · Married on 10/01/2016

Working with Ilonna was a pleasure! Her prices are what made me go from DIY flowers to hiring her. She is super reasonably priced and her work is AMAZING. She went above and beyond to make the venue gorgeous. My guests said the centerpieces and decor were some of the most beautiful work they have ever seen. I agree completely. I would definitely use ILA Flowers again! I highly recommend this vendor!

Davy · Married on 08/20/2016

Great to work with. We got exactly what we wanted. The flowers looked great.

Anna · Married on 07/16/2016

Ilonna has a natural knack for being in tune with your wedding day floral visions. I wasn't sure what specific flowers and colors I wanted for my wedding day but after one conversation with Ilonna, she was able to capture the overall vibe I was going for. Ilonna was very flexible when it came to working within my budget and she was fuss free, which I tend to appreciate in a vendor. She produces high-end, quality work without the high-end price tag.

• User6206964 · 2+ years ago

Absolutely Talented!!! Ilonna is such an Artist!
    She learns your style very quickly and make such beautiful arrangements! I use her all the time for our company corporate events and recently for my wedding this past New Year's Eve! Love her! Highly recommend her!

Ilonna did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers! She truly understood our vision and created the design and look that we wanted for our big day. She is very talented and professional. She had lots of recommendations and ideas as well which I greatly appreciated. Before signing the agreement, she presented us with a very thorough proposal and was very accommodating to our budget and needs. We received many compliments on our beautiful flowers and decor and everything photographed perfectly! I highly recommend choosing Ilonna as your florist!!

Annarita · Married on 08/08/2015

Ilonna is truly a gifted and talented florist!! She is so professional and very honest with you about pricing to flower choices, we are so happy with her work and the guests continue to compliment us on how beautiful the floral arrangements were on the day of the wedding! We loved working with her and the work she did was truly stunning we could not be happier with how everything turned out!! Ilonna is so wonderful to work with and she has an amazing eye for what works well for your wedding and her attention to detail is unbeatable! You will be so pleased with her work and her professionalism!!

Bridget · Married on 08/01/2015

I would highly recommend Ilonna of ILA Flowers for your wedding! She did our personal and ceremony flowers and they came out AMAZING!!! The colors were so vibrant and exactly what we had asked for. My bouquet was a mix of purples, pinks, whites. She was so easy to work with, so friendly, and the prices were unbeatable for the quality of work. She arrived way before schedule on our wedding day to drop off the flowers which is really appreciated. So glad we went with her on our big day!

Betty · Married on 07/11/2015

Ilonna did an amazing job for our wedding. She is a wonderful person to work with, she will work with you and make your event look absolutely beautiful and the way you want. Everything looked gorgeous, the church decoration, the reception centerpieces, my bouquet...I was extremely pleased with the hard work she put into decorating and making everything look beautiful. Our sweetheart table was exceptionally beautiful, exactly the way I imagined. It was elegant, romantic and it looked amazing in the pictures. I highly recommend Ilonna as your florist.
    Thank you so much!!

Great service,illona worked with my budget and was able to create my vision.

lara · Married on 05/30/2015

My Bridal Shower flowers exceeded expectations! They were full, vibrant and fresh! I really wanted large hot pink peonies which Ilona mentioned were not in season however she was able to procure them and they really made the "Wow" factor! She really captured my vision and listened to every detail! We had so many compliments and the flowers really set the scene for my shower! I highly recommend working with Ilona Flowers!

Elise · Married on 05/16/2015

Ilona is an amazing florist. She exceeded my dreams in flowers. I would even compare her to Winston's Flowers, she is that amazing. She is very affordable and easy to talk to, I love her work and will definitely keep her in mind for any other flower needs I may have in the future.

Katie · Married on 05/09/2015

Ilonna was wonderful to work with for my wedding. I described a few colors and types of flowers I like and she took it from there. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful and very sturdy. Highly recommend ILA Flowers Design!!

ILA Flowers and Ilonna did an INCREDIBLE job for our wedding in October! Ilonna was so helpful, even visited the venue with me to give me ideas! She is extremely knowledgable, and everything she recommended was PERFECT! The bouquets, centerpieces, and room decorations were better than we could have ever imagined! All of our guests wanted to bring the flowers home because they were so beautiful! I HIGHLY recommend ILA Flowers - very professional, affordable, and a pleasure to work with!