32 Reviews for ILA Flowers Design Studio

Venue Visit (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
32 ILA Flowers Design Studio Reviews

Ilonna is a true visionary! She was so personable throughout the process. After meeting with her for the initial consultation, I knew I wanted to book her right away. Her prices are super fair and reasonable. Her execution, flexibility, and creativity during the day of the wedding were more than I could ever ask for. Thank you, Ilonna for your beautiful work at our wedding!

Profile Picture Cristy, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Ilonna, Thank you so much for putting the finishing touch on the wedding celebration. The bouquets and table arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. Your expertise and mastery brought our vision to fruition. You are truly a master at your craft.

Profile Picture Genia, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers, captured what we wanted exactly, willing to work with our budget. Was far beyond satisfied and would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have the most fantastic experience with Illoana! She is beyond creative, listened to everything I said and added her own twist. The venue along with all my guests were raving about her work! She is very fair with pricing and easy to work with! Highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My venue looked more beautiful than I expected. Thank you for making my days so special.

Profile Picture Dorinda, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Ilonna was very professional, attentive and creative all at the same time! She automatically understood what my vision was for my wedding and delivered 150%. She went above and beyond for me to make sure my wedding looked like the fairytale i dreamt of! After leaving our first appointment i left with complete FAITH in her! I knew i was getting exactly what i wanted and didn't have to worry about the floral aspect of the wedding. The day of the wedding, we received the bouquet and they were perfectly GORGEOUS! My bouquet was flawless and beautiful just like she described it would be. The centerpieces were exactly what we discussed and even more beautiful in person! Last minute i had a LOVE sign that we were adding to the cake table which had three hooks that stood out and immediately without hesitation she agreed to cover it with more beautiful flowers which made the table stand out and look even more gorgeous! I really couldn't have been any happier with Ilonna's work! She is an amazing person and has the creative eye for exactly what she is doing. Ilonna was recommended by a close friend of mine and I would recommend ILA designs to anyone and EVERYONE! She will be getting more clients from me for sure! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :)

Profile Picture Talin, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

ILA Flowers took care of my daughter's wedding shower and wedding. She is creative, professional and delivers what she promises and some more. We liked her so much, this time around we're using her for the Baby Shower!!!

Profile Picture Roxi, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved working with ILA Flowers. She really saw my vision and worked with my budget to make everything perfect and the way that I wanted it. She was very efficient on getting back to my emails. I highly recommend her to everyone!! I can't wait to work with her again on my future events :)

Profile Picture Anais, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ilonna created flower arrangements for both my bridal shower and all parts of my wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased! She was very easy to work with and such a pleasure to be around, knew my vision for both events and provided her professional opinion politely and honestly. The flowers she chose were perfect and she wanted to ensure I got the best bang for my buck. She really works with your budget to ensure that each part of your event looks spectacular and truly cares about the details. All of her arrangements throughout each day were stunning but what I'll never forget is my sweetheart table. It was so beautiful that our guests were taking personal photographs in front of it when we we're dancing (hah!) We received so many compliments from our guests and I would recommend her again and again.

Profile Picture Nina, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Ila Flowers Design for both our Bridal Shower and our Wedding, and both times Ilonna completely exceeded our expectations with breathtaking floral arrangements. She did everything I asked her to and even went above and beyond. Our guests all said they were so impressed with everything. We're so glad we found her, and we'll defintley be using Ilonna for all future events from now on!

Profile Picture lara, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Ilonna was a pleasure! Her prices are what made me go from DIY flowers to hiring her. She is super reasonably priced and her work is AMAZING. She went above and beyond to make the venue gorgeous. My guests said the centerpieces and decor were some of the most beautiful work they have ever seen. I agree completely. I would definitely use ILA Flowers again! I highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Great to work with. We got exactly what we wanted. The flowers looked great.

Profile Picture Davy, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ilonna has a natural knack for being in tune with your wedding day floral visions. I wasn't sure what specific flowers and colors I wanted for my wedding day but after one conversation with Ilonna, she was able to capture the overall vibe I was going for. Ilonna was very flexible when it came to working within my budget and she was fuss free, which I tend to appreciate in a vendor. She produces high-end, quality work without the high-end price tag.

Profile Picture User7488160, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely Talented!!! Ilonna is such an Artist!
She learns your style very quickly and make such beautiful arrangements! I use her all the time for our company corporate events and recently for my wedding this past New Year's Eve! Love her! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User6206964, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Ilonna did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers! She truly understood our vision and created the design and look that we wanted for our big day. She is very talented and professional. She had lots of recommendations and ideas as well which I greatly appreciated. Before signing the agreement, she presented us with a very thorough proposal and was very accommodating to our budget and needs. We received many compliments on our beautiful flowers and decor and everything photographed perfectly! I highly recommend choosing Ilonna as your florist!!

Profile Picture Svetlana, 8/15/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ilonna is truly a gifted and talented florist!! She is so professional and very honest with you about pricing to flower choices, we are so happy with her work and the guests continue to compliment us on how beautiful the floral arrangements were on the day of the wedding! We loved working with her and the work she did was truly stunning we could not be happier with how everything turned out!! Ilonna is so wonderful to work with and she has an amazing eye for what works well for your wedding and her attention to detail is unbeatable! You will be so pleased with her work and her professionalism!!

Profile Picture Annarita, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would highly recommend Ilonna of ILA Flowers for your wedding! She did our personal and ceremony flowers and they came out AMAZING!!! The colors were so vibrant and exactly what we had asked for. My bouquet was a mix of purples, pinks, whites. She was so easy to work with, so friendly, and the prices were unbeatable for the quality of work. She arrived way before schedule on our wedding day to drop off the flowers which is really appreciated. So glad we went with her on our big day!

Profile Picture Bridget, 8/1/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ilonna did an amazing job for our wedding. She is a wonderful person to work with, she will work with you and make your event look absolutely beautiful and the way you want. Everything looked gorgeous, the church decoration, the reception centerpieces, my bouquet...I was extremely pleased with the hard work she put into decorating and making everything look beautiful. Our sweetheart table was exceptionally beautiful, exactly the way I imagined. It was elegant, romantic and it looked amazing in the pictures. I highly recommend Ilonna as your florist.
Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Betty, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Great service,illona worked with my budget and was able to create my vision.

Profile Picture User5535221, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My Bridal Shower flowers exceeded expectations! They were full, vibrant and fresh! I really wanted large hot pink peonies which Ilona mentioned were not in season however she was able to procure them and they really made the "Wow" factor! She really captured my vision and listened to every detail! We had so many compliments and the flowers really set the scene for my shower! I highly recommend working with Ilona Flowers!

Profile Picture lara, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ilona is an amazing florist. She exceeded my dreams in flowers. I would even compare her to Winston's Flowers, she is that amazing. She is very affordable and easy to talk to, I love her work and will definitely keep her in mind for any other flower needs I may have in the future.

Profile Picture Elise, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ilonna was wonderful to work with for my wedding. I described a few colors and types of flowers I like and she took it from there. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful and very sturdy. Highly recommend ILA Flowers Design!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/9/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

ILA Flowers and Ilonna did an INCREDIBLE job for our wedding in October! Ilonna was so helpful, even visited the venue with me to give me ideas! She is extremely knowledgable, and everything she recommended was PERFECT! The bouquets, centerpieces, and room decorations were better than we could have ever imagined! All of our guests wanted to bring the flowers home because they were so beautiful! I HIGHLY recommend ILA Flowers - very professional, affordable, and a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User4509682, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Ilonna and ILA flowers for our wedding and it was spectacular!! We got so many compliments on our centerpieces!! I gave her some pictures of what I wanted and what colors and Ilonna did her thing!! Everything came out so perfectly!! She was so helpful and prompt in answering all of my questions. When we first met with her all of her ideas were fantastic. We are so glad we worked with her. She is so friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and use her again!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ilonna was amazing to work with. She is genuine and very creative. She cares about your vision and stays within the budget you give her. Her ideas are modern and unique, I recieved many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the centerpieces had been arranged and how fresh the flowers were. The flowers after the wedding stayed strong for two weeks and even after the orchids stayed around for about three weeks. Ilonna will accomplish all your needs for your big day!

Profile Picture Nairi, 10/4/14, 1 Review