Celia's Flower Studio Reviews

117 | Gloucester, MA

117 Reviews for Celia's Flower Studio

Kimberly · Getting married on 02/22/2022

I recently had the pleasure of working with Celia on my October wedding and I can not recommend her enough as a florist. As someone who has been dreaming/planning her wedding since she was a little girl, I always knew I wanted the flowers play a big part in the decor. I've seen many weddings that Celia has worked on and I wouldn't have trusted any one else to do my flowers. She is so professional, down to earth, and a pleasure to work with. From the beginning she made me feel at ease and took my vision for the day and just completely went above and beyond. You would be silly not to hire her!!

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2019

A vision brought to life!

Celia was super helpful in creating the perfect bouquets and flower arrangements for our wedding! I think flowers are beautiful, but I don’t have much knowledge about them. During our consultation she put us at ease by asking questions related to our wedding colors and showing us photos to get an idea of our personal style. I really wanted fall tones incorporated into the flowers and she was able to combine all of this beautifully. Our guests absolutely gushed over our flowers!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Shayna Wilner · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing wedding flowers!

Celia is THE BEST. We were planning with Celia from across the country and she made us feel as though we were sitting in her office. She was so helpful every step of the way, prompt in returning emails and so patient with any changes that needed to be made. She took the time to detail each component of our proposal and offer her professional insight while understanding our budget and needs. Any uncertainties or anxieties were instantly eased and boy did Celia make our venue come to life. She knew the space like the back of her hand and I felt completely confident stepping back and letting Celia do her thing! No detail was left behind. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and all of our guests were complimenting the beautiful florals. I cannot recommend Celia enough!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Christin A · Married on 05/03/2019

Great experience

We got married in May in Gloucester. Celia did my bridal bouquet and our centerpieces. Everything was absolutely beautiful. We didn't really know what we wanted but Celia was able to put together pieces that were everything we could have wanted. Very highly recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Amy · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing experience working with Celia!

Celia did the flowers for my wedding this past weekend and she did such a beautiful job! We did minimal flowers on the tables but she made beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and two absolutely stunning pedestal arrangements for the ceremony. Celia also arranged greenery all over the reception tables and it looked exactly as I was picturing. Celia was so helpful and patient with me when I changed my mind or decided to add a few things. She was so pleasant to work with and I would highly recommend Celia to anyone needing flowers for a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 03/18/2019

anne · Married on 10/26/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

We hired Celia to create the flower centerpieces for our daughter's recent Wedding at the Beauport Hotel in Gloucester. She did an amazing job. All my guests commented on the beautiful centerpieces and the beautiful bride's bouquet as well as the bridesmaid bouquets. Celia is a very talented florist. I highly recommend her. I would hire her again in a second!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • KAILYN

KAILYN · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing Florist! Flowers were PERFECTION!

Our flowers for our wedding were beyond what I had ever imagined! I had friends who had used Celia for their weddings and knew her personally. She came highly recommended (and I can agree!). I described my vision as being “fall colors” and my bouquet as being all white with greens. I didn’t have exact pictures but she sent me a full description of her idea. When our bouquets arrived on my wedding day... I was speechless. It was everything I had imagined and MORE. My bouquet was full, and big and such a highlight of the day... I didn’t want to put it down (but had to at time because it was heavy from all the beautiful flowers- I got a good arm workout in!) The colors for the bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces were so rich and vibrant and perfect for our fall setting. Our garland for our mantle and sweetheart table incorporated the greens and the same rich fall colors. It added so much beauty and life to the decor. And our sweetheart chairs were perfectly adorned with full and fluffy greenery. The cake had the perfect amount of color and greens to make it feel soft and romantic. I was blown away! I can’t stop talking about how beautiful our flowers were. Her vision is beyond what you will even think to envision!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Cassie · Married on 09/22/2018

Our wedding flowers were stunning!!! Celia is a true professional and understands what works, what doesn't and how to stay within a reasonable budget by offering alternatives and suggestions. We met with a number of florists when we were deciding on which one to use for our wedding and she stood out because she didn't just tell us what we wanted to hear, she told us what would stand out and make our flowers be a Wow factor! I gave her a general idea of flower types and colors and her execution was perfection! She is also super responsive to any questions you have. You will be extremely happy with your wedding day flowers.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Celia is amazing!

Celia was such a joy to work with from the first meeting all the way up to my wedding. Celia helped create my vision into a stunning reality for my wedding day! She even surprised me with late season peonies in my bouquet! I can’t thank Celia enough helping make my husband and I’s special day so beautiful! Thank you, Celia!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

Goodness, where do I begin?!

Celia is THE sweetest lady. I swear, even after one email and one phone consultation, she read my mind and knew exactly what I wanted!

Celia showed up right on time and delivered all of the pieces where they should go. My jaw was on the floor as soon as I saw all of the centerpieces, bouquets and pedestal arrangements. She FAR exceeded what I dreamt that my floral would look like on my wedding.

5 Stars was no question for Celia. She is absolutely incredible at what she does and I could not be happier that we chose her to be apart of our day, any bride would be so lucky to have her do their floral! Thank you, Celia!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Celia was truly a dream to work with for my May 5th Gloucester, MA wedding. My husband and I both had no idea how to go about finding, booking, and working with a florist, and we know even less about flowers. We gave Celia a few photo ideas of what we were looking for, as well as pictures of the dresses and suits, venue, and overall colors, and she ran with it. We could not be happier with the beautiful floral arrangements she came up with, and her professionalism and outgoing personality was evident every step of the way. Our package included a wide assortment of bouquets, trellis arrangements, smaller loose arrangements for the various decorative tables, etc, and she nailed it with all of them. Our guests are still commenting on how beautiful the arrangements were and how well they tied our decorations together. We are very happy that we found Celia and grateful for her beautiful work. I will be recommending her highly to anyone planning an event, or even simply looking for a gift bouquet.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Bethany · Married on 04/27/2018

We had our wedding this past weekend and Celia was fabulous. From the moment I met her I could tell she understood my vision. She took a few Pinterest photos and exceeded my wildest expectations. She even was able to add personal touches, like a piece on my moms dress on my bouquet. Everyone kept commenting how gorgeous our flowers were.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Josephine · Married on 09/23/2017

Beautiful work! Very helpful, easy, and affordable to work with.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Josephine · Married on 09/23/2017

Very accommodating and easy to work with! Loved all the flowers and the flower girls flower head bands so much!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

Our floral arrangements from Celia were breathtaking. I couldn't have asked for anything better. She somehow was able to take my vision right out of my head with only a very few Pinterest pictures for reference and she made it even more beautiful than I imagined it would be. She was so easy to work with. She was accommodating too, allowing me to come a few days early to pick up flowers for the baker to use on our cake and letting me change my time and drop off location for the bouquets last minute too.

Sent on 07/23/2017
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/17/2017

Celia was an unbelievable florist to work with for our recent wedding. Flowers are one area I didn't really know much about or have a preference for anything specific. Celia was able to meeting with me and talk numerous times prior to the wedding to make sure her vision matched my ideas and style perfectly. The centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely stunning! Celia was so easy to work with, I would highly recommend contacting for your wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Gail · Married on 05/28/2017

We used Celia for my daughter's wedding flowers, and she did not disappoint! My daughter had very specific ideas of what she wanted and Celia was able to design arrangements that completely satisfied all of her desires. The other amazing thing about Celia, is she actually tells you when you DON'T need to add more or go bigger. She let us know places we go save money and where we should add some effects!
    Everyone at the wedding commented on our beautiful flowers and we are thrilled! Thanks Celia!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kristine · Married on 05/13/2017

I absolutely loved the flowers for my wedding!!! Celia did an amazing job with everything and nailed it with what I wanted.

Sent on 05/24/2017
  • Josephine

Josephine · Married on 03/31/2017

Celia was wonderful to work with! I had so many ideas that I didn't know what I really wanted, but she made my scattered ideas a reality and the floral arrangements were absolutely stunning! Thank you!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Elyse · Married on 01/21/2017

best decision. stunning flowers.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2016

Celia created my beautiful floral arrangements for my NYE 2016 Wedding and she went above and beyond all of my expectations. She was referred to me by my venue, Cruiseport Gloucester. After seeing all of her amazing reviews online I decided I would meet with her. From the moment I met her, I knew she would be the one to help create my winter wonderland image! She had awesome feedback, answered any and all of my questions in a timely manner, she was so easy to work with!! She even had amazing ideas I would have never thought of! She worked with me to get what I wanted in my price range. She went above and beyond and deleivered all of my bouquets to my hotel room and the men's boutonnière to the venue. I received so many compliments on how beautiful all the floral arrangements were. Celia is truly the best!!!! Thank you so much for making my vision come to life!!!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/21/2016

You're work is unmatched! You took my vision and made it a reality... well actually you made it better! You were so accommodating and easy to work with! My flowers were so beautiful! Thank you for making my special day so beautiful!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Allison · Married on 10/07/2016

Flowers were one of the few things I was worried about as wedding day approached. Celia is creative, honest, and loves what she does. Celia is extremely fast to respond to any questions, comments, or any random thing that may pop into your head. I emailed her last minute asking if she had time to do centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner (which she graciously coordinated with my MIL). Celia did all this and stayed organized even though her own wedding was the weekend after mine! She was easily one of the best things to happen to our wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Abby · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Celia for our flowers for our wedding in October and we were so pleased with the outcome. We felt she was very reasonably priced for the quality. I brought some inspiration photos to our initial consult, and Celia 100% made my vision a reality. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Candice · Married on 09/30/2016

I could not be happier with the way my wedding flowers turned out; they looked exactly how I envisioned them. I owe it all to Celia who made my vision come to life. I would highly recommend her for any wedding or event, her work is outstanding and she is someone you can count on to be responsive and present throughout the process of planning your special day.

Sent on 10/31/2016