Wakefield, Wakefield, MA 01880 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Spun Gold Creations Invitations

Spun Gold Creations Invitations is a wedding invitation business based in Wakefield, Massachusetts. The owner carefully discusses with each couple what their needs are and customizes the invitation to provide exactly what they would love to have. All of the invitation designs are created using the finest materials. You can also feel good knowing that your luxurious European and Indonesian invitation papers are environmentally friendly because they are sustainably harvested from managed forests.

To fully meet your needs, Spun Gold Creations gives couples the freedom to customize all aspects of their invitations. There are both softcover paper invitations as well as hardcover options. You can choose from our one-of-a-kind designs that you will find nowhere else, or Spun Gold Creations can create a unique design for your wedding. Couples can then add finishing touches like velvet flocking, debossing, and glitter. The team’s services include the following:

• Calligraphy

1 User photo

• Cathy

Cathy S. · Getting married on 08/08/2021

Above and Beyond Spun Gold Creations

Kim was so amazing with her advice, suggestions and understanding during this whole pandemic. We had difficult choices to make and she made them much easier. She stayed on top of our timeliness to be sure we had everything printed for our new wedding date that we had to postpone two times. We got so many compliments on our save the date cards already. We were so pleased with our invitations, the exceeded our expecting! We can't wait to send them out. She helped us with every detail. 100% I recommend Kim with Spun Gold creations!

Sent on 04/11/2021

Spun Gold Creations Invitations's reply:

I am so happy you both love your invitations, and it has been my absolute pleasure to work with you throughout this crazy year to provide the save-the-dates and invitations for your wedding! Wishing you all my best!
  • Melissa

Melissa F. · Married on 02/10/2021

Above and beyond, true professional!!

I was fortunate to have found Spun Gold Creations while attending a bridal show. At the bridal show I was given an invitation sample that I loved, but my fiance did not. I still ended up reaching out to Kim seeing if I could get a quote. Within the same day of asking for the quote I got a response. My fiance really wanted something different, so we went and met with Kim personally. She was absolutely amazing!! She was beyond patient with us. Both my fiance and I had no idea there were so many decisions to be made, and Kim was so good with us. She showed us different save the date and invitation styles, colors, ink colors, glitter colors, foil colors, and font style and colors. We were all set thanks to her. After leaving of course I was having second thoughts. The next day I email Kim expressing my concerns and thoughts and she helped to create our save the dates and a new invitation with what I was thinking. I got to see the new templates before they went to press and they were perfect. Then we got the dreaded email saying that the foil and glitter that we wanted for our save the dates and invitations both were not available. Kim went above and beyond with sending photos and samples, and getting another foil and glitter to match our design for the save the dates and invitations. I'm not going to lie, I was very nervous when I got the email with the picture of the finished product. I almost did not want to open the attached photo because of all the changes that we had to make. When I opened the attachment, I was blown away with how beautiful everything came out. I could not wait to see them in person. The day we went to go and pick everything up I was speechless. The finished product was absolutely more perfect than I could have ever expected!! I cannot thank Kim enough for everything she did for us!! Of course due to Covid-19 we do have to reorder our invitations, but Kim couldn't be anymore accommodating!! Any bride or groom looking for a professional who will treat you like her only client, answer any questions day or night, and make a one of a kind save the date and invitation, Kim at Spun Gold Creations Invitations is your lady!!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Spun Gold Creations Invitations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Spun Gold Creations Invitations 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Primavera Dreams Wedding Planners

I am amazed with the quality and the responsiveness of Kim from Spun Gold creations. If you want to impress your guests from the very beginning, send them the ‘save the date” or invitations created by this company. You will be guided through the whole process to select the stationery, which reflects your unique style and in in sync with your wedding design.

• Wakefield Wakefield, Massachusetts, 01880 See on map
    781-951-5493 (Phone number)
    Location of (Spun Gold Creations Invitations)