286 Park Street Suite 5, North Reading, MA 01864 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Yours Truly

Yours Truly is a full-service, all-occasion stationery boutique offering hundreds of lines of social stationery, event accessories and personalized gifts for every event, every style and every budget. Our design center is location in North Reading, MA, and we have a superbly talented team of paper crafters and design professionals utilizing the most creative and innovative design tools available. We offer a la carte convenience services for onsite assembly, envelope address printing, posting and mailing and can easily accommodate last minute "rush" requests.

We specialize in bridal stationery needs and pride ourselves and have earned a reputation for providing outstanding personalized service in our industry.

img4872

Yours Truly 2
Yours Truly 3
Yours Truly 4

Jamie Lynne · Married on 10/13/2018

Working with Yours Truly, especially Nicole, has been one of the highlights of my wedding planning process. They are smart, reasonable, friendly, patient, and creative. I love, love, LOVE everything that they've created for us, and after our Save The Dates were sent, we received test messages and phone calls telling us how beautiful they were. They have my utmost endorsement!

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • Tayla

Tayla Marifiote · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Stationary Perfection

Yours Truly made my wedding invitations and envelopes, table cards, hotel itineraries, rehearsal cards and thank you cards and envelopes and I couldn't have been happier! When it came to wedding stationary, I cared about two things: price and quality. Yours Truly was incredibly reasonable, and they did EVERYTHING (design, print, assemble) besides go to the post office for me. Yours Truly has such a wide variety of options to select from and the quality is exceptional. For my wedding invitations, specifically, I went in with a vision, but assumed it would be outside my budget. I worked with Nicole, who was able to provide me with digital and physical proofs within days, along various options to stay within my budget.

Even though price and quality were the most important to me, I can't talk about Yours Truly without mentioning the ladies that work there, I am obsessed with them! The whole team is friendly, collaborative, knowledgeable, responsive and professional. For the invitations, specifically, I probably went into the office 8 times to look at font styles, font colors, custom monogram mock ups and physical proofs before deciding what I wanted. Nicole and team never made me feel like I was a bother or inconvenience. All of the time spent on the little details and phrasing was well worth it because I received so many compliments. When I was leaving their office after picking up the finished thank you cards and envelopes, I felt sad knowing the "process" was done…we certainly had a lot of laughs finalizing my stationary :) I highly recommend Yours Truly to anyone who needs invitations or personalized stationary for not only a wedding, but any occasion!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Yours Truly 5
    Yours Truly 6
    Yours Truly 7
    Yours Truly 8

Angela · Married on 09/02/2017

Debbie and her team were so helpful during the entire process leading up to the wedding. They were always available and very responsive to emails and phone calls. They worked so hard to make sure I was satisfied. I could not be happier with how the invitations and thank you's turned out! I received many compliments on them. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Yours Truly FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Yours Truly 1
    Complimentary Outer Envelope Addressing
    Complimentary unlimited outer envelope addressing for any invitation, announcement or save the date purchased from Yours Truly ($30 setup applies). Yes, we'll print all of your outer envelopes and typically match your lettering style and ink color. Don't hand address or use labels, let us finish your ensemble with a polished look and save you time.

• Black Tie Video
    Black Tie Video Wedding Videographers

The ladies at Yours Truly are so helpful during the entire process of selecting your invitations to mailing them out. They will help customize your invitationl. And fit within any budget that is required! We highly endorse Deb and her team!

• Justice Elizabeth
    Justice Elizabeth Wedding Officiants

Yours Truly has a wonderful selection of Invitations for all themes! and the best prices around. They also have an extremely high commitment to detail.

• Sensational Travel
    Sensational Travel Travel Agents

For a new bride no matter her budget, contact Debbie for your dream invitation for a wonderful wedding. Debbie works with all budgets and offers personalize service & creative ideas!

• 286 Park Street, Suite 5 North Reading, 01864 See on map