69 Reviews for Yours Truly

Printing (1)
Shipping (1)
Thermography (1)
68 Yours Truly Reviews

Debbie and her team were so helpful during the entire process leading up to the wedding. They were always available and very responsive to emails and phone calls. They worked so hard to make sure I was satisfied. I could not be happier with how the invitations and thank you's turned out! I received many compliments on them. Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I used Yours Truly for invitations and placecards for my wedding this past July. It was such a pleasure working with Debbie and her team! They had such a wide variety of options for us to select from allowing us to customize the invitations. Once we selected the design, her team put together the proofs so quickly. For our travel-themed wedding, we had purchased postcards for our placecards/escort cards that Yours Truly was able to print on for us. We received so many compliments on our invitations and placecards and I would recommend Yours Truly to anyone!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Yours Truly made my wedding invitations, ceremony programs, and escort cards for the reception and they all came out absolutely beautiful! I worked with Deanna, who was great! She was very easy to work with, professional, and helped me choose the most perfect invitations to go along with my wedding theme, along with the programs and escort cards. I never expected to get so many compliments on how beautiful they all were from my guests! I highly recommend Yours Truly to anyone who is planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Shannon, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Debbie and the ladies at Yours Truly are a bride and groom's dream team! While we weren't overly picky about our wedding invitations, Debbie took time going through all our options with us and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Little details such as font and phrasing, which we never would have thought of, Debbie had suggestions and options for all of this. The ladies at Yours Truly also worked quickly on menus, seating cards and labels on short notice for us. Everything was just as we had imagined and are so grateful for everyone's help!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/26/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Debbie and Deanna were great to work with. I went to them with a design I wanted for my invitations and they came out perfect. I got so many compliments on them. I would highly recommend them to any future brides.

Profile Picture Tia, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We weren't the easiest couple to work with. We changed our minds several times. but Debbie was very patient with us. We looked at multiple invitation combinations and Debbie provided us with estimates for all of them. When we finally decided, the results came out absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend going to Yours Truly for all invitation needs. I would definitely trust them over any web based invitation site.

Profile Picture User6266243, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Embossed, Consultations, Shipping, Thermography, Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Yours Truly did a fantastic job with our wedding invitations. From the beginning we told them our vision and they helped us customize an invitation that we were very happy with. They even helped us stay within our budget and made sure we'd get the best bang for our buck!
Thank you Yours Truly, we will definitely recommend you to others.

Profile Picture User6402525, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Loved my invites! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Marisa, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We loved working with Yours Truly for our invitations, programs and escort cards! Deb and her team are amazing and responsive and can take your ideas and make them real on paper. I was looking for a rustic but elegant theme and Deb and team nailed it in our first meeting to discuss the inivitations. We had people telling us they were the nicest invitations they have ever seen We carried this theme throughout the invitations, to the programs and escort cards and we received so many compliments on all of them!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I can't say enough about the staff at Yours Truly. I'm so sorry I started out with an online invitation company and didn't go to Yours Truly first. The staff at Yours Truly was so helpful and responsive and got me through the invitation part of our daughter's wedding with grace and professionalism. I'm coming to Yours Truly for our second daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Jacque, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Absolutely loved my cards. They were flexible with changing colors in order to make the cards perfect.

Profile Picture User5379684, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I would recommend Yours Truly to any brides out there! They did a fantastic job helping me create my wedding invitations and they were even under budget. They came out beautifully and as expected. They are a great help since it can be so overwhelming the amount of designs they have but that's a good thing, you can really find what you're looking for! Thank you Yours Truly! :)

Profile Picture User3649617, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Love this place !!!!Debbie and Deanna and everyone were amazing to work with. They were so helpful with helping me with everything.Everything was done in a timely manner and also i nevrr had to worry about anything.My invitations,programs ,placement cards and thank you cards came out beyond beautiful. I received so many compliments on how beautiful they were. I've gone to weddings and don't even save the programs or take them but I didn't have any left and also people were asking who made them and how awesome they came out!!This is the place for all your wedding needs!!! I wouldn't trust anyone else. Debbie is so good at what she does its astonishing..so amazing! I actually wanna get onto the wedding industry and wouldn't work with any one else but them=)

Profile Picture Heather, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I met the ladies of Yours Truly at a wedding fair a few months before my wedding. Their table caught my eye because they had an example of a seating chart and personal menus. I was having a larger wedding and I was looking for an interesting way to display my information. I loved their enthusiasm and helpfulness. My mom and I were able to meet with them quickly after the bridal show and we decided to do a seating chart as well as menus and cards with poems on them for my centerpieces. The staff at Yours Truly works quickly and has no problem making last minute changes. I had to call them last minute that spelling was wrong on a couple of last names and they fixed it immediately and without hesitation. I never felt like I was out of touch with them and they had all of my materials ready for pickup way before I was able to come and get them. It was so much fun to work with them. I highly recommend working with Yours Truly.

Profile Picture User5388236, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Deb at Yours Truly is great! She is super responsive via email and phone which is great. She has lots of ideas on wording and really talks you through wording and etiquette if you are unsure. We were very happy with our beautiful end product which was the perfect setting for our day!

Profile Picture kara, 5/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I appreciate your work you made everything happened in a little time even though we came to you in the last minute and we were very pleased with your job thank you so much we are so happy .

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shakira, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Beautiful work, many compliments received!

Profile Picture Stefania, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Deb and her team were so great to work with. I am not very good at putting my creative thoughts into words, and they were very patient helping me look through their large collection of invitation books until I found he perfect, classy, invitation suite. They are very responsive through email and gave us the tools needed to make the invitations perfect (ie. spreadsheet and instructions for addressing formal invites). They were also more reasonable than it would have been to go through an online distributor, which I found to be a difficult process when I tried (much rather go to a store and flip through booklets). They customized our table numbers, menus, and placecards to match our invitation suite with not much time left to do so. I have already recommended them to friends.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kerry, 10/10/14, 15 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

All the staff were a pleasure to work with! Also my invitations were beautiful!

Profile Picture Val, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had a vision in my mind of what I wanted for my invitations and I tried to do it online to no avail. I am the type of person who needs to see and touch for the quality and product. I made an appointment and within 1 hour my vision was right in front of me! Fantastic job and I couldn't have been happy with everything.

Profile Picture Michele, 10/3/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Words cannot express how happy I was with the services provided by Yours Truly. They not only helped me to identify what I was looking for, but allowed me the freedom to create my own. They are truly amazing and I would recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely loved working with Deb and the staff at Yours Truly on my wedding invitations! Deb was extremely patient with me as I went back three times because I could not make a decision. She had so many beautiful templates to choose from! When I finally did make a decision she worked with me through the entire process! From selecting wording to choosing just the right font (I was picky with that as well)! The finished product was perfect and I've received and continue to receive wonderful compliments regarding my wedding invitations! With all the other details we have to think about as brides, the invitation details are easy when working with the staff at Your Truly! You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Annarita, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Yours Truly came highly recommended by my wedding venue, the Black Swan Country Club, so I made an appointment with Deb. I knew when I first met with her that I’d be getting my invitations there. The shop was very organized, the staff is friendly, and they had tons of options! The staff truly works as a team and anytime I called or emailed, no matter who answered they knew who I was and which invitation I was referring to. I ended up using them for my wedding invitations/response cards, Table Numbers, Programs, and Thank you Notes. Everything came out beautiful and as an added bonus, the cost came out under my budget. I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning any type of event : )

Profile Picture Holly , 8/23/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

very professinal, great working templates to organize and guide you throught the process.

Profile Picture User4339427, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

These ladies were absolutely AMAZING! They were extremely helpful creative wise. When I asked for their honest opinion on a design they told me the truth and made suggestions on what looked better. Deb and Deanna were both readily available whenever I had a question.

Profile Picture Von Marie, 8/1/14, 3 Reviews