121 Main St (inside glee gifts), Foxboro, MA 02035 Map · Phone number

About Paper Lily Invitations

Invitations are the first thing your guests will see, they set the theme to your day, so you want to make them special. At Paper Lily Invitations, we have invitations that meet every budget and taste; we want to make your invitation experience one to remember! We also carry a large selection of save-the-date magnets, guest books, and many more coordinating accessories.

savethedate1
blackfuchsia
savethedate3

9 Reviews for Paper Lily Invitations

Rita · Married on 08/15/2015

We ordered our invitations from Paper Lily for our August 15, 2015 wedding. Heidi was awesome. She had a large selection of vendors, invitations, and custom work to choose from. I told her what I was looking for and we looked through some books together where she pointed out selections she thought fit my style and price point. She was great to work with, extremely friendly and knowledgable. I loved our invitations and enjoyed working with Heidi. I would highly recommend her services and expertise.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Heidi is wonderful, lots of great ideas!! Very helpful and great when working with a budget.

Sent on 02/12/2014
  • Z

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2012

Paper Lily/Heidi was so wonderful to us. Paper Lily/Heidi did my save the dates, wedding invitations, wedding day menu, and escort cards. Heidi is so professional and helpful because we had a very tight budget when it came to stationary for the wedding and she was able to provide us with several ideas and choices based on our budget.

I highly recommend Paper Lily/Heidi because she has so much variety and for all budget types. I will be Paper Lily/Heidi's forever customer for future stationary needs. I had a wonderful experience doing business with this vendor =)

Sent on 06/12/2012

Paper Lily Invitations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• 121 Main St (inside glee gifts) Foxboro, 02035 See on map