13 Main Street, Andover, MA 01810 Map · Phone number

About Soiree Andover

Congratulations on your Engagement!

We are here to make this process, the process of choosing invitations, easy and stress free.

At Soirée, we want you to enjoy choosing and shopping for your wedding invitations. We want you to be excited and look forward to sending out the very first piece of your wedding your guests will see, so they can get as excited as you are!

Having been part of the wedding industry for over 10 years, we understand that every single part of your wedding has special meaning and significance. This includes your invitations and all your wedding stationery. That's why we put our heart and soul into every order. No matter the size of your order; each wedding, each customer, is so important to us.

Here is an example of a review from a recent customer that was thrilled with her Wedding invitations:

Professional and attentive to every detail....so enjoyable to work with. The invitations were the most beautiful and the presentation perfect! Would recommend Soiree to all.

and another customer who was happy we could help her organize her Sister's shower:

"I was in a mad rush to get invitations for my sister's wedding shower. I wanted them to be pretty, but they were about a week and a half late to the post office by the time I made it into the store. I was sure I was going to end up with pre-made invitations that I would have to fill out by hand.
Trish and her staff couldn't have been more accommodating. They helped me decide what I was looking for, and adapted that design so that they could print them in the store.
I left the store, stopped at Stop and Shop for a few items, and by the time I got home the proof was in my e-mail in box waiting for my approval. Trish had my invitations ready to be picked up by 2pm the VERY NEXT DAY! We're talking Saturday here!!!
The service was incredible, and the work was very pretty.
I will ABSOLUTELY be back, and I can't wait for an opportunity to recommend Soiree to anyone who will listen".

Using our extensive knowledge and expertise, we'll help you create the anticipation for your event, leaving a lasting impression your guests will always remember.

We specialize in beautiful invitations with thoughtful design elements for weddings and all milestone events.

Choose from many printing styles including letterpress, engraved, thermography, embossed and flat or digital printing for your printing preference and from a huge selection of fonts and colors.

We also invite do-it-yourself projects with a large variety of paper and ribbon suppliers to choose from including advice on application.

We welcome you to partner with Soirée, as together we will create the feel you desire for your event and the look you want to achieve with your personalized stationery.

Along with my experienced staff, we look forward to providing you with impeccable, friendly service and detailed attention to ensure your special occasion is one that will create fond memories for every guest.

We look forward to working with you and making your wedding day perfect!

Follow Soiree Andover on

Checkerboardvintageinvite
pink table

54 Reviews for Soiree Andover

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

Trish and Soiree were absolutely AMAZING during my invitation process. Not only were they able to stay on budget and provide me amazing invitations, but they created something that people are STILL talking to me about! I love glitz and wanted something extremely unique and flashy ( like my personality :) ). Trish was able to take a custom invitation without any glitz and add a back layer between the front and back to give it a small lining of gold glitter around the invitation, while still keeping the integrity of the design and layout intact. They look SOOOO Amazing and came out honestly 1000 times better than I could have ever expected. Everyone who sees them always compliments how beautiful they are and asks me where I got them done. I would recommend Soiree to EVERY BRIDE that wants to have those special, extremely amazing wedding invites to blow their guests away. I cannot wait to work with them again!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Soiree Andover's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that you are happy and are honored to be part of your wedding. Looking forward to working with you again too!

I worked with Trish at Soiree to print all the signs, place cards, table numbers, and invitations for my wedding. Trish is extremely easy to work with and very very good at what she does. You will pay a little more by going with Soiree, but I felt it was worth it to be able to meet with someone and see everything in person. As well as having all of my signs, place cards, etc. printed in one place that already knew my style and colors.

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • Bria & Chris

Bria · Married on 07/18/2015

The experience with Rebecca was refreshing!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Soiree Andover FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10

• The Andover Inn
    The Andover Inn Hotel Weddings

Soiree is on the top of our list for stationers. Trish and Rebeca are wonderfully creative and understand the importance of customer service. When we refer guests to them, we know they will take great care of them and will add touches to personalize items for the event. They both have a clear joy in what they do and it is evident in the resulting invitations and event decor.

• Christopher Limousine
    Christopher Limousine Wedding Limos

I had the pleasure of visiting Soiree in Andover recently and was "wowed" by the warm feeling that the design inside gave to every guest that walked in the door.I was captivated by all the different invitations to look though sure to find the perfect design for any bridal couple! also the room upstairs is set up like a reception site and had some great ideas, just love this warm and inviting location, would recommend this to any couple that wants to find the perfect invitation for their wedding day!

• The Bride Beautiful
    The Bride Beautiful Wedding Hair & Makeup

Is is the best source of unique invitations and unparalleled service. Tell Trish I sent you!

• 13 Main Street Andover, 01810 See on map