Storybrook Farm Reviews

60 | Jonesborough, TN

60 Reviews for Storybrook Farm

Vanessa Ailey · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Best Idea Ever!!

Storybrook Farms B&B was one of the best decisions on our journey to tie the knot! My husband and I were looking for a venue that would accommodate a small party, which is never generally a problem but can be if they have a minimum number. We also wanted a one stop shop for our very busy lives. As we began to search for options near where we live Storybrook popped up first thing!

Its a small and intimate venue in the middle of the TN countryside that has wonderful views and great outdoor garden areas. As a matter a fact the whole grounds are just endless gardens with multiple outdoor options to choose from. It is family ran and owned and they take pride in their venue as this is also their everyday home. This is what makes this a great B&B. The breakfast is delicious and they also have the option on renting the other on site home for your guests or for getting ready. But one of the best parts about it is that it is a one stop shop. They offer a package that includes cake, food, venue, officiant, flower as far as you can see, decor and a wedding planner. And pricing is very reasonable. No wedding is cheap but this was a great option for us. They also offer add ons if want to elaborate on anything. All you have to do is ask.

Don't question if you should....Just do! You won't regret it!

Best wishes on your Journey,
    Vanessa & Patrick

Sent on 11/11/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you for the detailed review, Vanessa and Patrick! Your wedding day was just beautiful and you all were a lot of fun to work with! We wish you all the best in everything! Keep in touch!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/10/2020

A dream come true!

Given the circumstances of Tennessee being declared a state of emergency due to the enormous amount of rain when we went to view the property we absolutely loved the venue!

They’re a B&B, so we were able to stay the night and even cooked us breakfast the next morning! They showed us the property the best they could because a lot was flooded, but the important areas were able to be toured! The wedding vault where they keep all the decor for the big day had everything you could think of! So much to choose from you can have everything decorated exactly how you dreamt your big day to look!

They have such a spacious property they can accommodate your wedding party to stay on site! Also, many different areas to have your ceremony so you’re bound to have the perfect spot no matter what you’ve always had an idea of where you’d like it to be!

They truly are an ALL inclusive venue! They take care of the officiant, catering, cake, flowers all in they’re cost! They even have add on’s for a photographer, makeup, and if you’d like to rent the entire property!

Must must must check them out!! 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Hi Allison! Thank you so much for your review, for coming out to see us in all the rain, and for booking your special day with us! We are very much looking forward to working with you both.
    It makes us happy to hear that what we have to offer meets your needs, as we are always striving to make things as easy and relaxed as possible for all of our couples. We look forward to having you (and your group) stay onsite again!
    I'm also happy to hear that you are excited about our list of trusted vendor recommendations for the services we don't offer in-house, like photographers and hair/makeup. I think that you'll find some fantastic individuals to get in touch with on there!

Kathrine Willman · Married on 08/04/2020

Misty Wedding

I love this place and the people! Both my family and my husband's family thought this was a magical place. They were so helpful and accommodating. My father is very ill and they let him sit in their living room! while we were waiting to have our small ceremony on their balcony. I was stressing all the way up until the event about the weather, but they were able to still provide a magical wedding, even if it was a little misty, but that added to the magic! We came from Florida for this place and it was well worth it! I imagine we will be spending a few anniversaries there in the future.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Kathrine! We loved having you all here for your magical day. Both weather and eyes were misty! We wish you both the very best, and we'd love to have you back again for your anniversaries or anytime you want to visit.

Catherine Williamson · Married on 03/04/2020

Absolute dream

Absolutely the best wedding venue to work with. Kelly went above and beyond anything I had imagined and made our day absolutely seamless and perfect.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Catherine! It was a beautiful day! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness to you and Brandon!
  • Jamie

Jamie Rdh · Married on 02/10/2020

Storybrook Farm is Superb

We had a great experience with Storybrook Farm from beginning to end. In fact, we knew we wanted to get married here after our first visit. Diane, John and Kelly were all fabulous and welcomed us on every visit. They were accommodating in every sense of the word and truly made our day special. We’ve both been through large stressful weddings in the past and were happy to find a venue that truly specializes in micro-weddings. They went through every detail with us about flowers, cake, decor etc. They welcomed our family with open arms and truly felt like we’ve known them for ages. If you’re seeking a stress free beautiful wedding that’s ‘just for you’ I encourage you to work with the staff at Storybrook Farm.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Jamie, you and Michael and your whole group felt like family from the very first meeting. We thank you for choosing us and sharing your special day at the farm. Thanks for the kind review!
    Best wishes to your very special family!
  • Kelly

Kelly Rogers Scott · Married on 10/24/2019

Where Dreams Come True

John, Diane, and Kelly were amazing! Their attention to detail and personalized attention was unmatched. There was never a doubt it was their dream to make ours come true. And, hands down, they succeeded! ❤️

Sent on 10/28/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you Kelly! I love how you put that — it is our dream to make our couples dreams come true! Your day was just beautiful and I loved watching you and Brian laugh together! Many many happy returns to you all!
  • Serena

Serena Owens Parkhill · Married on 10/02/2019

Beautiful property

They made our elopement a special and personal experience. Beautiful location. Kelly was great to work with.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Mike and Robin Rowell · Married on 09/30/2019

Our Fairytale

Big piece of Heaven at an incredible value. The owners Diane and John and wedding planner Kelly are angels with big wings. They greeted us with a warmth hard to find these days, and their kindness and expertise were a perfect combination . They made us feel like family from the very beginning and took care of every detail. They went way beyond our expectations. Words could never express what they did to make our wedding so special. They are in a class of their own. Truly a fairytale wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Mike and Robin — as soon as you left after your tour Diane and Kelly looked at each other and said we love them, they need to book here! And we are so glad you did! Your love story is a fairy tale and we are thrilled we got to help bring that to your wedding day. We cherish your friendship. Thank you for your kind words! Come back and see us anytime! Best wishes always!

Regina Roberts · Married on 09/18/2019

Our beautiful Fairy Tale !

Absolutely beautiful, breathtaking venue. I highly recommend Storybrook. They take care of every little detail and do an amazing job with the planning, decorations, and are so easy to work with. They stay on top of things with prompt communication and will do everything they can to make your dream wedding become a reality!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Regina! I loved your rose gold wedding day! So beautiful! We wish you and Eric and your sweet family so many blessings!
  • Brittany

Brittany Mattox · Married on 09/14/2019

The most perfect wedding venue!

There are so many wonderful things to say about Storybrook Farm. It is such a beautiful place that is truly breathtaking. Every ceremony site is gorgeous and so many options to get the best photographs to admire for a lifetime. They have any and every type of decor to make those wedding day dreams come true. John, Diane, and Kelly are some of the most wonderful people that we have ever met and made our wedding day that much more special. They are so accommodating to any need you may have and will go above and beyond to make your dreams come true for your special day. They have a true passion for what they do and it shows in this venue and all of the work that they do. We will forever reccomend Storybrook Farm to anyone that wants a small and intimate place to make their wedding day the most beautiful, memorable day of their lives.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you for such kind words, Brittany! We so enjoyed celebrating with you and Stefan and your sweet little guys! The way Stefan was looking at you during your first look was undeniable love! So smitten! We wish your wonderful little family all of the best!

Mary Ridley · Married on 09/07/2019

Fairy Tale

We were married at Storybrook this September and it was so much like a fairy tale! I wanted an intimate wedding surrounded by the beauty of nature and Storybrook was absolutely perfect. We even had a horse drawn carriage as a part of the ceremony which brought a fun Cinderella vibe to the day. I had so many ideas for the wedding and Kelly was able to turn my Pinterest board into real life. The best part was that everything is done for you. I shared my vision and she made it happen, yet with even more creativity. I highly recommend Storybrook for any bride seeking an intimate wedding with a picture perfect backdrop, yet entirely stress free. My hair and makeup were done on site and I even slept in the day of my wedding! I woke up to the sound of the pianist and flutist rehearsing. I almost forgot to mention, the cake that was ordered was the most delicious and beautiful cake I have ever seen. The flowers were exactly what I wanted and the food vendors were delicious. Hands down the best experience I could have ever asked for as a bride. We hope to return over the years with our family and keep enjoying magic of Storybrook.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Wow! Thank you Mary, for such kind words! See the love you and Jordan share and talking with your sweet families was a highlight for us! It’s hard to beat a horse-drawn carriage and live music like you brought in for the enchantment factor! Come back and visit, please! We wish you and Jordan — and Conner — all the best!
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 05/01/2019

Absolutely perfect!

We couldn’t have been happier with every detail of our Vow Renewal. Storybrook Farm attended to every detail, giving us options but making sure we had exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend this amazing venue!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Angie! We loved all the personal details you brought to share in the memories of your years together! And hearing your family laugh and reminisce together was so special! We wish you and Eric many many more happy years together!

Ellen Haase · Married on 04/24/2019

Wonderful People and Place

We reserved an elopement package for late April. This is a great option if you are wanting a simple, yet special event. Everone we worked with was very helpful in offering suggestions for the wedding and sightseeing in the area. Our wonderful breakfasts were beautifully prepared each day and the property and accommodations were perfect!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Heather · Married on 04/24/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!

The Storybrook staff were so amazing and wonderful. Kelly was an absolute angel to work with, from setting up tours to discussing decorations and planning. They made my wedding personal and unique and I could not have wished for anything more.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Heather! You and AJ are such a great pair — we wish you all an amazing life together!
  • Nola

Nola Humphrey · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing people to work with!

We had our wedding at Storybrook on 8/18/18 and they were so great to work with through the whole planning experience.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Nola! We loved getting to working with you and Jonathan, too! We hope you are both doing well :-)

Asia · Married on 07/11/2018

Me and my husband decided to go with the elopement package of 20 people and Storybrook made my wedding day far better than I could have imagined! They were very flexible and helped in any way they could. I’m definitely very glad that I chose Storybrook!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Asia! We're so glad you had a great time. We loved getting to have you here for your special day.

Tonya · Married on 05/12/2018

I have hired this venue for our wedding next year, and they have been nothing but nice and helpful! Very sweet owners and staff!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Raini Rowenhorst · Married on 05/12/2018

Smooth Sailing!

Planning our wedding with the folks over at Storybrook was one of the most stress-free things I've ever experienced. They did an incredible job pulling together the vision my husband and I had and coordinating with our vendors to make the day go flawlessly. This is an incredibly flexible and talented group of people! From the meticulously cared for property to the detail put into decorating, it is obvious that the staff and owners of Storybrook genuinely love what they do! We are extremely grateful to them for making our big day so special!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Raini! We were so happy to have you and Gage here, and loved getting to work with you all. It was a real pleasure. You two are awesome, and so are your families. We wish you the very best!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/09/2018

Storybrook Farms is a beautiful wedding venue! Staff were easy to work with, and catered to our every request. Brittany was quick to answer our emails/questions. Kayla exceeded our expectations. It was everything we wanted and more. Our wedding was elegant and classy yet simple just as we wanted. It was absolutely perfect in every way. We stayed at the Bed and Breakfast for 3 nights following the wedding, and it was also just as perfect. The property is beautiful and well maintained. A very peaceful and serene setting. John and Diane were perfect hosts, and fine examples of good southern hospitality. They are great cooks too! We will definitely be visiting the B&B again, and plan to make it an annual trip.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you! We loved having you both here to celebrate your special day and look forward to your next visit!

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful place with different options for ceremony and reception sites. They were helpful and accommodating. We had some rain but it was still beautiful. Could not have been more perfect

Sent on 05/27/2018

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! We're so glad you could spend your day here with us. Even though it was raining you two made it feel bright and sunny for all!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/18/2018

Venue was absolutely perfect for us. The wedding planner, Kayla, helped us create our perfect vision and was there to answer any questions we had. Story brook was the best!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you, too!

Erin · Married on 03/10/2018

Everyone was wonderful! We did the elopement package and they helped us plan everything in just 10 days! Minimal stress and beautiful venue!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Erin! We loved working with you and having you here for your special day.

Sal and nic · Married on 02/05/2018

AMAZING EXPERIENCE! The owners are wonderful, professional, and attentive. They went above and beyond to make our stay and wedding day special and hassle free! They are always available but give you all the privacy you want.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Sal and Nicole! We are glad that you chose to spend your special day here with us and wish you two the very best!

Cearro · Married on 11/18/2017

My new husband and I really cannot thank the staff of Storybrook Farm enough for coordinating such a wonderful wedding weekend. The venue had an intimate, 15 pp ceremony and reception package (inclusive of AMAZING food and decorating services) that was perfect for us! Brittany, Kayla and Kelly made long-distance planning an absolute breeze, as they were extremely helpful and responsive to e-mails and phone calls throughout the entire process. I provided the ladies with pictures of my wedding and reception vision and they far exceeded my expectations in the execution. The end-result was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

The farm itself is gorgeous. Imagine rolling green hills, willow trees, rose gardens, and a pond. There was a plethora of picturesque places where the ceremony could be held and beautiful pictures could be taken. My guests and I lodged in the bread and breakfast for the weekend, and Jon and Diane were extremely attentive to every detail of our stay. The couple was incredibly friendly, personable and willing to go far and beyond the call of duty to make the weekend special.

As a whole, Storybrook Farm has a beautiful spirit that exudes charm, elegance, simplicity and love. I cannot say enough in regards to the beauty of the grounds and buildings, and the staff was definitely the icing on the cake! Strorybrook Farm lived up to its name and will always hold a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Cearro! We absolutely loved having you, Javere and your families here to celebrate your special day. We had a blast preparing for your event! We wish you the best in life together. Please come back to visit us sometime!

Jordan · Married on 10/07/2017

The staff here at Storybrook Farm are amazing! My husband and I dreamed of a wedding outside so we could embrace all the fall colors on the trees. The weather decided to be difficult and it rained ALL day. Storybrook made sure we were still able to have our perfect wedding. All the guests had umbrellas and they had extra coats in case people were cold. My husband and I got married in the rain and it was perfect. I could not have made it through the wedding without all of their help. If you are looking for a stress free wedding day and a gorgeous venue. Storybrook Farm is your place!

Sent on 11/02/2017