Storybrook Farm Reviews

Storybrook Farm 5
Storybrook Farm 6
Storybrook Farm 7

Asia · Married on 07/11/2018

Me and my husband decided to go with the elopement package of 20 people and Storybrook made my wedding day far better than I could have imagined! They were very flexible and helped in any way they could. I’m definitely very glad that I chose Storybrook!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Asia! We're so glad you had a great time. We loved getting to have you here for your special day.

Tonya · Married on 05/12/2018

I have hired this venue for our wedding next year, and they have been nothing but nice and helpful! Very sweet owners and staff!

Raini Rowenhorst · Married on 05/12/2018

Smooth Sailing!

Planning our wedding with the folks over at Storybrook was one of the most stress-free things I've ever experienced. They did an incredible job pulling together the vision my husband and I had and coordinating with our vendors to make the day go flawlessly. This is an incredibly flexible and talented group of people! From the meticulously cared for property to the detail put into decorating, it is obvious that the staff and owners of Storybrook genuinely love what they do! We are extremely grateful to them for making our big day so special!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Storybrook Farm 15
    Storybrook Farm 16
    Storybrook Farm 17

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Raini! We were so happy to have you and Gage here, and loved getting to work with you all. It was a real pleasure. You two are awesome, and so are your families. We wish you the very best!

Jennifer · Married on 05/09/2018

Storybrook Farms is a beautiful wedding venue! Staff were easy to work with, and catered to our every request. Brittany was quick to answer our emails/questions. Kayla exceeded our expectations. It was everything we wanted and more. Our wedding was elegant and classy yet simple just as we wanted. It was absolutely perfect in every way. We stayed at the Bed and Breakfast for 3 nights following the wedding, and it was also just as perfect. The property is beautiful and well maintained. A very peaceful and serene setting. John and Diane were perfect hosts, and fine examples of good southern hospitality. They are great cooks too! We will definitely be visiting the B&B again, and plan to make it an annual trip.

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Storybrook Farm 18
    Storybrook Farm 19
    Storybrook Farm 20
    Storybrook Farm 21
    Storybrook Farm 22
    Storybrook Farm 23

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you! We loved having you both here to celebrate your special day and look forward to your next visit!

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful place with different options for ceremony and reception sites. They were helpful and accommodating. We had some rain but it was still beautiful. Could not have been more perfect

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Storybrook Farm 29
    Storybrook Farm 30
    Storybrook Farm 31

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! We're so glad you could spend your day here with us. Even though it was raining you two made it feel bright and sunny for all!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/18/2018

Venue was absolutely perfect for us. The wedding planner, Kayla, helped us create our perfect vision and was there to answer any questions we had. Story brook was the best!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you, too!

Erin · Married on 03/10/2018

Everyone was wonderful! We did the elopement package and they helped us plan everything in just 10 days! Minimal stress and beautiful venue!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Storybrook Farm 32

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Erin! We loved working with you and having you here for your special day.

Sal and nic · Married on 02/05/2018

AMAZING EXPERIENCE! The owners are wonderful, professional, and attentive. They went above and beyond to make our stay and wedding day special and hassle free! They are always available but give you all the privacy you want.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Sal and Nicole! We are glad that you chose to spend your special day here with us and wish you two the very best!

Cearro · Married on 11/18/2017

My new husband and I really cannot thank the staff of Storybrook Farm enough for coordinating such a wonderful wedding weekend. The venue had an intimate, 15 pp ceremony and reception package (inclusive of AMAZING food and decorating services) that was perfect for us! Brittany, Kayla and Kelly made long-distance planning an absolute breeze, as they were extremely helpful and responsive to e-mails and phone calls throughout the entire process. I provided the ladies with pictures of my wedding and reception vision and they far exceeded my expectations in the execution. The end-result was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

The farm itself is gorgeous. Imagine rolling green hills, willow trees, rose gardens, and a pond. There was a plethora of picturesque places where the ceremony could be held and beautiful pictures could be taken. My guests and I lodged in the bread and breakfast for the weekend, and Jon and Diane were extremely attentive to every detail of our stay. The couple was incredibly friendly, personable and willing to go far and beyond the call of duty to make the weekend special.

As a whole, Storybrook Farm has a beautiful spirit that exudes charm, elegance, simplicity and love. I cannot say enough in regards to the beauty of the grounds and buildings, and the staff was definitely the icing on the cake! Strorybrook Farm lived up to its name and will always hold a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Cearro! We absolutely loved having you, Javere and your families here to celebrate your special day. We had a blast preparing for your event! We wish you the best in life together. Please come back to visit us sometime!

Jordan · Married on 10/07/2017

The staff here at Storybrook Farm are amazing! My husband and I dreamed of a wedding outside so we could embrace all the fall colors on the trees. The weather decided to be difficult and it rained ALL day. Storybrook made sure we were still able to have our perfect wedding. All the guests had umbrellas and they had extra coats in case people were cold. My husband and I got married in the rain and it was perfect. I could not have made it through the wedding without all of their help. If you are looking for a stress free wedding day and a gorgeous venue. Storybrook Farm is your place!

jessi · Married on 09/09/2017

Beautiful venue with all the decorations you can choose from. Everyone was extremely nice and patient, and made all my ideas come alive. Kayla, the coordinator, was amazing and beyond put together. She helped me and my family beyond anything we could have imagined. They truly make you feel special and like you've known them for years. The property is beautiful and I would highly recommend.

Ryan · Married on 04/05/2017

This is my 3rd time trying to write a review for Storybrook Farm but there just isn't enough space to write the review that they deserve! The most simple way that I can say it is that we felt right at home with the whole Storybrook staff and we couldn't have asked for a better overall experience! We searched all over the country (even out of the country) for months for a place that would be both fun and laid back, but also somewhere that took a lot of pride in what they did and offered a (for lack of a better word) unique experience that we would be happy to share with friends and family. As soon as we met John, Diane, and Brittany we knew that we had found the perfect place for us! Everything from the dozens of amazing stories and all of the knowledge that they shared with us, to some of the best brunch I've ever had in my life, the equally friendly staff who helped tend the farm, to the whole ceremony itself.. they went above and beyond everything we could have ever imagined. The B&B itself deserves another review of its own. There were so many tiny, awesome details that went into creating this experience and from talking to them, they've only just begun to scratch the surface of what they wish to do there. If you're looking for somewhere that you can be yourself, laugh and joke with everyone there, relax and keep the stress out of a wedding, and have literally an almost endless amount of freedom and customization to your ceremony, then we HIGHLY recommend you give Storybrook a visit! Their laid back persona mixed with their professionalism and attention to detail make this the perfect venue for a wedding of any size! Even if you aren't getting married, this is a great getaway surrounded by probably the friendliest town we've ever been to. We intend to take a lot of family vacations to Storybrook Farm for many years to come!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you! This has made our day! We really hope you and Megan can come and visit us again. You are welcome back as often as you want!

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2016

We wanted to do a small wedding in Tennessee with just our family members present (10 people total). I stumbled across Storybrook's website and they seemed to have everything that I was looking for and more. We ended up booking with Storybrook site unseen as we live in Boston. After we booked, the process could not have been any easier! They made planning the details very simple. The event coordinator was very responsive and took care of everything that I needed while planning remotely and only having 2 months to plan. When we arrived, we were so pleased with the accommodations and the owners. The rooms were all cozy and the property was stunning in the fall. Everyone was so incredibly nice and they made us feel so at home! All of my guests have wonderful things to say about their stay and were sad to see it come to an end. The breakfasts were out of this world! The "vault" - where all of the wedding decorations are housed - was awesome! I was able to design my wedding decorations the day before the event using their items. The day of the event was perfect! The event coordinator and her staff did a wonderful job executing my vision and perfecting every little detail. The ceremony was meaningful and memorable and the reception was intimate and beautiful. The end result was exactly what I pictured in my head and I would not have changed a thing! If you are looking for a place to hold an intimate wedding, I highly recommend Storybrook! I would do it all over in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thanks, Michelle! You are very much welcome back any time! We loved having you all here and getting to be a part of your special day :-)

Brie · Married on 11/12/2016

What a great venue for a wedding. We purchased the Elopement package for two. The BnB accommodations were amazing, the family was very hospitable and flexible (we checked in late), and breakfast was 5 star!
    As far as the wedding goes, everything was stress free for the bride and groom. Beforehand, the planner contacted me to set everything the way I wanted and gave me great, affordable suggestions for hair/makeup and pictures. This elopement package was such an affordable price that we couldn't pass it up. We literally got ready and said our "I dos". The property is picturesque and perfect for wedding pictures on site. It was a perfect day and we couldn't have done it as flawlessly as we did without their help!

Jessie · Married on 11/01/2016

Storybrooke took the stress out of planning a small wedding, basically we gave them the basics (colors, food, styles we liked), and they did the rest! The few days that we were there was focused on our families meeting and enjoying ourselves, not on the wedding details. The ceremony and reception dinner turned out beautiful, I couldn't ask for a more perfect setting.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thanks, Jessie! We're glad you all had a great time. We enjoyed getting to meet you and being a part of your wedding. You are welcome back anytime!

Rachel · Married on 10/22/2016

Our experience with Storybrook farm was amazing! We chose the small elopement wedding package with only 10 people. It was completely stress free and everyone invited could just enjoy the day. Definitely how weddings should be! Diane and John saw what I liked and made it come to life! It was perfect. The breakfast was incredible too!! They blew us away, needless to say.

We will definitely be returning for an anniversary trip!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Storybrook Farm's reply:

We loved having you here! Please do come back for a visit. You are welcome anytime!

Our experience with Storybrook was top notch from start to finish! We knew the moment we meet the Vogts (owners) & saw the farm that this would be the perfect place for our wedding. We had the Fairytale package which included lodging on the farm, ceremony coordination, decorating with any items from the awesome wedding vault, vendor coordination, etc. We had 125 guests, and so many of them said this was the best wedding venue they had experienced--from the beautiful grounds, to the layout of the reception, to the awesome customer service of the entire venue staff--it was perfect. A lot of thanks goes to Kayla Hernandez, the coordinator for our wedding weekend. Not only is she a genuinely sweet person, but she went above and beyond to make sure the ceremony and the reception were exactly like we wanted. Her professionalism, attention to detail, and willingness to go the extra mile ensured we had a stress free wedding weekend--and we did! Thank you to all of the Storybrook staff for our perfect wedding weekend!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you! We all loved working with you both and your families and being a part of your special day. Here's to a long, loving and happy future!

Alana · Married on 09/17/2016

Our wedding turned out better than we ever thought!! They kept everything together and running smoothly!

Anits · Married on 06/29/2016

The perfect location for our small wedding of 15. We chose an evening wedding on the front porch and it was everything I imagined! Beautiful flowers, an antique trunk and old books laid amongst lanterns and lace. There were lovely cafe lights hanging from the trees above our dining tables. Excellent food from the Black Olive and a beautiful and delicious wedding cake. The owners were like family when we left serving us extraordinary breakfast each morning and engaging in interesting conversation. If I had to do it all over again, I would not change a thing!

Cynthia · Married on 06/18/2016

I knew as soon as I saw Storybrook Farm for the first time that this is where we wanted to get married. The venue is absolutely beautiful and offers a private feel as it is it's own hidden oasis. The owners of the venue are the most kind, sweet, caring and helpful people!!! They were there to help us so much along the way and were always trying to make us feel at home at their B&B. There were always asking what they can do to help make our day amazing. The rooms we stayed in were lovely and everything was very clean and well kept.They were willing to move anything around to make my vision come true and the vault they maintain is filled with so many wonderful decorations and signs that we were able to use. I would recommend Storybrook to anyone looking for a Fairy-tale Wedding experience!!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you! We absolutely loved having you and your families here. We wish you the best for a beautiful and happy future together!

Donna · Married on 06/08/2016

Storybrook Farm was the perfect place for our intimate fairytale wedding! We even went back for our one year anniversary and are still in love with the farm and wonderful owners/operators! This is a wonderful venue for an intimate elopement!

Pat and Bob · Married on 06/01/2016

Book this place! It's beautiful, the owners are professional, but warm and friendly. The food is awesome. We did the honeymoon package, and after two days we felt like we lived there, they made us feel like we are their only customers!

First of, please excuse my english. Born and raised in Germany :)
    My "now" husband, sister, brother-in-law and I were planning a roadtrip through TN, GA etc and the most important of all - getting married while
    being on this great and once in a lifetime trip.

Planning a wedding is not easy, but planning a bijou wedding in a different country 1000 of miles away - you might think this can not work or something must go wrong. But believe it or not, it was a piece of cake *wink* all because of the great help by Brittany, John and Diane.
    Eventhough we are living in Germany we had no problems at all and had the most beautiful, intimate and fairytale like wedding at Storybrook Farm. This place is just so magically and so precious! We had so much help from Brittany. Every once in a while when she read through the "e-mail lines" that i was getting nervous, she summed everything up and helped me with my to do list for e.g. in contacting the different vendors, getting the Information and talking to the court office because of 2 Germans getting married in the US, etc.

Every little tiny deco element in the house, around the house and of course at the ceremony and the dinner table was beautiful and just the way we expected. They put so much love in the interior, in planting/flowering, in just everything.

My husband was speechless on the day we arrived (kind of surprised him with this location) and after we left he said that he can't wait to come back here on our anniversary. So much looking forward to it!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Storybrook Farm's reply:

We absolutely loved having you all here! We feel like we have great new friends after your stay with us. You are very welcome to come back for your anniversary, and we hope you do!

We had a wonderful low -stress elopement wedding at Storybrook Farm in early May 2016 with just our immediate family present. Privacy is important to us and only our guests were allowed to stay on the farm while we were there. Another big plus for us was having a home where our child could be close to use but not in the same room. The houses and lake were beautiful and peaceful. Everyone wished we could stay for the week instead of just a couple days. The inside of the farmhouse we stayed in was immaculately clean and spacious.

The hosts are really what make a wedding at Storybrook Farm a wonderful experience. They were very warm and welcoming. They live on the property and have mastered how to be friendly and available but never intrusive. They were very patient with us and flexible, never rushed us while we tried to make decisions. And never complained as we changed our mind, again. They provided an amazing breakfast on an outdoor porch that my family still brings up in casual conversation a couple months later.

For the wedding they were attentive to details and assisted us with customizing the ceremony and decorations. They helped to coordinate outside vendors such as a fabulous carriage ride and cake. They have a huge selection of options to choose from to decorate for the wedding, pictures, reception that did not cost anything additional. It was an experience that way exceeded our expectations and we hope to return there for anniversaries!

Grace · Married on 04/23/2016

Storybrook is everything and more that we could have hoped for. Make sure you take the time to go through all of the items in the vault that they have available to use before renting elsewhere. Storybrook is a one stop shop and setup for the wedding of your dreams. John, Diane, and Brittany are perfect to work with, making it feel like home, and making you feel welcome, always. We will be back for anniversary's, births, and eventually a vow renewal!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Grace! You all were an absolute pleasure to have here and we are looking forward to your future visits and happy life events!