Storybrook Farm Reviews

68 Reviews for Storybrook Farm

• Jasmine

Jasmine M. · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Celestial Autumn Dream Wedding

What a magical venue!! This was the most beautiful little farm with the most helpful staff ever! I was truly blown away by just how much they offer and for such a reasonable price! We originally booked a microwedding with them for Halloween 2020 but ended up moving the date to October 21st to allow us to have a more intimate elopement with a few of our close friends due to COVID and I'm so glad we did!

The choice of decor already available to choose from is insane and I truly believe that anyone could find just what they're looking for when it comes to themes/colors! We had a celestial autumn themed wedding that turned out marvelous thanks to all their hard work and attention to detail! We brought some additional decor to tie everything together but you definitely don't have to if that's not your thing! They take care of everything, all you have to do is show up and get ready. And they of course took all necessary precautions due to COVID and there was no worry about anything going wrong as they are so friendly and professional. The cake and the bouquet were phenomenal!

If you're on the fence, take my word for it! Book your special day with Storybrook, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/24/2020

Vanessa A. · Married on 03/04/2021

Best Idea Ever!!

Storybrook Farms B&B was one of the best decisions on our journey to tie the knot! My husband and I were looking for a venue that would accommodate a small party, which is never generally a problem but can be if they have a minimum number. We also wanted a one stop shop for our very busy lives. As we began to search for options near where we live Storybrook popped up first thing!

Its a small and intimate venue in the middle of the TN countryside that has wonderful views and great outdoor garden areas. As a matter a fact the whole grounds are just endless gardens with multiple outdoor options to choose from. It is family ran and owned and they take pride in their venue as this is also their everyday home. This is what makes this a great B&B. The breakfast is delicious and they also have the option on renting the other on site home for your guests or for getting ready. But one of the best parts about it is that it is a one stop shop. They offer a package that includes cake, food, venue, officiant, flower as far as you can see, decor and a wedding planner. And pricing is very reasonable. No wedding is cheap but this was a great option for us. They also offer add ons if want to elaborate on anything. All you have to do is ask.

Don't question if you should....Just do! You won't regret it!

Best wishes on your Journey,
    Vanessa & Patrick

Sent on 11/11/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you for the detailed review, Vanessa and Patrick! Your wedding day was just beautiful and you all were a lot of fun to work with! We wish you all the best in everything! Keep in touch!

Valerie M. · Married on 12/12/2020

Beautiful Christmas wedding

When we were looking for a wedding venue, we wanted something small but still very special. This was the perfect place for our wedding. The staff at Storybrook Farm are very friendly and they take the stress out of wedding planning. Our wedding was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. We also stayed the night at the bed and breakfast, and it was very relaxing after such a long day.

Sent on 12/31/2020
  • Emily

Emily C. · Married on 11/14/2020

Beyond perfect!

I am blown away by how wonderful Storybrook farm was during our whole experience! My husband and I originally planned our micro wedding for April of 2020. Unfortunately due to Covid we had to reschedule at the last minute. Kelly was so supportive during this time and kept us in the loop. Our actual wedding day was a whimsical dream. The whole team worked so hard to make everything perfect and our whole party was able to simply enjoy the day. I would 1000000% recommend this venue for anyone looking for a small, intimate ceremony. The decorations and food were incredible and I can honestly say there is nothing I would change.

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/10/2020

A dream come true!

Given the circumstances of Tennessee being declared a state of emergency due to the enormous amount of rain when we went to view the property we absolutely loved the venue!

They’re a B&B, so we were able to stay the night and even cooked us breakfast the next morning! They showed us the property the best they could because a lot was flooded, but the important areas were able to be toured! The wedding vault where they keep all the decor for the big day had everything you could think of! So much to choose from you can have everything decorated exactly how you dreamt your big day to look!

They have such a spacious property they can accommodate your wedding party to stay on site! Also, many different areas to have your ceremony so you’re bound to have the perfect spot no matter what you’ve always had an idea of where you’d like it to be!

They truly are an ALL inclusive venue! They take care of the officiant, catering, cake, flowers all in they’re cost! They even have add on’s for a photographer, makeup, and if you’d like to rent the entire property!

Must must must check them out!! 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Hi Allison! Thank you so much for your review, for coming out to see us in all the rain, and for booking your special day with us! We are very much looking forward to working with you both.
    It makes us happy to hear that what we have to offer meets your needs, as we are always striving to make things as easy and relaxed as possible for all of our couples. We look forward to having you (and your group) stay onsite again!
    I'm also happy to hear that you are excited about our list of trusted vendor recommendations for the services we don't offer in-house, like photographers and hair/makeup. I think that you'll find some fantastic individuals to get in touch with on there!

Carly T. · Married on 10/07/2020

Our wedding

Everything was perfect!! The place is beautiful! And very accommodating! They truly made us feel welcome I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone looking for a very small and intimate wedding.

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 09/09/2020

Absolute Dream Wedding Experience

When we began planning our wedding we realized pretty quickly that we wanted to keep our wedding small so that we could spend our day focused on each other rather than all the million details that go into a wedding day. When we stumbled upon Storybrook Farms we immediately knew the venue would be perfect for what we wanted. I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Storybrook. They were accepting of my wife and I throughout the whole process and the all inclusive pricing and planning alleviated SO much stress. Everything from booking our date to planning what we wanted to our actual wedding day was absolutely flawless. We couldn't have asked for a better day. Working with Kelly and the staff at Storybrook was wonderful and she turned my vague ideas and pinterest inspo into our absolutely perfect day. I highly highly highly recommend booking your event with Storybrook. You absolutely will not regret it. I also recommend you stay a few nights at the B&B!

Sent on 12/31/2020
  • Joshua

Joshua S. · Married on 08/29/2020

The most magical wedding 🧡🍂

We had our intimate, boho mountain wedding with 24 of our closest friends and family. It was a dream. We didn’t have to lift a finger! All of the decor, food, cake, and ceremony was coordinated by Kelly and the staff. We didn’t even have to clean up after! All for one amazing price. It was our dream wedding, and completely exceeded our dreams.

Kathrine W. · Married on 08/04/2020

Misty Wedding

I love this place and the people! Both my family and my husband's family thought this was a magical place. They were so helpful and accommodating. My father is very ill and they let him sit in their living room! while we were waiting to have our small ceremony on their balcony. I was stressing all the way up until the event about the weather, but they were able to still provide a magical wedding, even if it was a little misty, but that added to the magic! We came from Florida for this place and it was well worth it! I imagine we will be spending a few anniversaries there in the future.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Kathrine! We loved having you all here for your magical day. Both weather and eyes were misty! We wish you both the very best, and we'd love to have you back again for your anniversaries or anytime you want to visit.
  • Connie

Connie M. · Married on 07/02/2020

The Perfect Venue

Our experience with Storybrook Farm and Kelly was perfect! I could not have imagined a more perfect day. Because of Covid-19 we went from having a 150 person wedding to a 10 person wedding and switched venues. I have always been in love with Storybrook Farm but because they were only doing Micro Weddings and Elopements we weren’t able to have our wedding there originally. As soon as we switched to having only immediate family I knew I had to use Storybrook Farm. Kelly helped with every aspect of the day and leading up to it. She was always there when I had a question and was always eager to help. The garden is gorgeous and has so many places to take pictures and so many different locations to have your ceremony. They provide the cake, flowers and so much decor to choose from! I would definitely recommend this venue!

• Jen

Jen P. · Married on 06/03/2020

Everything in the world I could have ever dreamed

What an amazing show stopping experience! I would do it all again. Kelly was so fantastic! We had so much fun the grounds were beyond our expectations. My flowers were perfect. The cake was the most delicious thing I’ve ever put into my mouth. Dinner which for us was family style Italian was delish! The whole day was our day. Actually we stayed for 3 days. The house was so very clean. Our photographer Keith Dixon was just so great and creative. We have 4 kids in their 20s. They were so impressed said it’s the most fun wedding they’ve ever been too. Beautiful place great people perfect experience on every single level! We would have paid 3x what we spent. It was worth every penny and then some.

Catherine W. · Married on 03/04/2020

Absolute dream

Absolutely the best wedding venue to work with. Kelly went above and beyond anything I had imagined and made our day absolutely seamless and perfect.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Catherine! It was a beautiful day! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness to you and Brandon!
  • Jamie

Jamie R. · Married on 02/10/2020

Storybrook Farm is Superb

We had a great experience with Storybrook Farm from beginning to end. In fact, we knew we wanted to get married here after our first visit. Diane, John and Kelly were all fabulous and welcomed us on every visit. They were accommodating in every sense of the word and truly made our day special. We’ve both been through large stressful weddings in the past and were happy to find a venue that truly specializes in micro-weddings. They went through every detail with us about flowers, cake, decor etc. They welcomed our family with open arms and truly felt like we’ve known them for ages. If you’re seeking a stress free beautiful wedding that’s ‘just for you’ I encourage you to work with the staff at Storybrook Farm.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Jamie, you and Michael and your whole group felt like family from the very first meeting. We thank you for choosing us and sharing your special day at the farm. Thanks for the kind review!
    Best wishes to your very special family!
  • Kelly

Kelly R. · Married on 10/24/2019

Where Dreams Come True

John, Diane, and Kelly were amazing! Their attention to detail and personalized attention was unmatched. There was never a doubt it was their dream to make ours come true. And, hands down, they succeeded! ❤️

Sent on 10/28/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you Kelly! I love how you put that — it is our dream to make our couples dreams come true! Your day was just beautiful and I loved watching you and Brian laugh together! Many many happy returns to you all!
  • Serena

Serena O. · Married on 10/02/2019

Beautiful property

They made our elopement a special and personal experience. Beautiful location. Kelly was great to work with.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Mike A. · Married on 09/30/2019

Our Fairytale

Big piece of Heaven at an incredible value. The owners Diane and John and wedding planner Kelly are angels with big wings. They greeted us with a warmth hard to find these days, and their kindness and expertise were a perfect combination . They made us feel like family from the very beginning and took care of every detail. They went way beyond our expectations. Words could never express what they did to make our wedding so special. They are in a class of their own. Truly a fairytale wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Mike and Robin — as soon as you left after your tour Diane and Kelly looked at each other and said we love them, they need to book here! And we are so glad you did! Your love story is a fairy tale and we are thrilled we got to help bring that to your wedding day. We cherish your friendship. Thank you for your kind words! Come back and see us anytime! Best wishes always!

Regina R. · Married on 09/18/2019

Our beautiful Fairy Tale !

Absolutely beautiful, breathtaking venue. I highly recommend Storybrook. They take care of every little detail and do an amazing job with the planning, decorations, and are so easy to work with. They stay on top of things with prompt communication and will do everything they can to make your dream wedding become a reality!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Regina! I loved your rose gold wedding day! So beautiful! We wish you and Eric and your sweet family so many blessings!
  • Brittany

Brittany M. · Married on 09/14/2019

The most perfect wedding venue!

There are so many wonderful things to say about Storybrook Farm. It is such a beautiful place that is truly breathtaking. Every ceremony site is gorgeous and so many options to get the best photographs to admire for a lifetime. They have any and every type of decor to make those wedding day dreams come true. John, Diane, and Kelly are some of the most wonderful people that we have ever met and made our wedding day that much more special. They are so accommodating to any need you may have and will go above and beyond to make your dreams come true for your special day. They have a true passion for what they do and it shows in this venue and all of the work that they do. We will forever reccomend Storybrook Farm to anyone that wants a small and intimate place to make their wedding day the most beautiful, memorable day of their lives.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you for such kind words, Brittany! We so enjoyed celebrating with you and Stefan and your sweet little guys! The way Stefan was looking at you during your first look was undeniable love! So smitten! We wish your wonderful little family all of the best!

Mary R. · Married on 09/07/2019

Fairy Tale

We were married at Storybrook this September and it was so much like a fairy tale! I wanted an intimate wedding surrounded by the beauty of nature and Storybrook was absolutely perfect. We even had a horse drawn carriage as a part of the ceremony which brought a fun Cinderella vibe to the day. I had so many ideas for the wedding and Kelly was able to turn my Pinterest board into real life. The best part was that everything is done for you. I shared my vision and she made it happen, yet with even more creativity. I highly recommend Storybrook for any bride seeking an intimate wedding with a picture perfect backdrop, yet entirely stress free. My hair and makeup were done on site and I even slept in the day of my wedding! I woke up to the sound of the pianist and flutist rehearsing. I almost forgot to mention, the cake that was ordered was the most delicious and beautiful cake I have ever seen. The flowers were exactly what I wanted and the food vendors were delicious. Hands down the best experience I could have ever asked for as a bride. We hope to return over the years with our family and keep enjoying magic of Storybrook.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Wow! Thank you Mary, for such kind words! See the love you and Jordan share and talking with your sweet families was a highlight for us! It’s hard to beat a horse-drawn carriage and live music like you brought in for the enchantment factor! Come back and visit, please! We wish you and Jordan — and Conner — all the best!
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 05/01/2019

Absolutely perfect!

We couldn’t have been happier with every detail of our Vow Renewal. Storybrook Farm attended to every detail, giving us options but making sure we had exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend this amazing venue!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Angie! We loved all the personal details you brought to share in the memories of your years together! And hearing your family laugh and reminisce together was so special! We wish you and Eric many many more happy years together!

Ellen H. · Married on 04/24/2019

Wonderful People and Place

We reserved an elopement package for late April. This is a great option if you are wanting a simple, yet special event. Everone we worked with was very helpful in offering suggestions for the wedding and sightseeing in the area. Our wonderful breakfasts were beautifully prepared each day and the property and accommodations were perfect!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Heather · Married on 04/24/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!

The Storybrook staff were so amazing and wonderful. Kelly was an absolute angel to work with, from setting up tours to discussing decorations and planning. They made my wedding personal and unique and I could not have wished for anything more.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Heather! You and AJ are such a great pair — we wish you all an amazing life together!
  • Nola

Nola H. · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing people to work with!

We had our wedding at Storybrook on 8/18/18 and they were so great to work with through the whole planning experience.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Nola! We loved getting to working with you and Jonathan, too! We hope you are both doing well :-)

Asia · Married on 07/11/2018

Me and my husband decided to go with the elopement package of 20 people and Storybrook made my wedding day far better than I could have imagined! They were very flexible and helped in any way they could. I’m definitely very glad that I chose Storybrook!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Storybrook Farm's reply:

Thank you, Asia! We're so glad you had a great time. We loved getting to have you here for your special day.

Tonya · Married on 05/12/2018

I have hired this venue for our wedding next year, and they have been nothing but nice and helpful! Very sweet owners and staff!

Sent on 11/02/2017