Staccato Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

64 Staccato Reviews

Davi E · Married on 10/19/2018

Professional and Warmhearted

I've never been one to write reviews but working with Kelly Harms from Staccato was such a positive experience that I knew I had to. She caters to her clients with professionalism and warmness and we truly felt like we were being heard throughout the entire process. It's obvious that Kelly genuinely cares about her work and that she enjoys helping her clients from start to finish. She took so much stress of my shoulders and I highly recommend working with her.

Julie DeGreg · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome Invitations!

Working with Kelly on our wedding invitations was an awesome experience! She worked with us to design the perfect paper for our special day, which we got many compliments on. The books she had of different companies were all organized, but could also be customized to whatever you want. Meeting with her and communicating afterwards was a breeze. Thank you Kelly and the Staccato team for a great product and experience!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Staccato's reply:

Thank you, Julie!! I appreciate the time you took to write a review and I hope your day was absolutely amazing!!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Kelly helped us customize our invitations for our wedding in September. From the beginning, she was always accommodating, professional and responsive! She was quick to reply through email and was always willing to get on the phone if needed. We met twice at her home office which was beautifully decorated and organized which reflected her perfectly as a company. She was patient while we searched through all her books and samples while adding her advice when requested. She took the time to go through each piece of our invitation several times to really help us get it just the way we wanted it. We were truly overjoyed and impressed with Kelly once our wedding invitations arrived. From the box that they arrived in, to the invitation itself, to the extra surprise from Kelly, we were overwhelmed with how perfect everything looked. The quality of her products, as well as having Kelly on our side through this process, was just amazing. I will absolutely use Kelly again for any paper needs I might have. She's awesome!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Staccato's reply:

Thanks so much for such a kind review, Samantha! I truly enjoyed working with you to create your beautiful invitations and am so happy you loved both them and the process of working with Staccato.
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Kelly was such a pleasure. She is so organized, creative, and kind. We were just overjoyed with the save the date/invitation suite, the day of stationary, and the thank you notes Kelly created for us- so many people commented on how beautiful they were and how well everything matched. Kelly really went the extra mile, responding well to our requests for changes to the proofs, taking on last minute work, and even making sure the colors in our invites matched those in the save the dates. We were so thrilled that getting these beautiful custom pieces from her were all actually within our budget! We loved everything she made for us- they were all so special. Thank you so much, Kelly!

Cassandra · Married on 05/12/2018

I was originally feeling overwhelmed by selecting invitations since there are just so many options to choose. From the first moment I met Kelly, I instantly felt at ease and knew that she would help guide me in the right direction. She is kind and calm and sat patiently with me (and my mom and sister) at our initial appointment where we went through the MANY books she has to find just the right invitations for us. She clearly explained the process to us and provided an exact timeline of when everything needed to be completed by to ensure that we would receive our order on time. I have a bit of a crazy work schedule, and Kelly was more than accommodating with scheduling appointments so that they worked with my schedule, something I very much appreciated. She can truly do anything and even created beautiful custom table number cards that helped tie our whole reception room together. I cannot recommend Kelly enough to anyone looking to purchase stationary! Thank you so much Kelly!

Lindsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Kelly was super helpful throughout the wedding planning process! She's very organized and kept us on track - and took time to make sure she had a clear vision of what we were looking for out of the paper goods. She walked us through every step of the process (and was flexible when we wanted to meet in person twice so that both of us could see everything). We're so glad we decided to work with her - everything turned out beautifully!

Laura · Married on 03/23/2018

Kelly is absolutely fantastic! From the first communication, she was friendly, helpful and patient. She spent so much time with us (both in-person and electronically) answering questions, providing insight and guiding us through the invitation process. Kelly was extremely respectful of our budget and offered suggestions on how to stay within it while still getting the style we wanted. While we first went to Kelly for just our wedding invitations, we quickly went back to her for simple Thank You cards, wedding day signage, escort cards and ceremony programs. I can't say enough good things about Staccato and highly recommend working with Kelly!

Erika · Married on 03/03/2018

Kelly was amazing to work with! She's warm, friendly, and easy to communicate with. From the invitations and programs, to the menu cards, seating cards, coffee sleeves, our welcome box cards and tags- everything was cohesive and beautiful! It helped tie everything together and provided such rich color and texture. Kelly has such a great eye for these details and it showed in the quality of our products. The paper trail was definitely a gorgeous one. Thank you so much Kelly!

Debra · Married on 12/02/2017

Kelly made my small regal wedding the talk of our family and friends. I added meaningful touches from our invitation to our unique monogram throughout the entire weekend of events. We are so pleased we choose Staccato as one of our small business partners. Kelly was amazing, professional, very creative and easy to work with!

Staccato 1
    Staccato 2

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly was so nice to work with and helped us create the most beautiful invitations for our wedding! She walked us through each step and the various options. Kelly was also very responsive and accommodating with last minute changes to addresses. Our guests were SO impressed with the invitations and I received countless compliments! I'm so glad we decided to work with Staccato! Thank you Kelly!

• User6310762 · 1+ year ago

Kelly was simply wonderful. She created exquisite save-the-date cards and wedding invitations that our guests are still talking about! Kelly took the time and care to sit down with me and create one-of-a-kind invitations, she never made me feel rushed and always responded immediately to my questions. Kelly is extremely professional, and creative, and her invitations are beautiful. She also designed all the day-of paper, from programs to table numbers, and it was all beautiful as she carried my autumn theme throughout. Kelly truly was amazing and not only did I never have to worry about how it would turn out, she greatly exceeded my expectations and was the one vendor I knew I could count on. I highly recommend Kelly and would have her design things for me in the future!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Staccato's reply:

You are so sweet, C! I was honored to play a role in your big day :-)

Cameron · Married on 10/14/2017

Kelly did an absolutely amazing job on our invitation suite for our wedding. From our first meeting, she was incredibly patient and professional, walking us through all of the different styles and options we could choose from. We were not sure what we wanted but we ended up with a beautiful, personalized design that incorporated the colors, patterns, and special details of our farm wedding. We were able to digitally review proofs and work back and forth to perfect the design. She also helped us design stunning napkins that tied to the invitation suite, as well as place cards for the reception. We so wanted to incorporate the plantable paper and she came up with a perfect solution. We highly recommend Staccato and Kelly!

Staccato 3
    Staccato 4
    Staccato 5

Satoriea · Married on 10/07/2017

LOVE everything about this company!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Staccato's reply:

Thanks, Satoriea! I appreciate that. We had such fun creating your custom invitations and hope your special day was amazing!!

Victoria · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Kelly was a pleasure. We first met to look at invitations. She showed me a ton of options and said anything could be made personalized. We made beautiful invitations with a tri-fold pocket and ribbon around it. She was very quick to respond to emails and was helpful with proper wording. She also designed my rehearsal dinner invites. I ended up using her for many day-of stationary as well. I got programs, a welcome sign, dinner menus, a seating chart, and a few other signs. Everything matched and looked so professional and put together. I made a few changes to the seating chart at the last minute and she did it with no problem. She was very sweet throughout the whole process and I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Staccato's reply:

Thank you, Victoria! I loved helping you with your beautiful stationery and am so glad you were pleased with how everything came together. I hope the whole day was a dream come true for you both!

Memar · Married on 09/16/2017

We were absolutely delighted with the services provided by Mrs. Harms. Her creativity, talent and professionalism was evident with every encounter. Her work is exceptional and definitely set the tone for the rest of our elegant wedding!!! I highly recommend Staccato for anyone with wedding stationary needs!

Staccato 6
    Staccato 7

Virginia · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kelly at Staccato. She created beautiful custom invitations for our at-home farm wedding using sketches and photos that we previously owned. Her business is EXTREMELY user friendly as well - definitely the most millennial/tech friendly of all our vendors - all of her contracts, payments (she accepts credit cards), timelines are organized in a great online system. It even includes a scheduling system for appointments, pick-ups, etc. The final invitations were absolutely stunning. She also did escort cards and place cards so beautifully for us. She was flexible with last minute changes (guest adds, spelling errors, etc.) and always responded promptly. When we (the client) failed to catch a spelling error on our invitations (i.e. approved the proof with the mistake), she personally worked around the clock to get all the invitations reprinted (at minimal cost) and fixed in time to send out! She really went above and beyond. As someone who was once on the "e-vite" train, I am so thankful we have the beautiful invitations created by Kelly. We have one framed and will treasure it in our home forever.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Staccato's reply:

Oh, THANK YOU Virginia! You were dream clients and I was so thrilled to be part of such a special and personalized celebration. Sending my very best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!

Hayley · Married on 07/15/2017

Kelly was an absolute dream to work with. I could not be happier with our invitations and that is all thanks to her. She even sent over multiple proofs to make sure we got the font EXACTLY as I wanted. We have gotten so many compliments from family and friends as they are receiving their invitations. Do yourself a favor - make one thing easy on yourself in the wedding planning process: choose Staccato for your invitations. You can trust that you will get a beautiful product and consistent communication from Kelly every step of the way!

Christine · Married on 06/03/2017

Kelly is an absolute Godsend! Kelly is phenomenal at her craft and clearly loves what she does. Kelly is unequivocally professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy, fair, creative, talented, organized, personable, and above all poised at all times! My husband and I were completely clueless with what we wanted for our wedding, hardly prepared, and didn't have any idea of how to go about accomplishing the basic necessities for our wedding. Kelly was able to customize and create anything. She's AMAZING! Kelly helped us form our "clean and classic" wedding theme, logo, and color pallet with a complete custom stationary suite that was perfectly suited to my husband and I. We received non-stop rave reviews on the quality and classiness of our wedding look and feel. Kelly gave us SO many recommendations to include wedding website, extending our wedding logo to our wedding cake, and creating a tiny URL. Kelly was extremely accommodating, flexible, and very patient with scheduling in person meetings and answering my numerous questions. Kelly is a wealth of information, to say the least. Kelly literally calmed much of my anxiety (and I had a lot!) throughout the entire wedding planning process. I always felt great after seeing and hearing her phenomenal ideas. Lastly, Kelly was mindful of budget parameters and gave incredible advice on where best to emphasize budget dollars, exceeded all timelines, and kept us on schedule with information we owed her to meet our timeframes.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Staccato's reply:

You've brought me to tears, Christine! I was so thrilled to be a part of your day. Thank you for such kind words.

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

There are not enough amazing things to say about Kelly, and her stationary services!! Kelly is beyond friendly, extremely detail oriented, and has phenomenal creative ideas!! We walked into Kelly's studio not sure if custom designed invitations fit in our budget, and from the moment we arrived Kelly made sure it was possible; and our invitations were AMAZING. She instantly felt like my friend, and that my wedding was as big of a priority to her as it was to me. She took every idea I had and made it better than what I envisioned, and we received so many compliments on our invitations, menus, and programs. She was extremely prompt with returning emails, and would always finish projects earlier than what she allotted. I honestly can not recommend Staccato Stationary enough, and am so glad I was able to support a small business!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Staccato's reply:

Thank you Sarah, I'm truly humbled by such thoughtful words and I'm so honored that I got to be a part of your dream day. xoxo

Mandana · Married on 03/18/2017

Kelly really knows what she's doing! She listens well to what your vision is, and helps you every step of the way to create stationery that fits exactly what you are looking for. Her products are so beautiful and of the highest quality, and she is always available to help you with everything and anything you need! Not to mention, her prices are the best. I had appointments with a few different stationers and Kelly had the most beautiful products for the best prices. I highly recommend.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Staccato's reply:

Thank you for leaving such a kind review, Manadana! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding and such fun to work with you, Adham, and your mom! Have an amazing "happily ever after"! ~Kelly

Colleen · Married on 10/29/2016

Working with Kelly at Staccato for my wedding invitations quickly became the favorite part of my wedding planning for October 2016. I had a general idea of including my father's artwork in a custom design, but struggled to articulate what I was looking for. Within minutes of meeting with Kelly she was able to draw out adjectives and visions that perfectly described the look I was hoping for in my custom invitations. She made the seemingly arduous task of etiquette appropriate addressing in the invitations simple- her attention to detail is unprecedented throughout the whole process, making it completely seamless. I cannot recommend Kelly at Staccato highly enough!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Staccato's reply:

You are so sweet, Colleen. I LOVED creating these for you and was so thrilled to be able to make it extra special by including your dad's stunning artwork. I'm so glad your day was wonderful and wish you and Brady a lifetime of love and happiness!

Dorna · Married on 10/15/2016

Highly recommend!! Kelly at Staccato made my wedding invitation, menu cards and my place cards. I couldn't be any happier with the outcome of everything. My guests couldn't stop telling me how beautiful my invitations were. I even got them framed so I can keep it forever! Kelly worked one on one with me for HOURS. She delt with all my crazy requests and my indecisive self. I last minute remembered I needed menu cards and place cards for my wedding day. Kelly got them done for me immediately and hand deliveried it to me at my wedding venue the day of my rehearsal! She is so professional and her work is amazing. Best and easiest decision I made throughout my whole wedding planning! Thank you again Kelly <3

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

"The most beautiful wedding invitations I've ever seen" was the most common reply to our wedding invitations! Seriously, our invitations were gorgeous and had several little touches we never would have thought to request (e.g., our flower pattern on the inside of the wedding envelope!). Even people declining to accept took the time to gush about the beauty of our invites. Kelly also hunted down some extra outside folios from a friend in PA when the post office lost some of our invites in the mail!

Natalie · Married on 07/05/2016

Kelly did our save the dates, invites, and wedding day stationary. Our guests said the invites were the nicest invites they have ever gotten for any event! We felt they really represented the essence of our wedding and Kelly was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. During the selection process she was very patient and helpful with ideas and options. I never had to hound her for anything, she was always on top of what was needing to be done and very aware of all deadlines. Payment was very easily made online as well, which was a huge plus! Would recommend her to friends and family and will use her services again for other types of invites :)