Staccato Reviews

74 | Fairfax, VA

74 Reviews for Staccato

Amy · Getting married on 04/26/2021

Gorgeous save-the-dates, invitations, programs, seating cards, and bar/table menus. Kelly created exactly what I had been looking for and integrated the design into all aspects of the ceremony and reception papers. My guests have already requested her information for their stationery needs!

Sent on 08/04/2009
  • Alexander

Alexander Mcinnes · Married on 04/18/2020

AMAZING and Stunning!!!!!

I cannot begin to explain how great Kelly was/is. My fiance & I are were far apart on what we wanted paper wise...she patiently listened and pulled together something amazing helping solidify our theme, even more excited by the unique colors than we were. She worked with us to get the whole suite done even with a hard to find envelope request...and I thought she couldn't get better. THEN COVID-19 regulations postponed our wedding. Kelly did NOT miss a beat when I contacted her about how we could keep the feel & colors but change it up a bit. We love the 2nd suite even more. She truly knows her craft, options, and how to pull ties together even when only one person likes sparkles... Thank you for making our invitations SO EASY and beautiful (despite my like 30 emails about changing details).

Sent on 10/24/2020

Jacqui · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Invites!

Kelly was incredible to work with! She was so patient and helpful helping us create our wedding invitations! Our family and friends were blown away with the beautiful details.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Goodson · Married on 10/05/2019

Love Kelly Harms

Love, Love Kelly and the wedding invitations that she designed for my daughter's wedding!! They were beautiful. Kelly was able to transform our vision into a reality and we were so very pleased!
    Kelly is extremely knowledgeable, patient, creative and such a huge help from beginning to end.
    I would highly recommend using Kelly as she is flexible and so very helpful, she truly cares about creating the very best product for you, overall, a great value too!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Sgro · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely wonderful, could not have asked for better.

Kelly was amazing and provided me with the wedding invitation suite of my dreams. Comments from my wedding invitees included “these are the most beautiful invitations we have ever seen.” Our invitations were so beautiful our family members wanted several extra as keepsakes. Kelly also made the process fun and stress free while ensuring we got a beautiful product. I can confidently recommend Staccato and Kelly Harms for your wedding stationary needs.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Sarah Bonuccelli · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply amazing

When considering the options for invitations, I was originally drawn to the many internet retailers because I thought it would be cheaper and easier.... I was wrong. Let me tell you, I am SO glad that I decided to use Staccato instead. My invitations were so beautiful and something I will cherish forever. Kelly was patient, helpful, understanding, kind, and knowledgeable. Having a competent, dedicated person handling my invitations put my mind at ease. I really can't say enough good things about Kelly. One of the best decisions I made!!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Calvert · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing! Beyond thrilled!

Kelly is AMAZING!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her gorgeous work! Not only did she make choosing our perfect wedding stationary seamless, she walked us through every step of the process. When deciding on the correct wording, she provided guidance on traditional etiquette but also gave us options that would best fit our personalities. She and her team were very efficient during the proofing process- responding to multiple e-mails within an hour. When we picked up the box containing our invitations and response cards, everything was SO organized and beautifully laid out. She even provided note cards with tips on stuffing the envelopes and stamp requirements for mailing invitations to our guests in Europe. Kelly also provided two extra sets of invitations- one for our photographer and one for ourselves as a keepsake. So many of our guests have commented on how beautiful our invitations were- including several who stated that they were saving them as an example to use for when their own children get married. I could not be happier that we went with Kelly for our wedding stationary- she truly went above and beyond!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 01/04/2019

Beautiful invitations!

We enjoyed working with staccato! There were so many beautiful options to choose from. We got so many compliments on our invitations! Kelly was so helpful with everything!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Davi E · Married on 10/19/2018

Professional and Warmhearted

I've never been one to write reviews but working with Kelly Harms from Staccato was such a positive experience that I knew I had to. She caters to her clients with professionalism and warmness and we truly felt like we were being heard throughout the entire process. It's obvious that Kelly genuinely cares about her work and that she enjoys helping her clients from start to finish. She took so much stress of my shoulders and I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Julie DeGreg · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome Invitations!

Working with Kelly on our wedding invitations was an awesome experience! She worked with us to design the perfect paper for our special day, which we got many compliments on. The books she had of different companies were all organized, but could also be customized to whatever you want. Meeting with her and communicating afterwards was a breeze. Thank you Kelly and the Staccato team for a great product and experience!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Staccato's reply:

Thank you, Julie!! I appreciate the time you took to write a review and I hope your day was absolutely amazing!!
  • Breanne

Breanne · Married on 09/30/2018

Leaving a beautiful paper trail everywhere!!

Staccato’s mission is to leave a beautiful paper trail and they go above and beyond to deliver on that. We have saved EVERYTHING she curated for our wedding!!! I’m beyond thrilled that we chose them for our stationery services when it came to selecting our wedding dream team. I wasn’t quite sure what direction to go with since stationery is really not my forte, but Kelly helped by providing an extensive amount of examples (further solidifying the thoughts and ideas I had in mind because it aligned with the vision my husband and I had for our big day). Kelly didn’t treat us like just another client, she really cared about what we wanted and spent a great deal of time listening to our thoughts and ideas. She helped build on our ideas to really drive our theme home for our wedding day and we could not be more pleased with how they turned out. We had family members asking for extra copies of items during the planning process and after (invites and programs). You will not regret going with Staccato because they truly put their heart and soul into what they do. I look forward to working with them again in the future whether it be for a party or Christmas cards.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Jonathan · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Stationary Ever!!!

If we could, we would give Kelly, at Staccato Stationary, 11 out of 10 stars. Throughout our entire wedding planning process, Kelly was professional, considerate, flexible, reliable, and so very helpful. She helped us to design the perfect wedding stationary which included: save-the-dates, invitations, envelopes, thank you cards, day-of stationary, and other inserts. Kelly’s kindness, passion, creative intuition, and attention to detail are simply unparalleled.

We did our due diligence and interviewed many stationary professionals in the area, but were immediately blown away by Kelly’s magnetic personality, energy, and professionalism. We were always met with refreshments and a presentation of stationary displays from previous meetings. Kelly’s team was accommodating, efficient, and effective during the proofing process. The stationary packages arrived on time and with a personal note card with tips and tricks for stuffing the envelops.

We have nothing negative to say about any of our experiences with Kelly. If we were to do it all over again, we would choose her 100 times over.

In summary: GO WITH KELLY AT STACCATO STATIONARY! YOU WON’T REGRET IT!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Kelly helped us customize our invitations for our wedding in September. From the beginning, she was always accommodating, professional and responsive! She was quick to reply through email and was always willing to get on the phone if needed. We met twice at her home office which was beautifully decorated and organized which reflected her perfectly as a company. She was patient while we searched through all her books and samples while adding her advice when requested. She took the time to go through each piece of our invitation several times to really help us get it just the way we wanted it. We were truly overjoyed and impressed with Kelly once our wedding invitations arrived. From the box that they arrived in, to the invitation itself, to the extra surprise from Kelly, we were overwhelmed with how perfect everything looked. The quality of her products, as well as having Kelly on our side through this process, was just amazing. I will absolutely use Kelly again for any paper needs I might have. She's awesome!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Staccato's reply:

Thanks so much for such a kind review, Samantha! I truly enjoyed working with you to create your beautiful invitations and am so happy you loved both them and the process of working with Staccato.
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Kelly was such a pleasure. She is so organized, creative, and kind. We were just overjoyed with the save the date/invitation suite, the day of stationary, and the thank you notes Kelly created for us- so many people commented on how beautiful they were and how well everything matched. Kelly really went the extra mile, responding well to our requests for changes to the proofs, taking on last minute work, and even making sure the colors in our invites matched those in the save the dates. We were so thrilled that getting these beautiful custom pieces from her were all actually within our budget! We loved everything she made for us- they were all so special. Thank you so much, Kelly!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Cassandra · Married on 05/12/2018

I was originally feeling overwhelmed by selecting invitations since there are just so many options to choose. From the first moment I met Kelly, I instantly felt at ease and knew that she would help guide me in the right direction. She is kind and calm and sat patiently with me (and my mom and sister) at our initial appointment where we went through the MANY books she has to find just the right invitations for us. She clearly explained the process to us and provided an exact timeline of when everything needed to be completed by to ensure that we would receive our order on time. I have a bit of a crazy work schedule, and Kelly was more than accommodating with scheduling appointments so that they worked with my schedule, something I very much appreciated. She can truly do anything and even created beautiful custom table number cards that helped tie our whole reception room together. I cannot recommend Kelly enough to anyone looking to purchase stationary! Thank you so much Kelly!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Lindsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Kelly was super helpful throughout the wedding planning process! She's very organized and kept us on track - and took time to make sure she had a clear vision of what we were looking for out of the paper goods. She walked us through every step of the process (and was flexible when we wanted to meet in person twice so that both of us could see everything). We're so glad we decided to work with her - everything turned out beautifully!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Laura · Married on 03/23/2018

Kelly is absolutely fantastic! From the first communication, she was friendly, helpful and patient. She spent so much time with us (both in-person and electronically) answering questions, providing insight and guiding us through the invitation process. Kelly was extremely respectful of our budget and offered suggestions on how to stay within it while still getting the style we wanted. While we first went to Kelly for just our wedding invitations, we quickly went back to her for simple Thank You cards, wedding day signage, escort cards and ceremony programs. I can't say enough good things about Staccato and highly recommend working with Kelly!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Erika · Married on 03/03/2018

Kelly was amazing to work with! She's warm, friendly, and easy to communicate with. From the invitations and programs, to the menu cards, seating cards, coffee sleeves, our welcome box cards and tags- everything was cohesive and beautiful! It helped tie everything together and provided such rich color and texture. Kelly has such a great eye for these details and it showed in the quality of our products. The paper trail was definitely a gorgeous one. Thank you so much Kelly!

Sent on 03/14/2018

CARLY · Married on 12/27/2017

Ammmaaazzzing

From start to finish this was by the far the easiest part of the wedding because of Kelly. She took my scrambled bride to be brain ideas and turned my vision into my dream invitation. I was blown away. Could not be any happier.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Debra · Married on 12/02/2017

Kelly made my small regal wedding the talk of our family and friends. I added meaningful touches from our invitation to our unique monogram throughout the entire weekend of events. We are so pleased we choose Staccato as one of our small business partners. Kelly was amazing, professional, very creative and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Atlas · Married on 11/10/2017

This vendor is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I was so behind the curve on everything wedding and Kelly came in and saved my life! She is extremely detail oriented and really captures everything you want to perfection. She is super organized and her response time is phenomenal. She really takes her job seriously and that is so important in the wedding industry. Just about every guest that we invited to our wedding said that our wedding invitations were the most beautiful wedding invitations that they have ever received. Kelly did our Wedding Invitations, Signage, Thank You Cards, Wedding Programs, Guest Book, Selfie Stick Tags and Buffet Cards. EVERYTHING was done beautifully. I miss having Kelly in my life! She really is such a sweet, calming soul that you feel close to her from the minute you meet her.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Staccato's reply:

Oh, what kind things to say! Thank you, Atlas -- I truly enjoyed creating your projects and getting to know you through the process. I'm so happy that you had a beautiful wedding day and send my very best wishes for an amazing married life together.

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly was so nice to work with and helped us create the most beautiful invitations for our wedding! She walked us through each step and the various options. Kelly was also very responsive and accommodating with last minute changes to addresses. Our guests were SO impressed with the invitations and I received countless compliments! I'm so glad we decided to work with Staccato! Thank you Kelly!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Kelly was simply wonderful. She created exquisite save-the-date cards and wedding invitations that our guests are still talking about! Kelly took the time and care to sit down with me and create one-of-a-kind invitations, she never made me feel rushed and always responded immediately to my questions. Kelly is extremely professional, and creative, and her invitations are beautiful. She also designed all the day-of paper, from programs to table numbers, and it was all beautiful as she carried my autumn theme throughout. Kelly truly was amazing and not only did I never have to worry about how it would turn out, she greatly exceeded my expectations and was the one vendor I knew I could count on. I highly recommend Kelly and would have her design things for me in the future!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Staccato's reply:

You are so sweet, C! I was honored to play a role in your big day :-)

Cameron · Married on 10/14/2017

Kelly did an absolutely amazing job on our invitation suite for our wedding. From our first meeting, she was incredibly patient and professional, walking us through all of the different styles and options we could choose from. We were not sure what we wanted but we ended up with a beautiful, personalized design that incorporated the colors, patterns, and special details of our farm wedding. We were able to digitally review proofs and work back and forth to perfect the design. She also helped us design stunning napkins that tied to the invitation suite, as well as place cards for the reception. We so wanted to incorporate the plantable paper and she came up with a perfect solution. We highly recommend Staccato and Kelly!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Satoriea · Married on 10/07/2017

LOVE everything about this company!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Staccato's reply:

Thanks, Satoriea! I appreciate that. We had such fun creating your custom invitations and hope your special day was amazing!!