Staccato Reviews

Staccato 7
  • Catherine

Catherine Goodson · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Love Kelly Harms

Love, Love Kelly and the wedding invitations that she designed for my daughter's wedding!! They were beautiful. Kelly was able to transform our vision into a reality and we were so very pleased!
    Kelly is extremely knowledgeable, patient, creative and such a huge help from beginning to end.
    I would highly recommend using Kelly as she is flexible and so very helpful, she truly cares about creating the very best product for you, overall, a great value too!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Sgro · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely wonderful, could not have asked for better.

Kelly was amazing and provided me with the wedding invitation suite of my dreams. Comments from my wedding invitees included “these are the most beautiful invitations we have ever seen.” Our invitations were so beautiful our family members wanted several extra as keepsakes. Kelly also made the process fun and stress free while ensuring we got a beautiful product. I can confidently recommend Staccato and Kelly Harms for your wedding stationary needs.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Sarah Bonuccelli · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply amazing

When considering the options for invitations, I was originally drawn to the many internet retailers because I thought it would be cheaper and easier.... I was wrong. Let me tell you, I am SO glad that I decided to use Staccato instead. My invitations were so beautiful and something I will cherish forever. Kelly was patient, helpful, understanding, kind, and knowledgeable. Having a competent, dedicated person handling my invitations put my mind at ease. I really can't say enough good things about Kelly. One of the best decisions I made!!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Calvert · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing! Beyond thrilled!

Kelly is AMAZING!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her gorgeous work! Not only did she make choosing our perfect wedding stationary seamless, she walked us through every step of the process. When deciding on the correct wording, she provided guidance on traditional etiquette but also gave us options that would best fit our personalities. She and her team were very efficient during the proofing process- responding to multiple e-mails within an hour. When we picked up the box containing our invitations and response cards, everything was SO organized and beautifully laid out. She even provided note cards with tips on stuffing the envelopes and stamp requirements for mailing invitations to our guests in Europe. Kelly also provided two extra sets of invitations- one for our photographer and one for ourselves as a keepsake. So many of our guests have commented on how beautiful our invitations were- including several who stated that they were saving them as an example to use for when their own children get married. I could not be happier that we went with Kelly for our wedding stationary- she truly went above and beyond!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Davi E · Married on 10/19/2018

Professional and Warmhearted

I've never been one to write reviews but working with Kelly Harms from Staccato was such a positive experience that I knew I had to. She caters to her clients with professionalism and warmness and we truly felt like we were being heard throughout the entire process. It's obvious that Kelly genuinely cares about her work and that she enjoys helping her clients from start to finish. She took so much stress of my shoulders and I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Julie DeGreg · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome Invitations!

Working with Kelly on our wedding invitations was an awesome experience! She worked with us to design the perfect paper for our special day, which we got many compliments on. The books she had of different companies were all organized, but could also be customized to whatever you want. Meeting with her and communicating afterwards was a breeze. Thank you Kelly and the Staccato team for a great product and experience!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Staccato's reply:

Thank you, Julie!! I appreciate the time you took to write a review and I hope your day was absolutely amazing!!
  • Breanne

Breanne · Married on 09/30/2018

Leaving a beautiful paper trail everywhere!!

Staccato’s mission is to leave a beautiful paper trail and they go above and beyond to deliver on that. We have saved EVERYTHING she curated for our wedding!!! I’m beyond thrilled that we chose them for our stationery services when it came to selecting our wedding dream team. I wasn’t quite sure what direction to go with since stationery is really not my forte, but Kelly helped by providing an extensive amount of examples (further solidifying the thoughts and ideas I had in mind because it aligned with the vision my husband and I had for our big day). Kelly didn’t treat us like just another client, she really cared about what we wanted and spent a great deal of time listening to our thoughts and ideas. She helped build on our ideas to really drive our theme home for our wedding day and we could not be more pleased with how they turned out. We had family members asking for extra copies of items during the planning process and after (invites and programs). You will not regret going with Staccato because they truly put their heart and soul into what they do. I look forward to working with them again in the future whether it be for a party or Christmas cards.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Jonathan · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Stationary Ever!!!

If we could, we would give Kelly, at Staccato Stationary, 11 out of 10 stars. Throughout our entire wedding planning process, Kelly was professional, considerate, flexible, reliable, and so very helpful. She helped us to design the perfect wedding stationary which included: save-the-dates, invitations, envelopes, thank you cards, day-of stationary, and other inserts. Kelly’s kindness, passion, creative intuition, and attention to detail are simply unparalleled.

We did our due diligence and interviewed many stationary professionals in the area, but were immediately blown away by Kelly’s magnetic personality, energy, and professionalism. We were always met with refreshments and a presentation of stationary displays from previous meetings. Kelly’s team was accommodating, efficient, and effective during the proofing process. The stationary packages arrived on time and with a personal note card with tips and tricks for stuffing the envelops.

We have nothing negative to say about any of our experiences with Kelly. If we were to do it all over again, we would choose her 100 times over.

In summary: GO WITH KELLY AT STACCATO STATIONARY! YOU WON’T REGRET IT!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Staccato 8
    Staccato 9

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Kelly helped us customize our invitations for our wedding in September. From the beginning, she was always accommodating, professional and responsive! She was quick to reply through email and was always willing to get on the phone if needed. We met twice at her home office which was beautifully decorated and organized which reflected her perfectly as a company. She was patient while we searched through all her books and samples while adding her advice when requested. She took the time to go through each piece of our invitation several times to really help us get it just the way we wanted it. We were truly overjoyed and impressed with Kelly once our wedding invitations arrived. From the box that they arrived in, to the invitation itself, to the extra surprise from Kelly, we were overwhelmed with how perfect everything looked. The quality of her products, as well as having Kelly on our side through this process, was just amazing. I will absolutely use Kelly again for any paper needs I might have. She's awesome!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Staccato's reply:

Thanks so much for such a kind review, Samantha! I truly enjoyed working with you to create your beautiful invitations and am so happy you loved both them and the process of working with Staccato.
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Kelly was such a pleasure. She is so organized, creative, and kind. We were just overjoyed with the save the date/invitation suite, the day of stationary, and the thank you notes Kelly created for us- so many people commented on how beautiful they were and how well everything matched. Kelly really went the extra mile, responding well to our requests for changes to the proofs, taking on last minute work, and even making sure the colors in our invites matched those in the save the dates. We were so thrilled that getting these beautiful custom pieces from her were all actually within our budget! We loved everything she made for us- they were all so special. Thank you so much, Kelly!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Cassandra · Married on 05/12/2018

I was originally feeling overwhelmed by selecting invitations since there are just so many options to choose. From the first moment I met Kelly, I instantly felt at ease and knew that she would help guide me in the right direction. She is kind and calm and sat patiently with me (and my mom and sister) at our initial appointment where we went through the MANY books she has to find just the right invitations for us. She clearly explained the process to us and provided an exact timeline of when everything needed to be completed by to ensure that we would receive our order on time. I have a bit of a crazy work schedule, and Kelly was more than accommodating with scheduling appointments so that they worked with my schedule, something I very much appreciated. She can truly do anything and even created beautiful custom table number cards that helped tie our whole reception room together. I cannot recommend Kelly enough to anyone looking to purchase stationary! Thank you so much Kelly!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Lindsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Kelly was super helpful throughout the wedding planning process! She's very organized and kept us on track - and took time to make sure she had a clear vision of what we were looking for out of the paper goods. She walked us through every step of the process (and was flexible when we wanted to meet in person twice so that both of us could see everything). We're so glad we decided to work with her - everything turned out beautifully!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Laura · Married on 03/23/2018

Kelly is absolutely fantastic! From the first communication, she was friendly, helpful and patient. She spent so much time with us (both in-person and electronically) answering questions, providing insight and guiding us through the invitation process. Kelly was extremely respectful of our budget and offered suggestions on how to stay within it while still getting the style we wanted. While we first went to Kelly for just our wedding invitations, we quickly went back to her for simple Thank You cards, wedding day signage, escort cards and ceremony programs. I can't say enough good things about Staccato and highly recommend working with Kelly!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Erika · Married on 03/03/2018

Kelly was amazing to work with! She's warm, friendly, and easy to communicate with. From the invitations and programs, to the menu cards, seating cards, coffee sleeves, our welcome box cards and tags- everything was cohesive and beautiful! It helped tie everything together and provided such rich color and texture. Kelly has such a great eye for these details and it showed in the quality of our products. The paper trail was definitely a gorgeous one. Thank you so much Kelly!

Sent on 03/14/2018

CARLY · Married on 12/27/2017

Ammmaaazzzing

From start to finish this was by the far the easiest part of the wedding because of Kelly. She took my scrambled bride to be brain ideas and turned my vision into my dream invitation. I was blown away. Could not be any happier.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Staccato 10

Debra · Married on 12/02/2017

Kelly made my small regal wedding the talk of our family and friends. I added meaningful touches from our invitation to our unique monogram throughout the entire weekend of events. We are so pleased we choose Staccato as one of our small business partners. Kelly was amazing, professional, very creative and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Staccato 11
    Staccato 12

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly was so nice to work with and helped us create the most beautiful invitations for our wedding! She walked us through each step and the various options. Kelly was also very responsive and accommodating with last minute changes to addresses. Our guests were SO impressed with the invitations and I received countless compliments! I'm so glad we decided to work with Staccato! Thank you Kelly!

Sent on 02/02/2018
  • User6310762 · 1+ year ago

Kelly was simply wonderful. She created exquisite save-the-date cards and wedding invitations that our guests are still talking about! Kelly took the time and care to sit down with me and create one-of-a-kind invitations, she never made me feel rushed and always responded immediately to my questions. Kelly is extremely professional, and creative, and her invitations are beautiful. She also designed all the day-of paper, from programs to table numbers, and it was all beautiful as she carried my autumn theme throughout. Kelly truly was amazing and not only did I never have to worry about how it would turn out, she greatly exceeded my expectations and was the one vendor I knew I could count on. I highly recommend Kelly and would have her design things for me in the future!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Staccato's reply:

You are so sweet, C! I was honored to play a role in your big day :-)

Cameron · Married on 10/14/2017

Kelly did an absolutely amazing job on our invitation suite for our wedding. From our first meeting, she was incredibly patient and professional, walking us through all of the different styles and options we could choose from. We were not sure what we wanted but we ended up with a beautiful, personalized design that incorporated the colors, patterns, and special details of our farm wedding. We were able to digitally review proofs and work back and forth to perfect the design. She also helped us design stunning napkins that tied to the invitation suite, as well as place cards for the reception. We so wanted to incorporate the plantable paper and she came up with a perfect solution. We highly recommend Staccato and Kelly!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Staccato 13
    Staccato 14
    Staccato 15

Satoriea · Married on 10/07/2017

LOVE everything about this company!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Staccato's reply:

Thanks, Satoriea! I appreciate that. We had such fun creating your custom invitations and hope your special day was amazing!!

Victoria · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Kelly was a pleasure. We first met to look at invitations. She showed me a ton of options and said anything could be made personalized. We made beautiful invitations with a tri-fold pocket and ribbon around it. She was very quick to respond to emails and was helpful with proper wording. She also designed my rehearsal dinner invites. I ended up using her for many day-of stationary as well. I got programs, a welcome sign, dinner menus, a seating chart, and a few other signs. Everything matched and looked so professional and put together. I made a few changes to the seating chart at the last minute and she did it with no problem. She was very sweet throughout the whole process and I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Staccato's reply:

Thank you, Victoria! I loved helping you with your beautiful stationery and am so glad you were pleased with how everything came together. I hope the whole day was a dream come true for you both!

Memar · Married on 09/16/2017

We were absolutely delighted with the services provided by Mrs. Harms. Her creativity, talent and professionalism was evident with every encounter. Her work is exceptional and definitely set the tone for the rest of our elegant wedding!!! I highly recommend Staccato for anyone with wedding stationary needs!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Staccato 16
    Staccato 17

Virginia · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kelly at Staccato. She created beautiful custom invitations for our at-home farm wedding using sketches and photos that we previously owned. Her business is EXTREMELY user friendly as well - definitely the most millennial/tech friendly of all our vendors - all of her contracts, payments (she accepts credit cards), timelines are organized in a great online system. It even includes a scheduling system for appointments, pick-ups, etc. The final invitations were absolutely stunning. She also did escort cards and place cards so beautifully for us. She was flexible with last minute changes (guest adds, spelling errors, etc.) and always responded promptly. When we (the client) failed to catch a spelling error on our invitations (i.e. approved the proof with the mistake), she personally worked around the clock to get all the invitations reprinted (at minimal cost) and fixed in time to send out! She really went above and beyond. As someone who was once on the "e-vite" train, I am so thankful we have the beautiful invitations created by Kelly. We have one framed and will treasure it in our home forever.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Staccato's reply:

Oh, THANK YOU Virginia! You were dream clients and I was so thrilled to be part of such a special and personalized celebration. Sending my very best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!

Hayley · Married on 07/15/2017

Kelly was an absolute dream to work with. I could not be happier with our invitations and that is all thanks to her. She even sent over multiple proofs to make sure we got the font EXACTLY as I wanted. We have gotten so many compliments from family and friends as they are receiving their invitations. Do yourself a favor - make one thing easy on yourself in the wedding planning process: choose Staccato for your invitations. You can trust that you will get a beautiful product and consistent communication from Kelly every step of the way!

Sent on 05/22/2017