Reston, VA 20194 Map · Phone number

About Jenn Heller Design Co.

Set the tone for your wedding with custom stationery tailored to fit your style and excite your guests.

From save the dates and invitations, to ceremony programs and reception signage, and everything in between, I can coordinate all your paper goods for a cohesive and effortless look. If you're overhwlemed by the number of options available for stationery you're not alone! I can help you refine your vision and capture your personal style and wedding day tone in all your wedding stationery pieces.

I founded my business as Ribbons & Bluebirds in 2011, but rebranded as Jenn Heller Design Co. in 2016 to bring my personal aesthetic and watercolor art to the forefront of my design focus.

In addition to watercolour elements on invitations I offer custom maps, hand-painted signage, architectural paintings, illustrations, and more! If you're interested in finding out more about working with me I'd love to hear from you!

Follow Jenn Heller Design Co. on

untitled 23
untitled 41
untitled 48
Jenn Heller Design Co.

8 Reviews for Jenn Heller Design Co.

Rachel · Married on 07/30/2016

Other then marrying my husband, working with Jenn was the best thig about my wedding. Jenn created an amazing drawing of our venue and incorporated it into all of our paper items. At the last minute we came up with an out there idea for seating cards and Jenn was totally game! She knocked every idea we had out of the park. She does things on time and with great patience. We must have gone back and forth on invitation ideas 20 times and Jenn didnt give up until we were totally satisfied! I started this process not thinking I'd ever care or love our invitations and ended with plans to frame them! Jenn also created a one of a kind wooden guestbook for us!!! I could go on endlessly singing Jenn's praises! If you have the chance you should absolutely work with her, she is immensely talented!!!

Katie · Married on 05/30/2015

We loved working with Jenn of Ribbons & Bluebirds to design all of the paper products for our wedding. Before we hired her, I was intrigued by her beautiful website, and pleased that she offered a sample of her pricing on the site (hard to find with many wedding vendors). Using her prices, I was able to develop a cost comparison with popular stationery websites that gave me the confidence that I could afford custom stationery. I was not disappointed when we met with her and were able to spend time going through her portfolio. She was upfront about asking what our budget was and worked to stay within it. She was able to take our vision of our style, help us select a color scheme, and create products that carried a coherent look throughout all the wedding paper products (save-the-date, invite, thank-you, placards, seating chart, signage). Her work also helped us to solidify our style in our minds, enabling other reception decor choices. We found her to be highly responsive during the design process. She started by reaching out to us at the appropriate time to allow for design and mailing of save-the-dates and invitations. She quickly produced a manageable number of examples illustrating different design options as we requested, and iterated with us on those options as much as we needed in order to settle on a final design. We agree with the prior comments on packaging of the items. She took great care to ensure there were no smudges or bent edges, and wrapped all in plastic and heavy-duty boxes. Although there are plenty of design-it-yourself websites out there, custom stationary takes a lot of confusion and concern out of the process, for almost the same cost. We received numerous comments on how the invitation set the tone for our wedding. Having received several invitations printed on card stock recently, the paper Jenn used stood out as unique, and her calligraphy and colors were admired by many of our guests. We will seek out Jenn's services for future events.

Christiana · Married on 10/12/2014

Jen was amazing! She came up with a unique and personal design for our invitations that we were not able to find anywhere else. We looked at a lot of places and everything just seamed so cookie cutter. Our invitations were one of a kind and amazed every one of our guests! Professional looking invitations at an affordable cost! I even had her do some signs for us. Her calligraphy is amazing! Thank you!!!

Jenn Heller Design Co. FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• Potomac Point Winery
    Potomac Point Winery Winery Weddings

Jenn is truly a talent in her field! From creating invitation suites, to place cards, table numbers, and signage, Jenn can do it all! Her designs are gorgeous, and we know that each of our brides who work with her will be well taken care of. We love seeing how her designs can help pull a theme together for our couples!