Pretty Prints, Etc.

Fort Washington, MD View map Visit website

Pretty Prints, Etc. is a wedding invitation and decor service based in Capitol Heights, Maryland. These artists are highly devoted to their craft, presenting each client with a unique set of stationery that is entirely their own. They work closely with every couple, striving to imbue their personality and aesthetic into every detail. From minimalist invitations to elegant, floral cards, this team is here to cater to you.

Pretty Prints, Etc. offers a personalized design process for each client. From the first consultation, they will aim to help make your design dreams come to life. As an added touch, they can also offer custom-designed jumping brooms, letting you add a traditional touch to your special celebration. Other services available from this team include:

• Place cards
  • RSVP cards
  • Menus
  • Programs

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping
    Anthony Married on 01/07/2018
    I've had the pleasure to attend several parties where Pretty Prints did the menu and or mail out fliers. I was in awe of the details, esp the styling. I look forward to using them for my future events!

Deals

Pretty Prints, Etc. 1
Exclusive
Pretty Prints, Etc. 2
Discount

Order an invitation suite set (of at least 40) and receive a broom at half price ($50 value)!

Team

Tynisha Mason
Tynisha Mason
Sales Associate

Creative and fun-loving, I am the organization of this operation. I have been with Pretty Prints, Etc. for four years and I have loved every moment of helping all our couples make their way down the aisle.

Candace Williams
Candace Williams
Creative Director

The head honcho.

PPE is my baby and I have been creating for couples for over 7 years. I love adding luxurious but affordable touches to weddings via invitations and ceremonial decor.

Fort Washington Fort Washington, MD, 20744
Location of (Pretty Prints, Etc.)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding