Sta-Glam Reviews

Sta-Glam 5
Sta-Glam 6
Sta-Glam 7

Alexis · Married on 09/19/2015

Carrie was absolutely wonderful to work with! I cannot recommend her enough! She made the bridal makeup process so easy and fun! We tried a more dramatic look for my trial, which was great because it made me realize that I wanted something slightly more traditional for my wedding day. She completely understood my feedback, and absolutely nailed both looks! She did onsite makeup for my bridesmaids and I, and everyone adored her. She's just a delightful person to have with you on your wedding day, and truly sets everyone at ease, while beautifully highlighting everyone's best features with her amazing makeup skills! I just can't say enough about her! She's a gem!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2015

Carrie is absolutely amazing to work with!!! She made me feel so glamorous on our wedding day and there isn't anyone I trust more to do a fantastic job!!! She knew exactly how to play up my features and made sure I loved my look!!! Love her personality. She's a blast to work with and she will make you feel like you've know her your whole life!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Helen · Married on 06/20/2015

Carrie is ABSOLUTELY amazing. I have known her for three years now and she is the best at everything she does. Whether it is engagement make-up, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, to the bride, she does it all. Her personality and her quality work is something that nobody else has. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride or actually anyone with a special occasion because she is just really great. So happy that I chose her for my big day.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Rachelle · Married on 06/13/2015

Amazing, professional, talented, wonderful personality. These are just a few of MANY great words to describe Carrie and her business, Sta-Gam. Carrie did my makeup for my engagement pictures as well as my wedding makeup and I could not have been more satisfied with the results! She listened to what I wanted and gave me an amazing result! Her individual lashes are beautiful and the air brushing was flawless! Her personality is one that everyone wants to be around. Always smiling and laughing. She calmed my nerves on my wedding day and was very reassuring. I cannot wait to to book my next appointment with her! She is my MUA for life! :)

Sent on 11/26/2015

Megan · Married on 06/06/2015

Sta-Glam is amazing and I would highly recommend using Carrie! Not only is her work amazing but your experience with her will be full of laughter! Her personality makes your experience all that much better! She has done my make up for my own wedding and a friends and I got so many compliments both times.

Abigail · Married on 05/24/2015

I couldn't be more happy about my choice of using Sta-Glam for my wedding! Carrie is the most friendly, amazing, and passionate person! She loves what she's doing and you can really see that in her work! She is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Tori · Married on 05/09/2015

Carrie is amazing! Super fun to work with! Very passionate about her trade and also very knowledgeable! She made me feel like every dollar spent was very well spent! She was full of compliments, great ideas and made everyone of us look perfect! She did 5 bridesmaids 3 he bridesmaids and myself in a very timely fashion. We had perfect makeup that lasted all day/night! I was so happy with her that I went back to have my lashes done for another wedding I was in recently.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/02/2015

Carrie was amazing! Carrie was professional and personable. She took the time to listen to what I as the bride wanted and would feel comfortable with, as well as listened to the girls. She made us all feel very comfortable. And the make up stayed throughout the day with no issues which was great.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Carrie did an amazing job with my makeup for my wedding! She is so sweet and makes you feel like you have been friends for years. I definitely recommend her and will use her again if I ever need my makeup professionally done again!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/15/2014

Carrie was supportive in the whole process in helping me define my bridal style. She did an amazing job with taking into consideration my day-to-day makeup look that I was comfortable with and helping me to glam it up a bit. My makeup stayed all evening even through dancing! I couldn't be happier with Sta-Glam and looking forward to working with Carrie again in the future.

Dawn · Married on 09/20/2014

Carrie does a beautiful job!
    She is also an amazing person.
    I used Sta-Glam for all events leading up to
    and including my wedding day!
    Each time I loved my Look as did my parents and
    Bridesmaids :) I Highly recommend StaGlam!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Loveeee Carrie! She does such an awesome job and is such a sweet person on top of it! She did my engagement photo make-up and wedding, I would have her glam me up everyday if I could! My bridesmaids and both mother of groom and bride were super happy with the results! It was almost 100 degrees the day of our wedding and our make-up didn't smudge a bit!!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Danielle · Married on 08/23/2014

Carrie was amazing! Not only was my makeup beautifully done but she was so much fun to work with. She definitely was a great enhancement to my big day. All of my bridesmaids loved her as well. A true professional.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Gina · Married on 07/26/2014

I have known Carrie for years and she did my make up when I was a bridesmaid, as well as for my own wedding. I told her I wanted to look like a Kardashian:) Two weeks before my wedding date, I got sun poisoning on my face and the day before oil splashed my face while I was cooking. (Who does that??). Not only can Carrie cover up blisters, she mastered the "Kardashian" look to a tee! I would recommend her again and again!

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2014

I absolutely loved having Carrie do mine and my bridal parties makeup! Everyone loved their makeup and looked great! She came to us and made that part of my day so stress free.

Dana · Married on 03/01/2014

Carrie did the make up for me and my daughter! She did an awesome job!! I received compliments all evening on how natural and smooth the make up looked. Thanks Carrie!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Michelle · Married on 01/18/2014

Carrie has done my make up sever all times and she always makes me feel like a princess. She is very out going and so wonderful to work with. I recommend her to everyone.

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2013

Sta-Glam is absolutely amazing! I can't say enough about her. She did a fantastic job for my wedding. Going above and beyond for myself and my wedding party. She has a winning personally and is so sweet. Your wedding day will be nothing but the best if you choose Sta-Glam.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Carrie is a lot of fun and made me feel relaxed and gorgeous on my big day.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Anna · Married on 09/30/2017

On the day of the event, the bridal party was running late from the hair appointment but Antoinette still got through everyone's makeup without cutting corners. Everyone was beautiful!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Laura · Married on 06/18/2016

Carrie is the warmest person, she makes you feel like you're one of the girls while getting your makeup done. So easy to talk to and tell her exactly what your looking for. She knows just how to make you look your very best on your special day. I'm so thankful I found her for my wedding! Carrie came on site for my day of so all the girls could get ready together. Very easy to get ahold of via email. I will def use her again for all my makeup needs.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Alisha · Married on 05/17/2014

Carrie was great, she was like having another friend in my bridal party. She has a great attitude and its amazing at what she does. Myself and all my bridesmaids loved her!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Allison · Married on 08/15/2015

Carrie has done my makeup a few times now and it's been amazing every time! I love that she talks to you about what you want and what kind of makeup you normally wear before she gets started. She's so much fun to work with also! Very flexible and quick to respond. Love Sta-Glam and definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Sharon · Married on 06/26/2016

Carrie and her crew are awesome. They make the day so much fun for everyone. I would recommend them to anyone needed to glamour yourself

Sent on 07/28/2016