Spinner Music Productions Reviews

30 | Stoneham, MA

30 Reviews for Spinner Music Productions

30 Spinner Music Productions Reviews

C · Married on 09/15/2018

Spinner Music was the DJ and Photo Booth for our wedding and we had a GREAT time! They met with us a few weeks before the wedding to nail down the timeline so they could cue and be ready for each part of our wedding from ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We shared the timeline with our photographer so she could also not miss a beat! Spinner kept the crowd engaged and everyone had a fabulous time. We keep getting messages on how much fun our guests had. If you want the best wedding out of all of your friends, book with Spinner!

Meredith · Married on 05/11/2018

David and his team went above and beyond to make our wedding hands down the best night of our life. Not only was the pricing reasonable (a big point for us) but he kept the guests out on the dance floor and the party going the entire night. Guest after guest raved to us about how much fun they had and asked "where did you find your DJ, he was awesome!". David was thorough with the planning and utilized a comprehensive program to help cover all our bases. The photobooth was a blast and the staff running it was fun and engaging. The uplight was beautiful and worth springing for for the upgraded package. All we wanted on our wedding night was for our guests to have a good time and we could not have done that without Spinner Music Productions. I can't express how grateful we are to them for truly delivering and making our wedding day one for the books. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or event you don't need to look any further, these are your guys.

Morgan · Married on 12/29/2017

The best DJ at any wedding I have ever attended. Numerous compliments and comments regarding his skill set, professionalism, and wonderful personality. A true pleasure and looking forward to booking him again!

Lindsay · Married on 11/10/2017

DJ was absolutely amazing! He worked with me and my husband step by step the whole way and gave advice and recommendations when we had no clue what to do. He also had the timeline planned out by the minute which helped so much and we were able to access our timeline of our event right on the website and was able to change last minute details. Dj was extremely flexible and filled with knowledge on how to set up and up lighting for the reception room. I have heard non stop comments on how beautiful and fun the wedding was with help from the DJ and at least 4 or 5 engaged couples asked for his card for their upcoming weddings. I highly recommend spinner music productions for your event you won't be disappointed!

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

Let me start out by saying IF YOU NEED A DJ AND DO NOT GO WITH SPINNER MUSIC, big mistake. Sure, other DJ’s are talented and the crowd will probably be happy. But is that what you’re looking for? No – you want to WOW everyone.
    My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to hire Spinner Music. Working with Dave was not only super easy and efficient, but it was FUN!

Spinner Music Productions 1
    Spinner Music Productions 2
    Spinner Music Productions 3

Dana · Married on 07/14/2017

David Buono is by far the best DJ we could have picked for our wedding. We were very particular right from the beginning about our likes/dislikes and that we definitely wanted a DJ who would keep the dance floor full throughout the night, and that is exactly what we got. All of our guests commented to us, and others, that it was the funnest wedding that they had been to and had the fullest dance floor - and David fully gets the credit for that! He was professional, flexible, accommodating, easy to work with, and amazing at what he does. We could not have asked for a better DJ!

Alyssa · Married on 06/30/2017

If you're looking for an absolutely amazing DJ and MC you've found them!! Seriously, stop looking now. Our wedding couldn't have been as amazing as it was without Spinner Music Prodctions.

Before the wedding we were stressed with all the different vendors to choose from, so many of them with so many options. And now that the wedding is over, we couldn't be happier with our decision. We had a variety of ages at the wedding, from 2 to 80 years old, and Dave and his team were able to get everyone up on the dance floor for hours! Our guests haven't stopped talking about how much fun they had and a huge part of that goes out to Spinner Music Productions.

We all know that the DJ can either make or break an event. And everyone has been to a wedding where the DJ doesn't create that ultimate party environment. You don't need to worry about that with Dave and the other Spinner Music Production DJ's and MC's. They don't play a single song longer than they should, they play a variety of music to include everyone, and they made sure that the party didn't end. They also aren't just a DJ company. Dave was our MC and he orchestrated the entire wedding. He made sure that everything we asked for happened perfectly and always kept us updated so we could plan ahead.

Some other notes: We met with Dave twice before the wedding. During these meetings he explained the entire process without making it overwhelming. He explained their specific website where we drafted out everything from the ceremony background songs, to the order of wedding events, to the perfect number of up-lights to have. He was always available to chat or answer any questions. Then, when the day of the wedding came, Dave was there hours before making sure that everything was set up exactly how we asked. He even thought of things that we didn't which was a huge help. We couldn't ask for a better vendor and strongly suggest you chose Spinner Music Productions for your event!!

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

I experienced SMP at a friends wedding and knew I had to have them for my own. From the music and emcee to the uplighting, it was the easiest vendor decision we made. David and his team travelled over two hours and absolutely delivered. SMP is affordable, professional, and organized. All of our decision making was made easy, David has great ideas. And day of we didn't have to worry about a thing. Our guests loved SMP. We'd hire them again in a heartbeat!

Diane · Married on 11/04/2016

The Best DJ & Photobooth ever!!! The dance floor was full the entire night??

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

Where do we begin! David and his team are positively the BEST! I am not sure i have enough words to accurately express how thankful and happy we are to have had David be our DJ. David was super accommodating and enthusiastic. He played all the right songs at all the right times. Last minute my husband and i decided to change our First Dance song and DJ was right there to make that special moment happen for us. I would like to also mention the following day all of our guests, friends, families were complimenting our wedding and how fantastic the DJ was! 5 Stars all around, wish i could give you 10!! Thank you DJ!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

:) Thank you for taking the time to write this, Michelle! I take it you made it home happy and safely from your honeymoon. Please stay in touch and thank you again for inviting me to be a small part of your big day! -D

I’m not sure I have the words to adequately express how thankful I am that we hired David and his team at Spinner Music Productions. From the moment we met David, we knew we needed him on our team.Working with David and SMP has been such an incredible and personal experience from beginning to end; he approaches weddings as a personal process as opposed to showing up with a playlist on the big day. In our very first meeting, he took the time to listen to what music we loved, what we wanted our day to feel like, and what moments were most important to us. Throughout the planning process, David truly went above and beyond to help us craft the best possible experience and atmosphere for our wedding. When we had questions, concerns, or last minute changes, David was right there with us making sure we felt comfortable with the plan. Although our outdoor wedding reception was held in the midst of an extreme heat wave and in broad daylight, Dave managed to pack the dance floor and keep everyone engaged. To this day, we’re still receiving compliments from guests about how amazing the music was and can only hope to echo those compliments here. We can’t recommend David and Spinner Music Productions highly enough!

Justin · Married on 08/14/2016

I truly cannot say enough about David and his team at Spinner Music Productions. Finding the right DJ for your wedding is one of those unexpectedly difficult and stressful decisions. You can't look at pictures of their work, videos often don't do them justice, you just have to meet them. We contacted David with Spinner Music Productions off of a recommendation from another vendor who had worked with him at weddings. After one meeting with David, we were sold. His passion for his craft is palpable and he took the time to get to know us and understand how he could use his expertise to help us bring our dream wedding to life. We had quite a challenge for David: an outdoor, morning reception in 90 degrees with 95% humidity and full daylight - and we wanted a dance party. David was up for the challenge and surpassed every one of our expectations. Not only did he fill the dance floor, but he rolled with the punches when we made last minute changes or requests, and continually checked in on us throughout the planning process and day to make sure we felt comfortable with everything. We are so thankful to have had SMP on our team and cannot recommend them highly enough!

David · Married on 06/11/2016

My wife and I used DJ David Buono to DJ our wedding. He was nothing but professional, courteous, nice, and most importantly honest. From our first meeting, to our last email, David made my wife and I comfortable in knowing that he was going to do what we (the paying customer) wanted. He was very helpful with his ideas and input when we had questions. Once we had given him all the details of what we wanted for our special day he took it from there and the wedding entertainment was perfect. I would highly recommend using Spinner Music Productions for any event, and if he is available ask for David Buono.

Jason · Married on 05/28/2016

Saying David and his team did an exceptional job at our wedding reception would be an understatement. From the meticulous planning leading up to and execution throughout or reception, "DJ" made us feel well prepared and confident our special night would run smoothly. He incorporated a blend of our song requests with his ability to read the room that provided the perfect music for each moment that made guests from all ages feel like a part of the celebration. The dance floor was full of people having an amazing time from the second the dance floor opened. He was spirited and lively while announcements were made and maintained a positive energy and professional manner throughout the evening. In addition, we would highly recommend the uplighting provided by Spinner Music, as it added the excitement. We absolutely had the time of our lives and David was a huge reason why. It's easy to see he is passionate about what he does and puts his best effort into his work. My wife and I would highly recommend Spinner Music to anyone searching for a DJ who will give the bride, groom, and their guests a celebration for their lifetimes.

Judy · Married on 04/15/2016

I would highly recommend Spinner Music Productions. I found them very professional and a pleasure to work with. My guests were racing how much fun they had at the wedding, all due to the great music played by DJ Dave.

Tracy · Married on 04/15/2016

Spinner Music Productions was just wonderful! Dave and his team were so professional and accommodating to our needs and requests. They really had people dancing from start to finish and the lighting made the venue look even more magical. I can't say enough good things about this company. Thank you Dave and Spinner Music Productions for making our wedding perfect and fun!

Tracy Young

Nenia · Married on 10/10/2015

Dave and his team made my wedding absolutely amazing. From our first phone conversation to the last dance, Dave was attentive, responsive and enthusiastic. Prior to the wedding, Dave was available to answer questions and ease concerns. He helped develop the perfect timeline for the wedding to keep things flowing smoothly. He was able to make suggestions to alter "typical" traditions that didn't fit into our wedding and helped personalize the day exactly how we wanted. The uplighting his team provided transformed the space beautifully and looked amazing throughout the night. He and his team executed both our ceremony and our reception flawlessly and everyone raved about wonderful they were. I highly recommend Spinner Music Productions, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

Nenia, Thanks a million!! Alex, Tim and I had a blast celebrating with you and Joe. You certainly have the "good times" family. Please pass along a "thank you" to your mother, Pati. -Dave

made my wedding stress free. Picked out my music online with his program. Very helpful and made great recommendations. I would use him again if I needed a dj.

Lindsey · Married on 08/15/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Dave and his team! When planning our wedding, having great music and keeping the dance floor moving and grooving all night long were high on our list of priorities. Dave and team pulled out all the stops and fulfilled our wishes of a packed dance floor and all night party. He was attentive and responsive right from the get go. The planning website provided to clients was a plus, as we could interactively choose our music and songs and piece together our day easily. Dave made himself available to chat with us in regards to any of our needs and questions, and made time in his busy schedule to meet us a couple weeks before the big day to make sure every little detail was planned according to our wishes. He also worked closely with our “day of” wedding coordinator and our other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page in regards to our timeline of the day. They arrived early to set up, and when rain threatened to ruin the ceremony before it even started (outdoor wedding), they quickly moved into our bad weather contingency plan and kept us feeling calm about the whole process and talked through ur options with us. Thankfully, the rain cleared and we were able to hold everything outside as planned. The uplighting they provided was the perfect accent to the tent. We requested a handful of “must play” songs for the reception, but in talking with Dave, we really decided to trust him and let him dictate the playlist according to our crowds mood. We are glad we did because they got the party started and people were on the dance floor all night! They had such great energy and enthusiasm and were really dedicated to making sure we all had a great time. Dave and his team also did a great job at letting the crowd know what was going on, getting everyone pumped up for bridal party intros, but they did so in an understated way to make sure they kept the focus on the bride/groom/wedding party. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

Lindsey and Matt, Happy New Year! Thanks for showing us a true Sebago celebration. I think the rain may have even helped a bit when party time came around! I'm sure the storm across the lake during the ceremony made for some incredible photos. Thank you for reviewing my Team's work. See you soon! DJ/David

Lia · Married on 07/17/2015

Dave and his team did an amazing job at our wedding! We wanted a non-traditional entrance and it was perfect! The lighting was beautiful and our custom "B" on the wall looked awesome! The dance floor was packed all night and I'm pretty sure we never sat down once! People still tell us, almost a year later, that our wedding was one of the best and most fun they have ever been to. Thank you so much for such a memorable night!

Clarice & Evan · Married on 05/16/2015

Dave and his staff did an amazing job planning and executing our wedding - I've used Spinner before for the prom at the high school I teach for and he's provided nothing but stellar service. Our wedding was perfect because of him - he used uplighting to make our room look amazing and kept the dance floor packed with all our guests! So many people have said how great our wedding was and what an amazing time they had and we know that Dave and his team had a lot to do with it!

Melissa · Married on 12/26/2014

On December 26th, 2014 I had the most amazing wedding! The next day I received emails, texts, voicemails and phone calls from my guests about what a perfect wedding it was and there was nothing that could have made it better. My aunt who attends many fancy events told me this wedding made her top 10 list of best weddings without a doubt. My new husband and I thought this was pretty amazing since our guests consisted of people from the age of 6 to 78. What made it such a great evening were our DJ Dave Buono and his teammate, which I am embarrassed to say I cannot remember his name at this moment. Everyone at some point during the night made it onto the dance floor. People commented that the dance floor was never empty. One knows it’s a great wedding when the 6 year old and the 87 year old were still on the dance floor at 10:00 p.m.! I cannot thank them enough for taking the time to meet with us and to make sure the wedding went exactly the way we wanted it. Any event I need a DJ for I will not hesitate to hire them again.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to review my work. I wish you and Winston all of the best and congratulate you on such a fun and memorable wedding. Please pass along my appreciation to your aunt for the great review as well! -Dave

Raquel · Married on 09/27/2014

Dave was the consummate professional, remaining thoughtful and incredibly detailed the entire planning process. He met with me several times to go over the day of plan to make sure that Spinner got every single detail correct. Dave really cares about his clients, the end product and the overall experience. This was evident from our first meeting and I was instantly put to ease with his vast knowledge and expertise as a Master of Ceremonies. His website has an incredible (and easy to operate) user interface, that helped keep me on task! Spinner worked incredibly well with our other vendors and I just really can't thank them enough for all of their hard work that went into making our day exactly how we wanted it. Not to mention, our guests haven't stopped talking about how incredible our dance party was. Seriously, go with Spinner music if you want things handled professionally, every detail managed with care and your wedding day entertainment something people will talk about!

Best,
    Raquel

Sent on 10/15/2014

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

Raquel, you're the best! Dreamlove's photos came out fantastic. I hope the West Coast was a blast... the pictures sure made it look like fun. Katelyn and I will get together with you soon :)

Lindsey · Married on 09/13/2014

What can I say, DJ Buono knows how to throw a party! We are still getting compliments on how great the music was at our wedding. Spinner Music was nothing short of professional to work with. Their online software matched with their in person service is truly impressive. It was fun selecting music and browsing the thousands of songs they have to chose from. We had a few songs that were outside of the norm and DJ Buono had no problem getting them for us. We had a blast and could not recommend them enough! Trust me, you need them for your party! We have an ongoing joke with friends that we need to throw some kind of party in the next few years just to have DJ Buono there! Thanks again!

Matt · Married on 11/30/2013

The DJ was fantastic. I could not have asked for anyone better. He was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. My wife and I would refer him for sure. You must utilize him.