Spinner Music Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Ryan
    Ryan S. Married on 06/03/2022

Best DJ Ever!

DJ Buono and his colleague Jack were the perfect choice for our wedding this past weekend- not only was the music perfect, but the transitions and general flow of the evening made everything feel extremely fluid, from the ceremony to our introductions to the final wrap up with last song. Additionally, DJ was the utmost professional, making sure all vendors were aware of the general structure of the evening and making us as comfortable as possible throughout, so that we could enjoy our day to the max!
    Tori S. Married on 05/29/2022

Top notch dj

Spinner Music made my wedding! There wasn't a moment someone was on the dancefloor! I would recommend them for any event!!! Keep up the great work guys!
  • Kylie
    Kylie D. Married on 04/22/2022

Truly amazing at what they do!!

David Buono (Spinner Music) is easily one of the most understanding, thorough, reliable, and impressive DJs in the game. From the moment we had our first phone call, we knew we found the right person to serve as the “master of ceremonies” at our wedding. He took the time to get to know us, understand the makeup of our guests, what we expected out of the night, and figured out what we truly wanted in a DJ, and he delivered. He was kind and incredibly patient with my millions of phone calls and emails, and answered every question I had with ease (or connected me with the perfect person to answer my questions if he couldn’t himself). On the day of, he didn’t miss a beat. He and his team worked tirelessly to make sure every detail was perfect and proved to be so adaptable to make sure everything ran smoothly. The night was *chefs kiss*, and I am so thankful for David and his team. I couldn’t imagine working with anyone greater, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional, experienced, and insanely entertaining DJ.
  • Ciara
    Ciara S. Married on 01/11/2022

the single best decision you will make for your wedding.

Two months later, I am still hearing how amazing my DJ and MC were at my 11/13/2021 wedding. David and Tim were so responsive and answered my million-and-one questions promptly and thoughtfully, and talked me off SEVERAL ledges during the two-year planning process. The Photo Booth was a HUGE hit and is a MUST for your package add-ons, as is the uplighting option. SMP totally transformed the venue and they quickly caught on to my favorite music styles and added their own flair to it. They kept the reception running smoothly so that I did not have to even think about where I needed to be at any given moment. The energy was high the entire night, and nobody left the dance floor! I wish I could remarry my husband every year just to keep rehiring this amazing team of vendors. My night was absolutely perfect and it is largely due to the amazing team at SMP. Thank you so much for everything!
  • Paige
    Paige M. Married on 10/16/2021

Best Decision Ever!

DJ (David) Buono and his team put on the best party at my wedding. DJ took the time to hear about what vibe I wanted for the evening and knew all the right questions to ask. He even helped me plan the sequence of events for the reception. The care, attention and professionalism that SMP provided was top notch and they made my wedding a dream come true.
  • Rick
    Rick M. Married on 10/09/2021

Stressful turned fun and exciting

David & his team are exceptional to work with. So attentive, responsive & transparent. They don’t micro manage like some vendors try but they do make practical, legitimate recommendations where they see fit. Very common sense & super knowledgeable. Will certainly be utilizing their services for any future event where a DJ / Production / Media company is needed !
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 09/10/2021

Wedding Music Magic!!!!

DJ and his team at Spinner Music Productions worked the music and the crowd at our October wedding, and exceptional doesn’t even cut it. All of our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful the music was the entire night. DJ played music that fit everyone’s taste, and the dance floor was always packed. He also did an incredible job of reading the room, playing just the right song to compliment a speech, and was always on stand by when we needed glow sticks and Halloween masks tossed into the crowd. What was most important to me was that DJ get the guests out at the end of the night so my husband and I could have our last dance together. That was my favorite moment of the wedding and I’m so thankful he was able to make that happen for us. DJ was so friendly, organized, kind and he set the entire night up for success. We are so lucky that we found Spinner Music Productions and have already recommended them to friends and family!
    Thank you so much for making our wedding a night we’ll never forget!
    Brittany F. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing team to work with

Spinner Music was amazing to work with!
    We used them for our photo booth and our uplighting for our wedding. Dj (David) Buono was such a pleasure to work with and helped make my wedding planning so much easier. He even helped me design a cool wedding sign for our photobooth back drop. This team was amazing to work with, Thank you spinner music for making my wedding day so special!

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

Thanks Brittany! Your wedding was a dream and you were a pleasure to work with! We are honored to have helped made your wedding day so special! Reach out to me for pictures if you'd like them jennifer@spinnermusicdj.com
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 09/04/2021

The BEST of the best!

Spinner Music Productions was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! I am in the wedding industry myself so finding professional and exceptional vendors was a must - and SMP was nothing short of that! I gave them practically no direction and they somehow knew exactly what I wanted and delivered it perfectly. My dance floor was packed from the moment my reception began until the moment it ended. My guests still tell me that my wedding was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to and I totally credit that to DJ Buono and his staff. I would recommend them a million times over! Book them ASAP!!!
  • Dana
    Dana M. Married on 08/15/2021

Best DJ service hands down!!!

As the mother of the groom I reached out to David to help me create the most spectacular evening for my son and his beautiful bride. I assure you that he and Tim created just that for us. He had the dance floor overflowing from introductions to last call. From the 3 year olds to the 89 years young EVERYONE had an amazing time. We never sat down and guests were raving about how much fun they were having. Do yourself a favor and HIRE Spinner Music. I promise you will thank me!!!

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Dana, we love this! We had the best time at Justin's wedding and were honored to have been a part of their special day. Hopefully we have the opportunity to meet again in the future!
    Jennifer C. Married on 08/07/2021

Wedding DJ

Spinner music productions entire staff were outstanding! Professional and accommodating. Our wedding date got changed with COVID and they changed our date, no questions asked and no extra fees, etc. Our venue was unique and they were able to accommodate, no problems! All of our guests were so happy with the music selection and an outstanding job they did! Thank you! High recommend!!
    Kevin G. Married on 08/06/2021

Excellent and very professional

DJ Bono and his crew pulled off the impossible with a short notice wedding that went off with perfection in the middle of the COVID pandemic. Including his ability to beam a ZOOM video on the roof of the tent!! Amazing talent.
    Nikki C. Married on 07/10/2021

No better choice if you want your guests dancing all night

This company is amazing. The DJ was on the top of my list because I know how much they can make or break a wedding. I loved David from our first call. I had to postpone 3 times and change venues and he walked me through everything and always had plenty of time for any (a lot) of questions. He even helped coordinate things with all of my other vendors. The day of, I had him and DJ Tavo (jackpot!) They we’re perfect … they kept the party going all night, and made sure everyone was dancing and having fun. All of our guests have been saying how great they were too! I can’t recommend them enough. Trust me, just pick them!
  • Dea
    Dea H. Married on 07/04/2021

Book them!

I could tell David knows what he is doing from the very first phone call I had with him. He is extremely professional and is available whenever you need him. We were able to integrate traditional Albanian music for our wedding with ease. David ended up being our emcee and we had Jack as the DJ. Would definitely recommend, you’ll be taken care of and your guests will have a great time!
  • Haley
    Haley K. Married on 05/29/2021

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ

DJ - David Buono was recommended to us by a friend and he did not disappoint. He was responsive and flexible throughout the entire wedding process (amongst a global pandemic even) and made our big day all the more special.
    Erica V. Married on 05/14/2021

Must have for the big day

I was so excited to hire DJ/spinner music for my wedding day. As a lifelong friend and someone who is familiar with his DJing style, I KNEW the day was going be good, but I did not expect it to be as perfect as it was. The team was so professional and truly did everything I asked of them and then some... Everything ran smoothly and guests would not stop talking about the lights and photo booth which were beyond what I could have imagined. My wedding was PERFECT because of DJ and his team.
  • Rachelle
    Rachelle F. Married on 12/09/2020

Amazing Experience

After my European destination wedding was cancelled I reached out to David to DJ our wedding here in the states with a really short turnaround (4 months). Then, with our new date in the states being cancelled- we decided to move forward in full stride and push the date even sooner to a backyard wedding. All I can say is WOW. Spinner Music did not disappoint. David was organized, communicative, supportive, and just an all around awesome person to work with. I am so happy we chose David and Spinner Music as our DJ for our event-- the music was awesome- the night flowed perfectly- he was really able to 'read the room' and got people dancing and enjoying their night from start to finish. He was even able to accommodate some of our traditional Irish music requests which made us feel like we were still having a piece of our Ireland wedding! Everyone keeps telling me backyard weddings are their new favorite thing and I think a lot of that has to do with David! Can't thank you enough- it's a night we'll never forget. Oh! And go with the digital photo booth too.. my guests LOVED it

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

Rachelle!!! Thank you so much! SO thrilled you were able to enjoy the day albeit MUCH different than your original plans. Cheers!
    Lindsey P. Married on 10/10/2020

The best service

SMP was one of our best wedding choices. We waited until last minute to pick a DJ, but I’m entirely happy with how it turned out. I immediately felt comfortable working with their team. The music was exactly what we wanted without having to pick every song. They confidently controlled the flow of the reception without being in your face, and David was great. He was so helpful, answered all of my questions, and left me feeling totally confident on our wedding day. Everyone at our wedding commented on how great our DJ was. If I had to do it again, I would have no doubt in choosing SMP.
  • ASHLEY
    Ashley M. Married on 09/13/2020

SMP won’t disappoint!!

David Buono and Spinner Music Productions helped make my wedding day a reality during a time of uncertainty. When we first had to postpone, I was crushed and upset that we had to make changes and that our original vision of our wedding day wouldn’t happen. David (who I know as DJ!) and I had endless phone calls and zoom meetings talking about my options for replanning and just talking to me as a friend asking how he could help. He offered to call my other vendors and kept me updated with any new government guideline changes that he heard along the way. Dj worked completely solo at my 44 person guest wedding even though he usually has a crew working with him to help with all the moving parts. He was absolutely phenomenal!!! Every person that was able to attend my wedding said how amazing, professional, and entertaining he was from start to finish. Dj ran the music, lighting, touch less photo booth, microphone, and entertainment throughout my entire wedding while ALSO zooming my entire ceremony, reception entrances, and dances so my family and friends who were unable to attend could watch. He is a man of many talents who can obviously multitask and make everything work flawlessly. I am so grateful that I chose David and Spinner Music Productions because I don’t think my 2020 wedding would have survived without him and his expertise. Dj, thank you for everything and for making the day of our dreams come true!
  • Matthew
    Matthew G. Married on 09/10/2020

The Best in the Business

David was one of the best vendors from my wedding, and they all blew me away. This was the first wedding I've ever had to plan, and I didn't know where to begin. David happily stepped in, took the reins, and helped me build out the entire schedule of events. David made it clear that he is an expert in his field.

David is the full package. He came fully equipped with a DJ, MC, photo booth, livestream, and lighting. The week of the wedding, he even surprised us with a DRONE for the special day. Not only did he entertain all of us at the reception, but he was also entertaining our guests who couldn't make it to the event that were watching via livestream. When the projector we brought for the wedding wouldn't work, he stepped in and borrowed one from our venue, set it up, and even cued the projections! He can do it all!

Without a doubt, David is the best in the business.
    Kylie S. Married on 07/12/2020

A DJ that will give you the night of your life

If your looking for a DJ that gives you and your guests the best night of their lives, well you’ve found the right guy! We chose DJ for our New Year’s Eve wedding, having a New Year’s Eve wedding there are definitely high expectations, and DJ and his team exceeded all of them. To paint you a picture: as my new husband and I stood behind the reception doors waiting to enter the ballroom, we heard DJ and his MC prepping the crowd for our grand entrance, music was upbeat, we could hear all the guests celebrating, our hearts were full and we were ready to dance the night away, as the doors opened DJ’s dance floor lighting guided our way to the center of the dancefloor, we saw everyone from my 2 year old flower girl to my 91 year old grandmother on their feet dancing to the beat of our entrance song. It was the PERFECT way to start our NYE wedding reception: we wanted a party, and that exactly what we got. Immediately after our first dance, the dance floor was packed and the party was on.
    Not only did DJ provide us with an amazing night, but he was absolutely wonderful to work with prior to the wedding. He made us feel comfortable, listened to all of our requests and made suggestions that were greatly appreciated, he sent us consistent updates, and kept us in the loop right up until the morning of the wedding. He is a true professional, and immediately made us confident that we made the right choice when picking a DJ.
    Spinner Music Productions gave us a night that we will never forget, and for that we could never thank him enough!
    To top it off, you know you made the right choice when one of your bridesmaids immediately books him for her upcoming wedding. Spinner Music see you back on the dance floor in September!
    Colleen Married on 02/12/2020

SMP was so much fun to work with! I would recommend them to everyone! You won't be disappointed!

David was a pleasure to work with through the whole wedding process. He was always timely, professional, knowledgeable, and personable. He was always available to answer questions or provide recommendations. He even sent emails throughout the planning process with timeline recommendations of tasks to complete. Even the last meeting before the wedding I was still up in the air with what to request or not request with music. He displayed so much knowledge and confidence that I felt comfortable leaving it all up to him and letting him use his best judgement. I was so happy with how our day turned out and how everyone was kept on the dance floor. Our hotel had a delay in dinner and David didn't let any guests have time to get upset about it he had everyone up and dancing until dinner was ready. I have received so much positive feedback about our day from our guests and I owe a lot of the thanks to David and team!
    Alexandria Married on 10/19/2019

Best DJ ever!!! Must book for your wedding!!

David and his team were nothing short of amazing on our wedding night!!! I had guests coming up to me in the middle of the night telling me how amazing they were. They were extremely professional and kept the party going all night. David had great suggestions about the timeline of the night, recommendations for music and made the night run smoothly from beginning to end. We had a full dance floor all night! David suggested getting everyone out on the dance floor before dinner for a few songs, and I had so many people come up to me and say let's just skip dinner and keep dancing. The photo booth they brought was so much fun and they create you an amazing scrapbook of all of the pictures your guests took which is so fun to look at after the wedding. They even let the groom grab the mic and karaoke one of his favorite songs to the crowd. Our wedding would not have been the same without David and his crew. They kept the party going all night long and were so easy and accommodating throughout the whole planning process. You would be a fool not book Spinner Music Productions for your wedding. They are absolutely amazing!!!! I hope to have another event in the future just to be able to hire them again!!!
  • Becca
    Becca S. Married on 10/19/2019

Don’t walk run…

Spinner Music and David Buono- I’m not even sure where to begin. Your generosity kindness, organization, and willingness to work with our other vendors and wedding planner was amazing! Not only was David so fun to get to know (by the end he had spent hours talking to us to get our vibe just right), but he was also incredibly professional. He went above and beyond to accommodate every request we had. Not only that but he chose us as a couple to receive an extra service due to the generosity and donation of a previous couple that could not use the services paid for! We will be forever grateful for ALL of the extra miles he went for us. The music was enjoyed by everyone and our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. He also struck the perfect balance between getting everyone on the floor and ready to dance it not being overly excited or cheesy! I’m not sure we can say enough about how amazing our experience was with Spinner Music Productions. Please book them if they are available it is worth every cent!
  • Jackie
    Jackie N. Married on 09/28/2019

Party without a worry!!

I highly recommend Spinner Music Productions! David and his team made the whole event effortless from beginning to end! They are so professional and organized. My now-husband and I were planning from a distance, so it made it a little tough to pick vendors without meeting them in person, but right from the start, David was so open to set up phone calls, get to know our story, what we were looking for in a DJ, and walk us through his vision. By the end of the first call, we already had a draft timeline. On the day of, David and his team were totally on top of everything. SMP handled both our ceremony and reception (at different locations), and were quick to hop over to the reception. Our wedding reception was actually at a Boston Bar, and SMP did a great job with the uplighting to complete transform the space. From then on, the party was in their hands and they did an AMAZING job! SMP was even awesome enough to create a voiceover of my dad in our tribute song, as he has unfortunately passed away - my family loved it! I was no longer just a bride, but I was part of the party because I had so much trust in them. They followed our timeline exactly and transitioned each and every moment with poise and excitement. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ team at our wedding. For the price, you get everything you deserve. Thank you David and your team! Keep the parties going :)