Spinner Music Productions Reviews

44 Reviews for Spinner Music Productions

• Rachelle

Rachelle Folan · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Amazing Experience

After my European destination wedding was cancelled I reached out to David to DJ our wedding here in the states with a really short turnaround (4 months). Then, with our new date in the states being cancelled- we decided to move forward in full stride and push the date even sooner to a backyard wedding. All I can say is WOW. Spinner Music did not disappoint. David was organized, communicative, supportive, and just an all around awesome person to work with. I am so happy we chose David and Spinner Music as our DJ for our event-- the music was awesome- the night flowed perfectly- he was really able to 'read the room' and got people dancing and enjoying their night from start to finish. He was even able to accommodate some of our traditional Irish music requests which made us feel like we were still having a piece of our Ireland wedding! Everyone keeps telling me backyard weddings are their new favorite thing and I think a lot of that has to do with David! Can't thank you enough- it's a night we'll never forget. Oh! And go with the digital photo booth too.. my guests LOVED it

Sent on 09/24/2020

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

Rachelle!!! Thank you so much! SO thrilled you were able to enjoy the day albeit MUCH different than your original plans. Cheers!
  • Matthew

Matthew Giggey · Married on 09/10/2020

The Best in the Business

David was one of the best vendors from my wedding, and they all blew me away. This was the first wedding I've ever had to plan, and I didn't know where to begin. David happily stepped in, took the reins, and helped me build out the entire schedule of events. David made it clear that he is an expert in his field.

David is the full package. He came fully equipped with a DJ, MC, photo booth, livestream, and lighting. The week of the wedding, he even surprised us with a DRONE for the special day. Not only did he entertain all of us at the reception, but he was also entertaining our guests who couldn't make it to the event that were watching via livestream. When the projector we brought for the wedding wouldn't work, he stepped in and borrowed one from our venue, set it up, and even cued the projections! He can do it all!

Without a doubt, David is the best in the business.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Kylie Sullivan · Married on 07/12/2020

A DJ that will give you the night of your life

If your looking for a DJ that gives you and your guests the best night of their lives, well you’ve found the right guy! We chose DJ for our New Year’s Eve wedding, having a New Year’s Eve wedding there are definitely high expectations, and DJ and his team exceeded all of them. To paint you a picture: as my new husband and I stood behind the reception doors waiting to enter the ballroom, we heard DJ and his MC prepping the crowd for our grand entrance, music was upbeat, we could hear all the guests celebrating, our hearts were full and we were ready to dance the night away, as the doors opened DJ’s dance floor lighting guided our way to the center of the dancefloor, we saw everyone from my 2 year old flower girl to my 91 year old grandmother on their feet dancing to the beat of our entrance song. It was the PERFECT way to start our NYE wedding reception: we wanted a party, and that exactly what we got. Immediately after our first dance, the dance floor was packed and the party was on.
    Not only did DJ provide us with an amazing night, but he was absolutely wonderful to work with prior to the wedding. He made us feel comfortable, listened to all of our requests and made suggestions that were greatly appreciated, he sent us consistent updates, and kept us in the loop right up until the morning of the wedding. He is a true professional, and immediately made us confident that we made the right choice when picking a DJ.
    Spinner Music Productions gave us a night that we will never forget, and for that we could never thank him enough!
    To top it off, you know you made the right choice when one of your bridesmaids immediately books him for her upcoming wedding. Spinner Music see you back on the dance floor in September!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Colleen Q · Married on 02/12/2020

SMP was so much fun to work with! I would recommend them to everyone! You won't be disappointed!

David was a pleasure to work with through the whole wedding process. He was always timely, professional, knowledgeable, and personable. He was always available to answer questions or provide recommendations. He even sent emails throughout the planning process with timeline recommendations of tasks to complete. Even the last meeting before the wedding I was still up in the air with what to request or not request with music. He displayed so much knowledge and confidence that I felt comfortable leaving it all up to him and letting him use his best judgement. I was so happy with how our day turned out and how everyone was kept on the dance floor. Our hotel had a delay in dinner and David didn't let any guests have time to get upset about it he had everyone up and dancing until dinner was ready. I have received so much positive feedback about our day from our guests and I owe a lot of the thanks to David and team!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Alexandria · Married on 10/19/2019

Best DJ ever!!! Must book for your wedding!!

David and his team were nothing short of amazing on our wedding night!!! I had guests coming up to me in the middle of the night telling me how amazing they were. They were extremely professional and kept the party going all night. David had great suggestions about the timeline of the night, recommendations for music and made the night run smoothly from beginning to end. We had a full dance floor all night! David suggested getting everyone out on the dance floor before dinner for a few songs, and I had so many people come up to me and say let's just skip dinner and keep dancing. The photo booth they brought was so much fun and they create you an amazing scrapbook of all of the pictures your guests took which is so fun to look at after the wedding. They even let the groom grab the mic and karaoke one of his favorite songs to the crowd. Our wedding would not have been the same without David and his crew. They kept the party going all night long and were so easy and accommodating throughout the whole planning process. You would be a fool not book Spinner Music Productions for your wedding. They are absolutely amazing!!!! I hope to have another event in the future just to be able to hire them again!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Nash · Married on 09/28/2019

Party without a worry!!

I highly recommend Spinner Music Productions! David and his team made the whole event effortless from beginning to end! They are so professional and organized. My now-husband and I were planning from a distance, so it made it a little tough to pick vendors without meeting them in person, but right from the start, David was so open to set up phone calls, get to know our story, what we were looking for in a DJ, and walk us through his vision. By the end of the first call, we already had a draft timeline. On the day of, David and his team were totally on top of everything. SMP handled both our ceremony and reception (at different locations), and were quick to hop over to the reception. Our wedding reception was actually at a Boston Bar, and SMP did a great job with the uplighting to complete transform the space. From then on, the party was in their hands and they did an AMAZING job! SMP was even awesome enough to create a voiceover of my dad in our tribute song, as he has unfortunately passed away - my family loved it! I was no longer just a bride, but I was part of the party because I had so much trust in them. They followed our timeline exactly and transitioned each and every moment with poise and excitement. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ team at our wedding. For the price, you get everything you deserve. Thank you David and your team! Keep the parties going :)

Sent on 10/20/2019

Giana · Married on 09/14/2019

Best dj ever

SMP is the best around. If you do not choose them for your wedding you are doing it wrong!!!! David was amazing to work. He was always available to answer question and was so helpful through the whole process. He kept the dance floor packed all night long - everyone had nothing but good things to say after the wedding. I highly recommend working with SMP - you will not be disappointed! Thanks for making our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2019

Our dance floor was FULL the entire night at our wedding! We still hear very frequently (over a year later) what an awesome time everyone had at our wedding. DJ was great throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding, always accommodating when planning meetings and dedicated to making our wedding the fun, upbeat party we were hoping for! The uplighting DJ provided created an amazing atmosphere inside of the Country Club where our reception was. If you're looking for an incredibly fun wedding that will be remembered forever... Spinner Music is who you want to go with!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

Thank you, Nikki. I can't believe it's already been a year! Say hello to Mr. Coughlin! I will see you when you return home :)
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Wall · Married on 07/27/2019

The best of the best!

SMP is the best of the best! One month after our wedding people are still raving about how good the DJ was and how their feet were killing them the next day from dancing all night. From the minute after grand introductions until the end of the night, SMP has you up & dancing... even the guests that don't "like" to dance. They really know how to get the party started! SMP's originality, professionalism and party rocking atmosphere made our wedding night nothing short of perfect. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 1,000 times over!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Brittany F. · Married on 06/22/2019

the.best.wedding. Dj!

SPINNER MUSIC PRODUCTIONS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST AROUND! David and his team went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. Leading up to the big day we had great communication with David. He helped plan the whole time line and made sure everything would run smoothly. When the day finally came, the whole SMP team arrived to the venue early to set up. They provided the music of our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. After our first dance, we went right into a few party songs (a SMP suggestion) and it really set the tone for the night. SMP made sure our reception was a PARTY, which is exactly what I wanted! I can’t remember a time of the night when there wasn’t a full dance floor. We got so many compliments from our guests on how great the DJ was. Our venue raved about how easy it was to work with SMP. We couldn’t have picked a better team to be a part of our wedding. Thank you SMP for helping us throw the best wedding ever!!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Gina Ouellette · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Ceremony & Reception

We had absolutely no question in choosing SMP for our wedding day. DJ and his team are incredibly professional and invested in their work. Their passion for good music and for ensuring their clients' happiness is evident. DJ has truly created an empire. He is attentive to his clients' wishes and to every detail throughout the process. We were so thankful for every e-mail reminder and for the user-friendly website that allowed us to have an input. Working with DJ and his team was truly a collaborative effort. SMP knows how to start a party and, maybe even more importantly, how to keep the party going! DJ & co. had our guests on the dance floor with us from beginning to end. And can we talk about the photo booth? We highly recommend adding the photo booth to any package. Our guests had so much fun grabbing props and jumping into photos together! We loved that our guests were able to take strips home with them. We received a photo book from SMP to take home ourselves and had full access to all of the photos from the night. We are forever grateful for DJ and his team at SMP! Our wedding would not have been the same without SMP.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Sam · Married on 10/14/2018

The best DJs around!

Spinner Music is the best for wedding music and photo booth. So professional, organized, and talented! DJs are really the ones who drive the energy of your reception, and that is where David and his crew excel. I’ve been to many weddings where there was so much “down time” and DJs were dull, making everyone feel bored. That will never be the case with this crew. They bring the energy and keep the party going all night!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/14/2018

SMP made our wedding night. Simply put!

If you’re looking to not worry on your wedding day and have the absolute best party of your life, choose SMP as your DJ and MC crew. Everything about their service is always 10/10! I’ve been to 4 weddings with SMP as the DJ- each was customized to the needs of the couples and all 4 nights were some of the most memorable in my life.

Sent on 10/31/2019

C · Married on 09/15/2018

Spinner Music was the DJ and Photo Booth for our wedding and we had a GREAT time! They met with us a few weeks before the wedding to nail down the timeline so they could cue and be ready for each part of our wedding from ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We shared the timeline with our photographer so she could also not miss a beat! Spinner kept the crowd engaged and everyone had a fabulous time. We keep getting messages on how much fun our guests had. If you want the best wedding out of all of your friends, book with Spinner!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Amanda Domenici · Married on 06/10/2018

My friend DJ the DJ

I had the pleasure of having Spinner Music Productions provide the entertainment for my wedding and they did not disappoint. I was able to have any song I wished play beginning and ending at any specific time and everything went perfectly. The guests were constantly entertained and encouraged to celebrate at every point throughout the night. It was so easy working with this company. All I had to do was meet once and go over my song choices which DJ helped me fill out. I then gave him the contact information for the venue and the rest was done for me within days. It was the simplest aspect of planning my wedding, and the most rewarding. When people ask what the most important part of a wedding is I always say the music and this was absolutely the case for my own experience. I am so lucky to have known DJ personally for over a decade. It was amazing having my friend play such an intricate part on my big day. I would highly recommend this company and their professional employees make a wonderful addition to any celebration!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Meredith · Married on 05/11/2018

David and his team went above and beyond to make our wedding hands down the best night of our life. Not only was the pricing reasonable (a big point for us) but he kept the guests out on the dance floor and the party going the entire night. Guest after guest raved to us about how much fun they had and asked "where did you find your DJ, he was awesome!". David was thorough with the planning and utilized a comprehensive program to help cover all our bases. The photobooth was a blast and the staff running it was fun and engaging. The uplight was beautiful and worth springing for for the upgraded package. All we wanted on our wedding night was for our guests to have a good time and we could not have done that without Spinner Music Productions. I can't express how grateful we are to them for truly delivering and making our wedding day one for the books. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or event you don't need to look any further, these are your guys.

Sent on 05/22/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 12/29/2017

The best DJ at any wedding I have ever attended. Numerous compliments and comments regarding his skill set, professionalism, and wonderful personality. A true pleasure and looking forward to booking him again!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/10/2017

DJ was absolutely amazing! He worked with me and my husband step by step the whole way and gave advice and recommendations when we had no clue what to do. He also had the timeline planned out by the minute which helped so much and we were able to access our timeline of our event right on the website and was able to change last minute details. Dj was extremely flexible and filled with knowledge on how to set up and up lighting for the reception room. I have heard non stop comments on how beautiful and fun the wedding was with help from the DJ and at least 4 or 5 engaged couples asked for his card for their upcoming weddings. I highly recommend spinner music productions for your event you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

Let me start out by saying IF YOU NEED A DJ AND DO NOT GO WITH SPINNER MUSIC, big mistake. Sure, other DJ’s are talented and the crowd will probably be happy. But is that what you’re looking for? No – you want to WOW everyone.
    My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to hire Spinner Music. Working with Dave was not only super easy and efficient, but it was FUN!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Ariana Lizardo · Married on 07/22/2017

Best vendor I had for my wedding

Spinner music did a great job at our wedding. I danced all night! He was so organized and easy to get in touch with. We also did a photo both and our guest loved it. He knew our time line perfectly and even was able to take care of our Ceremony music. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Dana · Married on 07/14/2017

David Buono is by far the best DJ we could have picked for our wedding. We were very particular right from the beginning about our likes/dislikes and that we definitely wanted a DJ who would keep the dance floor full throughout the night, and that is exactly what we got. All of our guests commented to us, and others, that it was the funnest wedding that they had been to and had the fullest dance floor - and David fully gets the credit for that! He was professional, flexible, accommodating, easy to work with, and amazing at what he does. We could not have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Alyssa · Married on 06/30/2017

If you're looking for an absolutely amazing DJ and MC you've found them!! Seriously, stop looking now. Our wedding couldn't have been as amazing as it was without Spinner Music Prodctions.

Before the wedding we were stressed with all the different vendors to choose from, so many of them with so many options. And now that the wedding is over, we couldn't be happier with our decision. We had a variety of ages at the wedding, from 2 to 80 years old, and Dave and his team were able to get everyone up on the dance floor for hours! Our guests haven't stopped talking about how much fun they had and a huge part of that goes out to Spinner Music Productions.

We all know that the DJ can either make or break an event. And everyone has been to a wedding where the DJ doesn't create that ultimate party environment. You don't need to worry about that with Dave and the other Spinner Music Production DJ's and MC's. They don't play a single song longer than they should, they play a variety of music to include everyone, and they made sure that the party didn't end. They also aren't just a DJ company. Dave was our MC and he orchestrated the entire wedding. He made sure that everything we asked for happened perfectly and always kept us updated so we could plan ahead.

Some other notes: We met with Dave twice before the wedding. During these meetings he explained the entire process without making it overwhelming. He explained their specific website where we drafted out everything from the ceremony background songs, to the order of wedding events, to the perfect number of up-lights to have. He was always available to chat or answer any questions. Then, when the day of the wedding came, Dave was there hours before making sure that everything was set up exactly how we asked. He even thought of things that we didn't which was a huge help. We couldn't ask for a better vendor and strongly suggest you chose Spinner Music Productions for your event!!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

I experienced SMP at a friends wedding and knew I had to have them for my own. From the music and emcee to the uplighting, it was the easiest vendor decision we made. David and his team travelled over two hours and absolutely delivered. SMP is affordable, professional, and organized. All of our decision making was made easy, David has great ideas. And day of we didn't have to worry about a thing. Our guests loved SMP. We'd hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Diane · Married on 11/04/2016

The Best DJ & Photobooth ever!!! The dance floor was full the entire night??

Sent on 11/06/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

Where do we begin! David and his team are positively the BEST! I am not sure i have enough words to accurately express how thankful and happy we are to have had David be our DJ. David was super accommodating and enthusiastic. He played all the right songs at all the right times. Last minute my husband and i decided to change our First Dance song and DJ was right there to make that special moment happen for us. I would like to also mention the following day all of our guests, friends, families were complimenting our wedding and how fantastic the DJ was! 5 Stars all around, wish i could give you 10!! Thank you DJ!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

:) Thank you for taking the time to write this, Michelle! I take it you made it home happy and safely from your honeymoon. Please stay in touch and thank you again for inviting me to be a small part of your big day!

-D