Source 1 DJ Services Reviews

Source 1 DJ Services 4
Source 1 DJ Services 5

Jane Decheck · Married on 11/03/2018

Made Everything Easy

There are some DJ’s that try to hold you to a strict schedule and just add another layer of stress, but he was super helpful and professional and understanding that sometimes at wedding things can get mixed around. Definitely one of the better vendor choices I made for my wedding, would 100% recommend for yours!

Justin Marasco-Martineau · Married on 10/20/2018

In one word, Perfect!!

We loved having Rich as our DJ!! He was fantastic and there was not a single song where the dance floor was empty. Rich did as we asked, and also humored some of our guests with their requests. The dance floor was full up until the time he had to leave. To have Rich as our DJ made the night that much better. He knew just what song to play and when to play it. Rich was very kind, courteous, and professional, and we could not be more satisfied in our choice of Rich and Source 1 for our DJ needs! Rich and Source 1 will make any wedding a night to remember!

Melissa Wolff · Married on 10/06/2018

Working with Source 1 was so easy!

Working with Source 1 was great. We met Paul at a wedding show and after talking with him for only a few minutes we knew we wanted to work with him for our wedding, even though we hadn't spoken to any other DJs. He accommodated all of our requests and on the night of the wedding people were on the dance floor all night long. They also recommended the picture service TacBoard, which our guests absolutely loved. I would highly, highly recommend hiring Source 1 for your wedding if you want everyone to have a blast dancing the night away!

Kirsten · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

Source 1 is a fantastic DJ vendor. Paul was excellent to work with, very responsive, and just a delight overall. Their service was very reasonably priced, and we never felt pressured to get extras. Though it was nice to have options available to us. And Paul was kind enough to make sure we had the special songs we needed even though they were a bit acclectic. He also made sure to check on us throughout to make sure everything was perfect, but he wasn’t overbearing either. I couldn’t possibly think of having someone else DJ at our wedding. It was perfect!! I highly recommend this DJ service. You won’t regret it.

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing! From the very beginning the service and care from Source1 was top. Questions were answered quickly, great recommendations when we weren’t sure on what songs to use. Great follow up and attention to detail. Was able to get the songs we wanted without any issues. The amazing service continued with Lexi and Logan the day of the wedding. Professional, courteous and quick to roll with the situation with last minute adjustments. Up lighting was perfect and added just the right elegant touch to the room!
    Thank you for making sure the ceremony and reception were perfect!
    Amy & Jake Harycki

Source 1 DJ Services 6

Samantha · Married on 08/24/2018

Fantastic!!! Paul and AnnaMarie were the best. We had to move our ceremony indoors last minute due to the rain and they made sure everything was perfect in such short notice. The music during the ceremony and through the reception was perfect! It kept people dancing until the doors closed. From the lighting to the music everything was just as we hoped it would be and even more. Paul really gets involved in his weddings, making sure the bride and groom are always happy. AnnaMarie our vows were perfect and unique to us, we greatly appreciate everything you and Paul did to make our special day so special. I will be passing our thoughts along to anyone I know who is getting married!!!!

Love,

Samantha & Matthew Z

Sent on 08/27/2018

Source 1 DJ Services's reply:

Thank you both, I think we had as much fun as you did!!

Kim · Married on 08/01/2018

I would recommend Source 1 to ANYONE! They made our special day that much more special! Thank you Paul and Rich for everything!

Pamela · Married on 07/30/2018

We loved having Paul DJ our wedding! Everything was amazing and we could have danced for quite a few more hours! Excellent work, thank you!

Ragena · Married on 07/20/2018

Paul was amazing to work with! He is the type of guy that will Answer his phone when you have a question instead of waiting light years!

crystal · Married on 07/14/2018

My wedding was July 14, 2018 and Source 1 was amazing!! I will recommend them again and again. From the first time that I met Paul I knew I wanted Source 1 to DJ my wedding. Not only do they offer discounts to military and first responders, but also to nurses. Thank you Source 1 for recognizing us nurses too! I never worried if my DJ was going to show up on my wedding day because the communication was great! We had a duel sided reception. One side was a 6 lane bowling alley and the other side was the reception area. For a short time there wasn't anyone on the reception side where Paul was set up, our guests were all on the bowling side. Paul was worried that the dance floor was empty. It was by no fault of his because the music was awesome!! We told him to just keep playing the rockin' music and it wasn't long after that the guests came back to the dance floor. We loved that we were able to have a monogram that fit the theme of our wedding. Thank you Source 1 for exceeding our expectations.

Source 1 DJ Services 7
    Source 1 DJ Services 8

Sara · Married on 06/29/2018

Source 1 was an amazing DJ service! Played all of our requests, kept the party going, and made our wedding night perfect! Paul and his son were very personable and we loved working with them. They were a great deal and even cater to military personnel. We would recommend them to anyone who needs a DJ for an event.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Source 1 DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much...it was #PazitivelyEklund working with you!

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

Thank you SO much for everything! We received SO many compliments and you had everyone dancing all night long! We are sending money your way because when we went to give you guys a tip you were gone..we didn’t want you guys to go unnoticed! You did amazing! Thank you SO much again!!!!!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2018

We had amazing night! Paul had everyone dancing all night. He kept me on track and was extremely flexible with some last minute changes. I recommend anyone to use them if they want to have a GREAT time!

Jaya · Married on 05/19/2018

The ceremony music was beautiful. Lexi was there every step of the way. She kept confirming with me what was ok and not ok. She played all the good music that kept people out there dancing. We loved her she was great!

• Colleen

Colleen · Married on 05/19/2018

We worked with Paul and the Source 1 staff for our wedding ceremony and reception and I cannot say enough good things about them! From the very beginning he was amazing to work with; he was quick with communication, very helpful with any and all questions, had great suggestions for other vendors, and was overall a fun and positive guy. During our meeting before the wedding he had any song you could think of (our music taste ranged from 1940s swing to motown and funk to top 40 hits), and was very helpful with timeline questions.

Fast forward to the day of the wedding and he showed up ready to go well before the guests were arriving and was set up and starting music when we were getting some professional pictures taken. The ceremony music was perfect and set the day on a great note. As wonderful as the ceremony was Paul really raised the bar for our reception. We had a beautiful monogram that Paul created showcased on the dance floor, and uplighting around the venue that brought in some beautiful color. Most importantly the dance floor was packed all night! Guests were loving the music and he read the crowd well, showcasing that variety of music in his library. We had so many guests rave about the DJ and how much they loved the music and had a blast. My groom and I were even surprised as Paul went out of his way to find a pretty obscure song that we had briefly mentioned in our meeting, and play it for us at the ceremony!

If you are looking for a DJ for your event I could not recommend Source 1 DJ enough - They were professional, amazing, and kept the fun going!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Source 1 DJ Services's reply:

Thank you! These words need to be set to trombone music!!

Amber · Married on 04/14/2018

Paul was wonderful to work with! They made everything so smooth and even thought and took thinks into consideration that he didn’t! They were amazing!!

Marisa · Married on 03/17/2018

Paul and son were so great to work with! He listens to what you want for your day and ensures it is implemented. Very organized and prompt in his responses leading to the big day and did anything in his power to ensure it ran smooth day of. Our guests loved hearing their requests and were loving the dance floor. Paul knew how much we loved the Cubs and had a Cubs monogram arranged with our names in it and the date. Such a stand up guy and company!! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Source 1 DJ Services 9

Source 1 DJ Services's reply:

Thank you both so much for being such an awesome couple to work with. GO CUBS GO!!

Elle · Married on 01/20/2018

Source 1 DJ was one of the best decisions of my wedding! They were extremely knowledgeable and very flexible. Including my last-minute day of requests when I changed my mind! They had everything timed perfectly and I received so many compliments from my guest and how great the DJ is. They are a lot of fun with a great variety of music to suit every taste including my 80-year-old grandmother to my 13-year-old cousin. Everybody at the party was happy and I couldn’t be happier that they were apart of my big day.

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Source 1 DJ Services 10

Source 1 DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much! You and your guests made it just as much fun for us! #Blochparty18

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2017

Paul was absolutely amazing. We threw some curve balls at him day of and he was able to change it up and put on an excellent show. He played the perfect level during cocktail hour so that everyone could hear the music but they could also converse at the tables. He mashed our two songs together for our First Dance. The lighting and monogram were beautiful as well. He had the dance floor rocking the entire night until they kicked us out! He stuck to what we wanted played and rebelled against our crazy guests who kept requesting country music that we said "no" to! Great work. Highly recommend Source 1!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Source 1 DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much, it was great working with you and Vince! #halpinthemtietheknot

Charlene · Married on 10/13/2017

Paul did an amazing job! Could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding !

Sent on 10/16/2017

Source 1 DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much, we had a great time DJing your wedding!

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

Source 1 was amazing to work with. All of our wedding guests had a great time and loved the music. They made everything very easy and stress free. Rich also did our vows and I couldn't have imagined anything better on our wedding day. They were flawless. They were so easy to work and were a great value. I would definitely recommend them for any type of event.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Source 1 DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much, and we did it without eating the jerky ;)

Kelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Paul was amazing, the mix was perfect as it was a combination of Spanish and English at our wedding and everyone had something to dance to.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Source 1 DJ Services's reply:

Thank you! Gracias! We appreciate the kind words.

Veronica · Married on 09/09/2017

Source 1 was the BEST we could have asked for! Not only were they professional, relatable and down to earth - they know music! We had zero issues with them. And on a day when anything can go wrong, it was a relief to know that Source 1 was on top of it and our guests loved every minute of dance time!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Source 1 DJ Services's reply:

Thank you, for including us in your special day and for being SlomadlyInLove!

Sally · Married on 09/09/2017

Source 1 did a fantastic job with our wedding. They did the music for both the ceremony and reception. Source 1 helped to ensure that everything went exactly how we wanted, and they were very flexible with any last minute changes that we made. They also did a great job selecting music for our reception based on our preferences. I was on my feet dancing for most of the night along with many of my friends. If we had to do it all over again, I would definitely choose Source 1 again.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Source 1 DJ Services's reply:

Thank you, we had a blast playing for you and your family and friends!

Jocelyn · Married on 09/03/2017

Look no further - you just found the right DJ. We worked with Paul, and he's AMAZING. He's an amazing professional, and so much fun to work with. Source 1 is great because it's a team of DJ's - so in the event something happens, they are absolutely prepared. After we met with Paul, I no longer stressed about the ceremony music or reception music - because I knew we were in good hands. I can't say enough good things about Paul. My grandfather fell at the reception. Paul was one of the first responders and it was our beloved DJ that immediately called an ambulance. Paul, if you read this, thank you, you are amazing, and we loved having you be a part of our special day!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Source 1 DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much, you and Todd were two of my favorite people I have ever had the pleasure to work for!