44 Reviews for Source 1 DJ Services

Sound/PA System (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Consultation (1)
44 Source 1 DJ Services Reviews

Source 1 DJ was one of the best decisions of my wedding! They were extremely knowledgeable and very flexible. Including my last-minute day of requests when I changed my mind! They had everything timed perfectly and I received so many compliments from my guest and how great the DJ is. They are a lot of fun with a great variety of music to suit every taste including my 80-year-old grandmother to my 13-year-old cousin. Everybody at the party was happy and I couldn’t be happier that they were apart of my big day.

Photo for Source 1 DJ Services Review - My new husband and I on our first dance
Profile Picture Elle, 1/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul was absolutely amazing. We threw some curve balls at him day of and he was able to change it up and put on an excellent show. He played the perfect level during cocktail hour so that everyone could hear the music but they could also converse at the tables. He mashed our two songs together for our First Dance. The lighting and monogram were beautiful as well. He had the dance floor rocking the entire night until they kicked us out! He stuck to what we wanted played and rebelled against our crazy guests who kept requesting country music that we said "no" to! Great work. Highly recommend Source 1!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul did an amazing job! Could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding !

Profile Picture Charlene, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Source 1 was amazing to work with. All of our wedding guests had a great time and loved the music. They made everything very easy and stress free. Rich also did our vows and I couldn't have imagined anything better on our wedding day. They were flawless. They were so easy to work and were a great value. I would definitely recommend them for any type of event.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Paul was amazing, the mix was perfect as it was a combination of Spanish and English at our wedding and everyone had something to dance to.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Source 1 did a fantastic job with our wedding. They did the music for both the ceremony and reception. Source 1 helped to ensure that everything went exactly how we wanted, and they were very flexible with any last minute changes that we made. They also did a great job selecting music for our reception based on our preferences. I was on my feet dancing for most of the night along with many of my friends. If we had to do it all over again, I would definitely choose Source 1 again.

Profile Picture Sally, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Source 1 was the BEST we could have asked for! Not only were they professional, relatable and down to earth - they know music! We had zero issues with them. And on a day when anything can go wrong, it was a relief to know that Source 1 was on top of it and our guests loved every minute of dance time!

Profile Picture Veronica, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Look no further - you just found the right DJ. We worked with Paul, and he's AMAZING. He's an amazing professional, and so much fun to work with. Source 1 is great because it's a team of DJ's - so in the event something happens, they are absolutely prepared. After we met with Paul, I no longer stressed about the ceremony music or reception music - because I knew we were in good hands. I can't say enough good things about Paul. My grandfather fell at the reception. Paul was one of the first responders and it was our beloved DJ that immediately called an ambulance. Paul, if you read this, thank you, you are amazing, and we loved having you be a part of our special day!!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so glad we chose Source 1. Both my new husband and I were beyond thrilled. They were more than perfect. Thank you so much Source 1!

Profile Picture Robyn , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great service!!!!!!!!! They were able to provide us with grest enterainment f9r the night. We could not ask for anyone better. Thank you for giving us the best day of our lives!!!!!

Profile Picture Debra, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Rich as our Officiant and he was absolutely fantastic! We could not have asked for a better ceremony. He added the perfect amount of humor, sincerity, romance, and advice throughout. All of our guests thought it was conducted perfectly. The music during the ceremony was a great volume and made every moment more special. During the reception, Source One kept us on track for all of the dances (Father Daughter, Generation, Mother Son, etc.) and the Garter/Bouquet Toss. The music was kept age appropriate based on the guests that were present as the night progressed (Sinatra for the elderly guests during/immediately after dinner and dance music later in the night). There was no offensive music played and everyone enjoyed the night. The music played had so many guests on the dance floor! Even some that don't usually dance at weddings. We had so much fun dancing that the night flew by and was over before we knew it. I highly recommend Source One as the DJ at your wedding. Professional, Friendly, and FUN!! Thank you for helping us make wonderful memories to cherish for years to come.

Profile Picture Angie , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Paul was awesome. One can tell he is passionate about what he does and shoots for the very best experience for his customers. Very easy to work with. Source one was one of the few vendors for our wedding that caused no additional stress for an already stressful day. Paul also had a young man helping him, he was awesome too! You guys Rock!

Profile Picture Eric , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul checked with me every step of the way. It was great to know he was paying attention to our concerns.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We can't say enough wonderful things about Source 1...starting with the planning, from our ceremony music, to our officiant, to the reception.... Source 1 made our day ABSOLUTELY amazing! We will definitely refer ALL of you to all our friends and family! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR SPECIAL DAY ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

Julie & Mike Colgrove

Profile Picture Julie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Source 1 was an incredible part of our day! Paul was so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process! We had been scammed by our original Dj and had no idea what to do next. We are so blessed to have found Paul and his company!! Throughout many changes, ups and downs, and lots of stress, Paul was there every step of the way and always reminding us to do what we wanted for our day. Dave, our officiant, could not have written a more personal or meaningful ceremony for us! We had a hand-fasting ceremony included and we are still getting compliments on how beautiful it was! We are so grateful to have been given something so special to us to remember and reflect on. It truly was our day. This company is more than just a Dj service, Paul goes above and beyond in so many ways and easily becomes a friend! We could not be more happy with choosing Source 1 for our wedding!

Profile Picture Beth, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
4.3

We were satisfied with Paul as our DJ. The weeks leading up to my wedding were unusually busy at work and for that reason, we were unprepared for our prep meeting with him and had not thought of ceremony music or much else. Without hint of complaint, he played various songs and guided us through picking all our music. He did a custom monogram for us, and happily made multiple revisions to ensure I was happy. The songs he picked during the reception were all appropriate, and he played to the crowd. My father in law requested a song of questionable appropriateness during the reception, and Paul had the prudence to decline and later asked us to be sure. We were satisfied with how he handled that situation. His high rating is deserved, and I am confident that others will be satisfied with his services as well.

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

They were very professional. He was on time and he played to a crowd music was great I have no complaints and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Diane, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Source 1 for our wedding DJ, Cocktail hour music and for their uplighting. We were very pleased with their services and staff. If we wsere to do our wedding all over again, we would definitely book with Source 1 again.

Profile Picture User6343523, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Wouldn't have wanted anyone else for a DJ and officiant. The ceremony was beautiful and we felt they captured everything we were looking for. Our dance floor had people on it all night. I (the bride) did not sit down all night because I had such a great time dancing. The staff was able to roll with the punches and made the night a stress free experience. Highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

First met them at a bridal show with my mom and had a blast with them! Paul was very friendly and just a hoot. They kept the party going all night, and everyone was sad to see they leave. Paul was so funny, especially during the garter toss. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Loretta, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I HIGHLY recommend Source One! They were beyond friendly and accommodating. They are part of the reason our wedding was so perfect! Definitely affordable but also great at what they do!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Absolutely loved them!! Made our day perfect! Highly reccomend them to anyone and everyone that needs a dj and officiant!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Paul and his staff at Source One are wonderful people to work with for your wedding. Our planning meetings with Paul were incredibly helpful in preparing us for our ceremony and reception and Lexi’s work on the day of was great. Despite adamantly stating that they do not play rap or hard rock Source One was still incredibly accommodating with our wide variety of musical requests. My wife has known Paul since childhood and her confidence in Source One was definitely not misplaced. I highly recommend Source One to any couple. Paul really goes the extra mile for you and we were very impressed and pleased with their services.

Profile Picture Ian, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Source 1 was very accommodating and willing to work with us. They created a beautiful ceremony and we really appreciated that they printed out the transcripts of the ceremony for us to have. Our guests loved the music that was played and we loved that they met with us and went through a bunch of options for our ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Brandon, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Source 1 DJ is the best! Lexy and Paul were amazing to work with. Source 1 DJ came highly recommended to me and they sure lived up to their reputation. They were so accommodating from the first phone call to the day of our wedding. Lexy did a phenomenal job of meeting all of our requests and playing great music all night.
All of our guests were raving about what an excellent job Lexy and her assistant did throughout the night. Music makes the party and if you want a fun party, Source 1 DJ is the way to go. I am so thankful to have been referred to Source 1 DJ!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 8/6/16, 1 Review