50 Reviews for Source 1 DJ Services

Sound/PA System (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Consultation (2)
50 Source 1 DJ Services Reviews

Thank you SO much for everything! We received SO many compliments and you had everyone dancing all night long! We are sending money your way because when we went to give you guys a tip you were gone..we didn’t want you guys to go unnoticed! You did amazing! Thank you SO much again!!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had amazing night! Paul had everyone dancing all night. He kept me on track and was extremely flexible with some last minute changes. I recommend anyone to use them if they want to have a GREAT time!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The ceremony music was beautiful. Lexi was there every step of the way. She kept confirming with me what was ok and not ok. She played all the good music that kept people out there dancing. We loved her she was great!

Profile Picture Jaya, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

We worked with Paul and the Source 1 staff for our wedding ceremony and reception and I cannot say enough good things about them! From the very beginning he was amazing to work with; he was quick with communication, very helpful with any and all questions, had great suggestions for other vendors, and was overall a fun and positive guy. During our meeting before the wedding he had any song you could think of (our music taste ranged from 1940s swing to motown and funk to top 40 hits), and was very helpful with timeline questions.

Fast forward to the day of the wedding and he showed up ready to go well before the guests were arriving and was set up and starting music when we were getting some professional pictures taken. The ceremony music was perfect and set the day on a great note. As wonderful as the ceremony was Paul really raised the bar for our reception. We had a beautiful monogram that Paul created showcased on the dance floor, and uplighting around the venue that brought in some beautiful color. Most importantly the dance floor was packed all night! Guests were loving the music and he read the crowd well, showcasing that variety of music in his library. We had so many guests rave about the DJ and how much they loved the music and had a blast. My groom and I were even surprised as Paul went out of his way to find a pretty obscure song that we had briefly mentioned in our meeting, and play it for us at the ceremony!

If you are looking for a DJ for your event I could not recommend Source 1 DJ enough - They were professional, amazing, and kept the fun going!

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/19/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Paul was wonderful to work with! They made everything so smooth and even thought and took thinks into consideration that he didn’t! They were amazing!!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul and son were so great to work with! He listens to what you want for your day and ensures it is implemented. Very organized and prompt in his responses leading to the big day and did anything in his power to ensure it ran smooth day of. Our guests loved hearing their requests and were loving the dance floor. Paul knew how much we loved the Cubs and had a Cubs monogram arranged with our names in it and the date. Such a stand up guy and company!! Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture Marisa , 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Source 1 DJ was one of the best decisions of my wedding! They were extremely knowledgeable and very flexible. Including my last-minute day of requests when I changed my mind! They had everything timed perfectly and I received so many compliments from my guest and how great the DJ is. They are a lot of fun with a great variety of music to suit every taste including my 80-year-old grandmother to my 13-year-old cousin. Everybody at the party was happy and I couldn’t be happier that they were apart of my big day.

Photo for Source 1 DJ Services Review - My new husband and I on our first dance
Profile Picture Elle, 1/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul was absolutely amazing. We threw some curve balls at him day of and he was able to change it up and put on an excellent show. He played the perfect level during cocktail hour so that everyone could hear the music but they could also converse at the tables. He mashed our two songs together for our First Dance. The lighting and monogram were beautiful as well. He had the dance floor rocking the entire night until they kicked us out! He stuck to what we wanted played and rebelled against our crazy guests who kept requesting country music that we said "no" to! Great work. Highly recommend Source 1!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul did an amazing job! Could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding !

Profile Picture Charlene, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Source 1 was amazing to work with. All of our wedding guests had a great time and loved the music. They made everything very easy and stress free. Rich also did our vows and I couldn't have imagined anything better on our wedding day. They were flawless. They were so easy to work and were a great value. I would definitely recommend them for any type of event.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Paul was amazing, the mix was perfect as it was a combination of Spanish and English at our wedding and everyone had something to dance to.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Source 1 did a fantastic job with our wedding. They did the music for both the ceremony and reception. Source 1 helped to ensure that everything went exactly how we wanted, and they were very flexible with any last minute changes that we made. They also did a great job selecting music for our reception based on our preferences. I was on my feet dancing for most of the night along with many of my friends. If we had to do it all over again, I would definitely choose Source 1 again.

Profile Picture Sally, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Source 1 was the BEST we could have asked for! Not only were they professional, relatable and down to earth - they know music! We had zero issues with them. And on a day when anything can go wrong, it was a relief to know that Source 1 was on top of it and our guests loved every minute of dance time!

Profile Picture Veronica, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Look no further - you just found the right DJ. We worked with Paul, and he's AMAZING. He's an amazing professional, and so much fun to work with. Source 1 is great because it's a team of DJ's - so in the event something happens, they are absolutely prepared. After we met with Paul, I no longer stressed about the ceremony music or reception music - because I knew we were in good hands. I can't say enough good things about Paul. My grandfather fell at the reception. Paul was one of the first responders and it was our beloved DJ that immediately called an ambulance. Paul, if you read this, thank you, you are amazing, and we loved having you be a part of our special day!!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so glad we chose Source 1. Both my new husband and I were beyond thrilled. They were more than perfect. Thank you so much Source 1!

Profile Picture Robyn , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great service!!!!!!!!! They were able to provide us with grest enterainment f9r the night. We could not ask for anyone better. Thank you for giving us the best day of our lives!!!!!

Profile Picture Debra, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Rich as our Officiant and he was absolutely fantastic! We could not have asked for a better ceremony. He added the perfect amount of humor, sincerity, romance, and advice throughout. All of our guests thought it was conducted perfectly. The music during the ceremony was a great volume and made every moment more special. During the reception, Source One kept us on track for all of the dances (Father Daughter, Generation, Mother Son, etc.) and the Garter/Bouquet Toss. The music was kept age appropriate based on the guests that were present as the night progressed (Sinatra for the elderly guests during/immediately after dinner and dance music later in the night). There was no offensive music played and everyone enjoyed the night. The music played had so many guests on the dance floor! Even some that don't usually dance at weddings. We had so much fun dancing that the night flew by and was over before we knew it. I highly recommend Source One as the DJ at your wedding. Professional, Friendly, and FUN!! Thank you for helping us make wonderful memories to cherish for years to come.

Profile Picture Angie , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Paul was awesome. One can tell he is passionate about what he does and shoots for the very best experience for his customers. Very easy to work with. Source one was one of the few vendors for our wedding that caused no additional stress for an already stressful day. Paul also had a young man helping him, he was awesome too! You guys Rock!

Profile Picture Eric , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul checked with me every step of the way. It was great to know he was paying attention to our concerns.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We can't say enough wonderful things about Source 1...starting with the planning, from our ceremony music, to our officiant, to the reception.... Source 1 made our day ABSOLUTELY amazing! We will definitely refer ALL of you to all our friends and family! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR SPECIAL DAY ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

Julie & Mike Colgrove

Profile Picture Julie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Source 1 was an incredible part of our day! Paul was so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process! We had been scammed by our original Dj and had no idea what to do next. We are so blessed to have found Paul and his company!! Throughout many changes, ups and downs, and lots of stress, Paul was there every step of the way and always reminding us to do what we wanted for our day. Dave, our officiant, could not have written a more personal or meaningful ceremony for us! We had a hand-fasting ceremony included and we are still getting compliments on how beautiful it was! We are so grateful to have been given something so special to us to remember and reflect on. It truly was our day. This company is more than just a Dj service, Paul goes above and beyond in so many ways and easily becomes a friend! We could not be more happy with choosing Source 1 for our wedding!

Profile Picture Beth, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
4.3

We were satisfied with Paul as our DJ. The weeks leading up to my wedding were unusually busy at work and for that reason, we were unprepared for our prep meeting with him and had not thought of ceremony music or much else. Without hint of complaint, he played various songs and guided us through picking all our music. He did a custom monogram for us, and happily made multiple revisions to ensure I was happy. The songs he picked during the reception were all appropriate, and he played to the crowd. My father in law requested a song of questionable appropriateness during the reception, and Paul had the prudence to decline and later asked us to be sure. We were satisfied with how he handled that situation. His high rating is deserved, and I am confident that others will be satisfied with his services as well.

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

They were very professional. He was on time and he played to a crowd music was great I have no complaints and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Diane, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Source 1 for our wedding DJ, Cocktail hour music and for their uplighting. We were very pleased with their services and staff. If we wsere to do our wedding all over again, we would definitely book with Source 1 again.

Profile Picture User6343523, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Wouldn't have wanted anyone else for a DJ and officiant. The ceremony was beautiful and we felt they captured everything we were looking for. Our dance floor had people on it all night. I (the bride) did not sit down all night because I had such a great time dancing. The staff was able to roll with the punches and made the night a stress free experience. Highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 9/24/16, 1 Review