Sound Event Planning Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Alice B. Married on 11/04/2019

Thoughtful Elegance

Thoughtful event planning and individualized service for every detail.
  • AnneMarie
    Annemarie C. Married on 07/13/2019

Our simple wedding

We were having a fairly simple wedding. I then realized that was not happening . I found Elizabeth and she stepped right in and really made my day . I didn’t have to think of anything . I was able to enjoy the day with no worries . I would highly recommend her and her company
    Sherril O. Married on 07/01/2019

Wonderful wedding weekend

It was such an honor and a pleasure to have Sound Events organize our wedding! Beth is so professional and has years of experience managing all of the details involved in this special day, from the perfect flowers to the seating arrangements. She and her staff listened to my vision and brought it to life perfectly, which made the day so special and took so much pressure off of me! I highly recommend Sound Events planning for your wedding.
    Heather Married on 10/07/2018

Made our dream wedding a reality!

I cannot express it enough how satisfied and blessed I am for Beth’s services throughout the preparation of our wedding and during the weekend events. Beth is very detail oriented and made the set up of our wedding a breeze. Every part of our wedding was handled with craft and care. Our wedding was a rustic farm wedding featuring primarily homemade elements and decor. We had over 150 guests in attendance making this a challenge to manage. Despite this challenge, Beth handled everything in a professional manor from center piece details to confronting vendors while the bride and groom were busy enjoying the evening. She communicated clearly to vendors as well as delicately handled family members. She was well organized and planned accordingly to ensure the best and affordable vendors are available. She also manages day of the wedding with ease again managing time and resources well. She helped organize both the entire ceremony and introductions for the reception. She has a clear understanding of how a wedding is organized in both ceremony and reception. We could not have made this wedding possible without Beth!! Again we constructed the wedding to be almost entirely homemade on a family members farm and yet with Beth it was incredibly beautiful and professionally done. It was truly the wedding of our dreams and I couldn’t picture it any other way. I would highly recommend using Beth for any and all parts of your wedding or other event. For any of my future events I will certainly be reaching back out to Beth!