Shannon Tareé Reviews

1 User photo

Shannon Tareé 1

Eleanor · Married on 05/18/2019

Shannon rocks!

Shannon was a phenomenal help as our day-of wedding coordinator. She took a lot of time to meet us prior to the wedding and come walk through our venue so she knew exactly what we needed when the day came, even answering my many random questions about all things wedding related that I imagine were well beyond her job description. It felt like I had a terrific friend walking me through everything I needed, and laughing along the way. On the day, she organized everything perfectly and even had her husband come help as she thought we could use the extra help, particularly for setting up sound equipment in a difficult location. She kept everyone happy all night long, even sending her husband out on a booze run when we ran through too much alcohol!! Through it all she was always smiling, good humored, and good natured. I would recommend Shannon to anyone, and would work with her again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Nick · Married on 02/23/2019

The Perfect Day Of Coordinator

We hired Shannon as a day of coordinator for our destination wedding in Puerto Rico back in February. She was great to work with and very communicative between us and the vendors. As we were preparing ourselves before the ceremony, we appreciated that she went out of her way to pick up a good lunch for us without us asking. Our only regret is that we did not hire her sooner.

Sent on 08/12/2019