Weddings by Tessa CO

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$950 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$950 Package Price

Weddings by Tessa CO is a professional planning and events management company based in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan. With over 7 years of experience, lead planner Tessa offers a wealth of knowledge and expertise to help you host an event to remember. From intimate elopements to elegant receptions, she is here to cater to your needs.

Weddings by Tessa offers a range of planning packages, working with you to create a personalized experience for your special day. Tessa is happy to organize a consultation with you, learning all about your dreams and plans for the big celebration. Full and partial planning services are available, along with day-of coordination upon request. Other available assistance includes:

• Vendor referrals
  • Contract negotiations
  • Honeymoon planning
  • Guestlist creation
  • Monthly planning consultations
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$950

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Becky Married on 03/19/2022

Hire Tessa!!

I recently used Tessa as a day of coordinator for my postponed Covid wedding. She helped make sure the day went by effortlessly and I was worry free the entire time! Tessa also did a beautiful job setting up the decor the day of and was super helpful with any questions I had leading up to the wedding!

Weddings by Tessa CO's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review, Becky! We loved being part of your big day and letting you have the celebration you deserved. Wishing you all the best towards your beautiful marriage 🤍
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/22/2021

Tessa is amazing!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tessa! We hired her for the day-of, and I felt so relaxed going into the day knowing we had Tessa to coordinate everything. We had about 160 guests and a very large bridal party (10 bridesmaids and 10 groomsmen). I know there were some small details I had simply forgot to think about but Tessa took initiative and took care of it all. She truly made the day easy and also helped my ideas come to life. My only regret is not hiring her for more than just the day!

Weddings by Tessa CO's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Amanda! You and Erik were a dream to work with, and we're so happy you had such a wonderful day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Weddings by Tessa CO 1
Exclusive

Pricing

St. Clair Shores Saint Clair Shores, MI, 48081
Location of (Weddings by Tessa CO)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding