Selective Events by Evelyn Reviews

6 | Kissimmee, FL

6 Reviews for Selective Events by Evelyn

• Y

yamina · Married on 10/15/2011

Im sure people say why have a planner? well let me just say that having evelyn coordinate our wedding was worth every last cent, she was there from the very beginning to end she worked hard on every and i mean every detail and made sure to be on top of everything she was always there with quick response when ever we needed her whether it was via (email,phone,or in person). Evelyn along with her assistant made my day run more perfect than i could ever have imagined. I cant thank her enough for all she did for us and making this a memory to cherish forever.

Sent on 04/13/2012

Laura · Married on 02/28/2009

Evelyn was AMAZING... I cannot thank you enough for all of your help to make our wedding day everything that we had hoped for. Truly a weight was lifted to know that you had EVERY detail under control. You were a wonderful help to me and the entire day went so smoothly. I'm certain it wouldn't have been that way had you not been there. I'm guessing I was "cushioned" from the multiple little problems that came up. The tables , the aisle, the ceremony were all beautiful and such a fun treat for me to be surprised. We have had so many compliments on the entire day from start to finish and I an so thankful for your help and support. I absolutely loved having you there for anything we might need.
    Thank you again for all of your help and expertise, your generosity and your thoughtfulness."

Sent on 05/20/2009

Sulie · Married on 10/18/2008

Quality Of Service: Selective Events was very well connected in the industry and provided us not only with exceptional service, but also shared wholesale discounts and inside information on how to get more "bang for our buck". Hiring Selective Events was an investment for us, and we really got so much more than we expected. The service is above and beyond.

Responsiveness: You can expect all your phone calls to be answered promptly. And, its not just a return call... it's a return call with answers. It was nice to know that even when we would take a much needed break from planning the wedding....things were still getting done....

Professionalism: This vendor is very easy to get along with, everyone who worked at the wedding from the caterer to the videographer.... everyone loved working with Selective Events.

Value for Cost: Worth every penny.

Flexibility: We felt as though the possibilities were endless. Even if something was outside our budget, there were always OPTIONS.

If you would like more info email mysulie@gmail.com or visit my wedding website at www.timothyandsulie.com

Sent on 11/19/2008

Selective Events by Evelyn's reply:

Thanks guys, I had so much fun assisting you with your wedding.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/20/2008

Evelyn is a wonderfully talented event coordinator. She was always open to my ideas, and always offered her expert advice based on her past experience and knowledge. Our day turned out beautifully, even though I was high strung, she alwasy kept her composure and helped keep me composed. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have a carefree, beautiful wedding.

Sent on 09/07/2008

Selective Events by Evelyn's reply:

Thank you for being an awesome bride.

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2007

Selective Events by Evelyn was a wonderful, creative, and reliable service. Evelyn had so many unique ideas that helped me to create an elegant and sophisticated wedding. (That many of my family and friends are still talking about a year later!!) She is very keen to small and important details, and goes out of her way to make sure that everything runs perfectly, flawlessly, and smoothly. Thank you, Evelyn! You really made my day everything that I dreamed it could be!

Sent on 08/20/2008

Janelle · Married on 07/17/2010

3.5
      3.5

I Would Recommend Selective Events By Evelyn To Any Bride Who Needs "A Piece Of Mind". Evelyn Was Always Their When Needed (Phone, Email, Text). I Was Very Pleased To Have Evelyn And Her AMAZING Assistants With My On My Special Day. I Had Nothing To Worry About!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2010