Sedman Photography Reviews

Sedman Photography 1
Sedman Photography 2
Sedman Photography 3

Ben · Married on 08/18/2018

Steve and his assistant were great. Steve was very responsive throughout the whole process. Even on the day of the wedding when we thought there wasn't much left to shoot Steve found new ways to get us interesting pictures around our venue that will look great in our scrapbook.

Sedman Photography 4
    Sedman Photography 5

Joanne · Married on 11/25/2017

Stephen was a pleasure to work with, from first introduction to final images. He is a complete professional who does amazing work. We could not be happier with the final product!

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2017

Stephen did an amazing job capturing the most beautiful pictures of our special day! We could not be any happier. Whenever anyone sees our pictures they always say how beautiful they came out! We cannot thank Stephen enough for everything he did to make our day so special! we loved working with him and highly recommend him for anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sedman Photography 6

Giuseppe · Married on 08/09/2017

My husband and I had a great experience with Sedman Photography. From our consultation to our post wedding meeting, our experience was great. Steve is a true professional that has mastered his craft. His ability to capture heart warming moments, details from our wedding as well as action shots was incredible. I would highly recommend Sedman Photography.

Christina · Married on 08/05/2017

I chose Sedman Photography after I saw the photo album from my brother's wedding. He had Stephen shoot his wedding photos a couple years ago and I think his photography has gotten even better! From the first day we met with him to now, weeks after our wedding, he has been incredibly helpful, responsive, and professional. Our wedding photos turned out better than I could have imagined, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to capture their special day.

Amelia · Married on 07/15/2017

Steve is wonderful to work with. Him and his crew did a beautiful job on my wedding taking so many gorgeous pictures and capturing so many special memories. He is definitely someone I would recommend to other people. He also does my daughters photos and did a beautiful job with those.

Shauna · Married on 10/15/2016

We used Sedman Photography for both our engagement and wedding photos. It was without a doubt one of the best decisions we could make. Stephen was professional, punctual and energetic whenever we worked with him. We had a large bridal party (9 bridesmaids, 9 groomsmen, and a flower girl) which was no issue for Stephen. The pictures came out amazing and we have received so many positive comments on them! Both Stephen and his assistant Marvin captured the day perfectly without interfering with any of the festivities! We would emphatically recommend hiring Sedman Photography for all of your photo needs!

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2016

We had a great experience working with Stephen. I knew he would be a great match for us from the start. His expertise left me feeling confident he would capture the special moments of our day. He even helped us capture more pictures another day due to the rain preventing us from getting all the photos we wanted on the ocean.

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2016

Stephen was awesome for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. He is very responsive, the photos came out amazing, and he is very reasonably priced. I highly recommend him as a photographer for any big event!

Janessa · Married on 08/20/2016

Stephen was such a pleasure to work with. He is extremely talented and professional. Throughout the whole process my husband and I felt very comfortable working with him. It wil be difficult to choose pictures for our album as they all came out so beautiful. I really feel that Stephen was able to capture the whole mood of our wedding, which is so incredible since the day flew by so fast and is hard to remember every detail. With all of the amazing photos we will be able to re-live one of the best day of our lives for years to come. I would strongly recommend Stephen to capture photos of your special day!

Melissa · Married on 07/23/2016

Highly recommend! Steve was very personable and fun to be around. He answered all of our questions with th outfit answers. Definitely recommend him for any even you might have. He's great!

Mariam · Married on 06/26/2016

Amazing photos, great experience working with Steven. He is a real professional and artist.

Kate · Married on 06/03/2016

Stephen Sedman was an amazing photographer to work with! He captured every special moment and went above and beyond to make sure we had beautiful photos. We could not be happier with our album- - a common compliment we have received is "those are so pretty they look fake." Our sky and beach shots are breathtaking. Steve and his assistant were also very fun- our bridal party enjoyed taking pictures! He was on time- actually a little early and we didn't even know he was in the house taking pictures- he was THAT good. I highly recommend Stephen Sedman Photography- our pictures were worth the price and then some. You will not be disappointed. We will use Stephen Sedman Photography again. Thanks, Steve!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Sedman Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review Kate. It was a pleasure photographing your wedding!

Steve was great to work with and really knew the venue well. He managed to capture so many great shots we had a hard time narrowing them down for an album!

Bridget · Married on 09/18/2015

We liked Sedman Photography's artistic style and choose Stephen to be our wedding photographer. He was always very professional to deal with and responded quickly to queries. He arrived almost an hour early on the day of the wedding, (which was good because we were running early) and he stayed later than planned. He captured the special moments of our wedding in the most beautiful pictures. Thanks so much Stephen!!!

Stephen is a wonderful photographer who captured beautiful shots of all of our guests, in addition to the bridal party. He was incredibly professional, energetic, and organized. His diligence and attention to detail resulted in gorgeous pictures that caught not only special candid moments, but also the beautiful venue, natural scenery, and sunset. During the wedding planning process, he was very responsive and transparent about his services and pricing. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, highly experienced, and personable photographer for an important event.

Melissa · Married on 07/31/2015

Stephen Sedman at Sedman Photography came highly recommended from the bride/groom of 2 different weddings he had photographed. Stephen listened to all of our request and knew exactly how to direct us and made things easy and fun. He is an extremely talented, thorough, & dependable wedding photographer. His photographs of our wedding celebration are intimate, unique and beautiful. I would highly recommend!

Julia · Married on 07/18/2015

Sedman Photography did an amazing job capturing our wedding pictures! Steve is a pleasure to work with. He was always flexible and very creative with his pictures. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for professional photos!

Julia · Married on 05/31/2014

Steve Sedman is a master of his craft. Our pictures were amazing and the process of taking them was fun and not intrusive or disruptive to us enjoying our wedding day. He and his assistant are professional and fun to work with. We hope to work with them again in the future!

Carolyn · Married on 09/21/2013

We had Scott from Sedman Photo as our photographer, and he was great!

Not only was Scott very professional, he was also nice and fun to be around.....and he's VERY CREATIVE!!!!

He always found that perfect picture opportunity and was receptive to our wants too (we wanted a lot of pictures of our friends/family at the wedding.)

Scott was always there, shooting away and always had a suggestion on capturing the best back drop and pose.

I would highly recommend Scott and Sedman Photography!

Jenelle · Married on 03/23/2013

I would like to Thank Steve & Jane for all they did do make our Wedding Day so SPECAIL!!! Both Steve & Jane are amazing Photographers as well as awesome people . Fabulous to work with so ease going.

The Hightlight of our Wedding was the Photo Station with all of there Props which is a brand new addtions to the Sedman Wedding Portifolio
    make sure you inquire about this fun addtion as our guest could not stop talking about it. Our Guests took home lots of fun pictures and the Bride and Groom receive a copy of every picture taken at the station much better than a Photo booth with it's small confines and the picture you receive is very small .Steve's station you receive a 4x6 inch print with the Bride and Grooms name and date of Wedding on the front of your picture. Hilarious memories both myself and our guest will have forever . Recomend that all bride's add this feature to their package . Absolutely Love this Photographer!!!!!!

So much fun!!! Love this Photographer

Elin · Married on 08/18/2012

I could talk for an hour about how great Steve was! My husband and I both wanted different things out of our wedding photographer, but when we met Steve and saw his beautiful pictures and albums we knew we'd both be happy! The pictures he took were absolutely stunning, and he took advantage of every setting he could at our site. Steve's assistant Jane was great too, always there to fix my dress, and she also took beautiful pictures through out the day. Excpet for the formal/posed pictures, we never even knew he was there taking all those great pics! I'm so excited to see the album he creates for us!

Matthew · Married on 08/17/2012

I would like to thank Scott of Sedman Photography for making our day so very special. Scott was so great to work with and very accomidating on every request we had. Everytime i turned to look for his for a picture he was right there ready for the perfect shot!! The pictures came out amazing and we couldnt be happier. I would reccomend them for your photography needs for any occasion!! Thank You!! Matt & John

Jillian · Married on 08/10/2012

Steve made my wedding day flow so easily with no stress at all. He was on time and had everything in order and ready to go. He was time efficient and made sure he kept everything rolling. Even though it was raining, Steve was very creative with all of the indoor shots. We could not be happier with the photos we received from Sedman Photography!

Sara · Married on 07/07/2012

Along with the wedding day we did and Engagment session which was great to get to know Steve and practice. They wedding day was amazing, the pictures are prefect. Now the hard part picking the pictures for our album!