Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

45 Reviews for Sedman Photography

Proofs (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
45 Sedman Photography Reviews

0.5

I had the unfortunate issue of looking for a photographer last minute. I researched read reviews and found Sedman website to be fantastic. I hired him, signed a contract based on what i saw and what he advertised over the phone. To my dismay, he sent someone in his place to photography my wedding. We spent alot of money for a fantastic venue. EVERYTHING was perfect, until the photography part. The man that showed up was very "old school" in his photography, lack of style and didnt provide what i contracted for. EXTREME disappointment. I have no great photos to look back on. BUYER BEWARE

Profile Picture Heather, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephen was a pleasure to work with, from first introduction to final images. He is a complete professional who does amazing work. We could not be happier with the final product!

Profile Picture Joanne, 11/25/17, 1 Review
4.7

Sedman Photography was great to work with. He has great ideas for pictures and is very creative with the natural lighting. He made my husband and I very comfortable while taking pictures. He is willing to take whatever picture we wanted.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Multi. Locations

Stephen did an amazing job capturing the most beautiful pictures of our special day! We could not be any happier. Whenever anyone sees our pictures they always say how beautiful they came out! We cannot thank Stephen enough for everything he did to make our day so special! we loved working with him and highly recommend him for anyone looking for a great photographer!

Profile Picture Andrea , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had a great experience with Sedman Photography. From our consultation to our post wedding meeting, our experience was great. Steve is a true professional that has mastered his craft. His ability to capture heart warming moments, details from our wedding as well as action shots was incredible. I would highly recommend Sedman Photography.

Profile Picture Giuseppe, 8/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I chose Sedman Photography after I saw the photo album from my brother's wedding. He had Stephen shoot his wedding photos a couple years ago and I think his photography has gotten even better! From the first day we met with him to now, weeks after our wedding, he has been incredibly helpful, responsive, and professional. Our wedding photos turned out better than I could have imagined, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to capture their special day.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steve is wonderful to work with. Him and his crew did a beautiful job on my wedding taking so many gorgeous pictures and capturing so many special memories. He is definitely someone I would recommend to other people. He also does my daughters photos and did a beautiful job with those.

Profile Picture Amelia, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Sedman Photography for both our engagement and wedding photos. It was without a doubt one of the best decisions we could make. Stephen was professional, punctual and energetic whenever we worked with him. We had a large bridal party (9 bridesmaids, 9 groomsmen, and a flower girl) which was no issue for Stephen. The pictures came out amazing and we have received so many positive comments on them! Both Stephen and his assistant Marvin captured the day perfectly without interfering with any of the festivities! We would emphatically recommend hiring Sedman Photography for all of your photo needs!

Profile Picture Shauna, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

We had a great experience working with Stephen. I knew he would be a great match for us from the start. His expertise left me feeling confident he would capture the special moments of our day. He even helped us capture more pictures another day due to the rain preventing us from getting all the photos we wanted on the ocean.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephen was awesome for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. He is very responsive, the photos came out amazing, and he is very reasonably priced. I highly recommend him as a photographer for any big event!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephen was such a pleasure to work with. He is extremely talented and professional. Throughout the whole process my husband and I felt very comfortable working with him. It wil be difficult to choose pictures for our album as they all came out so beautiful. I really feel that Stephen was able to capture the whole mood of our wedding, which is so incredible since the day flew by so fast and is hard to remember every detail. With all of the amazing photos we will be able to re-live one of the best day of our lives for years to come. I would strongly recommend Stephen to capture photos of your special day!

Profile Picture Janessa, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly recommend! Steve was very personable and fun to be around. He answered all of our questions with th outfit answers. Definitely recommend him for any even you might have. He's great!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing photos, great experience working with Steven. He is a real professional and artist.

Profile Picture Mariam, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephen Sedman was an amazing photographer to work with! He captured every special moment and went above and beyond to make sure we had beautiful photos. We could not be happier with our album- - a common compliment we have received is "those are so pretty they look fake." Our sky and beach shots are breathtaking. Steve and his assistant were also very fun- our bridal party enjoyed taking pictures! He was on time- actually a little early and we didn't even know he was in the house taking pictures- he was THAT good. I highly recommend Stephen Sedman Photography- our pictures were worth the price and then some. You will not be disappointed. We will use Stephen Sedman Photography again. Thanks, Steve!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kate , 6/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steve was great to work with and really knew the venue well. He managed to capture so many great shots we had a hard time narrowing them down for an album!

Profile Picture User4596016, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephen and his team were fantastic! He listened to what style we wanted and seemlessly captured our day without feeling invasive or too structured. I would recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Jewelry, Photography

We liked Sedman Photography's artistic style and choose Stephen to be our wedding photographer. He was always very professional to deal with and responded quickly to queries. He arrived almost an hour early on the day of the wedding, (which was good because we were running early) and he stayed later than planned. He captured the special moments of our wedding in the most beautiful pictures. Thanks so much Stephen!!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Proofs

Stephen is a wonderful photographer who captured beautiful shots of all of our guests, in addition to the bridal party. He was incredibly professional, energetic, and organized. His diligence and attention to detail resulted in gorgeous pictures that caught not only special candid moments, but also the beautiful venue, natural scenery, and sunset. During the wedding planning process, he was very responsive and transparent about his services and pricing. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, highly experienced, and personable photographer for an important event.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephen Sedman at Sedman Photography came highly recommended from the bride/groom of 2 different weddings he had photographed. Stephen listened to all of our request and knew exactly how to direct us and made things easy and fun. He is an extremely talented, thorough, & dependable wedding photographer. His photographs of our wedding celebration are intimate, unique and beautiful. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sedman Photography did an amazing job capturing our wedding pictures! Steve is a pleasure to work with. He was always flexible and very creative with his pictures. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for professional photos!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
3.1

We received our album and the pictures are beautiful.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steve Sedman is a master of his craft. Our pictures were amazing and the process of taking them was fun and not intrusive or disruptive to us enjoying our wedding day. He and his assistant are professional and fun to work with. We hope to work with them again in the future!

Profile Picture Julia, 5/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had Scott from Sedman Photo as our photographer, and he was great!

Not only was Scott very professional, he was also nice and fun to be around.....and he's VERY CREATIVE!!!!

He always found that perfect picture opportunity and was receptive to our wants too (we wanted a lot of pictures of our friends/family at the wedding.)

Scott was always there, shooting away and always had a suggestion on capturing the best back drop and pose.

I would highly recommend Scott and Sedman Photography!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would like to Thank Steve & Jane for all they did do make our Wedding Day so SPECAIL!!! Both Steve & Jane are amazing Photographers as well as awesome people . Fabulous to work with so ease going.

The Hightlight of our Wedding was the Photo Station with all of there Props which is a brand new addtions to the Sedman Wedding Portifolio
make sure you inquire about this fun addtion as our guest could not stop talking about it. Our Guests took home lots of fun pictures and the Bride and Groom receive a copy of every picture taken at the station much better than a Photo booth with it's small confines and the picture you receive is very small .Steve's station you receive a 4x6 inch print with the Bride and Grooms name and date of Wedding on the front of your picture. Hilarious memories both myself and our guest will have forever . Recomend that all bride's add this feature to their package . Absolutely Love this Photographer!!!!!!

So much fun!!! Love this Photographer

Profile Picture Jenelle, 3/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sedman Photography was recommended to me by another photographer. He was absolutely phenomenal! Everyone that has seen my pictures was completely blown away by the quality of his work. We shot a cannon at our wedding, and Steve caught multiple still shots off it. He was extremely professional and very easy to work with. My husband and I could not have been happier during our whole experience with Sedman Photography!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/3/12, 2 Reviews