91 shirley street, Pepperell, MA 01463 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About sue lynch photography

As a photojournalist, I approach each wedding as if I was shooting the "story" of your wedding day. My background has helped me form a style of photography that combines candid photographs and creative formal portraits into a nice mix that works very well for weddings. I am unobtrusive but I make sure that I am right there to capture those special wedding moments so that your pictures will reflect your perfect wedding day.

103 Reviews for sue lynch photography

sue lynch photography 6
sue lynch photography 7

Christine Yip · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great photographer!

We hired Sue for our engagement and wedding and she was everything we were looking for in a photographer. She was flexible and dedicated with a good eye for both formal structured portraits and spontaneous snapshots that really capture the emotions of the moment.

For our engagement, she was professional and very flexible, willing to reschedule with us 4 times given the bad luck we were having with the rainy weather. We really appreciated her willingness to reschedule and our engagement shots came out beautifully!

At our wedding, she was everywhere - taking shots of everyone and all the special events. She made great suggestions for where our more formal shots with ourselves and the group photos could be and worked well with the wedding coordinators, catering, DJ, and everyone.

Thank you! And we wholeheartedly recommend Sue for any photos you'd like to have!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Jim Zoino · Married on 07/14/2019

Blown Away By The Photos! Just Beautiful.

My daughter and son in law hired Sue Lynch Photography for both their engagement and wedding pictures. They chose her from literally dozens of large and small companies because of the creative photographs on her website. When she met them at the public gardens in Boston for their engagement photos, she took such beautiful shots that there was no question about her doing the wedding. Fortunately she was available for the wedding date!
    Sue is absolutely tireless. The day was 90 degrees and sunny and she went to work early at the hotel where the bride's maids were having hair and makeup done. Once finished, she took off for the wedding venue to record their arrival. I don't think she took a break the entire time. At the same time, she was never in the way; I never felt she was intrusive. My daughter had given her a pretty comprehensive list of the various family and friends combinations to shoot and Sue worked away until she got them all.
    When my wife and I got married nearly 40 years ago, it seemed like the photographer had the wedding party and the family seperated from the reception for a very lengthy time. This was not going to work in 90 degree temperature so Sue had different groups pulled together (bride's family, groom's family, friends, etc.) and she shot all the various combinations quickly and then assembled the next group. No one was standing around and waiting for any length of time. (It's hard to be that efficient and also creative at the same time. Sue accomplished all of that all day long).
    During the reception she shot away at the dance floor, the buffet, anywhere and everywhere. At some point she disappeared with the bride and groom and the most fantastic evening shots were taken (I posted my favorite here). Finally, at the end of the night, everyone (all 100 or so) gathered on the dance floor, lined up and she shot the whole group standing on a chair. The shot came out great.
    I give Sue Lynch a 10 star rating (is that a thing?). I recommend her without reservation. After all is said and done, the hard part is looking over nearly 1,000 pictures to choose from. Sue also came in very competitively price-wise. You shouldn't skimp on your pictures, they are your memories. At the same time, if you choose wisely, you don't have to refinance the house to get the highest quality and artistic creativity. Hire Sue Lynch.

Sent on 08/02/2019
    sue lynch photography 8
    sue lynch photography 9

Mollie · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Photographer

I can't say enough about Sue. She was absolutely FANTASTIC. I met with Sue about 10 months before my wedding and knew right away that I wanted to hire her. On the day of wedding, she was great. She made me feel calm and relaxed. When taking the group photos, she was efficient in a perfect way. She took the photos that I wanted and did them in a timely manner so I could join our cocktail hour. ALL of the bridal party and guests at the wedding reached out to tell me how wonderful she was and are already asking for her contact info for their weddings! We got our pictures VERY quickly after the wedding and they are just AMAZING. I loved every single one of them and I would highly recommend Sue to anyone!

Sent on 06/23/2019