91 shirley street, Pepperell, MA 01463 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About sue lynch photography

As a photojournalist, I approach each wedding as if I was shooting the "story" of your wedding day. My background has helped me form a style of photography that combines candid photographs and creative formal portraits into a nice mix that works very well for weddings. I am unobtrusive but I make sure that I am right there to capture those special wedding moments so that your pictures will reflect your perfect wedding day.

• Cora+Sal Photography
  • MerianneR Photography
  • Photos by Nitin

107 Reviews for sue lynch photography

Christine Yip · Married on 01/04/2020

Great photographer!

We hired Sue for our engagement and wedding and she was everything we were looking for in a photographer. She was flexible and dedicated with a good eye for both formal structured portraits and spontaneous snapshots that really capture the emotions of the moment.

For our engagement, she was professional and very flexible, willing to reschedule with us 4 times given the bad luck we were having with the rainy weather. We really appreciated her willingness to reschedule and our engagement shots came out beautifully!

At our wedding, she was everywhere - taking shots of everyone and all the special events. She made great suggestions for where our more formal shots with ourselves and the group photos could be and worked well with the wedding coordinators, catering, DJ, and everyone.

Thank you! And we wholeheartedly recommend Sue for any photos you'd like to have!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine Ennis · Married on 12/28/2019

You want Sue Lynch to capture your most special moments!

Working with Sue was so much more than having a photographer with us to document our special day. She is incredibly talented, thoughtful, intuitive and reliable. She makes whatever photos you want happen, and is willing to go to any lengths to get those perfect shots. Whether candid or posed, she will provide you with beautiful photos that truly encompass your day. She was there first thing in the morning to get the “getting ready” shots, but she was also there to offer us support with making sure things went smoothly and helped calm our nerves (mine especially!) and did a perfect job capturing every special moment. From day one we enjoyed working with Sue and felt confident that she would help us capture our day with the utmost care. The photographs came out absolutely beautiful and my family could not say enough about how much they enjoyed having her work closely with us throughout our special day. She gets the job done efficiently but without being invasive. My husband and I recommend Sue as the photographer for any special life event without hesitation!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Jolyn Wiggin · Married on 12/10/2019

Professional, organized, friendly, creative and talented

As soon as I had my first conversation with Sue, I knew she was going to be the perfect photographer. She made my husband and I feel comfortable, had great communication and went above and beyond creating the perfect schedule for our wedding day. She had the perfect medium of listening to our ideas and suggesting some of her own (which we took since she has years of experience). We did our engagement pictures with Sue a year before the wedding, she captured our love perfectly. She suggested the Arnold Arboretum which was the perfect place for our pictures, it was a simple, beautiful, less touristy park. Taking engagement pictures seemed like such an awkward thing to us, but she made it fun! She even incorporated our 2 dogs into our pictures and was patient with their fussiness. On the day of our wedding, she was efficient, organized but wasn't in your face with the camera and allowed us to enjoy our wedding. She not only got all of the pictures we wanted, she also captured so many amazing candid moments. Sue shot our wedding by herself (100 people) and managed to get all the portraits done efficiently, wedding decor/cake/tables, as well as candids. Our family and friends kept raving about how organized and not intrustive she was. Sue has a way of making the couple feel at ease, like you're doing a photoshoot with a friend. She has been swamped this year, yet still made it a priority to send me a few pictures to look at while we were away at our honeymoon (as a sneak peek). Then as promised, she had the remaining pictures ready and they came out perfect! I can not rave enough about Sue's talents, organization, communication, professionalism and character as a person.

Sent on 11/16/2019

sue lynch photography Pricing

sue lynch photography Price Rates

• 91 shirley street Pepperell, 01463 See on map
    Location of (sue lynch photography)