Saucy's Catering Reviews

32 | Marble Falls, TX

32 Reviews for Saucy's Catering

Lauren Matthys · Married on 09/28/2018

Best decision of our wedding!

I truly cannot praise Saucy's Catering enough for their top notch quality and service. Luciana and her team catered my September 2018 wedding in Buchanan Dam and everything about the experience was perfection. Luciana is so incredibly friendly, responsive, and accommodating to your needs. The food was delectable (every guest at the wedding raved). The staff timely and professional. Luciana even made a slew of amazing breakfast casseroles SUPER last minute for us to enjoy the following morning. I'll be recommending this A++++ company to everyone in the Hill Country area!

RAB · Married on 12/15/2017

Luciana created a wonderful fajita buffet, beverage and dessert bar for our son's wedding rehearsal dinner! It is so easy to give her and her team a five star rating. Her responsiveness to texts and emails was fabulous and her online menu descriptions and prices made planning our event an affordable and positive experience. My favorite word that Luciana used frequently in response to my questions was "absolutely!" Saucy's Catering is simply the best!

Kayla · Married on 11/18/2017

Luciana was extremely accommodating to my son and one of my bridesmaids who had a dairy allergy. She was able to accomodate me last minute too! Very satisfied!

• W

Wendy · Married on 11/11/2017

Very professional from beginning to end. The food is absolutely amazing and the presentation was perfect. Our entire weekend was catered with 8 meals total. Every meal was great and delivered with a smile. We will use Saucy's Catering for all of our events.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Saucy's Catering's reply:

Wendy, thank you so much for the wonderful review. We had so much fun with the theme dinners! Can't wait to see what you come up with next year :) Sincerely, Luciana

Vicki · Married on 07/29/2017

Luciana was amazing!!!! The whole experience went very smoothly. The food was DELICOUS, her staff was very PROFESSIONAL and she went above and beyond. She helped make the reception run perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Vicki · Married on 07/29/2017

Amazing!! She went above and beyond to make our day perfect.

Steven · Married on 06/02/2017

Luciana was amazing!! She helped make our wedding perfect. And the food was awesome! Guests craved for more food! Highly recommend Saucys Catering!

Audra · Married on 03/18/2017

saucys catered my wedding and they were absolutely amazing! The service the waiters provided was great! the food was to die for! my family and friends are still going on about how perfectly everything was seasoned and cooked! The owner was so helpful and friendly and accommodating! i could not have asked for a better catering service for my wedding! They are truly a HUGE part of what made my day so special! i knew i was in good professorial hands and it allowed me to enjoy my day and the amazing dinner!!

Morgan · Married on 10/22/2016

Booking Saucy's as my caterer was the best decision I ever made. People are still talking about the food at my wedding and I got married in October of 2016.

Luciana is so caring when planning for your wedding. So many of my guests came up to me during the wedding to tell me that they just love her. She was more than helpful, she is a life saver. I had the best experience with her and she is a sure thing for any occasion that you may need a caterer for. I am actually going to give her a call regarding my upcoming high school reunion.

Simply the best!!!!!

Johanna · Married on 06/11/2016

Luciana at Saucy’s catered our wedding dinner (and also brunch that day for my bridesmaids), and we were so glad we chose her! In the early stages of planning, we looked at several wedding caterers around the Austin area, and felt overwhelmed and frustrated with all of them. It seemed they all felt that if you weren’t serving the latest trendy, cute, sustainably-sourced, on-theme, pantone-color-of-the-month hors d’oeuvres, well then, you were obviously not even fit to be having a wedding, much less serving food to your poor guests.

Luciana saved me from all that, and served a lovely and delicious meal that I was proud of and that my guests enjoyed.

Especially if you are coming from a place like Austin steeped in wedding industry gimmickry, don’t let the more rural location of her business fool you: Luciana is a professional with tons of experience in the food and catering industries. She knows what she is doing. It was clear to us that she holds herself to high standards and takes pride in her work.

She had great ideas on what to serve and how to craft a menu that that had something for everyone and covered various dietary needs without destroying our budget. She helped us put together a menu that felt both classic and also current.

On the day-of, she and her team showed up on time and got everything set up and rolling with zero problems. Her servers were efficient and professional. The presentation was great. The food looked good, and most importantly, it actually tasted good (and yes, I did manage to eat at my wedding, and also at the aforementioned brunch Luciana catered for us, so I’m not just going on others’ feedback). The quality of the food was great. Everything was flavorful, hot, fresh and tender; not bland, cold, stale or rubbery.

On top of the fact that Luciana did a fantastic job and the food tasted great, she is also a lovely person and we so enjoyed interacting with her. Thank you, Luciana, for helping to make our day so perfect!

Nancy · Married on 11/28/2015

Luciana was a pleasure to work with for our catering needs. I highly recommend her and the Chicken Piccata was a great hit at the reception. Her catering assistant, Nancy, was great to work with too.

Kaye · Married on 10/10/2015

Cannot give enough cuddos to Saucy's........absolutely AMAZING!!!! From our first conversation to the final minute, nothing but wonderful and an overall pleasure to work with. And by the way the food was DELICIOUS!!!!

Marc · Married on 09/19/2015

Saucy's Catering was absolutely fantastic! They really took all of our anxiety concerning the meal away ... they handled everything and made us feel very confident in their ability to handle any scenario that might arise.

The food was outstanding! Our guests were very impressed and I was very happy.

Lucianna and her crew were a true joy to work with and I would definitely use them again!!

Cheryl · Married on 08/01/2015

Saucy's was a delight to work with and their food is absolutely fabulous!!!! Timing was perfect, set up was excellent, presentation beautiful and the food was delicious!!!! Our guests are still talking about how wonderful the food was and our event was 6 months ago. I recommend Saucy's Catering with a full 5 stars! I will have them serving our guests for all our special events from now on! YUM! YUM!

Jennifer · Married on 01/17/2015

I found the number for Saucy's Catering on a list of vendors provided my wedding Coordinator. Luciana really came through for us from begging to end. She set up a tasting for my parents, my husband and myself before the wedding were she had prepared about 30 different sauces for us to try. They were all so good that we had trouble narrowing it down to just a few. She listened to what we were looking for and made suggestions and even thought of a few things that we had forgotten. The day of the wedding all of the food was perfect. All of the staff was so nice and Luciana herself came to the head table to ask if we wanted more food or drinks. She and her staff made my Husband and I fell like a king and queen that day. Luciana really went above and beyond to make our day even that much more special. I could not thank her enough and would definitely recommend her. If you are having an event I would definitely hire Saucy's Catering . You will not regret it.

Tiffany · Married on 11/28/2014

It was so easy to work with Luciana and Saucy's Catering. I am by far the worst wedding planner ever, and yet Luciana made it easy to get my food together for the family. From the menu planning, to the changes, to the day of service, Luciana and her team were AMAZING! I highly recommend them for your next event.

• User4619273 · 2+ years ago

Luciana of Saucy's Catering is absolutely amazing! Not only is the food incredible, but her and her staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The catering was probably the easiest, most worry free part of our wedding day. She is by far the best at what she does and is an awesome person as well.

Tammy · Married on 10/18/2014

Luciana was awesome to work with. She had great ideas and listened to our requests. Her entire crew were very professional, excellent set up and take down and the food was awesome. We received lots of compliments on our food. Not only did it taste very good but it was displayed and set beautifully! I am not from the area and used Saucy's catering as a recommendation from our wedding planner. It was perfect. I will use Saucy's again and will definitely recommend her to others.

We LOVED the appetizers and meal we ordered for our wedding! Appetizers were shrimp stuffed mushroom caps and deviled eggs (plain, cajun, and smoked salmon). For dinner we ordered the cranberry pecan salad, yeast rolls, asparagus, and roasted red potatoes (meat from a friend-vendor.) So good! We had a great experience dealing with Luciana. When we went in for our tasting, she served us and elegant plate of each choice (on the house) and sat down with us to go over pricing and see if we wanted to change the way any of the items tasted. Delivery was worry free on the day of the wedding and everything was cooked perfectly! We didn't hear any complaints from our guests about the food, only compliments!

Janet · Married on 03/14/2014

We had Saucy's cater my son's rehearsal dinner for 65 persons. The prime rib was wonderful!
    We had several people ask us for the salad dressing recipe -it was so good. Luciana has a passion
    about her menu and her food! And we were all happy to have her take care of our wedding party needs. This was my second wedding in a year as my daughter was married in March 2013. I have
    been through caterers and I believe Saucy's was the best in providing great food and wonderful
    service.

Dee Anna · Married on 10/26/2013

I loved that once we chose Saucy's to cater our daughter's wedding, we did not worry about the food for a second. They expertly took care of every detail, the food was delicious, servers very professional, made the night perfect!!! I would highly recommend them for any occasion!!

Mary · Married on 10/05/2013

Luciana was wonderful to work with. Everything was delicious and beautifully presented! So glad we used her - she truly helped make our daughter's wedding perfect.

Ellen · Married on 05/26/2013

The one thing we didn't have to worry about when planning my son's wedding was the food! My daughter in law found Saucy's on the internet, and when I went to meet Luciana I knew right away we had found a treasure! Everything was delicious and beautiful!!!!!

Beverly · event on: 08/26/2017

Very quick to respond to questions and every question had a response of "that is not a problem, of course we will take care of that". The whole staff was very professional in setting up for our event, during the event and cleaning up after the event. We would not hesitate to use Saucy's again.