31 Reviews for Saucy's Catering

French (1)
Southern (1)
No Pork (1)
Nut Free (1)

Luciana created a wonderful fajita buffet, beverage and dessert bar for our son's wedding rehearsal dinner! It is so easy to give her and her team a five star rating. Her responsiveness to texts and emails was fabulous and her online menu descriptions and prices made planning our event an affordable and positive experience. My favorite word that Luciana used frequently in response to my questions was "absolutely!" Saucy's Catering is simply the best!

Profile Picture RAB, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Luciana was extremely accommodating to my son and one of my bridesmaids who had a dairy allergy. She was able to accomodate me last minute too! Very satisfied!

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very professional from beginning to end. The food is absolutely amazing and the presentation was perfect. Our entire weekend was catered with 8 meals total. Every meal was great and delivered with a smile. We will use Saucy's Catering for all of our events.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Wendy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Luciana was amazing!!!! The whole experience went very smoothly. The food was DELICOUS, her staff was very PROFESSIONAL and she went above and beyond. She helped make the reception run perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Vicki, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Italian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Amazing!! She went above and beyond to make our day perfect.

Profile Picture Vicki, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Luciana was amazing!! She helped make our wedding perfect. And the food was awesome! Guests craved for more food! Highly recommend Saucys Catering!

Profile Picture Steven, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

saucys catered my wedding and they were absolutely amazing! The service the waiters provided was great! the food was to die for! my family and friends are still going on about how perfectly everything was seasoned and cooked! The owner was so helpful and friendly and accommodating! i could not have asked for a better catering service for my wedding! They are truly a HUGE part of what made my day so special! i knew i was in good professorial hands and it allowed me to enjoy my day and the amazing dinner!!

Profile Picture Audra, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Italian

Booking Saucy's as my caterer was the best decision I ever made. People are still talking about the food at my wedding and I got married in October of 2016.

Luciana is so caring when planning for your wedding. So many of my guests came up to me during the wedding to tell me that they just love her. She was more than helpful, she is a life saver. I had the best experience with her and she is a sure thing for any occasion that you may need a caterer for. I am actually going to give her a call regarding my upcoming high school reunion.

Simply the best!!!!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Server(s), American, French, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Nut Free

Luciana at Saucy’s catered our wedding dinner (and also brunch that day for my bridesmaids), and we were so glad we chose her! In the early stages of planning, we looked at several wedding caterers around the Austin area, and felt overwhelmed and frustrated with all of them. It seemed they all felt that if you weren’t serving the latest trendy, cute, sustainably-sourced, on-theme, pantone-color-of-the-month hors d’oeuvres, well then, you were obviously not even fit to be having a wedding, much less serving food to your poor guests.

Luciana saved me from all that, and served a lovely and delicious meal that I was proud of and that my guests enjoyed.

Especially if you are coming from a place like Austin steeped in wedding industry gimmickry, don’t let the more rural location of her business fool you: Luciana is a professional with tons of experience in the food and catering industries. She knows what she is doing. It was clear to us that she holds herself to high standards and takes pride in her work.

She had great ideas on what to serve and how to craft a menu that that had something for everyone and covered various dietary needs without destroying our budget. She helped us put together a menu that felt both classic and also current.

On the day-of, she and her team showed up on time and got everything set up and rolling with zero problems. Her servers were efficient and professional. The presentation was great. The food looked good, and most importantly, it actually tasted good (and yes, I did manage to eat at my wedding, and also at the aforementioned brunch Luciana catered for us, so I’m not just going on others’ feedback). The quality of the food was great. Everything was flavorful, hot, fresh and tender; not bland, cold, stale or rubbery.

On top of the fact that Luciana did a fantastic job and the food tasted great, she is also a lovely person and we so enjoyed interacting with her. Thank you, Luciana, for helping to make our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Johanna, 6/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian

Luciana was a pleasure to work with for our catering needs. I highly recommend her and the Chicken Piccata was a great hit at the reception. Her catering assistant, Nancy, was great to work with too.

Profile Picture Nancy , 11/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Buffet, Italian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Cannot give enough cuddos to Saucy's........absolutely AMAZING!!!! From our first conversation to the final minute, nothing but wonderful and an overall pleasure to work with. And by the way the food was DELICIOUS!!!!

Profile Picture Kaye, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Gluten Free, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

Saucy's Catering was absolutely fantastic! They really took all of our anxiety concerning the meal away ... they handled everything and made us feel very confident in their ability to handle any scenario that might arise.

The food was outstanding! Our guests were very impressed and I was very happy.

Lucianna and her crew were a true joy to work with and I would definitely use them again!!

Profile Picture Marc, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Buffet, Server(s), Stations, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Saucy's was a delight to work with and their food is absolutely fabulous!!!! Timing was perfect, set up was excellent, presentation beautiful and the food was delicious!!!! Our guests are still talking about how wonderful the food was and our event was 6 months ago. I recommend Saucy's Catering with a full 5 stars! I will have them serving our guests for all our special events from now on! YUM! YUM!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Italian, Delivery, Buffet, Dessert

I found the number for Saucy's Catering on a list of vendors provided my wedding Coordinator. Luciana really came through for us from begging to end. She set up a tasting for my parents, my husband and myself before the wedding were she had prepared about 30 different sauces for us to try. They were all so good that we had trouble narrowing it down to just a few. She listened to what we were looking for and made suggestions and even thought of a few things that we had forgotten. The day of the wedding all of the food was perfect. All of the staff was so nice and Luciana herself came to the head table to ask if we wanted more food or drinks. She and her staff made my Husband and I fell like a king and queen that day. Luciana really went above and beyond to make our day even that much more special. I could not thank her enough and would definitely recommend her. If you are having an event I would definitely hire Saucy's Catering . You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

It was so easy to work with Luciana and Saucy's Catering. I am by far the worst wedding planner ever, and yet Luciana made it easy to get my food together for the family. From the menu planning, to the changes, to the day of service, Luciana and her team were AMAZING! I highly recommend them for your next event.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Luciana of Saucy's Catering is absolutely amazing! Not only is the food incredible, but her and her staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The catering was probably the easiest, most worry free part of our wedding day. She is by far the best at what she does and is an awesome person as well.

Profile Picture User4619273, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Luciana was awesome to work with. She had great ideas and listened to our requests. Her entire crew were very professional, excellent set up and take down and the food was awesome. We received lots of compliments on our food. Not only did it taste very good but it was displayed and set beautifully! I am not from the area and used Saucy's catering as a recommendation from our wedding planner. It was perfect. I will use Saucy's again and will definitely recommend her to others.

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We LOVED the appetizers and meal we ordered for our wedding! Appetizers were shrimp stuffed mushroom caps and deviled eggs (plain, cajun, and smoked salmon). For dinner we ordered the cranberry pecan salad, yeast rolls, asparagus, and roasted red potatoes (meat from a friend-vendor.) So good! We had a great experience dealing with Luciana. When we went in for our tasting, she served us and elegant plate of each choice (on the house) and sat down with us to go over pricing and see if we wanted to change the way any of the items tasted. Delivery was worry free on the day of the wedding and everything was cooked perfectly! We didn't hear any complaints from our guests about the food, only compliments!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had Saucy's cater my son's rehearsal dinner for 65 persons. The prime rib was wonderful!
We had several people ask us for the salad dressing recipe -it was so good. Luciana has a passion
about her menu and her food! And we were all happy to have her take care of our wedding party needs. This was my second wedding in a year as my daughter was married in March 2013. I have
been through caterers and I believe Saucy's was the best in providing great food and wonderful
service.

Profile Picture Janet, 3/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I loved that once we chose Saucy's to cater our daughter's wedding, we did not worry about the food for a second. They expertly took care of every detail, the food was delicious, servers very professional, made the night perfect!!! I would highly recommend them for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Dee Anna, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Luciana was wonderful to work with. Everything was delicious and beautifully presented! So glad we used her - she truly helped make our daughter's wedding perfect.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The one thing we didn't have to worry about when planning my son's wedding was the food! My daughter in law found Saucy's on the internet, and when I went to meet Luciana I knew right away we had found a treasure! Everything was delicious and beautiful!!!!!

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Luciana was amazing very responsive to my questions/concerns and was very flexible when my guest count and diet restrictions were unknown until the last minute. I appreciated her professionalism during the entire transaction. The food was amazing and the staff was courteous. Everything that I requested was brought to the venue and served in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Saucy's catering to anyone I know

Profile Picture Debra, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Luciana and her staff were wonderful to work with, willing to make adjustments (within reason) right up to the date of the wedding. The event was lovely, and the staff took care of everything, including serving appetizers, serving wine, beer and other beverages, serving dinner (buffet line), and cutting and serving cake. The cleanup was quick and seamless leaving the brides family little to do after the bride and groom departed. I would happily use her again.

Profile Picture Jody, 6/14/13, 1 Review