7 Reviews for sassy a la mode

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Event Design (1)
Timelines (1)
7 sassy a la mode Reviews

Akili from sassy a la mode was one of the best parts about our wedding. She took care of absolutely everything. She reached out to all of our vendors ahead of time, ensuring we all had same schedule. She went through our final walk-through with us, which was super important because she was able to talk us through many of our concerns after we left. She eliminated so much of the stress for an extremely DIY bride. She even had a shout wipe for me when I showed up to the rehearsal with chocolate all over the back of my white pantsuit! Not only did she deal with a lot of our constant questions leading up to the big day (and even our indecisiveness about renting a tent...or not renting a tent...when the decision needed to be made!) but on the day of the wedding, she was so on point. All of my DIY decorations were perfectly in place how I'd envisioned and she was the only reason that both me and my mother were able to relax come wedding day, which was really important to us to get to spend that time together. She was even delivering drinks to us when we were forcing everyone to skip cocktail hour to stick around for photos. She was truly amazing and I can't recommend her enough!!! When we came back the day after wedding, she had already packed everything up for us in our containers and it was all just ready to load. She gave us recommendations for vendors and she also worked for our catering company, so she had her hands in everything! She took care of it all. She will 100% make your wedding day happen exactly as you imagine it and she has a great personality that is very easy to work with!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Akili was so awesome in helping plan and day of coordination of our wedding.
She is seriously the best!
She really took a lot of time to go over what we wanted overall for our wedding ceremony and reception and she made it happen.
I cannot thank her enough for all her work.
You can feel her love and passion for what she does, she is always optimistic and has a free spirit.
They made our wedding day go very smoothly, if something went wrong I am not aware of it.
Thanks girls, you are awesome!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

I absolutely loved working with Akili!
I could not have pulled off our wedding without her!! She took so much stress off me during the planning process and the execution the day of the wedding. After major Pinterest binges Akili helped me stay true to my original vision of my wedding, was super professional, and on top of every little detail. I would highly recommend her to any bride or for anybody planning an event. Looking forward to working with her again! Thank you so much for everything, my wedding was perfect and everything I wanted to be!

Profile Picture Jenifer, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I did not just give a 5 star review to be nice...choosing Sassy a la Mode is one of the main reasons my wedding day went so perfectly. The things that were most important to us in a wedding planner was that we could trust them to make decisions for us, that they had our best interest at heart, and that they could see our vision and help make it come to life. All of these are abundantly true for Akili and her staff at Sassy a la Mode. She had great solutions to make things cost effective, without losing aesthetic appeal. She made my entire family feel at ease and coordinated our wedding day so perfectly. Advising the other vendors and finding solutions to problems without myself or my husband ever having to know they existed. I never thought I would have been able to include a planner/coordinator into my budget, but Akili made it all happen. I am so lucky that we chose her to help us on our wedding day, and so thrilled with how our entire wedding day turned out.

Profile Picture Lynette, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day turned out absolutely perfectly thanks to these two!

Profile Picture User4985235, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were required by Up the Creek Farms to have a day-of coordinator, which seemed initially like an unnecessary expense. A friend recommended Sassy a la Mode, so we went with them. Akili turned out to be amazingly helpful (and her sister, whom we saw the weekend of) and way more worth the money than we expected. Totally took the headache out of the last month of planning, not just the day of.

Profile Picture Rae, 3/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot even begin to thank the Sassy A La Mode team!! Not only did they take loads of stress off of me the day of my wedding - they created a venue space that was to DIE for! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect or beautiful day. These two are so professional, creative, and organized that they will instantly put you at ease. I am so thankful that I found them & I've recommended these girls to all of my newly engaged friends. These girls have such talent with there professions ranging from styling to graphic design to event coordination and stationary - they KNOW what they're doing. Thank you so, so, so much Akili & Aisha!!!!!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews