Sage Creative tm Reviews

18 | Beaverton, OR

18 Reviews for Sage Creative tm

Matthew · Married on 09/02/2016

Sandy,

Thank you again for all you did for us! We really appreciate your flexibility to be available last minute over the holiday weekend, as well as the long distance communication. It really made things so easy.

The words you chose were absolutely perfect! And we are so happy the weather decided to cooperate with us! Thank you again for being a part of our special day! It literally could not have happened without you!!!

Matt & Shonda

Sent on 09/19/2016

Casey · Married on 08/06/2016

Sandy was so sweet and easy to work with. She responded quickly to emails, and we felt comfortable with her from the moment we met. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for us, and worked well with our other vendors and wedding coordinator to make sure everything was lined up perfectly for the big day.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Christian · Married on 07/19/2016

Reverend Sandy was wonderful to work with from the very beginning and we were so thankful to have her officiate our wedding! We're a couple from New Jersey who found her through recommendations from other wedding officiants in the area. Because we were going about planning our elopement without ever having met Reverend Sandy, we of course were a bit anxious ahead of our first call. However, all of that nervousness was eased because she was so warm and calming about the plans for the day and how she was going to write up our ceremony. On the day of, she officiated it beautifully and the entire ceremony was befitting of its intimate setting. My wife and I heartily recommend her for your wedding or elopement!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Karen · Married on 07/08/2016

Sandy married my husband and I about 12 and a half years ago then married mu daughter and her new husband this weekend. Sandy can customize s service to fit anyones needs and has so many ideas for ways to involve everyone. She provided a written version of the service which we still treasure. She is a truely gifted offiiciant and worth every dime.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Tatiana · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I are so grateful with our officiant, Sandy Shipley.

She was very attentive, profesional and flexible with our preferences. She even help us to find a very beautiful and romantic spot in the Rose Garden to accomplish our wedding.

Thank you so much Sandy for being part of one of the most important dates of our lifes.

Tatiana y Juan

Sent on 05/05/2016

Sally was very easy to work with. She was very timely getting back to me and was always so kind through the processes. She provided my Husband and I with guidance of what all was involved in the process. She allowed us to selection our own vows- from various wonderful options- or we could have written our own. The prayers and words she said during the ceremony were beautiful. It wasn't just a quick I do/ I do...it was very meaningful.
    I highly recommend her to ALL!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Sandy was very open and supportive of our same sex marriage. She was knowledgable in regards to our wants and needs to honor our cultural and spiritual values, and flexible with incorporating special ceremonies into the actual wedding ceremony.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Sage Creative tm's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send this 5 star review! Because I've had quite a few marriage equality ceremonies I don't want to guess except to say I've had 2 recently with a Hawai'i connection. So, Mahalo a nui loa! Sandy
  • W

Wanda · Married on 10/22/2014

Sandy did a Great Job. I was worried when after 6 calls to Justus of the peace I got no reply , when we called ministers for hire we were given a # the first # I LEFT A MESSAGE IN 2 SECOUNDS I was called back she was already booked for the day I needed she recommended Sandy I called set up time place shared what I needed Sandy worked things up was willing to come to me and did a wonderful job. Thank you!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Brittany · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I traveled all the way from Texas to be married in front of the Wahclella waterfall. Sandy is such an amazing woman, she hiked the 1.5 mile trail to make our dream wedding come true. If anyone is need of a professional officiant for your big day book with Sandy. She gives you options & helps customize your very own ceremony the way you want it to be. She also just has a way about her that makes you feel so comfortable. It's like she has always known you & your loved one. My favorite is that she provided a copy of the ceremony for my husband & I to read later.. This day goes by extremely fast so I love that I can go back & reread our ceremony over & over!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Troy · Married on 09/06/2014

Professional, on time, great attitude! Sandy was terrific!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Christine · Married on 08/20/2014

My fiancé and I found Sandy through a peer referral and would highly recommend her to any one looking for a wedding officiant. She was quick to respond and worked around our packed schedule to meet us for a free consult at a local Starbucks. Sandy carried herself with a high level of class and professionalismj mixed with a friendly and humorous personality that quickly put us at ease. She kept the conversation light and casual, all while expertly wrangling any little piece of information out of us that could help with customizing our ceremony to our needs. Sandy came to our meeting with a variety of original and beautiful vow options, prayers, and sequencing options. Her services are completely custom to any couples needs. Sandy even offered to write out detailed instructions for our rehearsal to save us money on her travel fee. (We are getting married an hour an a half away from Portland). Sandy went above and beyond to make our day everything we could possibly desire. Shortly after booking with Sandy we discovered that an on site wedding officiant was included in our venue package. With a lot of hesitation we ended up canceling our reservation with Sandy. Even after this she was still so sweet and genuine and even refunded us our deposit! I do not think a lot of vendors and businesses would have been willing to do so. If you are looking for a memorable, tailor fit ceremony book with Sandy!!!

Sent on 08/25/2014

megan · Married on 08/12/2014

My husband and I got married fast. We had been planning a big wedding but after we had to solve an immigration issue with marrying sooner than planned. Sandy was instrumental in assisting me to get a wedding put together for the NEXT DAY. She found me a perfect venue, guided my husband and I though selecting vows and got the schedule of our ceremony organized. Sandy was the embodiment of peace and she made everyone feel comfortable. We hadn't had time for a rehearsal and she guided us with the greatest of ease. Sandy incorporated my three year old making a sweet memory. She instilled trust to everyone making it easy to receive direction. This woman has become a master of being what her bride needs and had a beautiful speech that I swear drove heart shapes into the eyes of all my guests. When we all gathered after the ceremony everyone was raving about all she'd done for us and what she brought to the feeling of the day. I can say with confidence that having sandy officiate your wedding will be the best choice you will make for your whole wedding. She will help you as a couple feel great, she will be exactly what you need and leave your family and guests feeling incredible. No one will ever forget how amazing your wedding was with sandy officiating for you. I can't imagine anyone else being our officiant after having such a beautiful experience with her in August!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Gwendolyn · Married on 06/22/2014

Sandy was everything we had hoped for and more in a wedding officiant!

She was friendly and warm, and from the very first time we met her we knew we were in the right hands. She worked with us to craft a beautiful, meaningful and personalized wedding ceremony that spoke to us and our relationship. She was great at communicating and was in touch throughout the process. The day of our wedding she arrived and immediately put us all at ease. She helped to organize the guests and kept things in smooth order.

The ceremony was perfect! She spoke with meaning and emotion and both my husband and I and all our guests were so moved. Everyone enjoyed Sandy so much!

She was seamless and professional. We would highly recommend Sandy! She helped make our wedding day absolutely special in every way!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Garrett · Married on 06/18/2014

Sandy was truly amazing. Without her our wedding day would not have gone off without a hitch as it did. We knew she was right from the minute we met her and she was so nice, accommodating, professional and fun along the way. She provided us many different (and wonderful) ideas for wedding text and was very open to anything we wanted to rearrange or add. She was excellent at preparing us for not only the big day, but the paperwork needed before and after.

I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Susan · Married on 05/31/2014

I chose Sandy from a recommendation that was forwarded to me by a wedding official that was already booked on our date. Little did I know that Sandy was not only the right person for us, but we were so impressed with her willingness to assist us in creating a ceremony that represented the real "us".

Sandy made our ceremony not only special, but just what we wanted. She took some random ideas we had and made them into a beautiful, customized ceremony! We had a unique situation and with the inclusion of our kids in the ceremony ( and a bagpiper!) we put forth a challenge to create a bit of a different ceremony for us and she took our requests in stride and went to work. We both want to thank you so incredibly much for making our special day outstanding with what you put together for us and we loved every bit of it.

I highly recommend Sandy for your special day and know that she would create something thoughtful and special for whatever your event may be!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2013

Ms. Shipley was everything we could have hoped for; she worked with us to create the perfect ceremony and brought a wealth of experience and insight. She was reliable, punctual, kind and professional. We are so happy to have had her officiate our wedding. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/14/2014

My fiance (now husband) and I knew Sandy was the right person to marry us from the second we met her. Her energy and spirit is so warm, loving and gentle. She really takes a lot of time making sure that your ceremony is exactly what you want, and in the end, she delivered a beautiful ceremony. She was an absolute delight to work with and she will forever feel like Family to us. (And a side note for brides that care about this, she came to my wedding looking like a million bucks!) Thank you, Sandy!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Joanna · Married on 06/11/2010

Sandy did such an amazing job at our wedding! She stook lots of time with us and came up with a tailor-made ceremony that was absolutley beautiful and so meaningful to us! She even traveled all the way to Cannon Beach! She was always available to talk with us throughout the process of planning the wedding and was always very helpful and full of ideas. She managed to incorporate my daughter into the ceremony and wrote vows for my new husband to make to her. She also wrote the ceremony in a way that both my father and my step-father could give me away. The ceremony was beautiful and Sandy was an absolute joy to have with us on our special day.

Sent on 06/18/2010