Beaverton, OR 97007 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Vows by B

I am a non-denominational minister serving the Oregon and Washington area specializing in making wedding ceremonies a joyful, stress-free, and personalized experience! I can do anything you need to get married - from signing your marriage license to elopements, small weddings, large weddings, to facilitating important pre-marriage conversations and providing witnesses. I also do vow renewals and commitment ceremonies. All beliefs, cultural traditions, backgrounds, and sexual orientations welcome! I'm happy to create traditional to unconventional ceremonies. Last minute and even same day ceremonies are welcome! Looking forward to hearing from you!

bridal son in law marriage wedding 38569
07a306b11abf08fb header
pexels photo 70737

4 Reviews for Vows by B

Kaiimi · Married on 08/24/2019

I love it she was awesome

I am so hapy with service and had a good ceremony

Sent on 08/24/2019

Lori · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommended!

Bree was fantastic throughout the whole process! We met Bree at our venue a few months before our wedding, and we immediately felt comfortable with her. She was warm and friendly, and gave us some great ideas for our ceremony. We ended up going with one of the samples she provided, while personalizing it slightly—no need to reinvent the wheel! On the day of the ceremony, Bree did an awesome job and set the tone for our intimate, fun celebration. Thank you, Bree!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Anne · Married on 09/27/2018

Bree was wonderful. Her direct and friendly manner put us at ease. She responded quickly and was knowledgeable about the whole process. We wanted the simplest ceremony possible and she was happy to oblige. I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Sent on 10/02/2018

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 50.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling, Bilingual
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? OR, WA
  • What languages do you speak? English, Hindi

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vows by B 1
    $50 Marriage License Signing

$50 for a marriage license signing at Jenkins Estate or Cooper Mountain Nature Park in Beaverton only.

Happy couple will need to bring 2 witnesses, at least 18 years old, or I can provide witneses for an additional $30 per witness.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you!

• Beaverton, OR, 97007 See on map