Portland, Portland, OR 97202 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Heartcrafted Ceremonies

Heartcrafted Ceremonies is a personalized wedding officiant service offered in the Portland, Oregon and southwest Washington state regions. Provided by Susie Cunningham, a certified Life-Cycle Celebrant, officiant services are unique to you and your partner and tell your own special love story. Heartcrafted Ceremonies works closely with clients to create their perfect ceremony, whether it is more traditional or an eclectic and creative wedding. They work hard to craft a ceremony that authentically represents who you are as a couple.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies provides custom wedding ceremonies and can help you create a wedding service that reflects your values and commitment by providing ideas for things like readings, music or verse, and symbols or meaningful rituals. They can also guide you as you write your vows and express your true love on your wedding day. Services include:

• Custom, unique wedding ceremony
Moments
Moments
Black Butte Ranch
Black Butte Ranch
water fall shot aralani photography
Rail Heritage Center, Portland
l c and me cropped
sarataylorwedding bw
World Forestry Center
World Forestry Center
hug point elopement just married
Heartcrafted Ceremonies
l c reading vows cropped
The Oregon Garden
ring exhange
heart archway 2
kearny wedding aug 14
Heartcrafted Ceremonies
hug point pouring beer with rings
kateevan461 1 1

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 6
Heartcrafted Ceremonies 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Gibson · Married on 07/16/2019

Susie is everything her reviews say she is and more!

My fiancé and I live across the country and have never been to Oregon. Susie was a God send throughout our entire elopement process. She was attentive to our wants but also gave us great ideas for our ceremony. She went above and beyond the call of duty through skype meeting, recommendations for our stay in Oregon and even taking us around in Portland helping us find items. She even went with my fiancé to pick up my flowers when I was running late!
    She truly spent time personalizing our ceremony making it everything we could have dreamt of and more. Not only would our day not have been the same without her I don’t know we couldn’t have done it without all her help along the way!
    Our elopement ceremony overlooking the beautiful Columbia River Gorge will be a day we will remember forever, and Susie was a big part of it. I highly recommend Susie not only for her kindness and attentiveness, but because she is truly passionate about what she does, and it shows. I can’t imagine any other officiant going to the lengths to make every detail special for their clients the way Susie does.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Kelcy Weibert · Married on 06/11/2019

So glad we chose Susie to officiate our elopement ceremony!

Susie without a doubt made our day extra special. We travelled from out of state to get married in the Willamette National Forest and Susie, her husband John, and dog Sugar all trekked into the woods to help us get married. My husband and I eloped alone, just the two of us, so having John be one of our witnesses was great. We were really missing our dogs back home but having Sugar there helped a lot. Sugar was our flower dog and can be seen in our beautiful photos. The way Susie personalized everything for us made it extra special. We met with her prior to our big day and picked out everything we wanted in our ceremony. Susie did exactly what we wanted and also went the extra mile. She even got sparkling orange drink for our toast because she knew we did not drink alcohol! I will cherish the memories made that day forever. Our commemorative copy of the ceremony is so nice to have to look back on and share with loved ones who were not there in person. I cannot say enough good things about Susie. Having her officiate our ceremony felt so comfortable. It was like having a member of our family there officiating. I highly recommend Susie!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 9
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 10
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 11
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 12

Heartcrafted Ceremonies FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, CO, OR, WA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Heidi Yorkshire
    Heidi Yorkshire Wedding Officiants

When someone offers me a wedding and I'm already booked, Susie Cunningham is the Celebrant I refer them to. She is a supremely empathetic being who connects strongly with her clients and always gives them a beautiful, appropriate -- yes, truly "heartcrafted" ceremony. Susie is a star.

• Erin Adams Photos
    Erin Adams Photos Wedding Photographers

For a personal, wonderful wedding ceremony, there is nobody else I could recommend as highly. Simply wonderful to work with!

• Portland Portland, OR, 97202 See on map