Portland, OR 97202 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Heartcrafted Ceremonies

Congratulations! You're getting married! And as your Wedding Officiant, I can make that happen!

Hello! My name is Susie Cunningham, a trained and certified Life-Cycle Celebrant. Consider me as your personal wedding ceremony guide! Each ceremony I create and officiate is as unique as the individuals I join in marriage. In every way, it's ALL about YOU!

Perhaps your style is a more formal and traditional ceremony, or maybe it's casually short and sweet. Perfect! Are you a couple who considers yourselves outside the box? We can creatively design an eclectic "wedding without borders" to complement your personal style yet honor your union with meaningful, imaginative elements. And your wedding ceremony will include an original narrative of your very own Love Story I've written with care .... and flair!

As a ceremony specialist I'll happily offer guidance throughout; if you choose to write your own vows to assistance in selecting the meaningful elements included in your ceremony. Giving personal service is key; crafting an original, custom ceremony that truly reflects your values, love and commitment in a genuine thoughtful way is my commitment.

Together, we'll collaborate and create a ceremony that authentically represents you and the person you have chosen to marry. Your ceremony will be exactly as you imagined. Maybe even better. And you'll have final approval of the ceremony so no wedding surprises or soapbox sermons. You can both relax and be completely in the moment when you marry your best friend and the love of your life. I promise!

Follow Heartcrafted Ceremonies on
dsc9854
jean gabe recessional
caitlin elise
Heartcrafted Ceremonies
water fall shot aralani photography
laughing best
jk overview bw
jk ring close up
Heartcrafted Ceremonies
overview w waterfall carl zoch
hug point vows
174wedding 2
beer certificate flowers
sarataylorwedding bw
Heartcrafted Ceremonies
hug point in heart with me
kateevan465 1
jean gabe kiss
Heartcrafted Ceremonies
hug point elopement just married
Heartcrafted Ceremonies
l c reading vows cropped
sarataylorwedding 285 love letters
signing all 3
laughing 3 carl zoch
kenall demetra
sarataylorwedding 266 ceremony all 3
sarataylorwedding 28 2 sara smiling
vows
Heartcrafted Ceremonies
hug point elopement beach on bluff
ring exhange
heart archway 2
kearny wedding aug 14
vows
Heartcrafted Ceremonies
hug point pouring beer with rings
ceremony with tree
kateevan461 1 1
kateevan480 1
black yellow train
circle and tree
bw close up
schillo wedding group 5 26 15
Heartcrafted Ceremonies
elope pelican pub voodoo donut exchange
hug point elopement june 16
dsc9854
jean gabe recessional
caitlin elise

31 Reviews for Heartcrafted Ceremonies

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Susie was a joy to work with, and helped us create our perfect ceremony. She helped us think more deeply about how we wanted to make our wedding truly personal and memorable - and provided a wealth of resources to consider, which made the process so much easier. Susie is warm, charming, supportive and gracious, and has a clear passion for life celebration and remembrance - her positivity is infectious! We definitely recommend Susie to anyone considering an officiant.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 1

Skylar · Married on 09/12/2018

Susie was amazing! She was super supportive and flexable with what my husband and I wanted. She helped us figure what we wanted for our ceremony even though we were pretty lost when it comes to weddings. She had lots of suggested options for readings and rituals and completely understands if you want to leave something out. Her personality is cheerful and easy to talk with which made meeting with her very comfortable. She loved that we had a mixed gendered wedding party and on top of that is lgbt friendly!

Our guests loved the personalized ceremony she worked with us to create.

She's great if you're looking for a relaxed, sweet memorable ceremony. And she really cares about her clients.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Heidi Yorkshire, Wedding Officiant, Portland, OR
    Heidi Yorkshire, Wedding Officiant, Portland, OR Wedding Officiants

When someone offers me a wedding and I'm already booked, Susie Cunningham is the Celebrant I refer them to. She is a supremely empathetic being who connects strongly with her clients and always gives them a beautiful, appropriate -- yes, truly "heartcrafted" ceremony. Susie is a star.

• Erin Adams Photos
    Erin Adams Photos Wedding Photographers

For a personal, wonderful wedding ceremony, there is nobody else I could recommend as highly. Simply wonderful to work with!

• Portland, OR 97202 See on map