Heartcrafted Ceremonies Reviews

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 5
  • Ryan

Ryan Bensinger · Getting married on 05/05/2020

The Best in Portland

Susie was an amazing officiant, and I could not recommend her highly enough. She customized our wedding to match exactly what my wife and I were looking for, and definitely went above and beyond what most other officiants would do. If you are looking for someone to officiate your wedding that will really sit with you, and give you the ceremony you want versus just give you a generic cookie cutter ceremony that you choose off a list, then Susie should be your first choice.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 6
    Sent on 05/25/2019

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Ryan. I so enjoyed being part of your wedding day and being the one to pronounce you and Bonnie married! I loved the creative little details she added to make the ceremony special. Excellent location choice too! The Redwood Deck was such a beautiful backdrop for your sweet wedding. Wishing you many happy, healthy years of marriage.

Kendall Peters · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Perfect Ceremony

Susie was such an integral and phenomenal part of our wedding day! It was so important to us that our ceremony was a reflection of who we are as a couple, our values, and individualism while also keeping in some wedding traditions -- Susie went above and beyond to deliver that to us.
    She took the time to meet with us on multiple occasions and really get to know us and our story, as well as what we were looking for in a wedding ceremony. She took our ideas and what we wanted and completely personalized a ceremony that was just what we were looking for. My husband and I both instantly felt so comfortable with her when we first met her, she has a way at putting you at ease which was very important on a day where you want one less thing to worry about. She was great support as we both worked on our own vows and never made either of us feel pushed around or as if the day was instead about her.
    She was so organized, punctual, quick to respond to any of our needs, and worked so well with our other vendors to seamlessly help move the wedding along -- we got asked from multiple guests for her name!
    We absolutely loved having Susie be part of our wedding. We are both so happy we chose her to marry us and would pick her again in a heartbeat. Stop your looking and hire Susie!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Ahhhh. Thank you Kendall! I loved getting to know the two of you and being part of your wedding. It was such a joyful day and I adored meeting your families! Although writing vows can feel pretty intimidating, you each found the most perfect words to say to the other. I had complete confidence you would do it! And now.... you are married! Thank you for choosing me to be your wedding Celebrant! Wishing you lots of love and many good wishes.
  • Corinne

Corinne Kunze · Married on 09/21/2019

Susie is the greatest!

I'd absolutely recommend Susie for any couple who is looking for someone to help design their ceremony with them. She has such great ideas for ceremonies and really crafted our ceremony with us with loving care. I especially recommend her for LGBT folks, we felt safe to be ourselves with her. Susie was the perfect fit for us and one of the most important parts of our wedding. She did a great job my whole family loved her.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Gibson · Married on 07/16/2019

Susie is everything her reviews say she is and more!

My fiancé and I live across the country and have never been to Oregon. Susie was a God send throughout our entire elopement process. She was attentive to our wants but also gave us great ideas for our ceremony. She went above and beyond the call of duty through skype meeting, recommendations for our stay in Oregon and even taking us around in Portland helping us find items. She even went with my fiancé to pick up my flowers when I was running late!
    She truly spent time personalizing our ceremony making it everything we could have dreamt of and more. Not only would our day not have been the same without her I don’t know we couldn’t have done it without all her help along the way!
    Our elopement ceremony overlooking the beautiful Columbia River Gorge will be a day we will remember forever, and Susie was a big part of it. I highly recommend Susie not only for her kindness and attentiveness, but because she is truly passionate about what she does, and it shows. I can’t imagine any other officiant going to the lengths to make every detail special for their clients the way Susie does.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Greg Muller · Married on 07/09/2019

Thoughtful, Accommodating, & Caring

Susie met with us several times. The first was via Skype where she discussed her process and asked us our thoughts. We then met her at a local coffee shop twice where she was very helpful in planning out our vision. Susie was generally interested in us and giving us the our perfect ceremony.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Kelcy Weibert · Married on 06/11/2019

So glad we chose Susie to officiate our elopement ceremony!

Susie without a doubt made our day extra special. We travelled from out of state to get married in the Willamette National Forest and Susie, her husband John, and dog Sugar all trekked into the woods to help us get married. My husband and I eloped alone, just the two of us, so having John be one of our witnesses was great. We were really missing our dogs back home but having Sugar there helped a lot. Sugar was our flower dog and can be seen in our beautiful photos. The way Susie personalized everything for us made it extra special. We met with her prior to our big day and picked out everything we wanted in our ceremony. Susie did exactly what we wanted and also went the extra mile. She even got sparkling orange drink for our toast because she knew we did not drink alcohol! I will cherish the memories made that day forever. Our commemorative copy of the ceremony is so nice to have to look back on and share with loved ones who were not there in person. I cannot say enough good things about Susie. Having her officiate our ceremony felt so comfortable. It was like having a member of our family there officiating. I highly recommend Susie!

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 7
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 8
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 9
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 10
    Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Susan

Susan Landolt-Albright · Married on 01/10/2019

Perfect and beautiful personalized ceremony

Susie officiated our wedding ceremony in Forest Park, Portland, Oregon. We were very pleased with how much time and effort she put into making our ceremony and vows reflect our unique love story and our personalities. She was very in-depth in getting to know us as people, not just clients. Susie went above and beyond to learn about us and made our ceremony absolutely perfect. We did not want a generic ceremony, and Susie truly made our ceremony a reflection of us as a couple, as well as individuals. We were incredibly satisfied and would not change a thing about our ceremony. We would absolutely, without hesitation, recommend Susie as a celebrant.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 11
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 18
    Sent on 11/17/2019

Jt Mh · Married on 11/23/2018

Introverts' Choice

My wife and I are nervous introverts who came into this whole process unsure of what we wanted our wedding to look like. We found in Susie the right person to help create a ceremony that was uniquely “us”: she is a calming presence from initial contact to the day of the wedding; she is very patient and a great listener, and knows when to intervene and guide, and when to let you lead the way; she is an excellent resource, with great ideas, and is also open to new ideas and adapting others to fit your needs and boundaries. She takes each ceremony she plans very seriously, and is delighted when participants embrace the process. We also found that she was not only a calming presence as we planned our ceremony, but was also a calming presence for all the participants on the day of the wedding. What also struck us about Susie, from the very beginning, is her ability to communicate well across platforms--she is a conscientious emailer, a delight in person, and very easy to talk to on the phone or video. She is moreover very flexible and good with neurodiverse people.
    We found Susie when looking for officiants who perform same-sex weddings and found in her an earnest, queer-affirming ally who struck a balance between celebrating marriage equality and acknowledging the fraught aspects that still accompany same-sex relationships and weddings. We feel fortunate that we found her.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you J And M! I feel fortunate you found me too! Planning your ceremony and watching it unfold with such lovely, personal elements was gratifying for me in so many ways. Few couples have such talented and creative sisters as you to write and recite a wedding poem or sing a beautiful song composed in your honor. I really do take each ceremony very seriously and I thank you for noticing! As you said, I’m truly delighted when couples embrace the ceremony creation process because THAT is what makes the wedding meaningful and special. And yours was in every way. I was so happy and honored to be the one to pronounce you married. Viel Liebe und Glück in den kommenden Jahren, meine Freunde!

J and E · Married on 10/09/2018

The most amazing ceremony ever!

Our last-minute elopement to the Pacific Northwest could not have gone more smoothly. We found Susie through our photographer and immediately knew we were in capable, good hands. Susie scheduled a few phone calls with us to get to know us and find out what we were looking for in a ceremony. She gave us "homework" which forced us to stop and think for a moment. This step led to one of the most beautiful moments in our lives. Susie and her husband came to the beach with us and when we first met, we all felt as though we had known each other for years. The personal details Susie incorporated into the ceremony were so special. We gave her complete free rein over the entire ceremony and couldn't have been happier with the result. We actually had fun and enjoyed ourselves during the wedding! We recommend Susie for a litany of reasons. She is a wonderful person, and so easy to work with. If you have extra time, ask for some winery recommendations as well. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Aren't elopement weddings wonderful? Everything about your wedding on the beach at Ecola State Park was amazing. Starting with the two of you, talented photographer, Ara, and including a beautiful stretch of Oregon beach, and the stellar weather, it was pretty darn magical. I remember watching the two of you during the ceremony laugh and cry and hug; and one time, all at the the same time. Your vows, secret until the wedding, were a personal and touching part of the wedding. You two were absolutely in the moment, completely focused on each other. Please know your trust in me and the wedding ceremony I would create means so much to me. And to think we didn't meet in person until just before your wedding. Thank you for choosing me to be your elopement Celebrant, J and E. There are many more wineries awaiting your return!

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Susie was a joy to work with, and helped us create our perfect ceremony. She helped us think more deeply about how we wanted to make our wedding truly personal and memorable - and provided a wealth of resources to consider, which made the process so much easier. Susie is warm, charming, supportive and gracious, and has a clear passion for life celebration and remembrance - her positivity is infectious! We definitely recommend Susie to anyone considering an officiant.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 19
    Sent on 10/05/2018

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Mary! You were so appreciative of everything, it was such a pleasure getting to know you and Gary and working on your ceremony together. You both took your "wedding homework" very seriously! Immersing yourselves in the process of creating your ceremony, a clearer picture emerged of what would be meaningful to the two of you. There were some great, spontaneous brainstorming moments along the way too! This all helped make your wedding ceremony sweet and tender and uniquely yours. I'm very honored you chose me to be your Celebrant and wish you many happy years ahead.

Skylar · Married on 09/12/2018

Susie was amazing! She was super supportive and flexable with what my husband and I wanted. She helped us figure what we wanted for our ceremony even though we were pretty lost when it comes to weddings. She had lots of suggested options for readings and rituals and completely understands if you want to leave something out. Her personality is cheerful and easy to talk with which made meeting with her very comfortable. She loved that we had a mixed gendered wedding party and on top of that is lgbt friendly!

Our guests loved the personalized ceremony she worked with us to create.

She's great if you're looking for a relaxed, sweet memorable ceremony. And she really cares about her clients.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Skylar and Kyle! I loved planning your wedding ceremony, because with you, .... anything was possible! It was amazing to watch your creativity blossom as we talked about ways to shape and personalize your wedding. From your eclectic and meaningful music choices, to the reading of the beautiful verse by Kahil Gibran, "On Marriage," to honoring your grandmother by wearing her jewelry, Skylar. Your wedding matched the two of you in a really loving and authentic way. I did love that you had a mixed gender wedding party - and hope it encourages other couples do the same! I appreciate you mentioning that I'm a LBGTQ+ ally; I am also a strong advocate for marriage equality. Thank you for choosing me to be your wedding Celebrant, Skylar and Kyle. It was such a happy day; I was honored to be part of it.
  • Laura

Laura Arbogast · Married on 09/03/2018

Warmth every step of the way

We highly recommend Susie as an officiant. She was warm, supportive, prompt and thoughtful throughout the process. With a mix of helpful templates Susie provided and our own creativity (which she encouraged), we created our perfect ceremony. Many guests commented on how much they enjoyed it. With help from Susie, we will have wonderful memories of the heart of our wedding day for years to come.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Laura! I have wonderful memories of your wedding too. I remember our first meeting when we discussed what was important to include in your ceremony like having your husband's daughter's part of a family sand blending ritual. I always encourage couple to be creative and you were! I loved that you took vow writing to the next level - writing ones you read together but then reciting individual vows that you had kept secret until the wedding. This became such a beautiful and memorable part of the ceremony. It was a joy working with both of you - I'm delighted to know how much you liked your wedding ceremony. Mission accomplished!

Ryan T. · Married on 08/05/2018

Personalized, unique, and perfect!!

Susie is fantastic! We looked for a long time to find the perfect officiant for our wedding, and Susie was 100% the right choice. She spent so much time and energy working with us to really ensure that what she delivered reflected each of us as individuals and our personalized ceremony was unique and fit EXACTLY what we were looking for in our wedding. It is clear that she is passionate and loves what she does, and she really cares about each couple she works with on a deep level. I feel like I left with a friend after all was said and done. If anyone is looking for a ceremony that reflects who you are and what your relationship means, Susie is the only officiant that should be considered! I wholeheartedly recommend her!!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Tracey Kelley · Married on 08/04/2018

Susie is Amazing! You would be lucky to have her!

Susie was amazing! She was very flexible to meet with us. She not only would drive over to our side of town but was willing to meet wish us later in the evening after we got off work. She always got back to us thru email or a phone call in a timely manner. She put us at ease when we had trouble designing our vows, and gave us lots of helpful feedback when we finally got around to drafting them. She is friendly and easy to work with and her part of our ceremony was beautiful. You would be lucky to have her be a part of your special event. We highly recommend Susie.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Tracey! Getting to know you and Travis and planning your wedding ceremony was enjoyable in so many ways. I do believe our meetings always had food involved, right? Your ceremony reflected your love and strong friendship, and your personal additions really spoke about what's important to you as a couple. Travel! I'm delighted you found my sideline vow coaching helpful! Both of yours were written straight from the heart - which is what they're all about! And for the record, Tracey, you are a front runner for the most organized bride award! YOU were amazing! It was a privilege being part of your most special day.
  • Travis

Travis Kelley · Married on 08/04/2018

Susie is a class act!

We met for a low key beer/pizza introduction. After a mere 15 minutes of chatting and looking through her VERY impressive binder of ideas, my wife and I knew we wanted her to officiate our wedding. She is so kind and caring, she felt like an Aunt/Family and we both felt so comfortable with her. Sharing our story with her was effortless, and she really takes the time to get to know you and understand how you want your day to go. She has so many ideas to help you (if you want them) but is cool sitting back and doing exactly what you her to as as well. She really understands that your wedding should be unique and she wants to make it special. Everyone in our audience loved hearing/watching her reactions! Just meet her for a drink and see if you click, I'm betting there's a good chance you will! Thanks again Susie!

-The Kelleys

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 20
    Sent on 02/05/2019

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Travis! Working with you and Tracey was so much fun - and I think your ceremony mirrored our great connection. My favorite part of being a Celebrant is that I meet and get to know really wonderful couples like you two. And officiate their wedding! Please let me know which vacation destination is drawn from the "Love Letter Travel Box" on your 1st Anniversary! That was the coolest way to make the ritual completely yours. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts. It's so nice to be appreciated.
  • Briana

Briana De Kalb · Married on 07/14/2018

Simply amazing

Having Susie as our wedding officiant was such a great experience. We honestly had no idea what we were doing ceremony wise, and she came in and helped us get everything organized. After our first meeting, she gave us a questionnaire that both of us filled out and returned to her. She used our answers to craft a very sweet personalized story for our ceremony of how we met. We got so many compliments on that afterwards. She made the day before and day of seem so organized, and worked with our day of coordinator, band and photographers so effortlessly. Our day/ceremony wouldn't have been complete without her help.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 21
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 22
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 23
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 24
    Sent on 01/11/2019

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Ian and planning your wedding. All the details that honored your Hawaiian roots, from your tropical flower crown to the lei's you exchanged during the ceremony made it all so special. As the Officiant, I have a great view of the guests and I don't believe there was a dry eye to be found when you read your vows to each other. I was so honored to be part of your special day. Thank you Bri and Ian!

Nancy Mcdaid · Married on 06/26/2018

Amazing Wedding Celebrant

Planning a destination wedding from across the country could prove to be challenging, but working with Susie was a dream. She was able to provide Skype appointments, listened to what we were hoping to achieve in our ceremony and made great suggestions. She even hiked to our ceremony location and scoped it out for us since she had never been there and all we had to go by was googlemaps! It was a beautiful location! Not only did she help with our actual ceremony planning but she also helped us with suggestions of places to visit and "must-sees" while on our trip since neither of us had ever been in the area. Even though we didn't meet her in person until the "big day" it felt as if we had known her for a lifetime. We appreciate all the time and multiple ways she spent guiding us to our perfect day! Susie is so kind and easy to work with, we would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the Portland area.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words, Nancy! You certainly picked a beautiful place for your destination wedding. I remember your first email; you sent me a picture of where you wanted to be married. It had a eagles view of the Columbia River and looked across to the Oregon side of the Gorge. I knew had to find this spot for you .... and with a little persistence, I did! And it was the perfect place for your intimate elopement ceremony. I so enjoyed getting to know you and Jim and being part of planning this really special day and wedding. You both radiated such joy and happiness and shared a strong, centered connection during the ceremony. And how lovely the weather cooperated! What a stunning day... in every way! I'm so honored you chose me to be your Celebrant.

James · Married on 06/26/2018

For a moment all the world is right.

On a hill overlooking the Columbia River my whole world stopped. I couldn't see anything but my wife because the three of us where in a circle made of flowers. All I could hear was Susan's voice. I have never experienced anything like it. It is not your quick "Do U? Do U? You may kiss the bride". Susan digs deep and writes a story and wonderfully tells it while filling up a good 40 min ceremony. Keeps it interesting for the guests but flew by while I literally felt 2 becoming one. I felt like I dove into my wifes intelect because its one thing to hear your wife tell you a story, it is another to have Susan understand our feelings and tell our story. I really am changed for the better and deeply bound with my wife.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

I am thrilled you were so touched by the Love Story and ceremony I wrote for you and your lovely wife. I have to say, I shed a few tears writing it. How you met - there was a cow involved - and fell in love - no cow involved - created one of the sweetest, most unique, love stories I have heard. What captivated me the most was that you two were in complete awe of the other. And when you least expected it, that thing called love was happening ... to YOU! It was such a happy wedding day and the view of the Columbia River Gorge was like an exclamation point. It was an honor being part of it. Thank you, James!
  • Kevin

Kevin Talens · Married on 06/23/2018

Stop looking! This is the one!!

Having Susie officiate our wedding was the best decision we could've made. With all the stresses that come with planning a wedding, Susie was 100% there to offer her help. She was able to share our love story and create a wedding like no other. It was an absolute blessing to work with her and she'll forever have a special place in our hearts.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 25
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 26
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 27
    Sent on 12/13/2018

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Kevin and Nicole! Your wedding on the Redwood Deck was so sweet and intimate and brings such good memories! I truly loved getting to know you and writing your wedding ceremony. Yours is a true Portland love story I was delighted to share. Thank you for your very kind words and please know you will always have a special place in my heart too.

A. Anderson · Married on 06/16/2018

Susie is the best!

Susie is amazing!! I read her reviews, and my fiancé and I decided to book her over a year in advance, as we didn't want her snatched up before our special day. We couldn't have been more happy with our choice! From our very first meeting, Susie was warm, caring, listened well to our concerns and was obviously the right choice for us. She provides a wonderful packet that helps guide you in ceremony planning, and helped us find both a photographer and live music. Any time we sent an email, Susie would respond very quickly.

The wedding itself was incredible. We had so many of our guests tell us that it was the most moving ceremony they had ever witnessed, and this is all due to Susie! She kept everything running smoothly, and was an essential part of our day. We are thrilled that Susie married us. Hire her!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words. Working with you two was such a fun and joyful experience. You embraced every step we took in planning your ceremony with enthusiasm and sheer delight. Lucky me! It was contagious! Who you are as individuals, and as a couple, helped make your wedding ceremony so moving and sweet and full of love. I was so happy and honored to be part of the day and share your beautiful story of love.

Leann · Married on 06/09/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Susie Cunningham as our wedding officiant! She was thorough and thoughtful. We received quite a few compliments on how the ceremony was so personally crafted for us. We definitely recommend Susie!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Leann! Your wedding was so sweet and intimate and full of love. I so enjoyed getting to know you and Brandon and hearing your Love Story. Whenever I see the cartoon of Snoopy dancing and Schroeder playing the piano, I'm reminded of your proposal! It was a privilege to be your wedding Celebrant!

Emily · Married on 05/27/2018

Susie was an absolute joy to work with and someone that both my husband and I clicked with immediately. She wanted to know as much about Aaron and I as she could and it felt like we were all friends talking rather then her interviewing us or just trying to get a story. She had so much to bring to the table in terms of components to incorporate into our ceremony. We had a few bits that we asked her about and she came back to us with so many options for ways we could integrate those ideas. She definitely expanded our ceremony into an unforgettable experience. Everyone in attendance had wonders to speak about it and from our perspective, we couldn't have asked for a better, more personal and special ceremony.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 28
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 29
    Sent on 08/07/2018

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Emily! Despite you and Aaron living in Colorado, and me in Oregon, we surely did become good friends! Honoring your roots; from Colorado and Hawai'i, was woven through the entire ceremony making it authentic and sweet and completely yours. There was so much love from family and friends surrounding you that day. It was a joy to be included in the love fest, and a pretty awesome way to start your marriage. Wishing you many years, and many adventures ahead!

Sean · Married on 01/08/2018

Our wedding would not have been the same without Susie. Her presence and warmth enriched our wedding and were integral to the beauty of our ceremony.

Prior to the wedding, Susie was professional, responsive, and engaging. The depth of her experience in guiding couples was immediately obvious from our first meeting. In light of both my wife's and my resistance to public attention, her reassurance and knowledge was essential. She readily provided information and examples to help my wife and I craft our perfect ceremony.

Susie was responsive to our requests for assistance on each step of the way and was readily available to provide guidance. Thank you!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Sean! I so enjoyed getting to know you and Susie and collaborating on your ceremony together. It was such a great wedding with many personal touches; you'll always have the knot you tied! And your vows were... WOW! I have to say, The Silcox Hut in the winter has to be one of the most romantic places for a wedding - and the ride up Mt Hood on a snow cat the most memorable way to "arrive!" I loved being part of your special day!

Steve · Married on 09/23/2017

In the process of searching for an Officiant for my wedding, I was referred to Susie by another Officiant who was booked on the day in question. I called Susie and explained my wedding was in a couple of months and was she available, fortunately for us, she was available. Things always work out for a reason, for us that reason was having Susie perform our ceremony and marry us and we had no regrets.

Susie listened to what we wanted and when we were not sure, she shared her experiences of past weddings which was tremendously helpful. She gave us perspective of things we had not thought of. Susie is all about the customer, she is the type of person that understands what this special day is about and will do everything she can do to make it about you. In fact, she will tell you, "it's all about you and what you want, not what I want." In regards to working with her, she was always available and returned phone calls or emails very promptly. Susie is a complete professional in every sense of the word. Susie did craft our story for us based on the information we supplied to her, so the more detail you give her, the better your story becomes. I would HIGHLY recommend using Susie, you will not regret it. Thank you again Susie for what you did for us and sharing our day.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtful and kind review, Steve! From our first phone conversation, I just knew we would have a great time planning your and Molly Jo's wedding ceremony. And we did! I am so happy that you found my suggestions along the way helpful. I try to learn something from every wedding I officiate, and if appropriate, pass little nuggets of knowledge to the couples I work with. Good to know they are appreciated! I thoroughly enjoyed writing your Love Story and sharing it during your wedding. Yes, love can happen when you least expect it but one might need some persistence to get the show on the road! (So good you were persistent, Steve!) It was an honor and a privilege to be your Officiant and share your most special day. Thank you both!

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Our wedding was in October of 2017. We had a great experience working with Susie and were very happy with our choice. Susie is a very kind and non-judgmental person. She made us feel very comfortable throughout the process. Susie goes out of her way to try and get to know you and make the ceremony personal. She was very patient with us, as we came to her with no idea of what we were doing and didn’t know how we wanted the ceremony. Susie is very flexible and understanding. She arranged to meet with us multiple times and gave us many ideas of how we could make the ceremony unique and special. She provided us with drafts of our ceremony to make sure it was what we wanted and delivered a heartfelt, humerus, and genuine story just as we wanted.
    In addition to writing a great ceremony, Susie gave us detailed instructions of how to obtain our marriage license and complete the name change. She went out of her way to make it to our rehearsal and took the initiative to lead it. Susie is truly passionate about what she does. I recommend Susie for anyone.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 30
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 31
    Sent on 12/07/2017

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

It was a joy getting to know you and Marty and planning your ceremony together. Thank you so much for your kind words, Ashley. I was really pleased to see how relaxed you both were during the ceremony despite being a little nervous about everything when we first met. I think our meetings and conversations beforehand really helped. It was truly a beautiful wedding and genuinely yours in every way. I was so happy and honored to be a part of it and am excited for your future together. Wishing you both all the best!