26 Reviews for Heartcrafted Ceremonies

Non-religious (5)
No Denomination (4)
Rehearsal (2)
26 Heartcrafted Ceremonies Reviews

Our wedding would not have been the same without Susie. Her presence and warmth enriched our wedding and were integral to the beauty of our ceremony.

Prior to the wedding, Susie was professional, responsive, and engaging. The depth of her experience in guiding couples was immediately obvious from our first meeting. In light of both my wife's and my resistance to public attention, her reassurance and knowledge was essential. She readily provided information and examples to help my wife and I craft our perfect ceremony.

Susie was responsive to our requests for assistance on each step of the way and was readily available to provide guidance. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sean, 1/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

In the process of searching for an Officiant for my wedding, I was referred to Susie by another Officiant who was booked on the day in question. I called Susie and explained my wedding was in a couple of months and was she available, fortunately for us, she was available. Things always work out for a reason, for us that reason was having Susie perform our ceremony and marry us and we had no regrets.

Susie listened to what we wanted and when we were not sure, she shared her experiences of past weddings which was tremendously helpful. She gave us perspective of things we had not thought of. Susie is all about the customer, she is the type of person that understands what this special day is about and will do everything she can do to make it about you. In fact, she will tell you, "it's all about you and what you want, not what I want." In regards to working with her, she was always available and returned phone calls or emails very promptly. Susie is a complete professional in every sense of the word. Susie did craft our story for us based on the information we supplied to her, so the more detail you give her, the better your story becomes. I would HIGHLY recommend using Susie, you will not regret it. Thank you again Susie for what you did for us and sharing our day.

Profile Picture Steve, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was in October of 2017. We had a great experience working with Susie and were very happy with our choice. Susie is a very kind and non-judgmental person. She made us feel very comfortable throughout the process. Susie goes out of her way to try and get to know you and make the ceremony personal. She was very patient with us, as we came to her with no idea of what we were doing and didn’t know how we wanted the ceremony. Susie is very flexible and understanding. She arranged to meet with us multiple times and gave us many ideas of how we could make the ceremony unique and special. She provided us with drafts of our ceremony to make sure it was what we wanted and delivered a heartfelt, humerus, and genuine story just as we wanted.
In addition to writing a great ceremony, Susie gave us detailed instructions of how to obtain our marriage license and complete the name change. She went out of her way to make it to our rehearsal and took the initiative to lead it. Susie is truly passionate about what she does. I recommend Susie for anyone.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When we met Susie we knew she was the officiant for us. She really took the time to get to know us, and helped us through the process. We had very little idea how to go about the whole ceremony, we just knew it needed to be special. Susie gave us a lot of ideas and made us feel very comfortable through each step of the way. Our guests raved about how meaningful and special our ceremony was. Most importantly we loved every bit of it. I could not recommend her any higher. She will absolutely make your ceremony the best! Plus she made the most beautiful flower circle for the ceremony!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Having Susie officiate our wedding was something my wife and I will never forget. The amount of effort and time she put in to develop a truly unique ceremony was incredible. If you are looking for an officiant to take the time to learn about you and your loved one to create a one of a kind experience, PICK SUSIE!

Profile Picture Christopher, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wow! Susie was a dream to work with. We felt an instant connection with Susie and are so happy with our decision. It honestly felt like she could read our minds when it came to putting together all the little details that went into our big day. She had the best recommendations for wedding readings and ways to show our personalities throughout the ceremony. She even came up with a beautiful wedding tradition that we will continue to do each year on our wedding anniversary! Susie is so warm and welcoming and will make you feel instantly comfortable in her presence. Do yourself a favor and book Susie, you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Lexie, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susie is amazing! We live in South Florida and needed to plan our wedding in Oregon. That alone is a difficult task! Susie was there every step of the way from Skyping us for a few "meetings" to helping us find the perfect location for our special day. She even took care of the bouquets and went shopping with us to find the perfect wine combination for the ceremony. Susie really went above and beyond! She made everything SO easy for us and always had a great disposition! We highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Lori, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination

Susie was absolutely fantastic!!! She was so sweet during the process and guided us every step along the way. The ceremony she put together for us was simply perfect, we had SO MANY compliments on our ceremony! We had to find an officiant on late notice after our first one cancelled, and lucky for us Susie had a cancellation for our date. She was prompt, polite, responsive, and made us completely comfortable for our big day. I can't say enough about her, you will be lucky to have her guide you on the most special day of your life!

Profile Picture Charmaine, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

We are a unique couple and wanted our ceremony to be a reflection of that. Susie was so good at listening to all of our crazy ideas! She was able to capture who we were as individuals, as well as our family dynamic. She was able to turn all of that into an incredible, one-of-a-kind ceremony. Susie went above and beyond for us. She was able to pull off a complete tear-jerking surprise for my wife! Having Susie so involved with the ceremony planning made us feel completely confident that everything was taken care of, allowing us to enjoy a stress-free wedding! Susie is very professional, takes incredible notes during meetings, and gives out phenomenal ideas. She embraces all people equally and we love her for that. We truly beleived she was our soulmate officiant from the first time we met.

Much Love,
Pam & Alex Lochlann

Profile Picture Pamela, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am just the groom. I have no idea which of her friends or family told my bride how to find Susie, or how much she costs. All I know is it was worth a lot more than she charged! I felt like what I wanted was as important as what my lady wanted. Now we all know that is not true, but at least I felt it. I was also very grateful Susie could finish my reading from Pooh, since I was too busy blubbering to get it out! She also helped us write a great ceremony, included our dog, Taco, as ring bearer, and greeted all our guests, helping them feel welcome and important. Susie also led the crowd in singing Going to the Backyard (Chapel) as the processional. She even found a way to include the Chicken Dance in our recessional music!

Profile Picture Riley, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susie is such an amazing wedding officiant, I couldn't imagine anyone else performing our ceremony. From the start Susie was able to work with me and craft the perfect ceremony even while I was living in Chicago. She is responsive to email, phone calls, etc. Always able to work around my busy schedule.
Susie prepared the most thoughtful and one of a kind wedding ceremony just for us. It was truly spectacular to see how much thought and time she put into the ceremony.
I enjoyed working with Susie and found it easy to become friends. Susie is the only option if you're looking for the best!

Profile Picture Jean, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susie was absolutely wonderful. She's a very warm, friendly person who was happy to meet with us several times to discuss our ceremony. She happily worked through and around all of our wishes for the ceremony and was even willing to go on a rigorous hike to get to our location. The ceremony was completely customized while requiring very little from us to convey what we wanted. I don't think there's anything that she could have done better. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant, especially if they're hoping for a personalized, intimate experience.

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susie is the perfect person to play this role for any wedding. She was so attentive and in tune with who we are as people and crafted the most meaningful ceremony we could have had. She has a real gift for connecting with people and creating an atmosphere of love.

Profile Picture kim, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susie Cunningham has truly found her calling!
Though rarely at a loss for words, Ted and I simply didn’t know where to begin as we faced the prospect of creating our wedding ceremony. At our first meeting with Susie, however, those concerns fell away. Susie brought an open heart, creative suggestions, and order as we began crafting our ceremony and vows. With enthusiasm, reassurance, and guidance, she presented options that helped us define the commitment we were making to each other. As we read the final version of our ceremony a couple of weeks before the wedding, we looked at each other with tears in our eyes. With Susie’s invaluable support, we finally found the words that seemed so illusive to us the first day we met her.
We enthusiastically recommend Heartcrafted Ceremonies ... Susie Cunningham will exceed your expectations!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Susie was fabulous! She really crafted our ceremony to be uniquely 'us'. She gave us so many choices for our ceremony----I honestly didn't know ceremonies could be made so personal----and promptly helped us with any questions we had. Her pricing was fair and she was flexible about planning a rehearsal and setting up meetings to discuss our ceremony. She was a calming force before the ceremony, and smiling face throughout the night.

Profile Picture User7339011, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our entire experience with Susie was absolutely amazing. From just our first email inquiry about officiating our wedding, all the way to our big day, she was so easy and fun to work with. She made us feel at ease throughout the planning process, which made it easy to stay stress-free about all the little details. Susie has the kindest heart and really went above and beyond to get to know both of us well. By the time our wedding day arrived, everything came together so nicely and our ceremony was everything we hoped it would be - fun, heartfelt, and completely personalized for us. Thank you, Susie, for being so sweet, reliable, and for taking the time out to really get to know us!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Susie is warm, intuitive, flexible, and fun to work with. She knows when to make suggestions, when to guide, and when to take charge. It was a joy for us to get to know her through the process, as well as have her officiate our ceremony. We feel that Susie added value to our wedding and eased our minds during the planning process. Highly recommended. -Amir

Profile Picture User7463955, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When my husband and I first met Susie we immediately felt comfortable and as though we had known her for a long time. She was very attentive to what we wanted out of our ceremony and created a personalized ceremony just for us. Susie was a wonderfully calming presence the day of our wedding and an excellent speaker to boot. We received multiple comments from our guests about how lovely and personalized the ceremony was, and my husband and I completely agree. While the cost of choosing Susie might be a little higher than average, the quality we received was more than worth it for us. The ceremony was the most important part of the day for us, and Susie made it perfect.

Profile Picture User7071771, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susie is an amazing officiant and celebrant! My husband and I both felt an immediate connection with her, because she is an open, honest and welcoming human. She wants to create the perfect ceremony for you. We were a bit lost, we didn't have religion's strict guidance, nor were we interested in having a "cookie cutter" ceremony - we wanted something that was uniquely us, which is exactly what we got. Everyone commented that ours was such a great ceremony. Susie gave us all the pieces to put together a ceremony that fit us just right - and she executed it perfectly. Her sweet demeanor shone through and made the entire audience happy. You will not be disappointed with her - she replies to emails quickly, is very attentive and flexible, and provides the perfect amount of guidance. I suggest you book her for your ceremony now!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Susie is absolutely amazing! Kim and I literally decided at the last minute to elope in Oregon and we were so happy to find Susie. She completely immersed herself in our ceremony and demonstrated more flexibility and creativity than we could have every imagined. We expected to have just a simple and quick ceremony but Susie had other plans for us. She showed how we could make our wedding so much more memorable than just the standard I do's. Susie ensured that she included all the things we are passionate about and still gave it her own special flair. Pick Susie for your planner and celebrant, you will be extremely happy that you did. I know that we certainly are!

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Susie was an absolute joy to work with! My husband and I were immediately impressed by her heartfelt writing on her website, and her joyfulness and genuine kindness was felt during our first meeting. She was very communicative leading up to the ceremony and wrote up a beautiful love story for us. We were obviously very busy and preoccupied prior to the ceremony, and Susie stepped in during moments of confusion to take charge and made us feel like our wedding ceremony would be special no matter what our day throws at us! She went above and beyond the duty of just an officiant. She played a major part in creating our beautiful memory - we not only gained an awesome ceremony, but a wonderful friend. Susie is AMAZING!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious, No Denomination

Susie was an amazing officiant! I didn't give her much time, but she worked diligently with us to create a beautifully customized ceremony. Our ceremony was uniquely us and everyone at my wedding commented on how great it was to hear about our lives and love. Susie asked my husband and I to each write about how we met, how we fell in love, etc. and she turned it into a wonderful Love Story about the two of us and shared it during our ceremony. She understood our brand of humor and our personalities and made everything suited to us. We just loved the experience and can't wait until our first anniversary to open our love notes to each other and to keep the tradition going (Susie's idea too!).

Profile Picture Casey, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Non-religious

Susie did an amazing job with our wedding. She provided us with the perfect amount of guidance to create our personalized ceremony. My favorite part was writing out Love Story. She asked my husband and I to separately write to her about how we met, memorable experiences we shared, and what we love about each other. Then, she crafted a beautiful story which brought tears to my eyes when I first read it. Susie was wonderfully supportive as we worked through the various parts of the ceremony to create the best wedding for us. I highly recommend Susie for anyone who wants a beautiful, customized ceremony that is created in partnership with a caring and hardworking officiant.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We worked with Susie as our officiant for our wedding last month and it was AMAZING!! I looked to book my officiant shortly after I booked my venue as I didn't want to stress this large detail in midst of planning everything else. We worked with Susie off and on for 11 months from the initial meeting to wedding date, but put my mind at ease. I am a detailed planner who stresses the small stuff. Susie helped us in writing the entire ceremony from start to finish months ahead of time. This was super helpful to review, sleep on it, ask for input/suggestions, sleep on it again - we knew exactly how things were going to go and exactly what was being said and when. We were making changes the week before our ceremony and Susie encouraged us to continue reviewing, she wanted to ensure we were 100% happy with all being said. At our wedding and following we received numerous compliments on how well done and how personalized our ceremony we created with Susie. We wouldn't have felt so comfortable with our wedding day and our ceremony and vows without Susie we are certain

Profile Picture Kelsi, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews