Heartcrafted Ceremonies Reviews

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 6
Heartcrafted Ceremonies 7

Jt Mh · Married on 11/23/2018

Introverts' Choice

My wife and I are nervous introverts who came into this whole process unsure of what we wanted our wedding to look like. We found in Susie the right person to help create a ceremony that was uniquely “us”: she is a calming presence from initial contact to the day of the wedding; she is very patient and a great listener, and knows when to intervene and guide, and when to let you lead the way; she is an excellent resource, with great ideas, and is also open to new ideas and adapting others to fit your needs and boundaries. She takes each ceremony she plans very seriously, and is delighted when participants embrace the process. We also found that she was not only a calming presence as we planned our ceremony, but was also a calming presence for all the participants on the day of the wedding. What also struck us about Susie, from the very beginning, is her ability to communicate well across platforms--she is a conscientious emailer, a delight in person, and very easy to talk to on the phone or video. She is moreover very flexible and good with neurodiverse people.
    We found Susie when looking for officiants who perform same-sex weddings and found in her an earnest, queer-affirming ally who struck a balance between celebrating marriage equality and acknowledging the fraught aspects that still accompany same-sex relationships and weddings. We feel fortunate that we found her.

J and E · Married on 10/09/2018

The most amazing ceremony ever!

Our last-minute elopement to the Pacific Northwest could not have gone more smoothly. We found Susie through our photographer and immediately knew we were in capable, good hands. Susie scheduled a few phone calls with us to get to know us and find out what we were looking for in a ceremony. She gave us "homework" which forced us to stop and think for a moment. This step led to one of the most beautiful moments in our lives. Susie and her husband came to the beach with us and when we first met, we all felt as though we had known each other for years. The personal details Susie incorporated into the ceremony were so special. We gave her complete free rein over the entire ceremony and couldn't have been happier with the result. We actually had fun and enjoyed ourselves during the wedding! We recommend Susie for a litany of reasons. She is a wonderful person, and so easy to work with. If you have extra time, ask for some winery recommendations as well. You won't be disappointed!

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Aren't elopement weddings wonderful? Everything about your wedding on the beach at Ecola State Park was amazing. Starting with the two of you, talented photographer, Ara, and including a beautiful stretch of Oregon beach, and the stellar weather, it was pretty darn magical. I remember watching the two of you during the ceremony laugh and cry and hug; and one time, all at the the same time. Your vows, secret until the wedding, were a personal and touching part of the wedding. You two were absolutely in the moment, completely focused on each other. Please know your trust in me and the wedding ceremony I would create means so much to me. And to think we didn't meet in person until just before your wedding. Thank you for choosing me to be your elopement Celebrant, J and E. There are many more wineries awaiting your return!

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Susie was a joy to work with, and helped us create our perfect ceremony. She helped us think more deeply about how we wanted to make our wedding truly personal and memorable - and provided a wealth of resources to consider, which made the process so much easier. Susie is warm, charming, supportive and gracious, and has a clear passion for life celebration and remembrance - her positivity is infectious! We definitely recommend Susie to anyone considering an officiant.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 8

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Mary! You were so appreciative of everything, it was such a pleasure getting to know you and Gary and working on your ceremony together. You both took your "wedding homework" very seriously! Immersing yourselves in the process of creating your ceremony, a clearer picture emerged of what would be meaningful to the two of you. There were some great, spontaneous brainstorming moments along the way too! This all helped make your wedding ceremony sweet and tender and uniquely yours. I'm very honored you chose me to be your Celebrant and wish you many happy years ahead.

Skylar · Married on 09/12/2018

Susie was amazing! She was super supportive and flexable with what my husband and I wanted. She helped us figure what we wanted for our ceremony even though we were pretty lost when it comes to weddings. She had lots of suggested options for readings and rituals and completely understands if you want to leave something out. Her personality is cheerful and easy to talk with which made meeting with her very comfortable. She loved that we had a mixed gendered wedding party and on top of that is lgbt friendly!

Our guests loved the personalized ceremony she worked with us to create.

She's great if you're looking for a relaxed, sweet memorable ceremony. And she really cares about her clients.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Skylar and Kyle! I loved planning your wedding ceremony, because with you, .... anything was possible! It was amazing to watch your creativity blossom as we talked about ways to shape and personalize your wedding. From your eclectic and meaningful music choices, to the reading of the beautiful verse by Kahil Gibran, "On Marriage," to honoring your grandmother by wearing her jewelry, Skylar. Your wedding matched the two of you in a really loving and authentic way. I did love that you had a mixed gender wedding party - and hope it encourages other couples do the same! I appreciate you mentioning that I'm a LBGTQ+ ally; I am also a strong advocate for marriage equality. Thank you for choosing me to be your wedding Celebrant, Skylar and Kyle. It was such a happy day; I was honored to be part of it.
  • Laura

Laura Arbogast · Married on 09/03/2018

Warmth every step of the way

We highly recommend Susie as an officiant. She was warm, supportive, prompt and thoughtful throughout the process. With a mix of helpful templates Susie provided and our own creativity (which she encouraged), we created our perfect ceremony. Many guests commented on how much they enjoyed it. With help from Susie, we will have wonderful memories of the heart of our wedding day for years to come.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Laura! I have wonderful memories of your wedding too. I remember our first meeting when we discussed what was important to include in your ceremony like having your husband's daughter's part of a family sand blending ritual. I always encourage couple to be creative and you were! I loved that you took vow writing to the next level - writing ones you read together but then reciting individual vows that you had kept secret until the wedding. This became such a beautiful and memorable part of the ceremony. It was a joy working with both of you - I'm delighted to know how much you liked your wedding ceremony. Mission accomplished!

Tracey Kelley · Married on 08/04/2018

Susie is Amazing! You would be lucky to have her!

Susie was amazing! She was very flexible to meet with us. She not only would drive over to our side of town but was willing to meet wish us later in the evening after we got off work. She always got back to us thru email or a phone call in a timely manner. She put us at ease when we had trouble designing our vows, and gave us lots of helpful feedback when we finally got around to drafting them. She is friendly and easy to work with and her part of our ceremony was beautiful. You would be lucky to have her be a part of your special event. We highly recommend Susie.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Tracey! Getting to know you and Travis and planning your wedding ceremony was enjoyable in so many ways. I do believe our meetings always had food involved, right? Your ceremony reflected your love and strong friendship, and your personal additions really spoke about what's important to you as a couple. Travel! I'm delighted you found my sideline vow coaching helpful! Both of yours were written straight from the heart - which is what they're all about! And for the record, Tracey, you are a front runner for the most organized bride award! YOU were amazing! It was a privilege being part of your most special day.

Nancy Mcdaid · Married on 06/26/2018

Amazing Wedding Celebrant

Planning a destination wedding from across the country could prove to be challenging, but working with Susie was a dream. She was able to provide Skype appointments, listened to what we were hoping to achieve in our ceremony and made great suggestions. She even hiked to our ceremony location and scoped it out for us since she had never been there and all we had to go by was googlemaps! It was a beautiful location! Not only did she help with our actual ceremony planning but she also helped us with suggestions of places to visit and "must-sees" while on our trip since neither of us had ever been in the area. Even though we didn't meet her in person until the "big day" it felt as if we had known her for a lifetime. We appreciate all the time and multiple ways she spent guiding us to our perfect day! Susie is so kind and easy to work with, we would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the Portland area.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words, Nancy! You certainly picked a beautiful place for your destination wedding. I remember your first email; you sent me a picture of where you wanted to be married. It had a eagles view of the Columbia River and looked across to the Oregon side of the Gorge. I knew had to find this spot for you .... and with a little persistence, I did! And it was the perfect place for your intimate elopement ceremony. I so enjoyed getting to know you and Jim and being part of planning this really special day and wedding. You both radiated such joy and happiness and shared a strong, centered connection during the ceremony. And how lovely the weather cooperated! What a stunning day... in every way! I'm so honored you chose me to be your Celebrant.

James · Married on 06/26/2018

For a moment all the world is right.

On a hill overlooking the Columbia River my whole world stopped. I couldn't see anything but my wife because the three of us where in a circle made of flowers. All I could hear was Susan's voice. I have never experienced anything like it. It is not your quick "Do U? Do U? You may kiss the bride". Susan digs deep and writes a story and wonderfully tells it while filling up a good 40 min ceremony. Keeps it interesting for the guests but flew by while I literally felt 2 becoming one. I felt like I dove into my wifes intelect because its one thing to hear your wife tell you a story, it is another to have Susan understand our feelings and tell our story. I really am changed for the better and deeply bound with my wife.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

I am thrilled you were so touched by the Love Story and ceremony I wrote for you and your lovely wife. I have to say, I shed a few tears writing it. How you met - there was a cow involved - and fell in love - no cow involved - created one of the sweetest, most unique, love stories I have heard. What captivated me the most was that you two were in complete awe of the other. And when you least expected it, that thing called love was happening ... to YOU! It was such a happy wedding day and the view of the Columbia River Gorge was like an exclamation point. It was an honor being part of it. Thank you, James!
  • Kevin

Kevin Talens · Married on 06/23/2018

Stop looking! This is the one!!

Having Susie officiate our wedding was the best decision we could've made. With all the stresses that come with planning a wedding, Susie was 100% there to offer her help. She was able to share our love story and create a wedding like no other. It was an absolute blessing to work with her and she'll forever have a special place in our hearts.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 9
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 10
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 11

A. Anderson · Married on 06/16/2018

Susie is the best!

Susie is amazing!! I read her reviews, and my fiancé and I decided to book her over a year in advance, as we didn't want her snatched up before our special day. We couldn't have been more happy with our choice! From our very first meeting, Susie was warm, caring, listened well to our concerns and was obviously the right choice for us. She provides a wonderful packet that helps guide you in ceremony planning, and helped us find both a photographer and live music. Any time we sent an email, Susie would respond very quickly.

The wedding itself was incredible. We had so many of our guests tell us that it was the most moving ceremony they had ever witnessed, and this is all due to Susie! She kept everything running smoothly, and was an essential part of our day. We are thrilled that Susie married us. Hire her!!

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words. Working with you two was such a fun and joyful experience. You embraced every step we took in planning your ceremony with enthusiasm and sheer delight. Lucky me! It was contagious! Who you are as individuals, and as a couple, helped make your wedding ceremony so moving and sweet and full of love. I was so happy and honored to be part of the day and share your beautiful story of love.

Leann · Married on 06/09/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Susie Cunningham as our wedding officiant! She was thorough and thoughtful. We received quite a few compliments on how the ceremony was so personally crafted for us. We definitely recommend Susie!

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Leann! Your wedding was so sweet and intimate and full of love. I so enjoyed getting to know you and Brandon and hearing your Love Story. Whenever I see the cartoon of Snoopy dancing and Schroeder playing the piano, I'm reminded of your proposal! It was a privilege to be your wedding Celebrant!

Emily · Married on 05/27/2018

Susie was an absolute joy to work with and someone that both my husband and I clicked with immediately. She wanted to know as much about Aaron and I as she could and it felt like we were all friends talking rather then her interviewing us or just trying to get a story. She had so much to bring to the table in terms of components to incorporate into our ceremony. We had a few bits that we asked her about and she came back to us with so many options for ways we could integrate those ideas. She definitely expanded our ceremony into an unforgettable experience. Everyone in attendance had wonders to speak about it and from our perspective, we couldn't have asked for a better, more personal and special ceremony.

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 12
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 13

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Emily! Despite you and Aaron living in Colorado, and me in Oregon, we surely did become good friends! Honoring your roots; from Colorado and Hawai'i, was woven through the entire ceremony making it authentic and sweet and completely yours. There was so much love from family and friends surrounding you that day. It was a joy to be included in the love fest, and a pretty awesome way to start your marriage. Wishing you many years, and many adventures ahead!

Sean · Married on 01/08/2018

Our wedding would not have been the same without Susie. Her presence and warmth enriched our wedding and were integral to the beauty of our ceremony.

Prior to the wedding, Susie was professional, responsive, and engaging. The depth of her experience in guiding couples was immediately obvious from our first meeting. In light of both my wife's and my resistance to public attention, her reassurance and knowledge was essential. She readily provided information and examples to help my wife and I craft our perfect ceremony.

Susie was responsive to our requests for assistance on each step of the way and was readily available to provide guidance. Thank you!

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Sean! I so enjoyed getting to know you and Susie and collaborating on your ceremony together. It was such a great wedding with many personal touches; you'll always have the knot you tied! And your vows were... WOW! I have to say, The Silcox Hut in the winter has to be one of the most romantic places for a wedding - and the ride up Mt Hood on a snow cat the most memorable way to "arrive!" I loved being part of your special day!

Steve · Married on 09/23/2017

In the process of searching for an Officiant for my wedding, I was referred to Susie by another Officiant who was booked on the day in question. I called Susie and explained my wedding was in a couple of months and was she available, fortunately for us, she was available. Things always work out for a reason, for us that reason was having Susie perform our ceremony and marry us and we had no regrets.

Susie listened to what we wanted and when we were not sure, she shared her experiences of past weddings which was tremendously helpful. She gave us perspective of things we had not thought of. Susie is all about the customer, she is the type of person that understands what this special day is about and will do everything she can do to make it about you. In fact, she will tell you, "it's all about you and what you want, not what I want." In regards to working with her, she was always available and returned phone calls or emails very promptly. Susie is a complete professional in every sense of the word. Susie did craft our story for us based on the information we supplied to her, so the more detail you give her, the better your story becomes. I would HIGHLY recommend using Susie, you will not regret it. Thank you again Susie for what you did for us and sharing our day.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtful and kind review, Steve! From our first phone conversation, I just knew we would have a great time planning your and Molly Jo's wedding ceremony. And we did! I am so happy that you found my suggestions along the way helpful. I try to learn something from every wedding I officiate, and if appropriate, pass little nuggets of knowledge to the couples I work with. Good to know they are appreciated! I thoroughly enjoyed writing your Love Story and sharing it during your wedding. Yes, love can happen when you least expect it but one might need some persistence to get the show on the road! (So good you were persistent, Steve!) It was an honor and a privilege to be your Officiant and share your most special day. Thank you both!

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Our wedding was in October of 2017. We had a great experience working with Susie and were very happy with our choice. Susie is a very kind and non-judgmental person. She made us feel very comfortable throughout the process. Susie goes out of her way to try and get to know you and make the ceremony personal. She was very patient with us, as we came to her with no idea of what we were doing and didn’t know how we wanted the ceremony. Susie is very flexible and understanding. She arranged to meet with us multiple times and gave us many ideas of how we could make the ceremony unique and special. She provided us with drafts of our ceremony to make sure it was what we wanted and delivered a heartfelt, humerus, and genuine story just as we wanted.
    In addition to writing a great ceremony, Susie gave us detailed instructions of how to obtain our marriage license and complete the name change. She went out of her way to make it to our rehearsal and took the initiative to lead it. Susie is truly passionate about what she does. I recommend Susie for anyone.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 14
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 15

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

It was a joy getting to know you and Marty and planning your ceremony together. Thank you so much for your kind words, Ashley. I was really pleased to see how relaxed you both were during the ceremony despite being a little nervous about everything when we first met. I think our meetings and conversations beforehand really helped. It was truly a beautiful wedding and genuinely yours in every way. I was so happy and honored to be a part of it and am excited for your future together. Wishing you both all the best!

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2017

When we met Susie we knew she was the officiant for us. She really took the time to get to know us, and helped us through the process. We had very little idea how to go about the whole ceremony, we just knew it needed to be special. Susie gave us a lot of ideas and made us feel very comfortable through each step of the way. Our guests raved about how meaningful and special our ceremony was. Most importantly we loved every bit of it. I could not recommend her any higher. She will absolutely make your ceremony the best! Plus she made the most beautiful flower circle for the ceremony!!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 16

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! Working with you and Phil to create your ceremony was truly a wonderful experience from start to finish. The fact that you were both so open to all the ideas and possibilities that could be included in your wedding ceremony certainly contributed to it being personal and "you!" I am still amazed how the flower circle I made coordinated perfectly with the boho rug you chose to define your ceremony space. Now that was serendipity .... and complete trust on your part. It was such a delight being part of your special day and I wish you both much love and happiness in the years ahead.

Christopher · Married on 08/19/2017

Having Susie officiate our wedding was something my wife and I will never forget. The amount of effort and time she put in to develop a truly unique ceremony was incredible. If you are looking for an officiant to take the time to learn about you and your loved one to create a one of a kind experience, PICK SUSIE!

Heartcrafted Ceremonies 17

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

I loved being part of your special day, Chris! I have told many the story that just before you recited your vows, a log was rolled out for Ruthie to stand so you would be closer in height. When she hiked up her dress to step up, it surprised everyone but us, but we all shared a big belly laugh at the sight of it. Now that's how you add personality to a ceremony! Thank you for sharing your special day and for your wonderful endorsement.

Lexie · Married on 08/11/2017

Wow! Susie was a dream to work with. We felt an instant connection with Susie and are so happy with our decision. It honestly felt like she could read our minds when it came to putting together all the little details that went into our big day. She had the best recommendations for wedding readings and ways to show our personalities throughout the ceremony. She even came up with a beautiful wedding tradition that we will continue to do each year on our wedding anniversary! Susie is so warm and welcoming and will make you feel instantly comfortable in her presence. Do yourself a favor and book Susie, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 18
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 19

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Lexie! It was wonderful getting to know you and Hassan, and of course meeting your puppy Ruby, via the magic of web meeting software! It certainly condensed the miles between St. Paul and Portland didn't it? I may have had ideas to share, but the two of you added your personal touches which is what made your ceremony so intimate and special. I loved the personalized box you found for your Love Letter ritual, complete with your name, wedding date and Mt Hood beautifully engraved. Wow! What a wedding keepsake that will be! And coming this summer.... a new addition to your family! Your adventure continues... thank you for having me be part of the very beginning. The memories of working with both of you, and your beautiful ceremony, will continue to make me smile.

Lori · Married on 07/17/2017

Susie is amazing! We live in South Florida and needed to plan our wedding in Oregon. That alone is a difficult task! Susie was there every step of the way from Skyping us for a few "meetings" to helping us find the perfect location for our special day. She even took care of the bouquets and went shopping with us to find the perfect wine combination for the ceremony. Susie really went above and beyond! She made everything SO easy for us and always had a great disposition! We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Lori! Working with you and Caro to plan your wedding in Portland was such a fun and wonderful experience. It's a city I know and love and finding the perfect location for your ceremony was like a treasure hunt! My beloved Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden was such a beautiful backdrop for your ceremony. I loved hearing your proposal story and will never see a Ferris Wheel again without thinking about it! Your wedding was so joyful in every way; I was very honored to be part of it. Oregon is waiting for your return!

Charmaine · Married on 07/15/2017

Susie was absolutely fantastic!!! She was so sweet during the process and guided us every step along the way. The ceremony she put together for us was simply perfect, we had SO MANY compliments on our ceremony! We had to find an officiant on late notice after our first one cancelled, and lucky for us Susie had a cancellation for our date. She was prompt, polite, responsive, and made us completely comfortable for our big day. I can't say enough about her, you will be lucky to have her guide you on the most special day of your life!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Charmaine! I really enjoyed getting to know you and Matt and was so honored to be a part of your wedding day. I have to say, having your ceremony within the family hazelnut orchard was lovely and so unique! How authentically Oregon can you get with that venue? I am so happy you and your guests liked the ceremony. Wishing you all the best!

Pamela · Married on 07/10/2017

We are a unique couple and wanted our ceremony to be a reflection of that. Susie was so good at listening to all of our crazy ideas! She was able to capture who we were as individuals, as well as our family dynamic. She was able to turn all of that into an incredible, one-of-a-kind ceremony. Susie went above and beyond for us. She was able to pull off a complete tear-jerking surprise for my wife! Having Susie so involved with the ceremony planning made us feel completely confident that everything was taken care of, allowing us to enjoy a stress-free wedding! Susie is very professional, takes incredible notes during meetings, and gives out phenomenal ideas. She embraces all people equally and we love her for that. We truly beleived she was our soulmate officiant from the first time we met.

Much Love,
    Pam & Alex Lochlann

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 20
    Heartcrafted Ceremonies 21

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Oh Pam and Alex! You are such a beautiful, loving and caring couple and so amazingly connected. Getting to know you both and working together to create your ceremony was a total joy. I agree, the strong connection between the three of us was evident from the very beginning. Your wedding was so rich with personal touches and unique changes to traditional elements, it was authentic and completely yours. Alex, I don't think I will ever forget the emotion of seeing your sweet Grandfather lovingly hold and kiss your rings during the ring blessing. It was so tender and unexpected and brought tears to my eyes. There were so many other special moments - it was really an intimate and love-filled wedding. And with the Clackamas River as a backdrop, beautiful in every way. Love IS Love - I am SO happy you married your Anam Cara! Thank you for including me in your most special day.

Riley · Married on 07/04/2017

I am just the groom. I have no idea which of her friends or family told my bride how to find Susie, or how much she costs. All I know is it was worth a lot more than she charged! I felt like what I wanted was as important as what my lady wanted. Now we all know that is not true, but at least I felt it. I was also very grateful Susie could finish my reading from Pooh, since I was too busy blubbering to get it out! She also helped us write a great ceremony, included our dog, Taco, as ring bearer, and greeted all our guests, helping them feel welcome and important. Susie also led the crowd in singing Going to the Backyard (Chapel) as the processional. She even found a way to include the Chicken Dance in our recessional music!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtful words, Riley. It means a lot to me. You know when you are asked to officiate The Red White & Blue "I DO" BBQ on the 4th of July that's it's going to be a pretty special wedding with LOTS of fun included. And it was! The three of us sure had a great time planning your ceremony and even Taco cooperated as the ring bearing pup! I am so glad I could step in and read the rest of the Winnie the Pooh verse for you. To be honest, I had to choke back tears too! I think your wedding was the perfect combination of tears, cheers, laughs, and applause and sometimes all at once! I loved being part of it.

Jean · Married on 06/16/2017

Susie is such an amazing wedding officiant, I couldn't imagine anyone else performing our ceremony. From the start Susie was able to work with me and craft the perfect ceremony even while I was living in Chicago. She is responsive to email, phone calls, etc. Always able to work around my busy schedule.
    Susie prepared the most thoughtful and one of a kind wedding ceremony just for us. It was truly spectacular to see how much thought and time she put into the ceremony.
    I enjoyed working with Susie and found it easy to become friends. Susie is the only option if you're looking for the best!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, thank you for your very kind words, Jean! I was so pleased to be part of your beautiful wedding day, and most of all, have the opportunity to meet and get to know you and Gabe. You are so in-sync with each other; your hearts are truly connected. I thoroughly enjoyed writing your ceremony and especially your Love Story which will only evolve and grow with marriage. It was truly a privilege to be your Officiant - thank you again!

Anthony · Married on 06/14/2017

Susie was absolutely wonderful. She's a very warm, friendly person who was happy to meet with us several times to discuss our ceremony. She happily worked through and around all of our wishes for the ceremony and was even willing to go on a rigorous hike to get to our location. The ceremony was completely customized while requiring very little from us to convey what we wanted. I don't think there's anything that she could have done better. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant, especially if they're hoping for a personalized, intimate experience.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Heartcrafted Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Anthony and Nadia for bringing me along on your waterfall wedding day adventure! It was an amazing day! Getting to know both of you while we worked on your ceremony was a wonderful experience. You are truly a yin and yang couple .... and balance each other beautifully! Small weddings have such a fond place in my heart - yours will always be a favorite. Having your dog be part of the ceremony was icing on the cake. Wishing you all the best and many happy trails to waterfalls in the coming years!