Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Jennifer Nies OfficiantPDX.com

Congratulations! Whether you've been planning your wedding for some time, or are just getting started with your plans, you probably know that the ceremony is the opportunity for you and your future spouse to pledge yourselves to one another in a way that is as unique as you both are. Perhaps you envision a ceremony that's truly unique, or imagine a wedding rich in your faith's or families' traditions, but you're not sure where to start. As an ordained, interfaith minister, I can offer you the guidance you may need and work with you to create a ceremony that is perfectly tailored to you.

I have such wonderful memories of my own wedding, and I would love to help you create your own memorable wedding experience.

nicole and fletch

54 Reviews for Jennifer Nies OfficiantPDX.com

1 User photo

Jennifer Nies OfficiantPDX.com 1

corinna · Getting married on 03/01/2019

Jennifer Nies was such a great decision in our wedding vendor selection. I will describe some of the highlights of her work below.

My now husband and I were in a panic to find a complete stranger to say some of the most important words spoken in ones lifetime. We met with a handful of officiants, yet no one compared to Jennifer. Most vendors will put up a mask and tell you what you want to hear. We didn’t get that vibe from her. She was not only extremely professional, but such a sweet person. After our meeting with her, my husband and I both instantly agreed she was the perfect fit for us.

One of the many things we appreciated about Jennifer was her flexibility. She could accommodate any request for a wedding. If we practiced a mysterious religion and wanted everyone to take a shot of hot sauce then chant something crazy during the wedding.. she could make it happen and do it wonderfully. (This never happened but it sounds like it would be a fun wedding).

The whole process of getting the vows prepared was such a daunting task for me. Only having to answer 10 questions and have her create 30 min of ceremony from it was LIFE SAVING. She took our stories separately and made something that sounded like it came from a PG romance novel.

Another thing my husband and I appreciated about Jennifer was her background in law. This may not seem to correlate, but the way she translated our thoughts was articulated so beautifully. We had multiple people come up to us after the ceremony and express their admiration for her work. The whole night was a big blur, but I do remember the words she spoke to us as we tied the knot. She spoke so clearly and slowly that it grasped all the guests attention.

I could go on and on about why I chose this vendor. If you are reading this, I encourage you to simply have a meeting with her. I have no doubt you will instantly fall in love with her just like we did.

-Corinna M

Emily · Married on 10/07/2018

Jennifer was an amazing officiant! She was really able to capture our personalities as a couple and make a wonderfully unique ceremony script. We got lots of comments afterwards from guests that it was one of the best wedding ceremonies they'd been to. Jennifer made the entire process easy for us and was very timely with all the little updates and changes we had before the day. We highly recommend her!!!

Jennifer Nies OfficiantPDX.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.

• Portland, OR 97214 See on map