About Virgin Island Wedding Services

Wedding officiant for all types of weddings on St Thomas & St John in the US Virgin Islands.
Stuart Scott is a non denominational wedding officiant that provides wedding services on St Thomas and St John in the gorgeous United States Virgin Islands.  He can provide simple wedding services that include helping you file the paperwork, picking you up at your hotel or cruiseship, bringing you to the courthouse to pickup the paperwork, and then on to your ceremony site and of course back again.

All of his ceremonies are personalized with information he collects from the groom on the day of the wedding.  His ceremonies are upbeat, with a little humor, and of course some tears.  He can perform ceremonies on a boat, deserted island, beach, villa, anywhere you can imagine even underwater for those SCUBA enthusiasts.  He can also provide some simple wedding planning items like champagne with glass flutes, bucket etc, and assistance in booking flowers and transportation.

He has also officiated many interfaith weddings with and without a Jewish officiant, same sex commitment ceremonies, vow renewals, and even group weddings and vow renewals.  He tries to make each and every ceremony he performs personal and reflective of the couple and their needs and backgrounds.  He works for all of the major hotels on the islands, including the famed Ritz Carlton Resort, as well as many of the idependent wedding planners so he can always give you advice if you need it.

If you ask, he will make it happen.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Virgin Islands

Follow Virgin Island Wedding Services on

71 Reviews for Virgin Island Wedding Services

Non-religious (5)
No Denomination (3)
Single Religion (2)
Baptist (1)

There is not enough good I can say about Stuart Scott and his wedding officiant services. My fiancé and I eloped in St. Thomas in Feb of 2017 and Stuart was right there at the cruise port to pick us up and it was smooth sailing from there. It was a breeze and Stuart made us feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering getting married in St. Thomas! Nancy & Jim

Profile Picture Nancy, 2/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stuart officiated my wedding last week, and he did an amazing job! When I went down to St. Thomas this spring to plan my destination wedding, he came to meet me at my resort and it was great to meet him! He customizes ceremonies and we wanted a nonreligious ceremony, and it was perfect. He met with my husband before the ceremony to learn some facts about us, and used them all in the ceremony, even the names of our beloved cats! Several guests approached me after the ceremony and mentioned what a great job he did, and how it seemed like he was a family friend. After the ceremony, he promptly filed our certificate for us and even mailed it personally to us back in the States. We really appreciate all that Stuart did for our wedding, and would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/11/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Stuart was amazing! My husband and I wanted a quiet ceremony on the beach, stress free. Stuart was very responsive and helpful from the very beginning (with us asking all the usual questions like "What if it rains") to helping us out with our paperwork since I had procrastinated and waited until the last minute. It was nice to know he was just a phone call or email away :) He was also extremely flexible, it rained all night the night before our wedding, into the morning and with just half an hours notice I called Stuart and he said it would be no problem to move the wedding to the next day :) He made us feel comfortable and the ceremony was beautiful. Thanks Stuart!!!!

Profile Picture Katheryn , 11/1/16, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1511021223 912ef754c83e1ac0 stus

Champagne

Redeem In-Store
When you book with USVI Services and mention you found me through Wedding Wire you will receive a complimentary bottle of champagne.
#WWefe1fdbc5b0a4fff

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Stuart Scott is one of Best I have had the pleasure to work with!

USVI Services is the best way to find your specialized wedding vendors in the Virgin Islands. Stuart Scott is the best Officient in the VI and will put all your concerns and worries to rest! With a great personality and a smile at all occassions, there are no questions when it come to who should officiate a Virgin Islands weddings.... Stuart Scott!!

I see all the different ceremony officials on St Thomas and St John and Stuart Scott is the best. He takes time to get to know the bride and groom and doesn't say the same old thing everytime. You cannot believe how often I hear other officiants say the same passages time and time again. He actually customizes the ceremony to fit exactly what you and your friends and family are all about. To not use Stuart Scott, in my opinion, is to not to know any better!

Stuart is a fantastic officiant! For truly simple island weddings he can't be beat. For best value without using a planner he is the best. Stuart won't make you feel like a number like some other companies out there and the ceremony he delivers is never canned, always personalized and truly meaningful. We enjoy working with Stuart and hope you make the right choice in hiring him for your service.

4605 Tutu Park Mall, Suite 133 PMB 150, St Thomas, VI 00802   See On Map