Virgin Island Wedding Services Reviews

86 Reviews for Virgin Island Wedding Services

• Claire

Claire V. · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Amazing officiant

Loved his words for the ceremony !!!Very patient, caring and understanding. Came to the rescue after we could not find a cab after hair and makeup.

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Emily

Emily S. · Getting married on 10/13/2021

Wonderful experience.

Was such a wonderful experience working with Stuart. Very professional and exactly what we wanted.

Tesh C. · Married on 04/19/2021

Couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!

Stuart was the absolute best; he was super nice, fun, personable, and just a blast to be around. When it was time for him to speak at the ceremony, it felt like he had known us for years. He made us feel so comfortable on the most important day of our lives. He even went above and beyond and picked up our signed marriage license. We cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Joe

Joe V. · Married on 02/28/2021

It doesn't get any better.

Stuart is incredible. Had our wedding 2/28/21. Could not be more pleased with the way he did our ceremony. Every word he said was amazing, we didn't even know what he was going to say. It worked out perfect because we were STUNNED at how good it was. He speaks with clarity and decisiveness. Stuart, if you see this.. THANK YOU. It was a pleasure.

Sent on 05/05/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah E. · Married on 11/03/2020

Super pleasant and memorable. Great speaker. Good energy all around. Very personable or and patient.

Thank you so much for finalizing our special day. You are excellent at what you do!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/23/2020

Personalized Perfection

I had the pleasure of working with Stuart for my 2016 wedding and he was WONDERFUL! We had a few last minute emergencies with the boat docking an hour late and he stepped in and helped us. He was an advocate for us when the courthouse personnel didn’t treat us with respect and took the time to get to know our story. He incorporated it into our vows and with his great sense of humor made it a wonderful day.

• Tiffany

Tiffany H. · Married on 10/11/2020

Made our dream wedding come true!

We had one crazy travel experience, to shorten, we had already planned a wedding and stay but there was a mix up as to what island we should have been on! We arrived to St Thomas the day before what was supposed to be our trial, and 2 days before the official wedding day.
    We were recommended to Stuart to help us plan a new ceremony since we wouldn't be able to make it to the original island where the plans were set.
    Stuart was so efficient, friendly, flexible and helpful with our last minute wedding! He arranged the license (also gave us transportation to and from court house, as well as to and from the ceremony), photographer, videographer, hair stylist, musicians, florist, etc. The ceremony was beautiful, he did an amazing job. Although this week was not at all what we had planned, he made our island wedding a dream come true. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Alejandro Q. · Married on 10/09/2020

Alejandro and Jina Wedding

All around great service they went above and beyond. I would recommend them to anyone a 10/10 rating.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Amber D. · Married on 04/12/2020

Wedding Officiant

Stuart was the officiant for our elopement to St. John and booked through Island Bliss Weddings. We are a fairly easy going couple, so did not meet with Stuart prior to our wedding day to go over the ceremony - we left it all up to him and he did an excellent job. He made our ceremony feel so personalized and special. He even asked some of the swimmers to move over a bit so our pictures would be stranger free lol :) Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/26/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie C. · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect ceremony!

Stu was our officiate. He was amazing and we get complimented on the service quite a bit. He was sincere, personable, nice and fun. It was well seen that he has done this for a long time and that he really enjoyed doing so. He made our ceremony all about us, when only meeting him a few minutes before the service! He even snuck Zion (our cat’s name) into the service as a cute little surprise.
    We were SO VERY HAPPY with him and can’t thank him enough for officiating our best day of our lives (to date)! We wouldn’t have wanted anyone else. Thank you, Stuart!!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Vicki

Vicki D. · Married on 04/16/2019

Bad day of my life!!

Stuart was absolutely wonderful. From the moment he picked us up we both felt comfortable, he walked us through the courthouse and made it all seem so seamless. He personalized our ceremony with our story in a matter of minutes. The ceremony was beyond anything I could have hoped or imagined. Stuart and Island Bliss made our wedding day everything I dreamed of!!!

Destiny S. · Married on 01/15/2019

Above and beyond

Planning a wedding that is going to happen 1,000miles from home is stressful, especially when 75 guests were involved. But Island Bliss Weddings went above and beyond to make my experience as smooth as possible. The day of the wedding went more perfect than I could have imagined. The decor and all the details were perfect!! Aaron was an amazing officiate and spoke absolutely beautifully. I highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Eli M. · Married on 07/11/2017

Excellent Service , Outstanding Experience.

Scott(Stu) listened to our wishes and put together an amazing and very emotive ceremony for us. I cannot recommend him enough!! The BEST!!!

Nancy · Married on 02/28/2017

There is not enough good I can say about Stuart Scott and his wedding officiant services. My fiancé and I eloped in St. Thomas in Feb of 2017 and Stuart was right there at the cruise port to pick us up and it was smooth sailing from there. It was a breeze and Stuart made us feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering getting married in St. Thomas! Nancy & Jim

Sent on 03/09/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2016

Stuart officiated my wedding last week, and he did an amazing job! When I went down to St. Thomas this spring to plan my destination wedding, he came to meet me at my resort and it was great to meet him! He customizes ceremonies and we wanted a nonreligious ceremony, and it was perfect. He met with my husband before the ceremony to learn some facts about us, and used them all in the ceremony, even the names of our beloved cats! Several guests approached me after the ceremony and mentioned what a great job he did, and how it seemed like he was a family friend. After the ceremony, he promptly filed our certificate for us and even mailed it personally to us back in the States. We really appreciate all that Stuart did for our wedding, and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Katheryn · Married on 11/01/2016

Stuart was amazing! My husband and I wanted a quiet ceremony on the beach, stress free. Stuart was very responsive and helpful from the very beginning (with us asking all the usual questions like "What if it rains") to helping us out with our paperwork since I had procrastinated and waited until the last minute. It was nice to know he was just a phone call or email away :) He was also extremely flexible, it rained all night the night before our wedding, into the morning and with just half an hours notice I called Stuart and he said it would be no problem to move the wedding to the next day :) He made us feel comfortable and the ceremony was beautiful. Thanks Stuart!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Domonique · Married on 10/22/2016

Stuart Scott is the absolute best wedding officiant in St. Thomas! He made our wedding day a breeze. He was PROMPT, HONEST, and very PROFESSIONAL. If I had to do it all over again I would choose Stuart. When I first contacted him about our October 22nd wedding on Pretty Klip Point in St. Thomas he immediately followed up with an email including everything we discussed. He also allowed payments to be made and always followed up with an emailed balance. The vows that he had prepared for us were wonderful and he personalized them with history he obtained from my husband before the wedding. I was so nervous to trust someone so far away but everything was GREAT!!! When i doubt choose Stuart Scott

Sent on 11/01/2016

Candi · Married on 10/15/2016

Stuart was great! He made my groom feel at ease while he was waiting on me, put us in the proper positions and had a great ceremony that had all or our guests laughing. It was very much us. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2016

My husband and I recently got married earlier this month at Lime Tree Beach and booked Stuart Scott as our officiant. We chose to customize the readings and Stuart was very accommodating. It was also a nice surprise for me to walk up to the alter and hear Stuart talk about our relationship, how we met, etc. Apparently he got some details from my husband before I walked down the aisle. The ceremony was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have imagined it any other way.

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • MrsL

Raquel · Married on 08/14/2016

Aaron was such a pleasure to work with! He did an amazing job during our ceremony and made our day so memorable.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jess · Married on 06/20/2016

I would definitely recommend Stuart as an officiant. My husband and I went to USVI to have a private wedding and had no idea what to expect with both never meeting him and wanting a low key ceremony, and he not only met but exceeded our expectations. He really makes you feel like you've known him for a while and that he is officiating for close friends. Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Gretchen S. · Married on 05/31/2016

Sapphire Beach

Stuart was our officiant and he was great. Picked us up and drove us around the island after getting our marriage license. He talked with us to get information about us before the ceremony and made it about us. It was great.

• Tycee

Tycee · Married on 03/04/2016

If you are getting marred in the U.S Virgin Islands Stuart is a must! We got married at Lindquist beach on Saint Thomas. He met with my husband shortly before the ceremony to ask a few questions and go over some specifics. We went with the non religious vows and they were absolutely beautiful. He incorporated our story and made is seem like he was there to see it all happen. I was a little nervous about not having a rehearsal but Stuart did a great job of discreetly telling us what to do and when to do it. He even stood to the side so the photographer had better photo ops! Not only did we love him but our friends and family couldn't stop saying what a great job he did!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Rachel L. · Married on 02/29/2016

Beautiful Saint Thomas wedding

Stuart was wonderful! Made our ceremony feel so personal and added humor as well. The florist was closed the day of our wedding so he went out of his way to meet the florist on our way to the wedding site to pick up my bouquet. Such a wonderful experience and couldn’t be happier with our special day!

Kim · Married on 02/03/2016

Stuart was very professional and just a really nice guy all around. He met us at the site and got some information from my husband to incorporate into the ceremony. We did a mixture between the traditional and religious. He waited for us to get our pictures done and then took us back to our cruise. He made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. We would definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 02/07/2016