5332 Yacht Haven Grande, St Thomas, VI 00802 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa

Sugar and Spice Beauty Salon and Spa is the premiere beauty company of the Virgin Islands catering specifically to WEDDINGS. Our team of experts specialize in bridal hair styling, up-do's, hair extensions and expert make-up artistry in addition to nail services, massage therapy, lash extensions and spray tanning.

The Glam Squad is the Virgin Islands Best! Owner, Jet'aime, awarded by The Virgin Islands Daily News as Best Hairstylist of 2014, as well as the Salons consecutive wins as Best Salon 2012, 2013, and 2014. Sugar and Spices' work has been featured in numerous publications including Bridal Guide magazine, Shape Magazine, Essence Magazine, Islands magazine and on MTV and HGTV.??

The Glam Squad is dedicated to the highest standards of customer service and believe that "the extraordinary is customary.. and only the beginning."?We would love to work together with you and your bridal party to make every moment of your special event exquisite!

Follow Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa on

jennymendez1
caneelbayhair
bgp weddings01
Bridal Hairstyling and Bridal Makeup
We provide floral accents for your hair.
Bridal Hairstyling and Bridal Makeup We provide floral accents for your hair.
jessica tyler
roseupdo
bgp weddings01
bgp weddings00
caitlinmoorebridemed rez
Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa
Bridal Shoot for Virgin Islands Tourism campaign!
Bridal Shoot for Virgin Islands Tourism campaign!
upclosemakeup

Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa 2
Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa 3
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 01/17/2019

Amazing experience, thank you so much!

Absolutely amazing, gorgeous hair & makeup, perfect customer service. Kimberly from the glam squad was friendly and so talented! She came to my hotel room the morning of the wedding and did everything there. I also went to the salon for a spray tan a few days prior to the wedding. The salon is gorgeous, upscale, with a luxurious feel. Thanks for everything Sugar & Spice and Kimberly!

• Rosemapu

Rose · Married on 11/21/2018

Wedding Day Beauty

We had the pleasure of having JeTaime join us on our wedding day in St. John. She was an absolute delight to work with and I cannot thank her enough for making me (and my mothers) look more beautiful than ever! Not only is JeTaime amazing as a makeup artist and hair stylist, but she is incredibly kind and made us all feel relaxed while we got glammed up. My mother doesn’t like to wear a lot of makeup, and JeTaime did a wonderful job at listening to my mother’s preferences and making her look naturally beautiful. And I wanted a semi-glamourous beach-bride look, and she made me feel like a bombshell!

I can’t express enough just how grateful I am to have had Sugar & Spice be a part of our wedding day and the memories that were made. Highly recommend this Glam Squad to any bride getting married in St. Thomas or St. John!

Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa 4
    Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa 5
    Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa 6

Georgiana · Married on 06/04/2018

Monica and Alannah were absolutely incredible! They were so sweet and professional and truly made me feel comfortable during a time that I was very nervous. I did not have a trial prior to the wedding as we came to St. Thomas from Ohio and I knew there would not be much time before the wedding. My mom and I both had our hair done and I also had my bridal makeup done at the villa where we had the wedding. I provided “inspiration” photos on my phone when they came in, and they were both able to seamlessly create the perfect looks we had imagined! We both had so many compliments and the hair and makeup lasted through the reception! The "Glam Squad" made us feel beautiful, and I truly felt like a princess. I highly recommend Sugar and Spice Salon, and especially Monica and Alannah for your wedding or other special event!!

Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 45.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 120.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Gratuity, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Shaving, Threading, Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 45

Real Weddings

• Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography
    Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography Wedding Photographers

The Glam Squad at Sugar & Spice Salon are incredibly talented. They will make you look and feel like a model on your wedding day! You will be walking on clouds when you leave your pampering session!

• David Paul Paradise Events & Catering
    David Paul Paradise Events & Catering Wedding Planners

The ladies at Sugar and Spice ladies are amazing! I have always gone to them for my personal beauty needs including my own wedding! They recently beautified one of my brides this weekend and were yet again Amazing! Thank you for everything! Looking forward to working with you again! All the best, Heather Paradise

• St. John Wedding Planner (KatiLady)
    St. John Wedding Planner (KatiLady) Wedding Planners

These ladies really are the glamour team. always professional, always affordable and always loved by their clients.

• 5332 Yacht Haven Grande St Thomas, 00802 See on map