5332 Yacht Haven Grande, St Thomas, VI 00802 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa

Sugar and Spice Beauty Salon and Spa is the premiere beauty company of the Virgin Islands catering specifically to WEDDINGS. Our team of experts specialize in bridal hair styling, up-do's, hair extensions and expert make-up artistry in addition to nail services, massage therapy, lash extensions and spray tanning.

The Glam Squad is the Virgin Islands Best! Owner, Jet'aime, awarded by The Virgin Islands Daily News as Best Hairstylist of 2014, as well as the Salons consecutive wins as Best Salon 2012, 2013, and 2014. Sugar and Spices' work has been featured in numerous publications including Bridal Guide magazine, Shape Magazine, Essence Magazine, Islands magazine and on MTV and HGTV.??

The Glam Squad is dedicated to the highest standards of customer service and believe that "the extraordinary is customary.. and only the beginning."?We would love to work together with you and your bridal party to make every moment of your special event exquisite!

Follow Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa on

jennymendez1
caneelbayhair
bgp weddings01
Bridal Hairstyling and Bridal Makeup
We provide floral accents for your hair.
Bridal Hairstyling and Bridal Makeup We provide floral accents for your hair.
jessica tyler
roseupdo
bgp weddings01
bgp weddings00
caitlinmoorebridemed rez
Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa
Bridal Shoot for Virgin Islands Tourism campaign!
Bridal Shoot for Virgin Islands Tourism campaign!
upclosemakeup
waterfalltwis
bolongobride

159 Reviews for Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa

Georgiana · Married on 06/04/2018

Monica and Alannah were absolutely incredible! They were so sweet and professional and truly made me feel comfortable during a time that I was very nervous. I did not have a trial prior to the wedding as we came to St. Thomas from Ohio and I knew there would not be much time before the wedding. My mom and I both had our hair done and I also had my bridal makeup done at the villa where we had the wedding. I provided “inspiration” photos on my phone when they came in, and they were both able to seamlessly create the perfect looks we had imagined! We both had so many compliments and the hair and makeup lasted through the reception! The "Glam Squad" made us feel beautiful, and I truly felt like a princess. I highly recommend Sugar and Spice Salon, and especially Monica and Alannah for your wedding or other special event!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/19/2018

Without question, booking Sugar and Spice Salon for me and my MOH's hair and makeup was one of the BEST decisions I made for my wedding. The hair stylist and makeup artist created my wedding look perfectly! They had me ready to go for my big day on time! I had never felt so beautiful in my life. Throughout the day, locals would point out my hair and makeup and say, "You just came from Sugar and Spice! They do such a good job there!" They were also so accommodating for my early Wedding time and even came to the Salon early to work me in. Please have no reservations booking Sugar and Spice. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!!!

Diane · Married on 11/18/2017

I set up an on location appointment from them and they were there on time and very professional! I almost forgot we were in a hotel room! The stylist were very kind and did an absolutely fabulous job on me, my wedding party, and relatives. We had a blast getting dolled up!

Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 45.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 120.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Gratuity, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Shaving, Threading, Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 45

Real Weddings

• Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography
    Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography Wedding Photographers

The Glam Squad at Sugar & Spice Salon are incredibly talented. They will make you look and feel like a model on your wedding day! You will be walking on clouds when you leave your pampering session!

• David Paul Paradise Events & Catering
    David Paul Paradise Events & Catering Wedding Planners

The ladies at Sugar and Spice ladies are amazing! I have always gone to them for my personal beauty needs including my own wedding! They recently beautified one of my brides this weekend and were yet again Amazing! Thank you for everything! Looking forward to working with you again! All the best, Heather Paradise

• St. John Wedding Planner (KatiLady)
    St. John Wedding Planner (KatiLady) Wedding Planners

These ladies really are the glamour team. always professional, always affordable and always loved by their clients.

• 5332 Yacht Haven Grande St Thomas, VI 00802 See on map