6107 SW Murray Blvd STE 194, Beaverton, OR 97008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Gloud Wedding Services

I will work closely with you or your wedding coordinator to give you the ceremony you desire. I can help with your vows if you want to customize them.

My pricing is reasonable and I can create custom packages to accommodate your budget.

My clients include many McDonald's restaurant owners from Longview, WA to Eugene, OR. I have married several of the owners and their children.

Follow Gloud Wedding Services on

1 User photo

Gloud Wedding Services 1
  • Eno

Eno · Married on 06/15/2019

Don is invited to the BBQ's

We were married 6-15-19. When me and my wife initially met with Don we explained to him that we're of two different religious faiths. Don made everyone who attended our ceremony feel inclusive. Don coordinated with us to develop a ceremony script and he delivered a beautifully. Don was patient and detailed even as we made changes to our ceremony up until the day before our wedding. Don's attention to detail included a small but important detail, he asked what should he wear as to not clash with the bridal party. Thank you Don for making our special day that much more special.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Gloud Wedding Services 2

Gloud Wedding Services's reply:

Eno and Ismail, God bless you. Thank you so much. I hope we can stay in touch. You are are truly beautiful people.

Gloud Wedding Services FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 180.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 25.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Evangelical, No Denomination
  • In which states are you licensed? OR, WA