Sacred Heart Banquet & Conference Center Reviews

9 | Livonia, MI

9 Reviews for Sacred Heart Banquet & Conference Center

Matt · Married on 10/03/2015

Josh manages this venue. If I could offer one piece of advice in choosing a venue, I would say this: choose Josh. Here's why.

Picking a reception venue is an overwhelming and, quite frankly, often frustrating process. Once you've seen many possibilities, you know what you want and you know what you need to know.

When my fiance and I met Josh, he shot straight and was accommodating from the get-go. We peppered him with questions: price, food quality, food options, drinks, size of the dance floor, table arrangements, and decorations, just to name a few. He gave straight answers to all of our questions. Then, rather than try to close the deal on the spot, he actually encouraged us to investigate OTHER venues...not because we weren't interested, but so we could get what WE wanted. Josh was adamant about this point.

And if he was adamant about this before we booked him, you should see how he treats you afterward. Put simply, Josh works his butt off to get you what you want. He's accessible, always responding to emails quickly. He's flexible, since he knows that reception plans are often fluid for reasons outside of your control. He's experienced, since he's managed many events. He's kind, since he understands planning is stressful. And finally, he's very honest and fair. He does what he says and his representations are accurate.

Oh yeah, and his food is damn good.

One last thing. Josh really knows how to make his venue sparkle. Between him and my other vendors that Josh worked with, my fiance and I received the following compliment multiple times: "Your wedding is the classiest one I've ever been to." This is exactly the impression we wanted our reception to leave and it's exactly what we wanted from Josh.

Highly Recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Kelley · event on 06/20/2015

Josh and his staff exceeded our expectations!! The food was amazing and the staff was friendly and professional!! Josh was honest and trustworthy. I would recommend them to EVERYONE!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2015

Tracie and Josh at Thomas's Catering were amazing! They helped us plan the details from beginning to end. They have a great tasting to try the food a couple of times per year. Be sure to attend! Everyone raved about the venue's food and atmosphere! 5 Stars all around!!!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Devannie · Married on 06/07/2014

If you are looking for your picture perfect wedding reception, you will find it at Sacred Heart Banquet Center! The staff is absolutly AMAZING! If you want something special it will happen. The food and the atmosphere are everything that you would want for your wedding.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Jamie · Married on 01/18/2014

Josh Mayse and his team made my son's wedding day completely enjoyable for everyone; hands-down the most enjoyable wedding and reception I've ever attended. Completely stress-free - quite a successful feat considering my husband and I were hosting the event. The service provided was very personalized and professional. The food was phenomenal, wait staff extremely friendly and helpful, and the venue beautiful. We heard many praises from our guests attesting to their enjoyment of the entire event, especially the dining experience.

Thanks Josh and team for making the entire process easy and fun from planning phases to the wedding experience itself! We would recommend you to our friends and family and hope to do business with you again in the future.

Jamie Epperson

Sent on 01/30/2014

Alicia · Married on 12/07/2013

I cannot say enough positive things about this catering company. Josh was extremely pleasant, professional, and personable. The only thing I didn't like was during the wedding, dinner was late due to a kitchen problem. When the roast beef finally came out, it was very undercooked. Still, I would highly recommend Josh and his company.

Sent on 02/07/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2013

Super happy! I'm am still getting calls about how good my food was!! Everyone spent so much time with me from day 1. Nothing but great things all around!!! Very helpful with decorations too :)

Sent on 09/09/2013

Steve · Married on 10/20/2012

Everything was outstanding. I couldn't gave asked for more.

Sent on 12/28/2012

Amerisure Insurance · event on 12/05/2014

Overall the facility and amenities provided were great. Everyone enjoyed themselves and the food was delicious. Tracie was a great group coordinator to work with. She was very responsive, polite and took excellent care of us.

Sent on 01/16/2015