Row Photography Reviews

Row Photography 6
Row Photography 7
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/21/2019

Row Photography is great!

In my search for our wedding photographer, I reached out to many, but Don Row was the first to respond and the first thing I confidently booked for my wedding (9/21/19)! I’m not a very organized person and he handled all my chaos perfectly. Don was on time and ready for everything, such an easy going guy. He captured all the right moments of our big day and then some. He even got my husband to somehow show off his real smile too! He’s experienced and it shows. He did a wonderful job!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Dezarae · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect Day!

Don was ABSOLUTELY amazing! All of the photos were STUNNING! He captured some priceless and beautiful shots that we will be able to cherish together. He not only took beautiful photos, but he helped keep the day on track, organized, and stress free! If you are looking for a professional with great taste AND a sense of humor, look no further! Don was so professional about every aspect of the day, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day! His pre-planning worksheet and tips were incredibly helpful and really gave peace of mind for the big day. Please consider Don for your wedding, he is truly a gem!

Sent on 10/18/2019
    Row Photography 8
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 08/31/2019

Awesome photographer

My husband and I loved having Don as our photographer. He was very helpful in the planning process. We had Don arrive pretty close to ceremony start time, but he was so punctual and still had a chance to get plenty of pre-ceremony photos. Don filmed our ceremony for us which was a great added bonus. It’s hard to take it all in during the ceremony, so to be able to watch it afterwards was very special. We didn’t want many posed photos and Don was so flexible with what we wanted to do. He captured a lot of candids and solo photos of people that were really beautiful. He was great at capturing plenty of candid photos of my husband as I, as well as our bridal party. I highly recommend Don.

Sent on 10/18/2019
    Row Photography 14
    Row Photography 15

Toi · Married on 08/25/2019

Best Photographer EVER

Don was sooo accommodating. He took all the right shots of the bridal party and the guests. His delivery of the photos was impeccable. He was very attentive from the very first conversation to the day of the wedding. If we ever need a photographer again we know who to call.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • LaRisa

LaRisa · Married on 08/24/2019

Alston wedding

Wow! It’s so much I can say about working with Don and his assistant! My husband and I’s wedding was on 8/24/2019! We booked Don early May or June of last year and from the very beginning he’s been super accommodating, and invested in our experience for the wedding. The day of the wedding he came excited and ready to shoot! He was full of ideas and jokes to keep such an intense morning very light and fun. I had a lot of moving pieces the morning of me getting ready and he was right along side of me the entire morning. He made sure his assistant made it to the hotel to photograph the guys getting ready and for the ceremony he made sure he was able to record the ceremony as well as capture beautiful candid shots. After the ceremony, he helped my husband and I come up with creative poses for our intimate photos, he helped gather and organize the wedding party and family for our group shots and during the reception he worked the room getting not only shots of us as a couple but he made sure he captured memorable moments for the guest as well! After our big day he worked diligently to edit our photos and get them back to us along with footage from the ceremony. I’ve said all this to say, not only is Don an amazing wedding photographer— his personality alone makes his work worth it. I was comfortable and confident about what we would receive from him! And it’s safe to say he’s earned a customer for life! Thank you so much Don!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Rachel Meyle · Married on 08/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!

23 days prior to our wedding our previous photographer didn't work out and we found Don on the knot and when I called him he set up a meeting literally the next day! He was amazing with a great personality and is awesome at what he does. He captured everything I could have wanted for my wedding day. He had even met us at the hotel for getting ready photos and stayed an hour later at the reception! Our guests loved his version of a photobooth with the softbox lights. I can't say enough good things about our experience and highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer miles · Married on 07/26/2019

Highly Recommend

I already recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Katherine · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful photos!

Don took a group of people that were not always photogenic and gave us great photos!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Row Photography 16

Marc A Barton · Married on 06/23/2019

Professional, attentive, and capable

Don photographed our outdoor wedding on a Sunday afternoon. He was professional, listened to what we wanted, and provided excellent results in a timely manner.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Emily

Emily Wood · Married on 06/22/2019

We used Don for our engagement and wedding photos. He was recommended to us from my Brother-in-Law and his wife. His prices are reasonably cheap, he met us anywhere we wanted for little to no charge, anytime I messaged him he responded that day. He was very polite and willing to work with different poses. The amount of photos this man takes is insane! We had 800 photos for our engagement shoot, then close to 2000 for our wedding!!

We will definitely be recommending him and using his services again!! Oh! He also sent emails with timelines and suggestions that were extremely helpful. Thank you so much Don Row, we appreciate your work.

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Row Photography 21
  • Michal

Michal Overholts · Married on 06/08/2019

Professional and Prompt!

I had the pleasure of working with Don on a wedding this past summer and it was an extremely pleasant experience! He was prompt with his communication, professional in our exchanges, and extremely approachable and kind answering any questions I had. Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Kelsey · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience

I would highly recommend Don for your wedding or photography needs. He was so accommodating and flexible with us & our wedding party. We received our photos back within 2 weeks!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Emily Spoelhof · Married on 05/04/2019

Outstanding

I had an amazing time working with Don. He is very creative and hard working. The photos he took were amazing and showed the true happiness captured in one day. I will cherish them forever. I highly recommend his work

Sent on 05/20/2019

April Smith · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Choice I made.

I hired Don for my daughter’s wedding. It was an amazing experience. He was very helpful and patient from the very beginning to the end. He paid attention to every detail. He takes amazing photos, and he has great sense of humor. He makes it fun. He even follows up after you receive your photos to make sure you are satisfied. I really appreciated that he took shots I never would have thought of. It made viewing the photos even more special. He does a great job of capturing not only the people, but also the atmosphere. These photos are definitely magazine worthy. I will hire him again. I have also already made personal recommendations to a few people I know.

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Row Photography 26
    Row Photography 27

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic!!!

I never got a chance to meet Don before our big day, which can be super overwhelming! Any questions he had he contacted me. He also made sure I knew what he needed and what he had for the big day. He was on time, friendly and ready to do his job ;) Very easy to work with and great ideas for pictures. I would hire him over and over. Not to mention his prices are the best!!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Service

When looking for photographers we were worried about our budget. When we met with Don we felt very lucky because we found a cool guy with a very reasonable price! On the day of he showed up on time ready to take pictures, even when things were quite disorganized on our part. There was a sligt hiccup leading up to the ceremony, and instead of waiting he used the opportunity to take pictures of me and my new neice. That was a wonderful memory he captured that I will forever be grateful! The day was a little chilly and windy yet somehow he was able to capture a lot of great shots outside! During the reception he was also managing the photobooth, all while getting great shots of the amazing party! Overall, I would recommend Row photography. To make the most out of the experience, maybe spend that extra money to upgrade to the best package. Thank you Don!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic job!! Great guy. Fun personality, fabulous photos.

We had met with another photographer before Don and really didn't click with him. Once we sat down with Don, and got talking, we knew he would be great for our wedding. Very easy going. Fun personality, always smiling. He a lot of fun and great ideas for photos. The professional photo booth was awesome!! Loved getting friends and family in there. Don was very quick on getting our photos to us. Cant believe all the shots he got. Some I didn't know he was even around for. Seemed like he was everywhere all at once. We highly recommend Don for anyone's special day. For everything you get, you cant beat the price or the friendliness!! Thanks Don!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Row Photography 32
    Row Photography 33
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 10/05/2018

On time, easy to work with and very nice. I enjoyed working with him and he got some great shots. If you need a great photographer in the Grand Rapids area I would recommend using Don Row.

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 09/02/2018

Don did a great job capturing the beauty and uniqueness of our wedding. He was very laid back and helped make sure everything went smoothly. He took his time with each photo and made aure to get the perfect shot. He always had a smile and fit in perfectly with everybody. We will definitely be booking more photos with him.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Jamye · Married on 08/25/2018

Don did an amazing job with our pictures at our wedding. He was very flexible with our schedule and did a great job of getting everyone together. He had great ideas for photos and they all turned out amazing. I would definitely recommend him for any event or photoshoot. All the photos turned out great!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Scott · Married on 08/24/2018

Don came all the way out to Traverse City for our wedding and did a fantastic job we really appreciate everything he did his pictures and videos were phenomenal I highly recommend his service.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Angela · Married on 08/18/2018

What an amazing experience we had with Don as our photographer. He came to the hotel to take pre-wedding pictures and from there took over 1000 photos of every moment including candid moments that made us feel as if we were able to re-live our whole day again just through photos. He was very professional, always smiling, and completing any requests we had without hesitation. Best part, we could see the photos he already took loaded up on his laptop during the reception. Very cool. We ended up with tons of photos, a nice leather bound photoalbum with photos printed inside and USB of all our photos and fast!! Nice quality for the price. Would recommend Don as a photographer for any occasion. Thank you for your great photo ideas and the best night of our lives captured :)

Sent on 09/29/2018

Sean · Married on 07/27/2018

Don did a great job at our wedding - both the backyard ceremony and the reception in downtown GR. He took the lead in getting all of our family and friend groups together for pictures and provided a lot of candid shots as we had asked for. The video of the ceremony was a nice bonus on top of an already great value. Most importantly, we ended up with some really wonderful pictures of us and our loved ones.

Sent on 08/21/2018

RAFFAELE · Married on 07/21/2018

Don, is absolutely amazing ! I requested his services as a present for my best friend's wedding in MI, he was quick to respond, super nice with everyone at the wedding and managed to capture the real essence of the event but also of who the newly weds really are !!! Don managed to actually set in stone a beautiful moment and my friends will cherish there wedding album for a long time. Thank you Don!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 07/14/2018

Don was incredibly accommodating and open to ideas on our day that it made us incredibly happy, even when the bride was running late. The binder from the gold package is great.

Sent on 08/19/2018