Row Photography Reviews

65 | Grand Rapids, MI

65 Reviews for Row Photography

Mary Groeschel · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Amazing Photographer

Don was very responsive and thorough to make sure our special day was captured. Our wedding day was our first time meeting (a hectic day of course) and he handled everything with ease and joined in on the fun! He kept everything moving in a timely manner and our day simply wouldn't have been the same without him. Our photos were amazing! Hire him you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Nick

Nick Thorne · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Our Only Family Photographer

Don has photographed our wedding, my ex-wife’s wedding, 2 of our kid’s senior photos and one graduation party, 4 family sessions, my sister’s modeling session, taken her master degree graduation party photos, photographed one of my bridesmaid’s baby photos, and a friend’s modeling, family and engagement photos. Don is a great photographer to work with. He is very accommodating. He has over 10 years of experience working with us and it shows. I would highly recommend Don Row. We always enjoy working with him. He captures all the moments we asked for.

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding photos

I used Row photography for my wedding pictures. During the process of getting to my wedding day he qas very helpful to making my timeliness for pictures and then what pictures I wanted. The day of my wedding he was very pleasant to work with. Asked questions to make sure I got what I wanted and helped me make sure things stayed on schedule. Was even able to go to two different locations to make sure I got the getting ready photography of us. I would totally recommend and use again in the future for any photography need I may have.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Michelle Cipolla · Married on 09/26/2020

Wedding photographer

Don shot our wedding photos and we could not be more happy with how they turned out. He was very professional, responsive and easy to work with thought the day. We highly recommend him as your photographer, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Thomas · Married on 09/19/2020

Great photos, great rates!

Don did both our engagement and our wedding photos and we could not be happier! He was so easy to work with, very accomodating, and had no problem adjusting to our changed wedding plans when we had to move from an indoor venue to an outdoor space. Even our wedding party commented on how easy going and nice it was working with Don. He also shares your pictures really quickly which is fantastic!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Bone · Married on 09/06/2020

Fantastic to work with

Don was easy to work with and was very responsive to questions. Our wedding was very last minute due to having to reschedule 3 times due to the corona virus. He made it easy!!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Lizzie O. · Married on 07/24/2020

Wonderful Experience

I would definitely recommend! We had a great experience with Don, and love our photos!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Garvelink Dekoekkoek · Married on 07/11/2020

Gorgeous Wedding Pictures at a Reasonable Price

We would highly recommend Row Photography. Don was very personable and quickly made everyone feel at ease. The photos we received were absolutely gorgeous. We could not have asked for more and it was at a very affordable rate.

Sent on 11/24/2020

Pamela Flowers · Married on 07/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Absolutely Amazing! That's all I can say. Me and my husband can not say enough great things about Don. He captured every moment of our dream day and gave us the greatest gift of being able to relive our wedding for the rest of our lives. So professional and easy to work with. Thanks Don!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Sydnie Frie · Married on 06/27/2020

Awesome experience and photos

10/10 would recommend! Don was great with the kids, they made some memories they will never forget and got some awesome pictures to last forever.

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Nikki

Nikki Hunt · Married on 01/09/2020

Amazing photographer

We hadn’t planned on a photographer, in fact we had planned just a small intimate ceremony at the courthouse and a reception to follow. A week or two before our wedding, my husband told me he had reached out to Don after doing some research, so we talked about it and met Don to look at his work and hire him, if we liked everything we seen. We 100% did! We were very impressed with the work he showed us, so we hired him. He was very professional, kept in contact, gave us pointers and tips for poses, pose ideas, and gave me a checklist to make sure we weren’t forgetting anything on our special day. When we asked him to meet us 30 minutes earlier than originally planned so that we could do “first look” photos, he was happy to adjust and do that even though we decided last minute. He captured our ceremony, both video and photos. They turned out amazing! He got them to us in a timely manner and was VERY reasonably priced. We 10/10 recommend Don!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Zariah

Zariah Terry · Married on 12/23/2019

So glad I found this photographer!

I had been stressing about looking for a photographer for my very short wedding since the beginning of my wedding planning process. So, it was a miracle when my sister recommended that I talk with Don Row from Row Photography!
    He's super quick to respond and working with him has been a breeze.
    He was such a friendly and charming photographer, engaging with everyone he took photos of, and encouraging everyone to put on their best smiling faces!
    The photos turned out amazing! I can't wait for the rest of my family to see them.
    I'm so glad I decided to go for an actual photographer, versus recruiting a family member or friend to manage that. I highly recommend Row Photography!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Karissa Devries · Married on 10/20/2019

Professionally Fun!

I've had the honor of working with Don for a few years behind the scenes with several weddings, so I've been familiar with his work and had simply been waiting for my turn whenever I was to get married. And, honestly, had I not done as many weddings as I have with him, I probably would have felt so much more nervous than I was. He's pretty relaxing, encouraging, and helps keep the focus and drive going for pictures. I'm so stoked to look back on my wedding photos and just be so happy with how much he has done for me! Thank you so much, Don!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/21/2019

Row Photography is great!

In my search for our wedding photographer, I reached out to many, but Don Row was the first to respond and the first thing I confidently booked for my wedding (9/21/19)! I’m not a very organized person and he handled all my chaos perfectly. Don was on time and ready for everything, such an easy going guy. He captured all the right moments of our big day and then some. He even got my husband to somehow show off his real smile too! He’s experienced and it shows. He did a wonderful job!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Dezarae · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect Day!

Don was ABSOLUTELY amazing! All of the photos were STUNNING! He captured some priceless and beautiful shots that we will be able to cherish together. He not only took beautiful photos, but he helped keep the day on track, organized, and stress free! If you are looking for a professional with great taste AND a sense of humor, look no further! Don was so professional about every aspect of the day, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day! His pre-planning worksheet and tips were incredibly helpful and really gave peace of mind for the big day. Please consider Don for your wedding, he is truly a gem!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 08/31/2019

Awesome photographer

My husband and I loved having Don as our photographer. He was very helpful in the planning process. We had Don arrive pretty close to ceremony start time, but he was so punctual and still had a chance to get plenty of pre-ceremony photos. Don filmed our ceremony for us which was a great added bonus. It’s hard to take it all in during the ceremony, so to be able to watch it afterwards was very special. We didn’t want many posed photos and Don was so flexible with what we wanted to do. He captured a lot of candids and solo photos of people that were really beautiful. He was great at capturing plenty of candid photos of my husband as I, as well as our bridal party. I highly recommend Don.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Toi · Married on 08/25/2019

Best Photographer EVER

Don was sooo accommodating. He took all the right shots of the bridal party and the guests. His delivery of the photos was impeccable. He was very attentive from the very first conversation to the day of the wedding. If we ever need a photographer again we know who to call.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • LaRisa

LaRisa · Married on 08/24/2019

Alston wedding

Wow! It’s so much I can say about working with Don and his assistant! My husband and I’s wedding was on 8/24/2019! We booked Don early May or June of last year and from the very beginning he’s been super accommodating, and invested in our experience for the wedding. The day of the wedding he came excited and ready to shoot! He was full of ideas and jokes to keep such an intense morning very light and fun. I had a lot of moving pieces the morning of me getting ready and he was right along side of me the entire morning. He made sure his assistant made it to the hotel to photograph the guys getting ready and for the ceremony he made sure he was able to record the ceremony as well as capture beautiful candid shots. After the ceremony, he helped my husband and I come up with creative poses for our intimate photos, he helped gather and organize the wedding party and family for our group shots and during the reception he worked the room getting not only shots of us as a couple but he made sure he captured memorable moments for the guest as well! After our big day he worked diligently to edit our photos and get them back to us along with footage from the ceremony. I’ve said all this to say, not only is Don an amazing wedding photographer— his personality alone makes his work worth it. I was comfortable and confident about what we would receive from him! And it’s safe to say he’s earned a customer for life! Thank you so much Don!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Rachel Meyle · Married on 08/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!

23 days prior to our wedding our previous photographer didn't work out and we found Don on the knot and when I called him he set up a meeting literally the next day! He was amazing with a great personality and is awesome at what he does. He captured everything I could have wanted for my wedding day. He had even met us at the hotel for getting ready photos and stayed an hour later at the reception! Our guests loved his version of a photobooth with the softbox lights. I can't say enough good things about our experience and highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer miles · Married on 07/26/2019

Highly Recommend

I already recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Katherine · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful photos!

Don took a group of people that were not always photogenic and gave us great photos!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Marc A Barton · Married on 06/23/2019

Professional, attentive, and capable

Don photographed our outdoor wedding on a Sunday afternoon. He was professional, listened to what we wanted, and provided excellent results in a timely manner.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Emily

Emily Wood · Married on 06/22/2019

We used Don for our engagement and wedding photos. He was recommended to us from my Brother-in-Law and his wife. His prices are reasonably cheap, he met us anywhere we wanted for little to no charge, anytime I messaged him he responded that day. He was very polite and willing to work with different poses. The amount of photos this man takes is insane! We had 800 photos for our engagement shoot, then close to 2000 for our wedding!!

We will definitely be recommending him and using his services again!! Oh! He also sent emails with timelines and suggestions that were extremely helpful. Thank you so much Don Row, we appreciate your work.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Michal

Michal Overholts · Married on 06/08/2019

Professional and Prompt!

I had the pleasure of working with Don on a wedding this past summer and it was an extremely pleasant experience! He was prompt with his communication, professional in our exchanges, and extremely approachable and kind answering any questions I had. Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/26/2019