58 Reviews for Roswell Founders Hall

House Wine (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Signature Drink (1)
58 Roswell Founders Hall Reviews

My wedding was magical because of Roswell Founders Hall. Shelby and Emily were the most wonderful crew to work with! They made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions. On the day of my wedding, everything went so smoothly because of them. Not once did I feel rushed or like "it was just another wedding" to them. I felt like they took my wedding personally and nothing else was more important. Emily always had another glass of champagne ready for me (which was AWESOME). The venue site was absolutely beautiful. The ceremony was in the back on the courtyard in from of the gazebo as the sun was setting. We got amazing shots once everyone cleared out under the string of lights. The whole place was magical and I couldn't be happier with the entire experience.

Profile Picture Georgia, 10/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Linens, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

had my wedding here, really enjoyed the planners and location. beautiful place!

Profile Picture User7757068, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Founders hall was amazing and beautiful shelby was beyond amazing and so very helpful

Profile Picture melissa, 11/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I couldn't have picked a more fantastic venue for our wedding day! From the moment we met them, Emily and Shelby were an absolute joy to work with. They were so professional and responded quickly to all of my many questions. They were also really great about offering advice when asked (they are wedding EXPERTS), but were never pushy about anything. We did the all inclusive package which made wedding planning from out of state a breeze! Founders Hall handled all of the vendor coordination and contracts for us, we just had to tell each vendor what we wanted! The outdoor patio and gazebo is absolutely gorgeous for the ceremony, and the front gardens are perfect for cocktail hour. The inside of the house is beautiful and it hardly needed any extra decoration. Everything was set up when we arrived and everything went as planned throughout the entire evening. My husband and I also loved having our own private dinner in the bridal suite after the ceremony. This is one of my favorite memories from the evening! Guest raved about how wonderful the venue and food were, and some told me it was the best wedding they had ever been to! We cannot say enough good things about this venue and the entire Founders Hall team--highly, HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture User7387273, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

I cannot express enough how perfect our day was because of Shelby and Emily. Everything was exactly how we pictured it and so much more! The venue itself is absolutely stunning! Highly recommend!!!!!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Shelby and Emily made the process an enjoyable one and were so very helpful. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more because of their attention to details and their genuine care to make our day perfect.

Profile Picture User6678813, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Founders Hall gave us a beautiful wedding. Our guests loved the gorgeous venue, and Emily and Shelby were responsive throughout the planning process. They were also great coordinators on the day of. We weren't worried at all about the event. Founders Hall also provided quite a few things that some venues don't: table linens, table centerpieces, buffet decor, and table numbers. They were flexible, allowing us (with a fee) to have kosher catering and locating kosher alcohol. All in all, we had a great event at Founders Hall. We're so glad we chose to have our wedding there.

Profile Picture Adina, 4/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up

We had our wedding reception at Roswell Founders Hall on March 12, 2016. It was a fantastic experience every step of the way. Shelby and Emily were informative, friendly organized and unobtrusive throughout the entire planning process.
We did not do the all inclusive package, but on the day of, I was not worried about a single thing, they coordinated it all. Our wedding ceremony ended half an hour early and Shelby took a minute to check with us about how we wanted to adjust our timeline and then seamlessly made it happen. Shelby was also there coaching us through the day- how to cut the cake, throw the bouquet, throw the garter, have our entrance. I cannot thank or recommend Shelby and Emily enough!
The hall is beautiful too, we did not feel we had to do any extra decorations or flowers. They provide beautiful tables and chairs, all the table linens, silver cake stands, and beautiful mirror and lamp centerpieces. The food tables have beautiful silk flower arrangement decorations as well. And the bar is so gorgeous!What things we did have to be displayed or set up, like our guestbook, favors, escort cards and cake cutter, we just dropped off with Shelby the day before our wedding and she had them set up perfectly.
My wedding party said there was very little for them to do after we left, Shelby and Emily had everything packed and supervised our gifts and food and all our other belongings being put in the proper cars to make it back to us. Not a single thing broken or missing.
We have received so many compliments on this venue from our friends and family, we do not have a single regret. It was a beautiful, helpful, stressfree, perfect venue, and their staff was awesome, perfect customer service, perfect customer experience. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Emily, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Emily, Shelby, and the entire Founders Hall staff was amazing to work with. They brought everything I wanted to life and it was beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! The staff is incredibly nice, helpful, profressional and just a joy! I would highly recommend this venue! So pretty!

Profile Picture Erica, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an unforgettable wedding with Founders Hall. We were most impressed by the lack of hidden fees that we saw in a lotto wedding venues. Shelby was so nice and adaptable to our every need. Also, Shelby was so helpful organizing, making everything run smoothly during the whole process of our event and the night itself. Indeed, she really impressed us in the way she handled the little details while every guest was arriving at the event. We would highly recommend this place for that very special moment. The place is fantastic. All our guests (including foreign friends and family members) were astonished to see how elegant it is. The Cuisine has so many options you can choose and enjoy. The taste and presentation of every dish was quite scrumptious. Thanks for the great job that everyone did, making that moment so splendorous.

Profile Picture David, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding at Founder's Hall was perfect. This was mainly due to our coordinators, Emily and Shelby. Emily was involved with me every step of the way and answered my emails in timely manner. The day of, they were on it! Everything ran smoothly and flawlessly and there weren't any issues that I was aware of (that's how good they are!) I wasn't a very hands on bride and didn't need to be since they had everything covered. The venue itself is gorgeous. We were married in the back in the garden and then had our cocktail hour in the front garden. The inside was the perfect size for our wedding of 140 people. Everyone loved the beautiful bar and it was a nice place to hang out and carry on a conversation when you weren't dancing. Founder's Hall is elegant and classy - everything we wanted our wedding to be!

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access
4.7

The staff at Founders Hall made our wedding a stress-free and beautiful event. They handled so many details and walked us through the process so that we were able to focus on the fun stuff. The venue was lovely, the staff helpful, the food delicious and the overall experience was fantastic. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our wedding reception at
Roswell Founders Hall and couldn't have been more pleased with our decision. Shelby and Emily were so easy to work with and very responsive to our many questions. Our day was truly incredible! They made sure everyone had what they needed at the right time. We give them our highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/15/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Roswell Founders Hall is a beautiful place! The team at Roswell Founders Hall are well coordinated and friendly. Emily and Shelby were always a phone call away if you needed them. There was absolutely nothing bad I could say about this venue. Catering was exclusively Talk of the Town for this venue however, but the food was nothing of concern as it was delicious. Thank you for a stress-free day!

Profile Picture User5204016, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Founders Hall is an absolutely gorgeous venue, with highly professional staff and an incredible catering company to serve you. I can't begin to describe the wonderful experience we had at my daughter's wedding reception. From our first look at this venue until the end of the reception, we were treated royally! The house is beautiful even without any additional decoration. The staff is knowledgeable,, experienced, pleasant and professional. They know their planning process and can gently prod to get your part of it done! We had the utmost confidence in the staff to keep things on track, even though the pictures ran late. All we had to do was enjoy ourselves at the reception. It ran seamlessly, with a multitude of positive comments! We would highly recommend using Founders Hall for any event you want to be worry free and successful!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Roswell Founders Hall May 2, 2015 and it was absolutely amazing! We had the most perfect day and fully trused Emily and Shelby to make sure the day went off without a hitch. Throughout the planning process the team was very responsible and extremely helpful with their ideas and planning. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a charming and romantic wedding!

Profile Picture User4455949, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Emily and Roswell Founders Hall! We had our ceremony and reception at the venue and our guests still share with us what an amazing time they had on our special day. Emily is extremely organized, patient, and an absolute gem to work with! Their attention to detail and their obvious experience shines through. They are always two steps ahead and made us feel like everything ran smoothly. I cannot thank Emily and Roswell Founders Hall enough for making the planning process and our day so wonderful. I highly recommend this venue! Thank you so much to the team for making us feel so special and for making our wedding such a special day!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Roswell Founders Hall was the perfect venue for our wedding and reception. Shelby and Emily were always quick to respond and alleviate any worries we had throughout the planning process and especially during the wedding week. Everything ran smoothly on the wedding day without a single hitch. Even with the threat of tornados, Emily helped us acquire a tent for our outside ceremony which we luckily did not need but added to the beauty of the event. We have nothing bad to say and can only recommend this venue and its staff highly. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Hunter, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Growing up in Roswell, it was very special for me to get married on Canton Street. Founders Hall was the first venue we visited and after visiting others we felt that this was perfect for a small intimate garden wedding. We had about 90 guests at our wedding with the ceremony outside and the reception inside. Emily and Shelby were wonderful to work with and made all of the stress that comes with wedding planning in 5 months much easier. They are pros and they are very good at what they do. They were very nice, friendly and quick to respond to any concerns. Also, we used many of their recommended vendors. The wedding was beautiful and success much thanks to Founders Hall!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/19/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Founders Hall had everything I was looking for. Local southern charm, outdoor spot for the ceremony and a large ballroom. On top of that, It had fantastic events staff. They helped throughout the planning and were by my side serving as the the "day of" wedding coordinators,

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Our wedding at Founders Hall was everything we wanted, and I highly recommend this venue to anyone wanting to get married in historic Roswell.

We lucked out and had a beautiful Spring day for the ceremony, and the cocktail hour and reception were so much fun (at least that's what we heard from our guests - it was such a blur!).

Emily and Shelby were wonderful to work with and made our day so special. The service was excellent. Thank you!

Profile Picture Ilani, 3/21/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Founders Hall was the perfect venue for my ceremony and reception. The staff was friendly and helpful throughout the whole planning process. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day since it was all taken care of. I can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else.

Profile Picture User4245183, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception here and it was wonderful. The staff was amazing... especially Emily! She made our special day so stress-free. The caterer did a fantastic job... everyone loved the food and the catering staff was great. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5, was because during the ceremony the buffet tables were just shoved in a corner in the back of the room, so all of our pictures of the ceremony as we are walking down the aisle look awful as if the room was not properly set up for the ceremony. I wish this would have been hidden somehow. They also only allow for a cocktail "30 minutes" instead of a cocktail hour, so pictures were a bit rushed. Otherwise the venue, catering and staff were amazing!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 2/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a long overdue review for Founders Hall and the wonderful staff, Traci, Shelby and Emily. They were amazing to work with and so accommodating to any request in the months leading up to the wedding!! My daughter lived in Chicago, so between myself, Mother of the Bride, and the Mother of the Groom, there was a real concern that the Bride be involved in all aspects of the planning. That was never a problem! You could tell right from the very first time we met with them that their interest wasn't just about renting the hall. They were truly more interested in the Bride and Groom and their families and wanted to support us all and make 10/25/14 the BEST!!! They succeeded and the wedding went down as the most beautiful day we could have ever imagined. After getting home that night, we all agreed that it was not only weather perfect with the ceremony being held out back at the beautiful gazebo, but it was like a fairy tale that needs a sequel! The live ceremony music was heavenly thanks to their vendor, Heartstrings. Their violin/cello music definitely tugged at a lot of heartstrings! Denise from Magnolia Street Flowers incorporated unbelievable fall color into the ceremony. Sweet Caroline's cake was AWESOME! We highly recommend the salted caramel, a true hit!! Talk of the Town Catering was complimented all evening on their delicious food! Most loved was the Mustard Dill Crusted Salmon! The absolute highlight of the ceremony, other than Bride and Groom, was Jeremiah O'Keefe, the officiant! His words touched all present and the interjection of humor helped put the Bride and Groom at ease! We constantly rewind the entire evening and wish we could do it all over again. There was only one tiny glitch with the wedding favors, but it was all rectified so professionally that it can't even be counted as a problem. As Mother of the Bride, I am speaking on behalf of Bride and Groom and both families-Thank you for the Perfect Wedding! We are forever grateful!

Profile Picture User4836837, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake

Thank you Shelby and Emily for helping me have the wedding of my dreams! They were incredible helpful and we couldn't be happier. We absolutely recommend the all inclusive bc they work with very professional vendors

Profile Picture Vianca, 10/24/14, 2 Reviews