50-450
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Glendalough Manor

Your Vision Your Style Your Day...Glendalough Manor...We Make it Happen!

Glendalough Manor is south Atlanta’s first full-service special events facility conveniently located twenty miles south of Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. With its spacious ballrooms and 14+ acres of breathtaking gardens, this facility specializes exclusively in events and has everything you need to make your special day a success. Glendalough Manor allows you to customize packages while our experienced event and culinary staff works through the details that will meet your needs. Our enthusiastic staff strives to ensure that your event is everything you imagined without the hassle of planning. We are an all inclusive facility providing a diverse selection of vendors that will meet your personal needs and accommodate your budget without sacrificing quality. Through our unique services, beautiful gardens and state of the art amenities, Glendalough Manor looks forward to taking part in your special event.

We look forward to hearing from you! Please contact us via email at info@glendaloughmanor.com or call our office for inquiries at 678.870.0068.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Stations (4)
Indoor (3)
Plated (3)
Chocolate Fountain (2)

The venue and staff did absolutely everything in their power to make sure the day ran smoothly and flawlessly. They ensured the wedding party and family had zero stress so that they could enjoy the day. I would highly recommend this venue!!!

Profile Picture Janet, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Tastings

Words can't express the gratitude I feel after having our wedding at Glendalough! I viewed many venues after my fiancé Clarence proposed to me in August of 2016. When I arrived at Glendalough and met Amy, I knew this place was going to be magical! Jena and Pennie are heaven sent! I'm a very particular bride and anything I suggested or wanted to change was met with understanding and flexibility from this team. I can't thank you all enough! My guests are still ranting and raving about how beautiful the property grounds are, how great the food was and how good the drinks were. My guests had an amazing time and that's satisfying to any bride! Jena, thank you for suggesting Pastor Murkison as our officiant. We did our pre-martial counseling through them and we absolutely enjoyed every minute of it! Pennie, thank you for allowing me to be me and accepting my last minute changes with no hesitation.

Future brides: please listen to me when I say if you are looking for a wedding venue on the south side of Atlanta, Glendalough is it! You will not and I repeat "will not" be disappointed. These ladies run a tight ship and because of that, it takes a lot of stress off the bride in regards to planning. Their preferred vendors are amazing as well. For florals, I went with Ciao Bella Weddings. Nikki, the owner, she gets it! She did a fantastic job on our room design and brought my vision to life! Kate, from Blackbird Photography, was a pleasure to work with. If you want specific looks/poses, just email her some samples of what you're looking for and she'll execute your photo visions to a tee! October 6, 2017 was THE BEST day of my life and this is all because of the way I was treated by this lovely staff! I wish Amy, Jena and Pennie much success in the future and I'll never forget you all. Thank you!

Signed,

An Extremely Satisfied Bride!

Photo
Profile Picture Dominique, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Glendalough Manor Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1518188089 527d1be13595c3e4 1

Military Discount

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
$500.00 Military Discount offered if bride, groom or parents are active or retired military.
#WW1e93c8dcf203aef7

68 PROS I KNOW

Events

200 Glendalough Court, Tyrone, GA 30290   See On Map
678-870-0068 (phone)
Glendalough Manor is a wedding venue from Atlanta, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Peachtree City, GA, South Atlanta, and North Atlanta. Glendalough Manor is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Atlanta, GA wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in Wedding Venue, Garden Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Reception, Outdoor Ceremony Space, Onsite Catering and Beverage, Complimentary events coordinator, beautiful Gardens and events facility.