Glendalough Manor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Druann
    Druann W. Getting married on 05/08/2022

A wonderful experience at Glendalough Manor

Glendalough Manor is a wonderful place to have a wedding, the staff is very nice and helpful, the food was very good, the Pergola Gardens are beautiful, everything about my wedding day was wonderful!
    Jenniifer B. Married on 07/31/2021

Wonderful Experience with Glendalough Manor

The entire team at Glendalough Manor helped provide guidance as we planned our wedding. The ceremony and reception were lovely and went off without a hitch. The scenery for the ceremony was colorful and the reception hall was excellent for our wedding reception. Would definitely recommend Glendalough Manor for a wedding or any event.
  • Rachel
    Rachel T. Married on 06/27/2021

Couldn't be happier!

We first booked Glendalough in January 2019 for our wedding in June 2020—of course, we ended up postponing a full year for pandemic reasons. That meant we ended up working with Glendalough—and Jena, the venue coordinator, in particular—for two and a half years. They were extremely understanding and accommodating when we decided to postpone our wedding. Jena so kindly responded to my every question over that timeframe. She definitely prioritized responding to my emails as our date neared (as was specified in the contract), which was a huge relief. I will also add that, on the day of the wedding, she was an incredible advocate and resource for me as the bride. She was very organized and made sure I had water and snacks as needed, time and space to breathe and cool down, and making sure I was able to scurry away from view when guests started arriving while we were finishing pictures before the ceremony. Aside from the people, the venue itself is truly beautiful. We got non-stop compliments on how pretty everything was. We didn’t do any added decorating (aside from very simple centerpieces on the table). We relied entirely on the natural beauty of the outdoor space, which is unmatched. The ballrooms inside are also already so nice that they really don’t need much if you aren’t looking to do much decorating. We also used both the bride & groom getting ready spaces upstairs. The bridal suite (Molly’s Place) was the perfect little retreat for the bridesmaids to do our finishing touches and as a holding space for us, especially considering how hot it was outside. I will also add that the way Glendalough works with preferred vendors took a lot of the planning logistics off us, and since we didn’t use a wedding planner, it made a huge difference for bringing the whole event together. Jena very reliably managed all the preferred vendors. The food was good—we got compliments from several of our guests—but it wasn’t the highlight for us. There were small imperfections that came up, as is likely the case anywhere. But if you want a venue that will wow your guests, while also working with a team you can trust will give you peace of mind, I cannot recommend Glendalough enough.
  • Jenane
    Jenane M. Married on 06/12/2021

Fantastic! Organized, friendly, and beautiful grounds!

Glendalough was the PERFECT wedding venue for us! They were so helpful with the planning that we didn’t even need a wedding planner, and every part of the wedding went smoothly! The beautiful indoor ballroom and outdoor garden were perfect for what we were looking for, and I’d gladly recommend them for anyone’s wedding.
  • Timothy
    Timothy M. Married on 05/08/2021

The Best!!!

Our experience was amazing! Everything fell in place. From the first day we viewed the venue til the day we said “I Do” was exceptional. Amy and Jena were GREAT!
    Rm Married on 05/01/2021

Our wedding was amazing. The staff were great.

Our wedding at Glendalough Manor was fabulous. The Pergola was beautiful with everything in bloom. The staff were amazing, especially Amy, Jenna, Gabriella, James and Christina. They walked us through every step of the process, making our wedding a day to remember. The food was delicious and the Chef was accommodating to special dietary needs. Thanks to everyone for making our wedding memorable.
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 04/25/2021

Detail-oriented team made my day magical!

First, the ceremony space is absolutely beautiful! I felt so elegant from the moment I walked down the aisle! I never wanted an outdoor wedding until I toured Glendalough. The team is amazing, very responsive and took so much stress off of the planning process. I planned the entire wedding myself, and Jena and team were there to answer my questions and provide the reassurance that I wasn't forgetting any of the details. Our guest raved about the food, which we knew from the tasting was delicious, and the drinks! So glad that I chose Glendalough for our wedding and can't thank the team enough for everything!
  • Ingrid
    Ingrid E. Married on 04/10/2021

Beautiful Garden Ceremony

If you're looking for a garden ceremony with an elegant reception afterwards, look no further. Glendalough Manor offers beautiful garden landscapes and the manor itself is gorgeous. It has a spacious bridal suite and the bar is stunning. All of your guests will love it, too. The in-house chef does not disappoint either. The food tasting was a very enjoyable and delicious experience. You'll have a hard time deciding on which delicious entrée to pick. Jena and her team will make sure your wedding day is executed flawlessly. I loved having my wedding there!
  • Hannah
    Hannah C. Married on 10/25/2020

The best day ever!

Glendalough was a beautiful place to have a wedding. They were organized, and professional.
    Tiffany M. Married on 10/24/2020

Perfect!!!

Glendalough Manor definitely made our day one to remember!! Everything and everyone was amazing!!
  • Taisha
    Taisha S. Married on 10/03/2020

A Night to Remember ❤️

Glendalough Manor is the perfect wedding Venue. The gardens is breathtaking. The professionalism of staff was greatly appreciated. From the beginning of planning with Amy to finalizing every single detail with Jena my entire experience was beyond measurable. You ladies made sure our day was amazing! I want to thank all the staff that helped make our wedding & reception a night to remember...Amy, Jena, Mrs. Carolyn, Brittany, Penny and Barbie. We couldn’t have done it without any of you. Chef Raymond and staff the food was delicious and the service was great. Thank you all for being apart of our Wedding Team.
    The Freeman’s
    #finallyfreeman
  • TERA
    Tera F. Married on 09/19/2020

My Wedding

Even during the pandemic I was able to have the wedding of my dreams! We decided to postpone our reception as many of our loved ones could not attend the ceremony and the lovely coordinators at Glendalough Manor have been very accommodating! I highly recommend this venue!
    Taylor L. Married on 09/05/2020

Best Choice!!

Glendalough was amazing and the staff was everything I could have asked for. They were with me every step of the way. Very easy to use portal, not overpriced, and only about 20 minutes from the Atlanta airport. My wedding was beautiful thanks to them!
    Ella T. Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing! When all seemed lost, they had our backs!!

As our wedding coordinator, Jena was always there to assist us with whatever we needed during the stressful wedding planning. Our wedding took place at the beginning of quarantine and we were in a panic as we were losing more guests every day. Glendalough Manor had our backs from the beginning. They remained open for us despite the massive shutdown happening everywhere else. They gave us several upgrades and enforced additional cleanliness to make our guests feel safe and cared for. I am so so grateful for their ability to adapt and accommodate for us in the unusual circumstance we found ourselves in. I would highly recommend this beautiful, family-owned venue who went above and beyond so we could have our amazing day!!
  • Chenoa
    Chenoa B. Married on 02/07/2020

Our Special Day

My husband and I truly enjoyed our wedding day! Thank Glendalough Manor!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on

Amazing venue for reception only

The staff at Glendalough run like a well oiled machine. They helped my reception flawless. I had nothing to worry about when placing my special day in their hands.
  • Edwonia
    Edwonia Married on 12/07/2019

Magnificent Splendor

It was the Wedding of our Dreams
  • Trang
    Trang H. Married on 10/26/2019

Hoang & Nguyen’s Wedding

Love the place. Would recommend for your event. Everyone very friendly.
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia S. Married on 10/19/2019

Makkers Wedding 10/19/2019

This was truly the best location for an outside wedding...grounds are well kept and picturesque...from beginning to end everyone treated us like VIPs...by the time my wedding day arrived I knew it would be perfect... yet it rained on our big day...and we had to come inside for the ceremony and it was lovely... recommend this venue to everyone...
    Sharhonda Married on 09/28/2019

OMG....Amazing Time! Everything we could have asked and more!!

I don’t think words can express just how very happy we were with our wedding day experience with Glendalough. Jena and the staff were more than accommodating for everything we could have asked for and more!

They truly know exactly what they are doing and for me being a type A ,hands on bride I truly appreciated it!

The unexpected rain happened but they were more than prepared to make the day go on without any issues.

The guests loved the food and drinks!! Worth every penny!!
    Candice G. Married on 09/21/2019

An Experience of a Lifetime

We had an amazing experience with Glendalough Manor from our first tour to our reception night. The staff's friendliness, responsiveness, and professionalism were all very calming and impressive. The beauty of the grounds and facility were breathtaking. We were in awe on our reception night. We highly recommend Glendalough Manor for your wedding or other special event.
    Kimberly R. Married on 09/15/2019

Hit the EASY button!

I'm the MOB. I fell in love with this venue before I stepped on the property. I fell in love with it more after the tour, and meeting Amy. I told them I had more venues to check out, but I didnt. I had made up my mind. This wedding was for my only child, only daughter. It had to be done right!

The staff of Glendalough Manor made the process so easy! (Hit the EASY button) Always smiling, always pleasant! Always had a fix for any issues. (Hit the EASY button) Jena was calming during the meetings and on the wedding day. I was confident in her.

I was completely relaxed and laid back on special day because it was a wedding, not a funeral, and these ladies had it all under control! If I had to plan another wedding I would do it right here at Glendalough Manor, but someone else would have to pay for it! 😂

Madeline G. Married on 05/11/2019

Seamless experience - made wedding planning easy!

Glendalough Manor is a beautiful venue with a high skilled and experienced team. They are very efficient and take the guess work out of wedding planning. The food was fantastic and there’s a larger variety of options to choose from. Day of team was on point. All in all an enjoyable experience from start to finish!
    Krista E. Married on 11/24/2018

My Dream Wedding

Our wedding at Glendalough Manor was absolutely beautiful. The staff was always available when needed and didn't let any details slip through the cracks. Our ceremony was outside and in late November but they made sure that all the flowers were freshly planted and in bloom just for our day. Also, Sarah and Courtini were wonderful day of planners. They executed everything perfectly and made sure the event ran smoothly. Thank you all so much!