naylor hall

1121 Canton Street, Roswell, GA 30075 Map · Phone number

About naylor hall

Naylor Hall is a beautiful southern home located in the historic district of Roswell. This stately venue is perfect for

weddings and receptions, rehearsal dinners and so much more.

Custom Stone Mural

naylor hall 6
naylor hall 7

Ann Terracino · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Venue

Could not have asked for a better venue and team for my daughter’s wedding. Abbey and Sunny at Naylor Hall, provided top notch service and I never had to worry about a thing throughout the entire experience! If you are looking for a fantastic venue in Roswell, Georgia to hold your event, Naylor Hall is your place. We chose the all inclusive wedding package and were able to tweak it to suit our needs - they could not have been more accommodating. I highly recommend Naylor Hall- ask for Abbey or Sunny!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/23/2019

A fairytale setting

It's difficult to put into words how much Historic Naylor Hall means to me. Endless positive adjectives can be used to describe the experience, people, and place that helped us have our fairytale of a day. From the minute my then fiancé and I met with owner Sunny Bailey, we were treated with such kindness, genuine care, and professionalism. It took us but an hour to agree to have our wedding there. The house is beautiful. It's what initially drawls you in with it's beautiful old charm mixed with modern touches, but what get's you to stay are the people.

Every interaction with Sunny and her right hand lady, Abbey, are warm, caring, and genuine. Although this is their place of business, they'll make the bride, groom, and family make sure their wedding is as close to perfection as possible.

My husband and I went with the package that Naylor Hall offers and we did not regret it! With him working 60 hours a week, me working 40 along with getting my masters degree, it's a route any couple will appreciate to help in easing the stress of wedding planning. Naylor Hall has partnered with amazing vendors that will bring your perfect wedding vision come to life.

I suggest every couple get married at Naylor Hall! You'll feel like royalty and receive the most absolute loving, fun, happy time of your life!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    naylor hall 8
    naylor hall 9

Holly Mason · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue

My daughter wanted to get married in Atlanta versus her hometown. I was nervous about helping my daughter plan a wedding from out of town but planning a wedding with Abbey and Sunny was a piece of cake. They were so efficient. I was constantly emailing them and they would answer all my questions in a very timely manner. Naylor Hall has an all inclusive package but we chose to use our own vendors which caused me to have to ask more questions.

We had a larger wedding with about 250 guest and everyone fit in Naylor Hall comfortably. It was a cooler evening so not many of the guest chose to be outside. I had worried a little about whether there would be enough room for all the tables and there still be enough room for the dance floor. It wasn't a problem at all. It didn't feel cramped at all.

Abbey and Sunny made sure everything the day of the wedding went smoothly. They were in charge of contacting all the vendors and making sure everything was done properly. It gave me peace of mind knowing I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding.

I thought Naylor Hall was a very pretty venue when we booked Naylor Hall but the night of the wedding I looked around and I was in awe at how beautiful everything looked with everything all set up. If you want a beautiful venue that you don’t have to worry about anything, Naylor Hall is the venue for you.

Sent on 03/19/2019

naylor hall FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,531.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,510.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 875.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 875.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 21.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, July, August

• 1121 Canton Street Roswell, 30075 See on map