naylor hall Reviews

naylor hall 5
naylor hall 6
naylor hall 7

Genise Walker · Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST night of my life

Amazing! Excellent! Awesome! What more can I say? Naylor Hall was by far the BEST choice I made regarding my vow renewal. I recently celebrated 20yrs of marriage and I wanted a beautiful and intimate venue. Not only did I receive both with Naylor but I also was able to work with an AMAZING team.

Leah · Married on 10/07/2018

This is a wonderful venue and perfect for so many occasions. Fortunately for us, it was available on the date of our wedding and Abbey and Sunny are amazing at helping plan, coordinate, and execute. We were scared the dance floor wasn't going to be big enough due to the number of guests but Sunny and Abbey made it work and it was perfect. They were helpful throughout the whole planning process, answering multiple questions on a prompt basis and reaching out to all our vendors for us to get on the same page with everyone. They offered their ideas and visions when we were in need of some resolutions. They truly went above and beyond with their services. We can't thank you enough!

Shawna Block · Married on 10/06/2018

A Night Worth Waiting For

We spoke to many places, but only visited Naylor Hall. It felt right immediately and we put down our deposit. Sunny and Abbey followed through on everything they promised and made the day as simple as possible for me and my husband. If anything went amiss during the event, I was none the wiser. My guests had a blast. We had a blast. We used their preferred vendors and were thrilled with the results! Our food was great. Our cake was AWESOME! Sid, the florist, helped us stay close to budget even after adding on our centerpieces and cake flowers. Hal, the DJ was INCREDIBLE! If we ever need a DJ, I'll be reaching out to him. The whole experience was perfect. Sunny and Abbey and their crew really are just as terrific as the other reviews state.

Nan · Married on 09/23/2018

The experience at Naylor Hall was absolute perfection! The service and the professionalism by the owner, the wedding planner, and all of the staff was exceptional. They truly made our daughter's wedding day be a special memory for all of us!

Kathryn · Married on 09/02/2018

This venue was absolutely gorgeous, the wedding planners were so wonderful and helpful, and our guests had a great time on the dance floor! Everything about Naylor hall was perfect!! The all inclusive package was a great option for me as I have a hard time making decisions. All the vendors in the package are so talented, and everything came together exactly how I wanted!! You should definitely get married at Naylor Hall, you will not regret it!!

naylor hall 8
    naylor hall 14
    naylor hall 15
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/09/2018

When I got engaged, I knew exactly where I would first look to see about wedding date availability...Naylor Hall! I've known Sunny Bailey now for several years professionally and I knew we could have an amazing wedding at Naylor. With a quick engagement I was worried there would not be availability, but there was. From booking Naylor to the leaving our reception, everything was seamless! Naylor Hall is not only an elegant, southern and classy venue, it is also run by an amazing staff that know weddings and all details associated with them. Their vendor suggestions are top notch and you simply cannot go wrong in booking Naylor Hall for your wedding. I highly recommend adding a horse and carriage to your event...it adds an extra bit of magic to the entire day (Sunny has the contact). I did this as a surprise to my daughters (flower girls), my now husband and 99% the guests. Everyone just went crazy and the ride down Canton St. on the carriage after the ceremony was true bliss!

naylor hall 16

Cate · Married on 05/27/2018

My parents and I chose Naylor Hall after visiting a few other venues in Roswell, and we are SO happy with our decision. Sunny knows exactly what she's doing, and her team is professional and incredible! We had around 150 guests at our May wedding, and the mix of indoor and outdoor space was perfect. Sunny was so flexible with my vision for our wedding, and exceeded our expectations the day of - so many other wedding venues we spoke with were not flexible at all, and could only offer certain things. Her recommended vendors for the package plan (Flowers From Us, Chef Cary and Sweet Caroline's Cakes) were so talented and reliable - our guests are still raving! If we had to do all of this over again, my parents, husband and I would choose Naylor Hall and Sunny in a heartbeat. You are one lucky (and well taken care of!) bride-to-be if you choose Naylor Hall!

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

You must have your wedding at Naylor Hall. It was so beautiful and the people who work there are AMAZING. Sunny and Abbey make you feel like you are family. They are willing to help you every step of the way and make sure that your wedding day is wonderful. I had visited several different venue locations. When I got out of the car at Naylor Hall, the birds were singing, the view of the house was amazing and I just fell in love. You don't need to worry about decorating anything at the venue! The house itself is magnificent and they make it even more so with their personal touches. I can't stress enough how amazing and wonderful Sunny and Abbey are. They answered all my questions, followed-through on everything they promised and I didn't have a SINGLE thing go wrong at my wedding. Love, love, love them!

naylor hall 17

Jan · Married on 03/24/2018

Our daughter's wedding was amazing. The house is beautiful and looks wonderful in photos. Sunny and Abbey are a joy to work with. We had 10 months to plan my daughters wedding and I feel like Sunny & Abbey are great friends now. They are calm which makes all your anxieties go away and they are quick to respond to calls and emails. There is a back up plan for the ceremony in case of poor weather. The ballroom is gorgeous with two beautiful chandeliers and worked great for a buffet dinner, open bars and dancing to a DJ. All the small logistics that I was worried about just seemed to workout behind the scene. We used four of the vendors that Sunny recommended for DJ, cake, catering, & horse & carriage. They were great as well. I would use Naylor Hall again for any kind of party.

Susie · Married on 01/19/2018

We had our son's rehearsal dinner at Naylor Hall in Jan. and it could not have been more perfect. From the first moment I talked with Sunny, I felt at ease and knew this would not be a stressful occasion. She and her assistant, Abbey, were so helpful and accommodating. The wedding venue was booked the night of the rehearsal dinner so we were not able to rehearse there - no problem. Sunny just let us do it at Naylor Hall before all the guests came. The place is so beautiful that I didn't even need decorations. Just a few personal things for the tables and some pictures. The staff was so sweet and willing to do whatever was needed to make us happy. I felt like everyone went above and beyond to make our night easy and fun. It was the best night ever!!!!

Peter · Married on 01/13/2018

My daughter’s wedding reception was at Naylor Hall this best weekend. It was the best party and celebration anyone could have asked for. Naylor is a spectacular house and it comes completely alive with a crowd of family and friends. Sunny Bailey (the home’s owner and wedding expert) is so incredibly knowledgeable and skilled when it comes to orchestrating the perfect party. She has more than 20 years in the wedding business and she knows exactly what works best. Her calm, reassuring demeanor and warm personality make it so easy to plan. From the moment I stepped foot in the house and talked to Sunny, I knew Naylor would be the choice for the reception. We chose to do the package option with Sunny and were so pleased at what an incredible value it was. There are absolutely zero hidden or additional costs or surprises. All of her vendors are extremely skilled, professional and experienced and were an absolute pleasure to work with. Sunny and her wedding planner Abbey planned a heavy hors d'oeuvre cocktail party for us. There was plenty of seating but no assigned seats and that allowed people to mingle yet still get plenty of food. They had everyone through the buffet line and fed within record time and that left plenty of time for people to dance and enjoy the excellent band. It was an absolute blast! Thank you Sunny and Abbey for your flawless execution of a really great party!

Sajini · Married on 12/29/2017

We recently had our weeding here and it was the PERFECT experience. The hall was beautiful, the decorations were amazing and all the vendors we contracted through Naylor hall did an excellent job. All of our guests were very impressed! Sunny and her team at Naylor hall cared about our wedding as much as we did and she made sure our special day went perfectly. We highly recommend this venue everything about it was perfect.

naylor hall 18
    naylor hall 19
    naylor hall 20

Nancy · Married on 12/29/2017

Sunny, my family can't thank you and your staff enough for a wonderful wedding. We could not have done it without you:
    beautiful surroundings, great service and so much fun. It was a great experience for all. Thank you again! The Zack Family

Bonnie · Married on 12/16/2017

We had our son's rehearsal dinner at Naylor Hall. My first criteria was having a venue that we did not have to share. Naylor Hall was perfect, even offering an upstairs room for a baby and sitter:) We did not have to worry about decorations as the place is already beautiful, but it was also Christmas! The house glowed with warm subtle Christmas decorations and really made us feel, "at home". They took care of my centerpieces offering what they had at Naylor. I am from out-of-town, so I had to depend on Sunny to make eveything come together. She promptly answered all my emails and guided me through the process and provided the lovely Abbey to assist me the night of the dinner. Everything was magical and much appreciated by the bride and groom. Many, many thanks!

Tara · Married on 11/19/2017

Sunny and Abbey were amazing to work with! They made it easy to plan our celebration so all we had to do is show up and enjoy! They catch every detail!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    naylor hall 21
    naylor hall 22

naylor hall's reply:

Thank you Tara, for your kind words! It was a fabulous celebration and so festive during the holidays!!

Andrea · Married on 11/18/2017

Where do I even start?! The moment Donald and I met Sunny we knew Naylor Hall was the place we wanted to have our wedding reception. Sunny is the most peaceful person we have ever met. Her tranquil personality made wedding planning stress-free and enjoyable! Not to mention, Naylor Hall is a BEAUTIFUL venue! Donald and I just got married this past Saturday and we reflect back on the day and know it would not have been as beautiful and perfect if it weren’t for Sunny, Abbey, and the rest of the team. Naylor Hall was beautifully decorated with Christmas decorations, Christmas tree, and lights—and it all looked elegant, cheerful, and warming to our hearts! Our family and friends raved about how everything looked beautiful and how awesome the space was for all of our guests! Sunny and her team were so attentive to our needs and truly made our special day even more than we could have ever imagined! We can’t wait to go back and visit Sunny, her team, and beautiful Naylor Hall in the years to come. If you want a stress-free planning process and stunning wedding day, look no further. You just hit jackpot with Sunny and Naylor Hall! Donald and I love you all and thank you for your amazing work!

naylor hall 23
    naylor hall 30
    naylor hall 31
    naylor hall 32

Cristina · Married on 10/21/2017

Sunny and her team did an absolutely amazing job with everything for our wedding! We could not have asked for a better experience. Whether it was an email with a random question we had or the many requests we had to personalize the day, Sunny and Abbey made sure they took care of us in any way they could. They were quick to respond and not once seemed annoyed with our many questions. :) You can really tell Sunny takes pride in making sure your big day is as amazing as it possibly can be. We are so thankful to have found her! There was not a moment in the night where the staff wasn't making sure we were doing ok. It was just perfect. Definitely recommend having your wedding at Naylor, not only is the venue gorgeous but you are taken care of top to bottom!

Cathi · Married on 10/14/2017

Naylor Hall is the place to be if you want your wedding to be as stress-free as possible. Sunny offers thre impossible-a package! No running all over town to try and find everything yourself! It's amazing, economical, and it works! If you want special touches to personalize your wedding, that's fine too. We did and things were added seamlessly into the venue.
    I was able to give my daughter the wedding of her dreams. We have gotten the pictures back, and Naylor Hall itself is a stately presence in the backdrop of most of them. It photographs so beautifully, and the interior does as well. Chef Cary had amazing food - there was less than a pan of leftovers, and DJ Hal was incredible. The dance floor was always full and everyone groaned when he announced the last song of the night.
    All my friends have told me that they truly had fun at the wedding, and everything was "the best" they've ever had at a wedding. The best venue, the best food, and the best service. You can't get better feedback than that! Thanks Sunny!!

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2017

Words cannot describe how grateful we are to have found Naylor Hall! Naylor Hall was the first, and only, venue we toured for our wedding. We knew after our first meeting with Sunny that Naylor Hall was the place we would get married. Sunny, Abbey, and their entire team were wonderful every step of the way, and made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Sunny and Abbey ensured our wedding day was stress free and every little detail was attended to so we could celebrate with our guests. All of our guests felt a home at Naylor Hall and enjoyed every minute of the evening. Sunny and Abbey were extremely responsive to any question, and listened to all of our requests during the entire planning process. We cannot thank the team at Naylor Hall enough for making our wedding everything we could have hoped for and more!

Jane · Married on 09/09/2017

What a wonderful place to have a wedding! My daughter Kristen and her husband Michael were married here in the fall of 2017. The wedding was everything we had hoped for and more! We had long admired Naylor Hall, and when my daughter stepped into the house, she just knew it was the right place for her ceremony and reception. The setting is stunning - a truly beautiful southern home with a lovely and expansive front lawn. Sunny and her staff, including Abbey :), were wonderful wedding coordinators as well - whatever questions or requests we had, they were quick to accommodate us and ensure our needs were met. Their attention to all of the details allowed us to completely enjoy the weekend, and celebrate with the bride and groom and our guests. Naylor Hall provided an incomparably beautiful setting for the ceremony, the reception, and the photos. It could not have been a smoother or more enjoyable weekend, and we thank Sunny and her staff for all of their work. We are so happy that we chose Naylor Hall!

Barbara · Married on 09/03/2017

Naylor Hall is a wedding venue beyond compare !With the lovely garden, elegant dining space and excellent staff every bride can be assured of a day to remember. Sunny Bailey was always available to answer any question & provide expert guidance for me. Since we are not the USUAL bridal couple (we are both in our 70's), we were made to feel very special in every way. The vendors for the catering, the flowers, the cake and the photographer were great and our guests had glowing remarks for all. Perhaps the very best part of having our wedding at Naylor Hall was Sunny, Abbey and the staff who all tended to every detail in a calm reassuring manner. Everything went off without a hitch (even the weather) and we were truly blessed to have this day to remember for a long, long time.

Sent on 09/12/2017

naylor hall's reply:

Barbara, your wedding was one of the sweetest that we have ever had here! It was all about friends, family and the celebration of you and Mike. I loved how cozy and intimate your day was! Thank you for allowing to share in your joy!! Sunny

Courtney · Married on 09/02/2017

I don’t have enough words to thank Sunny and her team at Naylor Hall. From the moment my husband and I walked into Naylor, I knew it was the place we would say “I do”. Since we live in Athens, and my parents are in Florida, we had to plan much of our wedding from out of town. We chose the package option and were not disappointed with any of Sunny’s suggested vendors. Sunny made herself readily available any time we were in town for questions, walkthroughs, bridal portraits, etc. The Naylor team was always available via email and phone as well. I never had any lingering questions or doubts through the whole process. Our wedding day was nothing short of amazing and by far the greatest day of our lives. Sunny and Abbey had the day of running so smoothly, we never had the chance to be nervous! Our guests are still telling us how much they loved our wedding day and what a great time they had. Thank you again Sunny and team! We will never forget the great experience we had at Naylor Hall!

Diana · Married on 06/03/2017

We just had our ceremony and reception at Naylor Hall and we couldn't have asked for a better venue. Sunny and Abbey were highly accommodating and maintained communication with us well before the big day. They even let us drop off all of our decorations and attire the day before the wedding. They set everything up for us and it looked absolutely beautiful. On the day of the wedding, we felt completely at ease knowing that Sunny and Abbey had a handle on everything. If anything went wrong, I didn't know about and didn't hear about it. The venue itself is stunning and has an amazing atmosphere. It is perfect for both the modern and traditional bride. There was plenty of space for our 100+ person wedding- without use of the tented add-on. They also offer an all-inclusive wedding package, which is great for the busy bride! We would highly recommend Naylor Hall for any event. We couldn't be happier with the whole experience!

Sent on 06/05/2017

naylor hall's reply:

Diana, you and Chris were such an amazing couple! I loved how you blended both cultures into one beautiful day. We feel so honored to have been a part of your celebration and felt like a part of your family!! Abbey

Jason · Married on 05/20/2017

Naylor Hall was absolutely the perfect venue for our wedding. It provided everything we could have asked for, a great reception space, a beautiful area for the ceremony and perfectly located in downtown Roswell. In addition, Sunny and Abbey are two amazing people to work with. For a busy bride and groom, they took care of a lot of the details and were accommodating in everything we asked for. In addition they handled most of the coordination of vendors and set-up, which made the few days leading up to the wedding as stress free as possible. On the day of the wedding everything looked amazing from the ceremony, to the food set-up, to the band and dancing. Every guest we talked to was raving about how great the venue was. Overall, we couldn’t recommend Naylor Hall enough for a wedding or any other event you are considering.

Sent on 06/22/2017

naylor hall's reply:

Thank you Jason! It was a wonderful night and we loved being a part of your day. We feel truly blessed and honored to have shared such a special night for you and Rachel!!

Kelsey · Married on 04/29/2017

We had our wedding at Naylor Hall in April 2017. After visiting countless venues and frustrated that we wouldn't find "the one," we stumbled upon Naylor Hall. From the moment we drove up the gravel drive, we fell in love with the antebellum style of the home and immediately knew it was the right fit. We had both or ceremony and reception here and chose to do the wedding package, which allowed us to focus on the fun parts of wedding planning instead of getting caught up in the details. Sunny was so easy to work alongside and has been in the wedding business for a very long time. She was able to provide recommendations when needed, but also allowed us to make sure our wedding day was a representation of us. We learned very early on to trust her opinion, and some of our most favorite parts of our day came from Sunny's advice and recommendations. The day of our wedding was seamless from start to finish and our we wish we could relive our day all over again. Thank you for such an EASY and FUN wedding experience - Naylor Hall is a Roswell gem!