naylor hall Reviews

117 | Roswell, GA

117 Reviews for naylor hall

Debra Gebhardt · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Wonderful wedding experience at Naylor Hall

We had to reschedule our daughter's wedding from May to September and Abbey and Sunny were with us every step of the way. The wedding was everything and more we could have hoped for! They worked as wedding coordinators with the vendors and made sure that everything ran smoothly up to and the day of the wedding. Naylor Hall is a beautiful place to have a wedding but it was because of theses two women that made the experience that much better. I HIGHLY recommend Naylor Hall for any special event.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Susan Bradley · Getting married on 06/09/2021

The Perfect Day!

We began working with Sunny and Abbey almost a year ago to plan for our daughter’s wedding reception. The experience has been nothing less than exceptional in all matters of planning and execution.
    Why we selected Naylor Hall aside from this gorgeous southern antebellum in the heart of Roswell, is Sunny’s bright personality, professionalism, and experience. She offers turn-key, al-a-carte, and a combination of both in terms of vendors and production. She has timeless relationships with an assortment of vendors including flowers, food (we selected Chef Cary – amazing), bands (we boogied to Legacy Band – phenomenal), DJs, photography, and more. Never pushy and very accommodating to assist, she and Abbey were always asking questions to make sure our daughter’s vision for her day would be met.
    As we got closer to our original date planned for celebration, we realized Covid 19 would interfere. Again, Sunny and Abbey assured us they could accommodate with all precautions in place. With that we all said “not now Satan” and with a few workarounds and moving the celebration back by a few weeks, we were blessed with THE PERFECT DAY!!! We cannot thank these two lovely ladies enough and we highly recommend them to any couple who are searching for an affordable amazing experience they can share with their friends and loved ones.

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Karen

Karen Welch · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Wonderful Wedding/Event Venue!

As a Mother of the Bride at my daughter's wedding October 11, 2020, I just wanted to express my appreciation for Sunny and Abbey for a perfect wedding. They listened to the bride and groom and ensured they got the wedding of their dreams down to the finest detail. They worked with Chef Cary Catering who provided a delicious meal at the reception, a florist who did an exceptional job with all the flowers and decorations, their own beverage service which was awesome, and various options for music for the ceremony and reception. My daughter and her now husband chose a DJ for both the ceremony and the reception who did a great job! They have security on duty during the event. Naylor Hall supports compliance with federal and state guidelines in regards to COVID 19. Overall, the wedding was beautiful and stress free in regards to coordination with Nayor Hall and multiple vendors. I highly recommend Naylor Hall for a wedding or any event you may be planning.

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy Callahan · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Celebrate your love at Naylor Hall

This is the perfect wedding venue you will ever find! We were able to meet with Sunny on 9/17/2019. Our daughter's wedding was to be on 5/9/2020. We knew this was the perfect location. This is a beautiful historic venue in the wonderful city of Roswell. Sunny and Abbey were the perfect hosts. Everything was scheduled and moving into final stages when things changed. We had to reschedule. Thanks to Sunny and her amazing assistant Abbey, we scheduled the wedding ceremony only on 5/9 with 10 guests with masks and social distancing. They arranged the clergy, chairs, music, a photographer and the beautiful grounds. They made this work with several days notice. It was so special! Sunny and Abbey made all of the contacts to reschedule the vendors we had planned for the 5/9 date to the 8/8 date. They were amazing!! Sunny and Abbey show the true meaning of love in their work. They took care of everything. They took care of preparing the facility for a party during Covid. There were masks, hand sanitizer and extra space for social distancing. We were able to have every vendor we had originally planned on. We had Chef Carey's Cuisine, David at Artistic Atlanta Photography, Sweet Caroline's Cakes, Shutterbooth, DJ Tango and a Roswell Police Officer. The vendor's were the best. The food was superb. The cake was delicious. We danced the entire evening to great music. Abbey organized and timed all of the events for the evening and everything was perfect. Thank you Sunny and Abbey for an Evening to remember. This was a wonderful Celebration of Love and Happiness we will never forget.

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • F

Francie McCormick · Getting married on 02/10/2021

An incredible experience.

From the first time we met with Sunny and Abbey throughout the entire experience they anticipated our every need, gave wonderfully helpful suggestions, kept us on track and produced an absolutely beautiful and seamless wedding. The venue was breathtaking. They have an eye for detail and every detail was beautifully handled. There is not a thing I would have changed - not a single thing! They made my daughter's wedding a magical experience!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Tammi

Tammi · Married on 10/17/2020

An incredible venue and partner

When COVID-19 throws a complete wrench in your wedding, you learn who your vendors are that exhibit understanding, compassion, and the desire to do what they can to ensure your desire to marry will shine through challenges. Sunny, the owner, was a pleasure to work with, and her flexibility and support are second to none. Her demeanor is calm, cool, and collected, with a friendly, heartwarming nature about her. Exactly what a bride needs. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, and our outdoor, safely distanced wedding was customized exactly how we envisioned it. Although many of our family members could not be with us in person, it was the most incredible day in our lives thanks to our partnership and her quality staff (Abbey and team). If you're looking to ensure your venue is THERE for you during these somewhat uncontrollable times, then I highly recommend seriously considering Naylor Hall.

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Coole · Married on 09/26/2020

Your search is over. Book Naylor Hall.

My husband (eee!) and I were married this past Saturday on 9/26/2020 at Naylor Hall. To say that getting to this date was a journey in and of itself is an understatement. But it’s a journey that we never would have been able to get through without Sunny and Abbey and all of the wonderful staff at Naylor Hall.

My husband and I began our venue search back in the summer of 2019. We weren’t entirely sure what we were looking for but we knew we just wanted the right fit. We began touring each of the main wedding venues in Roswell and arrived at Naylor Hall in the middle of our search. We explained to Sunny and Abbey some of the traditions we were forgoing, one of them being that we were not planning on having a bridal party (no bridesmaids or groomsmen) — something that my husband and I quickly found out was NOT a common practice here in the south — but rather than question it or put pressure on us like some of the other venues had done during our search, Sunny and Abbey were quick to offer great advice and ideas for personalizing that experience for us. That’s what really sealed the deal for my husband and I to book Naylor Hall. The fact that they were so excited to work with mine and my husband’s specific vision for our special day was huge to us. Oh, and the all-inclusive package they offered definitely didn’t hurt either!

Fast forward to Spring and Summer 2020 when everyone’s world was turned upside down. My husband and I were absolutely panicked about proceeding with our wedding as originally planned. When we reached out to Sunny and Abbey about two months before our scheduled wedding, they let us know of everything they were doing to keep guests and vendors safe, including required mask wearing by all Naylor Hall staff and multiple sanitizing stations for all guests. Their exhaustive list went above and beyond what other venues and even many restaurants were doing at the time. After many emails and phone calls with Abbey (all of which were ALWAYS answered so quickly!) we decided to keep our date but change everything: we moved our wedding completely outdoors to the front lawn and moved our ceremony and reception time up from 6pm to 11am and turn it into a brunch wedding. Thankfully since Naylor Hall only books one event a day, plus the fact that we were doing the all-inclusive package, making all of these changes was a breeze. Sunny and Abbey took care of calling our package vendors and making it happen so we didn’t have to stress. How many couples can say that while planning a wedding in 2020? They also recommended a great tent rental company that we used to host our brunch and dance floor on the front lawn of Naylor Hall. The tent MADE our wedding for sure.

The day of the wedding couldn’t have been more perfect. Sunny and Abbey were attentive to everything my mom and I needed during that day and did an excellent job of calming my nerves once I had arrived. They even brought snacks for me and my mom to have in the bridal suite before the ceremony so we could have a few moments together. Throughout the wedding, Abbey was my right-hand gal. Holding up my dress as we walked around to take pictures and making sure everything was running smoothly. And if anything went “wrong” at the wedding my husband and I were none the wiser, because Sunny was behind the scenes making sure everything was perfect. And it really was. My husband and I couldn’t be more thrilled with how everything turned out—even though it wasn’t what we had originally planned, the end result was better than we could have ever dreamed of.

Naylor Hall is undoubtedly a gorgeous wedding venue, but Sunny and Abbey are the ones who really make the magic happen. We wouldn’t change a thing about our “pivot wedding” — in fact, we think it was even better than what we had originally planned!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Catherine Gebhardt · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing venue, amazing people, amazing experience

Naylor Hall was the first and only venue I toured in person as I was beginning to plan my wedding because it was everything I was looking for: a classic and elegant space with beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces in close proximity to Atlanta. It is such a stunning space that allows a lot of freedom in how you plan your event, and the team that works with you throughout the entire process is really extraordinary.

The help and support of Abbey and Sunny throughout the entire planning process, with a date change and postponement thrown in there too due to COVID, was unmatched. They both made the planning as easy and seamless of a process as possible and were so quick to help us look into and consider every option we explored leading up to our wedding from lighting to outdoor tenting and dance floors--you name it. I can't stress enough how valuable their help and expertise is leading up to your special day as they help coordinate and schedule all of your vendors so the final details come together so seamlessly.

The venue is gorgeous, and the team is so flexible in letting you and helping you create whatever type of magical evening you envision. Even in the midst of the uncertainty and unknowns of 2020, they always made us feel confident that we would have a beautiful day and wedding no matter what, and it was nothing short of amazing.

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Aurielle

Aurielle Morgan · Married on 08/22/2020

Awesome wedding venue

I got married at Naylor Hall in August 2020. Everything was perfect! We are so thankful for Sunny and Abbey for helping us plan our special day. All through the planning process (even through a pandemic) we were able to relax because we knew every detail would be taken care of...and it was, better than we could have imagined. I HIGHLY recommend Naylor Hall for any event!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Amanda McCleery · Married on 01/18/2020

Beautiful Stress Free Reception!

We just had our wedding reception here at Naylor Hall in January 2020. We chose to do the package deal which made the planning and working with the vendors a lot easier. Sunny and Abbey were super helpful and met with us as needed to keep us on track before the wedding day. Naylor Hall itself is such a beautiful historic building in downtown Roswell, which made for a perfect reception location. I would definitely recommend Naylor Hall for future wedding events!

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Verdin · Married on 11/05/2019

Absolutely perfect.

If you are a Bride reading this and are looking for the perfect venue, slowly step away from your phone or computer and run, don’t walk, to Naylor Hall right now! All the reviews below me are spot-on and there is not much to say that has not already been said. But I will give it a try…
    First off, the venue is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. I received several compliments on what a pretty location it was. But the best part about the wedding process were the coordinators, Sunny and Abbey. We had our very first meeting with Sunny who is the epitome of calm, professional, patient and genuinely nice. She really cares about the couples. She explained to us their wedding package which includes almost all the vendors you could need—all of which are top notch wedding professionals. We were immediately sold on this and I am so glad we were because the entire Naylor team takes ALL the stress out of planning and coordinating between vendors to make it a stress-free process and day.
    Abbey was our main day-to-day contact throughout the planning process and she is absolutely incredible. Not only does she reply to emails quickly, she is organized, patient, and also such a cool person! She and Sunny were able to make all of our wants and needs happen and our big day was more than what we could have ever dreamed of! Thank you, Naylor team, for everything!

Sent on 05/28/2019

naylor hall's reply:

We miss you and Ty! Amanda, you always brought so much joy and laughter with you!!
    Please come back to visit soon😘
    Sunny
  • Lauren

Lauren Aponte · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Reception Dream Location

My husband and I lucked out when we called Naylor Hall looking for wedding reception venues. It was usually booked out a year+ in advance, but a date had unexpectedly become available. I didn't think we could throw a wedding reception together in 7 months, but Sunny pretty much played the role of a wedding coordinator and took care of most major vendors. She helped turn all of my anxieties into joy and excitement, and we were able to create the reception that I'd always envisioned. Sunny and her team were kind, professional, responsive, flexible, gracious, calming, generous, and fun. Sunny really went above and beyond by putting some finishing touches on the decor. She helped me create a signature drink in honor of my cat who'd just passed away. And, she not only helped get me into my wedding gown, but she also helped bustle it.

We chose a package that came with catering/beverage options, floral/decor, and cake, so I didn't have to seek out or pay for a wedding coordinator. Sunny was very organized during the planning process, and had taken care of all the details that the bride and groom don't need to worry about during their wedding reception. The food was so delicious, the bouquets and autumn decor were romantically enchanting, and the cake was as beautiful as it tasted!

Because the home and grounds were ours for the entire day, it made it easy for my husband and I to take photos with both the groomsmen and the bridesmaids before heading to the church for our ceremony. The historic home and grounds made our photos look timeless and effortlessly picturesque. The entire establishment had a classy and classic canvas that allowed us to build on it and layer our own decorative style and floral arrangements. The permanent details, such as the strung twinkle lights, the tables set up outside for pre-dinner cocktails, and the intimate but nicely-sized ballroom-style dining area that poured directly into a white tent for overflow were great additions. How I wish I could relive that day again.... It was perfect! Thank you Sunny!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Nao Sakurai · Married on 08/11/2019

The Perfect Wedding Venue

I got married on Aug 11, 2019.
    It was Sunday afternoon wedding. It was very hot, but it became gorgeous ceremony & reception.
    The Naylor Hall was the 1st venue my husband and I looked at, and after we looked at other venues, we knew the Naylor Hall was the place!!
    Sunny and Abbey, they helpled us a lot. Our budget was a little tight, but they kindly gave us some advise for cost saving tips and worked with us. We couldn't done this without them.
    We truly think it was the right decision to choose the Naylor Hall for our wedding!
    And we really feel fortunate to be able to meet great people, like Sunny, Abbey, & their team at the Naylor Hall, and their amaging vendors.
    We have received a lots of great compliments about the service at the Naylor hall!!
    It seems our guests really could enjoy the reception :-)
    We can't thank them enough... We really appreciate!!!

We already went back there once, and we plan to visit there on our anniversary every year.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Janet · Married on 07/01/2019

Hawaiian Themed Wedding Celebration

On Saturday June 29, 2019, Naylor Hall hosted a "Wedding Celebration" for my daughter and new son-in-law who were married in March on Maui - a Hawaiian-themed garden party for approximately forty guests. Although able to host events with over 150 guests, Sunny and Abbey created an intimate setting for our group using the side lawn at the Hall. The location was wonderful. And Sunny and Abbey offered outstanding support in selecting the caterer, baker, musicians and making other decisions about details that made the evening perfect. They worked great with my party planner. I highly recommend selecting Naylor Hall for any event - you will be just as pleased as were my guests of honor and other guests and as was I.

Sent on 07/01/2019

naylor hall's reply:

It was so beautiful Janet! We absolutely loved being a part of your celebration!
    Sunny
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Venue in Roswell!

We had our wedding on June 1st, 2019 at Naylor Hall. We looked at all the venues in and around Downtown Roswell, but we are so glad we chose Naylor Hall! It's quintessentially southern and so charming - perfect for the family that came from California.

Sunny and Abbey are a power duo. Neither of us were really big on the planning aspect of the wedding (we weren't blessed with the patience or skills for party planning), but they really helped us through the process. They coordinated with all our vendors, met with us when we needed to during our lunch breaks, and made the day of so seamless. We cannot recommend Naylor Hall enough!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning Venue with Even Better People!

Our wedding at Naylor Hall was better than we ever could have imagined! Not only is the venue stunning, but the people who run it are what make it even better! Sunny and Abbey were there for us every step of the way (which was over a year and a half for us!), answering every single question and request we made. We wanted our reception to be set up a little differently than other Naylor weddings with our dinner being held outside on the front lawn. Sunny and Abbey were incredibly supportive of this request and came up with a great layout for us! We even ended up having an afternoon pop up shower the day of the wedding, but everything was still perfectly set up outside when we arrived from the church! Both Sunny and Abbey made the whole day-of process flow so easily as well – they set up all of our decorations for us, let us take pictures beforehand, ensured our day-of timeline flowed perfectly, made sure my husband and I ate throughout the night, and even bustled my dress for me! I could go on forever talking about all the wonderful things these two ladies have done for us!! We also did the package that Naylor Hall offers which helped so much!! It was so comforting having the caterer, baker, florist and DJ pre-arranged and pre-vetted! And of course all of their services were amazing! Thank you Sunny and Abbey for providing the best wedding experience!

Photos by Abby Byrd Photography

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 04/27/2019

Naylor Hall Wedding 2019

I cannot think of enough great things to say about Sunny, Abbey and all of the staff at Naylor Hall. From the moment we stepped into Naylor Hall for the first time, we knew it was where we wanted to have our April 2019 wedding.

The location and breathtaking venue speak for itself, but what truly makes Naylor Hall stand out from other venues is the seamless experience Abbey and Sunny provide. They know exactly what they are doing when it comes to venue setup, wedding day timeline, vendor suggestions to name a few. We(like many others) needed help and suggestions envisioning how our day would flow. Not only did Sunny and Abbey provide great, detailed suggestions, they executed what they said they would do perfectly on our wedding day! Not to mention, Naylor's perfect location on Canton street allows plenty of options for guests to walk around, eat, drink, and explore before or after your event!

My best advice to couples considering Naylor Hall for their wedding is to trust Sunny and Abbey with what they suggest. They are truly experts at what they do, they are some of the nicest and most genuine ladies I've ever worked with, and they made us feel truly special on our big day. If you believe Naylor Hall is the venue for you, look no further!!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Anna

Anna Marie Balen · Married on 04/13/2019

Pick naylor hall for a perfect day

I just had my wedding here 2 months ago today!! Sunny and Abbey are truly amazing people and they love making their brides as happy as they can be. Naylor Hall was our second venue to tour and as soon as my fiancee and I visited with Sunny, we loved the venue and we truly just felt this calming sensation that Sunny gave us. I am such a "Type A" person, I really needed someone who was going to make me feel calm, and we knew then that she would take care of everything we needed. Sunny and Abbey were ALWAYS answering/returning phone calls and emailing me. I had a lot of requests and they made every single one happen! My husband was also very involved in planning and they made sure to keep him included in the loop, too! I asked Sunny if they did a "Sweetheart Table" and she told me they definitely could, but made the suggestion that my husband and I could also be taken to the bridal suite after the ceremony so that we can eat in peace, relax for a few minutes, and just have some time together before we went to the reception to celebrate- and that was such a good idea! After the ceremony and pictures were over, Abbey came to both of us, got us upstairs where food and wine was already waiting for us, and SHE BUSTLED MY DRESS! I was thinking I was going to have to find my Matron of Honor and have her come up and bustle my dress- trust me, after a hot wedding day, getting your bustle done and your veil taken out is the best feeling! My time alone with my husband gave us time to take in that we were FINALLY married! Naylor Hall has so many items that you can use on your wedding day. We used their card box, cake stand, easels, and on the weekend of our wedding Sunny even had some things printed for us that we were running behind on. We decided to do a candy bar, and they even set that up for me- I just brought them the jars and candy and they took care of it all and it was so beautiful! Of course, Naylor Hall is already decorated so tastefully- no need to hire someone to come in and decorate for you. After we left, they helped our families load up all of our wedding items (cake topper, gifts/cards, clothes from the suites, etc.) into our cars. Naylor Hall goes out of their way to make sure that you wedding day is FUN. They truly want you to show up and be a guest at your wedding without having to lift a finger.

Also- Roswell, GA is the CUTEST town. Canton Street is a little gem with so many restaurants and bars, you will have a blast and so will your wedding guests! We did a meet up at The Mill after our rehearsal dinner there, and everyone had an amazing time! After the reception, a lot of our guests ventured out to Canton Street to hang out all night! This was an out of state wedding for both my husband and I, and every time we made trips to Roswell, we would talk to locals about our upcoming wedding- they could NOT STOP raving about how great Sunny and Abbey were, and everyone told us that we were in great hands. Hearing their positive words made us feel so great!

We chose the all inclusive package- LET ME TELL YOU, that was the best choice we made after we picked Naylor Hall. Every single vendor went above and beyond our expectations! It was really such a great feeling to know that amazing vendors were already selected for us and we didn't have to search through hundreds of vendors online. We set up the meetings with our vendors (they contacted me first) and then Abbey and Sunny followed up with me to see what our final decisions were and that was all! We paid Naylor Hall and they paid our vendors. It is so EASY and ORGANIZED. If you have your wedding here, definitely take advantage of their all inclusive plan, you won't regret it. Our cake from Sweet Caroline's was delicious, and guests raved about it for weeks! Florals from Ginger Lily Florist were stunning- we did a mixture of table settings to make it look more effortless and beautiful. Halco DJ kept the party going all night! Chef Cary's food IS AMAZING and he is such an upbeat chef- and he has gluten free and vegetarian options. I chose to make my entrance via horse and carriage and it was beautiful! I really cannot say enough great things about Naylor Hall and the staff there. Every guest we talked to after our big day told us how our wedding "flowed" and there weren't any awkward times where they didn't know what they should be doing, no time that they were bored, and they were all really impressed with how Sunny and Abbey made our day flow easily! My husband and I cannot wait to visit Naylor Hall in the future on trips to Roswell!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Ann Terracino · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Venue

Could not have asked for a better venue and team for my daughter’s wedding. Abbey and Sunny at Naylor Hall, provided top notch service and I never had to worry about a thing throughout the entire experience! If you are looking for a fantastic venue in Roswell, Georgia to hold your event, Naylor Hall is your place. We chose the all inclusive wedding package and were able to tweak it to suit our needs - they could not have been more accommodating. I highly recommend Naylor Hall- ask for Abbey or Sunny!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/23/2019

A fairytale setting

It's difficult to put into words how much Historic Naylor Hall means to me. Endless positive adjectives can be used to describe the experience, people, and place that helped us have our fairytale of a day. From the minute my then fiancé and I met with owner Sunny Bailey, we were treated with such kindness, genuine care, and professionalism. It took us but an hour to agree to have our wedding there. The house is beautiful. It's what initially drawls you in with it's beautiful old charm mixed with modern touches, but what get's you to stay are the people.

Every interaction with Sunny and her right hand lady, Abbey, are warm, caring, and genuine. Although this is their place of business, they'll make the bride, groom, and family make sure their wedding is as close to perfection as possible.

My husband and I went with the package that Naylor Hall offers and we did not regret it! With him working 60 hours a week, me working 40 along with getting my masters degree, it's a route any couple will appreciate to help in easing the stress of wedding planning. Naylor Hall has partnered with amazing vendors that will bring your perfect wedding vision come to life.

I suggest every couple get married at Naylor Hall! You'll feel like royalty and receive the most absolute loving, fun, happy time of your life!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Holly Mason · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue

My daughter wanted to get married in Atlanta versus her hometown. I was nervous about helping my daughter plan a wedding from out of town but planning a wedding with Abbey and Sunny was a piece of cake. They were so efficient. I was constantly emailing them and they would answer all my questions in a very timely manner. Naylor Hall has an all inclusive package but we chose to use our own vendors which caused me to have to ask more questions.

We had a larger wedding with about 250 guest and everyone fit in Naylor Hall comfortably. It was a cooler evening so not many of the guest chose to be outside. I had worried a little about whether there would be enough room for all the tables and there still be enough room for the dance floor. It wasn't a problem at all. It didn't feel cramped at all.

Abbey and Sunny made sure everything the day of the wedding went smoothly. They were in charge of contacting all the vendors and making sure everything was done properly. It gave me peace of mind knowing I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding.

I thought Naylor Hall was a very pretty venue when we booked Naylor Hall but the night of the wedding I looked around and I was in awe at how beautiful everything looked with everything all set up. If you want a beautiful venue that you don’t have to worry about anything, Naylor Hall is the venue for you.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Holly Litt · Married on 02/23/2019

Must have your wedding here!

If you are looking for wedding expertise, look no further.
    Sunny and Abbey at Naylor Hall are pros when it comes to planning your special day. They will help you in every way imaginable and take all the pressure off. I walked in the day of my wedding and it was all ready to go! But let's talk about the venue, I mean, the historic charm of the building and an exterior to die for. Who wouldn't want wedding photos in front of that amazing view.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Genise Walker · Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST night of my life

Amazing! Excellent! Awesome! What more can I say? Naylor Hall was by far the BEST choice I made regarding my vow renewal. I recently celebrated 20yrs of marriage and I wanted a beautiful and intimate venue. Not only did I receive both with Naylor but I also was able to work with an AMAZING team.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Leah · Married on 10/07/2018

This is a wonderful venue and perfect for so many occasions. Fortunately for us, it was available on the date of our wedding and Abbey and Sunny are amazing at helping plan, coordinate, and execute. We were scared the dance floor wasn't going to be big enough due to the number of guests but Sunny and Abbey made it work and it was perfect. They were helpful throughout the whole planning process, answering multiple questions on a prompt basis and reaching out to all our vendors for us to get on the same page with everyone. They offered their ideas and visions when we were in need of some resolutions. They truly went above and beyond with their services. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Shawna Block · Married on 10/06/2018

A Night Worth Waiting For

We spoke to many places, but only visited Naylor Hall. It felt right immediately and we put down our deposit. Sunny and Abbey followed through on everything they promised and made the day as simple as possible for me and my husband. If anything went amiss during the event, I was none the wiser. My guests had a blast. We had a blast. We used their preferred vendors and were thrilled with the results! Our food was great. Our cake was AWESOME! Sid, the florist, helped us stay close to budget even after adding on our centerpieces and cake flowers. Hal, the DJ was INCREDIBLE! If we ever need a DJ, I'll be reaching out to him. The whole experience was perfect. Sunny and Abbey and their crew really are just as terrific as the other reviews state.

Sent on 10/31/2018