naylor hall Reviews

naylor hall 7
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 04/27/2019

Naylor Hall Wedding 2019

I cannot think of enough great things to say about Sunny, Abbey and all of the staff at Naylor Hall. From the moment we stepped into Naylor Hall for the first time, we knew it was where we wanted to have our April 2019 wedding.

The location and breathtaking venue speak for itself, but what truly makes Naylor Hall stand out from other venues is the seamless experience Abbey and Sunny provide. They know exactly what they are doing when it comes to venue setup, wedding day timeline, vendor suggestions to name a few. We(like many others) needed help and suggestions envisioning how our day would flow. Not only did Sunny and Abbey provide great, detailed suggestions, they executed what they said they would do perfectly on our wedding day! Not to mention, Naylor's perfect location on Canton street allows plenty of options for guests to walk around, eat, drink, and explore before or after your event!

My best advice to couples considering Naylor Hall for their wedding is to trust Sunny and Abbey with what they suggest. They are truly experts at what they do, they are some of the nicest and most genuine ladies I've ever worked with, and they made us feel truly special on our big day. If you believe Naylor Hall is the venue for you, look no further!!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Ann Terracino · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Venue

Could not have asked for a better venue and team for my daughter’s wedding. Abbey and Sunny at Naylor Hall, provided top notch service and I never had to worry about a thing throughout the entire experience! If you are looking for a fantastic venue in Roswell, Georgia to hold your event, Naylor Hall is your place. We chose the all inclusive wedding package and were able to tweak it to suit our needs - they could not have been more accommodating. I highly recommend Naylor Hall- ask for Abbey or Sunny!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/23/2019

A fairytale setting

It's difficult to put into words how much Historic Naylor Hall means to me. Endless positive adjectives can be used to describe the experience, people, and place that helped us have our fairytale of a day. From the minute my then fiancé and I met with owner Sunny Bailey, we were treated with such kindness, genuine care, and professionalism. It took us but an hour to agree to have our wedding there. The house is beautiful. It's what initially drawls you in with it's beautiful old charm mixed with modern touches, but what get's you to stay are the people.

Every interaction with Sunny and her right hand lady, Abbey, are warm, caring, and genuine. Although this is their place of business, they'll make the bride, groom, and family make sure their wedding is as close to perfection as possible.

My husband and I went with the package that Naylor Hall offers and we did not regret it! With him working 60 hours a week, me working 40 along with getting my masters degree, it's a route any couple will appreciate to help in easing the stress of wedding planning. Naylor Hall has partnered with amazing vendors that will bring your perfect wedding vision come to life.

I suggest every couple get married at Naylor Hall! You'll feel like royalty and receive the most absolute loving, fun, happy time of your life!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    naylor hall 8
    naylor hall 9

Holly Mason · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue

My daughter wanted to get married in Atlanta versus her hometown. I was nervous about helping my daughter plan a wedding from out of town but planning a wedding with Abbey and Sunny was a piece of cake. They were so efficient. I was constantly emailing them and they would answer all my questions in a very timely manner. Naylor Hall has an all inclusive package but we chose to use our own vendors which caused me to have to ask more questions.

We had a larger wedding with about 250 guest and everyone fit in Naylor Hall comfortably. It was a cooler evening so not many of the guest chose to be outside. I had worried a little about whether there would be enough room for all the tables and there still be enough room for the dance floor. It wasn't a problem at all. It didn't feel cramped at all.

Abbey and Sunny made sure everything the day of the wedding went smoothly. They were in charge of contacting all the vendors and making sure everything was done properly. It gave me peace of mind knowing I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding.

I thought Naylor Hall was a very pretty venue when we booked Naylor Hall but the night of the wedding I looked around and I was in awe at how beautiful everything looked with everything all set up. If you want a beautiful venue that you don’t have to worry about anything, Naylor Hall is the venue for you.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Holly Litt · Married on 02/23/2019

Must have your wedding here!

If you are looking for wedding expertise, look no further.
    Sunny and Abbey at Naylor Hall are pros when it comes to planning your special day. They will help you in every way imaginable and take all the pressure off. I walked in the day of my wedding and it was all ready to go! But let's talk about the venue, I mean, the historic charm of the building and an exterior to die for. Who wouldn't want wedding photos in front of that amazing view.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Genise Walker · Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST night of my life

Amazing! Excellent! Awesome! What more can I say? Naylor Hall was by far the BEST choice I made regarding my vow renewal. I recently celebrated 20yrs of marriage and I wanted a beautiful and intimate venue. Not only did I receive both with Naylor but I also was able to work with an AMAZING team.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Leah · Married on 10/07/2018

This is a wonderful venue and perfect for so many occasions. Fortunately for us, it was available on the date of our wedding and Abbey and Sunny are amazing at helping plan, coordinate, and execute. We were scared the dance floor wasn't going to be big enough due to the number of guests but Sunny and Abbey made it work and it was perfect. They were helpful throughout the whole planning process, answering multiple questions on a prompt basis and reaching out to all our vendors for us to get on the same page with everyone. They offered their ideas and visions when we were in need of some resolutions. They truly went above and beyond with their services. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Shawna Block · Married on 10/06/2018

A Night Worth Waiting For

We spoke to many places, but only visited Naylor Hall. It felt right immediately and we put down our deposit. Sunny and Abbey followed through on everything they promised and made the day as simple as possible for me and my husband. If anything went amiss during the event, I was none the wiser. My guests had a blast. We had a blast. We used their preferred vendors and were thrilled with the results! Our food was great. Our cake was AWESOME! Sid, the florist, helped us stay close to budget even after adding on our centerpieces and cake flowers. Hal, the DJ was INCREDIBLE! If we ever need a DJ, I'll be reaching out to him. The whole experience was perfect. Sunny and Abbey and their crew really are just as terrific as the other reviews state.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Nan · Married on 09/23/2018

The experience at Naylor Hall was absolute perfection! The service and the professionalism by the owner, the wedding planner, and all of the staff was exceptional. They truly made our daughter's wedding day be a special memory for all of us!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kathryn · Married on 09/02/2018

This venue was absolutely gorgeous, the wedding planners were so wonderful and helpful, and our guests had a great time on the dance floor! Everything about Naylor hall was perfect!! The all inclusive package was a great option for me as I have a hard time making decisions. All the vendors in the package are so talented, and everything came together exactly how I wanted!! You should definitely get married at Naylor Hall, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    naylor hall 16
    naylor hall 17
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/09/2018

When I got engaged, I knew exactly where I would first look to see about wedding date availability...Naylor Hall! I've known Sunny Bailey now for several years professionally and I knew we could have an amazing wedding at Naylor. With a quick engagement I was worried there would not be availability, but there was. From booking Naylor to the leaving our reception, everything was seamless! Naylor Hall is not only an elegant, southern and classy venue, it is also run by an amazing staff that know weddings and all details associated with them. Their vendor suggestions are top notch and you simply cannot go wrong in booking Naylor Hall for your wedding. I highly recommend adding a horse and carriage to your event...it adds an extra bit of magic to the entire day (Sunny has the contact). I did this as a surprise to my daughters (flower girls), my now husband and 99% the guests. Everyone just went crazy and the ride down Canton St. on the carriage after the ceremony was true bliss!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    naylor hall 18

Cate · Married on 05/27/2018

My parents and I chose Naylor Hall after visiting a few other venues in Roswell, and we are SO happy with our decision. Sunny knows exactly what she's doing, and her team is professional and incredible! We had around 150 guests at our May wedding, and the mix of indoor and outdoor space was perfect. Sunny was so flexible with my vision for our wedding, and exceeded our expectations the day of - so many other wedding venues we spoke with were not flexible at all, and could only offer certain things. Her recommended vendors for the package plan (Flowers From Us, Chef Cary and Sweet Caroline's Cakes) were so talented and reliable - our guests are still raving! If we had to do all of this over again, my parents, husband and I would choose Naylor Hall and Sunny in a heartbeat. You are one lucky (and well taken care of!) bride-to-be if you choose Naylor Hall!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

You must have your wedding at Naylor Hall. It was so beautiful and the people who work there are AMAZING. Sunny and Abbey make you feel like you are family. They are willing to help you every step of the way and make sure that your wedding day is wonderful. I had visited several different venue locations. When I got out of the car at Naylor Hall, the birds were singing, the view of the house was amazing and I just fell in love. You don't need to worry about decorating anything at the venue! The house itself is magnificent and they make it even more so with their personal touches. I can't stress enough how amazing and wonderful Sunny and Abbey are. They answered all my questions, followed-through on everything they promised and I didn't have a SINGLE thing go wrong at my wedding. Love, love, love them!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    naylor hall 19

Jan · Married on 03/24/2018

Our daughter's wedding was amazing. The house is beautiful and looks wonderful in photos. Sunny and Abbey are a joy to work with. We had 10 months to plan my daughters wedding and I feel like Sunny & Abbey are great friends now. They are calm which makes all your anxieties go away and they are quick to respond to calls and emails. There is a back up plan for the ceremony in case of poor weather. The ballroom is gorgeous with two beautiful chandeliers and worked great for a buffet dinner, open bars and dancing to a DJ. All the small logistics that I was worried about just seemed to workout behind the scene. We used four of the vendors that Sunny recommended for DJ, cake, catering, & horse & carriage. They were great as well. I would use Naylor Hall again for any kind of party.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Susie · Married on 01/19/2018

We had our son's rehearsal dinner at Naylor Hall in Jan. and it could not have been more perfect. From the first moment I talked with Sunny, I felt at ease and knew this would not be a stressful occasion. She and her assistant, Abbey, were so helpful and accommodating. The wedding venue was booked the night of the rehearsal dinner so we were not able to rehearse there - no problem. Sunny just let us do it at Naylor Hall before all the guests came. The place is so beautiful that I didn't even need decorations. Just a few personal things for the tables and some pictures. The staff was so sweet and willing to do whatever was needed to make us happy. I felt like everyone went above and beyond to make our night easy and fun. It was the best night ever!!!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Peter · Married on 01/13/2018

My daughter’s wedding reception was at Naylor Hall this best weekend. It was the best party and celebration anyone could have asked for. Naylor is a spectacular house and it comes completely alive with a crowd of family and friends. Sunny Bailey (the home’s owner and wedding expert) is so incredibly knowledgeable and skilled when it comes to orchestrating the perfect party. She has more than 20 years in the wedding business and she knows exactly what works best. Her calm, reassuring demeanor and warm personality make it so easy to plan. From the moment I stepped foot in the house and talked to Sunny, I knew Naylor would be the choice for the reception. We chose to do the package option with Sunny and were so pleased at what an incredible value it was. There are absolutely zero hidden or additional costs or surprises. All of her vendors are extremely skilled, professional and experienced and were an absolute pleasure to work with. Sunny and her wedding planner Abbey planned a heavy hors d'oeuvre cocktail party for us. There was plenty of seating but no assigned seats and that allowed people to mingle yet still get plenty of food. They had everyone through the buffet line and fed within record time and that left plenty of time for people to dance and enjoy the excellent band. It was an absolute blast! Thank you Sunny and Abbey for your flawless execution of a really great party!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Sajini · Married on 12/29/2017

We recently had our weeding here and it was the PERFECT experience. The hall was beautiful, the decorations were amazing and all the vendors we contracted through Naylor hall did an excellent job. All of our guests were very impressed! Sunny and her team at Naylor hall cared about our wedding as much as we did and she made sure our special day went perfectly. We highly recommend this venue everything about it was perfect.

Sent on 01/08/2018
    naylor hall 20
    naylor hall 21
    naylor hall 22

Nancy · Married on 12/29/2017

Sunny, my family can't thank you and your staff enough for a wonderful wedding. We could not have done it without you:
    beautiful surroundings, great service and so much fun. It was a great experience for all. Thank you again! The Zack Family

Sent on 01/11/2018

Bonnie · Married on 12/16/2017

We had our son's rehearsal dinner at Naylor Hall. My first criteria was having a venue that we did not have to share. Naylor Hall was perfect, even offering an upstairs room for a baby and sitter:) We did not have to worry about decorations as the place is already beautiful, but it was also Christmas! The house glowed with warm subtle Christmas decorations and really made us feel, "at home". They took care of my centerpieces offering what they had at Naylor. I am from out-of-town, so I had to depend on Sunny to make eveything come together. She promptly answered all my emails and guided me through the process and provided the lovely Abbey to assist me the night of the dinner. Everything was magical and much appreciated by the bride and groom. Many, many thanks!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Tara · Married on 11/19/2017

Sunny and Abbey were amazing to work with! They made it easy to plan our celebration so all we had to do is show up and enjoy! They catch every detail!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    naylor hall 23
    naylor hall 24

naylor hall's reply:

Thank you Tara, for your kind words! It was a fabulous celebration and so festive during the holidays!!

Andrea · Married on 11/18/2017

Where do I even start?! The moment Donald and I met Sunny we knew Naylor Hall was the place we wanted to have our wedding reception. Sunny is the most peaceful person we have ever met. Her tranquil personality made wedding planning stress-free and enjoyable! Not to mention, Naylor Hall is a BEAUTIFUL venue! Donald and I just got married this past Saturday and we reflect back on the day and know it would not have been as beautiful and perfect if it weren’t for Sunny, Abbey, and the rest of the team. Naylor Hall was beautifully decorated with Christmas decorations, Christmas tree, and lights—and it all looked elegant, cheerful, and warming to our hearts! Our family and friends raved about how everything looked beautiful and how awesome the space was for all of our guests! Sunny and her team were so attentive to our needs and truly made our special day even more than we could have ever imagined! We can’t wait to go back and visit Sunny, her team, and beautiful Naylor Hall in the years to come. If you want a stress-free planning process and stunning wedding day, look no further. You just hit jackpot with Sunny and Naylor Hall! Donald and I love you all and thank you for your amazing work!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    naylor hall 32
    naylor hall 33
    naylor hall 34

Cristina · Married on 10/21/2017

Sunny and her team did an absolutely amazing job with everything for our wedding! We could not have asked for a better experience. Whether it was an email with a random question we had or the many requests we had to personalize the day, Sunny and Abbey made sure they took care of us in any way they could. They were quick to respond and not once seemed annoyed with our many questions. :) You can really tell Sunny takes pride in making sure your big day is as amazing as it possibly can be. We are so thankful to have found her! There was not a moment in the night where the staff wasn't making sure we were doing ok. It was just perfect. Definitely recommend having your wedding at Naylor, not only is the venue gorgeous but you are taken care of top to bottom!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Cathi · Married on 10/14/2017

Naylor Hall is the place to be if you want your wedding to be as stress-free as possible. Sunny offers thre impossible-a package! No running all over town to try and find everything yourself! It's amazing, economical, and it works! If you want special touches to personalize your wedding, that's fine too. We did and things were added seamlessly into the venue.
    I was able to give my daughter the wedding of her dreams. We have gotten the pictures back, and Naylor Hall itself is a stately presence in the backdrop of most of them. It photographs so beautifully, and the interior does as well. Chef Cary had amazing food - there was less than a pan of leftovers, and DJ Hal was incredible. The dance floor was always full and everyone groaned when he announced the last song of the night.
    All my friends have told me that they truly had fun at the wedding, and everything was "the best" they've ever had at a wedding. The best venue, the best food, and the best service. You can't get better feedback than that! Thanks Sunny!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2017

Words cannot describe how grateful we are to have found Naylor Hall! Naylor Hall was the first, and only, venue we toured for our wedding. We knew after our first meeting with Sunny that Naylor Hall was the place we would get married. Sunny, Abbey, and their entire team were wonderful every step of the way, and made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Sunny and Abbey ensured our wedding day was stress free and every little detail was attended to so we could celebrate with our guests. All of our guests felt a home at Naylor Hall and enjoyed every minute of the evening. Sunny and Abbey were extremely responsive to any question, and listened to all of our requests during the entire planning process. We cannot thank the team at Naylor Hall enough for making our wedding everything we could have hoped for and more!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jane · Married on 09/09/2017

What a wonderful place to have a wedding! My daughter Kristen and her husband Michael were married here in the fall of 2017. The wedding was everything we had hoped for and more! We had long admired Naylor Hall, and when my daughter stepped into the house, she just knew it was the right place for her ceremony and reception. The setting is stunning - a truly beautiful southern home with a lovely and expansive front lawn. Sunny and her staff, including Abbey :), were wonderful wedding coordinators as well - whatever questions or requests we had, they were quick to accommodate us and ensure our needs were met. Their attention to all of the details allowed us to completely enjoy the weekend, and celebrate with the bride and groom and our guests. Naylor Hall provided an incomparably beautiful setting for the ceremony, the reception, and the photos. It could not have been a smoother or more enjoyable weekend, and we thank Sunny and her staff for all of their work. We are so happy that we chose Naylor Hall!

Sent on 02/19/2018