naylor hall Reviews

naylor hall 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Verdin · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Absolutely perfect.

If you are a Bride reading this and are looking for the perfect venue, slowly step away from your phone or computer and run, don’t walk, to Naylor Hall right now! All the reviews below me are spot-on and there is not much to say that has not already been said. But I will give it a try…
    First off, the venue is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. I received several compliments on what a pretty location it was. But the best part about the wedding process were the coordinators, Sunny and Abbey. We had our very first meeting with Sunny who is the epitome of calm, professional, patient and genuinely nice. She really cares about the couples. She explained to us their wedding package which includes almost all the vendors you could need—all of which are top notch wedding professionals. We were immediately sold on this and I am so glad we were because the entire Naylor team takes ALL the stress out of planning and coordinating between vendors to make it a stress-free process and day.
    Abbey was our main day-to-day contact throughout the planning process and she is absolutely incredible. Not only does she reply to emails quickly, she is organized, patient, and also such a cool person! She and Sunny were able to make all of our wants and needs happen and our big day was more than what we could have ever dreamed of! Thank you, Naylor team, for everything!

Sent on 05/28/2019

naylor hall's reply:

We miss you and Ty! Amanda, you always brought so much joy and laughter with you!!
    Please come back to visit soon😘
    Sunny

Janet · Married on 07/01/2019

Hawaiian Themed Wedding Celebration

On Saturday June 29, 2019, Naylor Hall hosted a "Wedding Celebration" for my daughter and new son-in-law who were married in March on Maui - a Hawaiian-themed garden party for approximately forty guests. Although able to host events with over 150 guests, Sunny and Abbey created an intimate setting for our group using the side lawn at the Hall. The location was wonderful. And Sunny and Abbey offered outstanding support in selecting the caterer, baker, musicians and making other decisions about details that made the evening perfect. They worked great with my party planner. I highly recommend selecting Naylor Hall for any event - you will be just as pleased as were my guests of honor and other guests and as was I.

Sent on 07/01/2019

naylor hall's reply:

It was so beautiful Janet! We absolutely loved being a part of your celebration!
    Sunny
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning Venue with Even Better People!

Our wedding at Naylor Hall was better than we ever could have imagined! Not only is the venue stunning, but the people who run it are what make it even better! Sunny and Abbey were there for us every step of the way (which was over a year and a half for us!), answering every single question and request we made. We wanted our reception to be set up a little differently than other Naylor weddings with our dinner being held outside on the front lawn. Sunny and Abbey were incredibly supportive of this request and came up with a great layout for us! We even ended up having an afternoon pop up shower the day of the wedding, but everything was still perfectly set up outside when we arrived from the church! Both Sunny and Abbey made the whole day-of process flow so easily as well – they set up all of our decorations for us, let us take pictures beforehand, ensured our day-of timeline flowed perfectly, made sure my husband and I ate throughout the night, and even bustled my dress for me! I could go on forever talking about all the wonderful things these two ladies have done for us!! We also did the package that Naylor Hall offers which helped so much!! It was so comforting having the caterer, baker, florist and DJ pre-arranged and pre-vetted! And of course all of their services were amazing! Thank you Sunny and Abbey for providing the best wedding experience!

Photos by Abby Byrd Photography

naylor hall 21
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 04/27/2019

Naylor Hall Wedding 2019

I cannot think of enough great things to say about Sunny, Abbey and all of the staff at Naylor Hall. From the moment we stepped into Naylor Hall for the first time, we knew it was where we wanted to have our April 2019 wedding.

The location and breathtaking venue speak for itself, but what truly makes Naylor Hall stand out from other venues is the seamless experience Abbey and Sunny provide. They know exactly what they are doing when it comes to venue setup, wedding day timeline, vendor suggestions to name a few. We(like many others) needed help and suggestions envisioning how our day would flow. Not only did Sunny and Abbey provide great, detailed suggestions, they executed what they said they would do perfectly on our wedding day! Not to mention, Naylor's perfect location on Canton street allows plenty of options for guests to walk around, eat, drink, and explore before or after your event!

My best advice to couples considering Naylor Hall for their wedding is to trust Sunny and Abbey with what they suggest. They are truly experts at what they do, they are some of the nicest and most genuine ladies I've ever worked with, and they made us feel truly special on our big day. If you believe Naylor Hall is the venue for you, look no further!!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Anna

Anna Marie Balen · Married on 04/13/2019

Pick naylor hall for a perfect day

I just had my wedding here 2 months ago today!! Sunny and Abbey are truly amazing people and they love making their brides as happy as they can be. Naylor Hall was our second venue to tour and as soon as my fiancee and I visited with Sunny, we loved the venue and we truly just felt this calming sensation that Sunny gave us. I am such a "Type A" person, I really needed someone who was going to make me feel calm, and we knew then that she would take care of everything we needed. Sunny and Abbey were ALWAYS answering/returning phone calls and emailing me. I had a lot of requests and they made every single one happen! My husband was also very involved in planning and they made sure to keep him included in the loop, too! I asked Sunny if they did a "Sweetheart Table" and she told me they definitely could, but made the suggestion that my husband and I could also be taken to the bridal suite after the ceremony so that we can eat in peace, relax for a few minutes, and just have some time together before we went to the reception to celebrate- and that was such a good idea! After the ceremony and pictures were over, Abbey came to both of us, got us upstairs where food and wine was already waiting for us, and SHE BUSTLED MY DRESS! I was thinking I was going to have to find my Matron of Honor and have her come up and bustle my dress- trust me, after a hot wedding day, getting your bustle done and your veil taken out is the best feeling! My time alone with my husband gave us time to take in that we were FINALLY married! Naylor Hall has so many items that you can use on your wedding day. We used their card box, cake stand, easels, and on the weekend of our wedding Sunny even had some things printed for us that we were running behind on. We decided to do a candy bar, and they even set that up for me- I just brought them the jars and candy and they took care of it all and it was so beautiful! Of course, Naylor Hall is already decorated so tastefully- no need to hire someone to come in and decorate for you. After we left, they helped our families load up all of our wedding items (cake topper, gifts/cards, clothes from the suites, etc.) into our cars. Naylor Hall goes out of their way to make sure that you wedding day is FUN. They truly want you to show up and be a guest at your wedding without having to lift a finger.

Also- Roswell, GA is the CUTEST town. Canton Street is a little gem with so many restaurants and bars, you will have a blast and so will your wedding guests! We did a meet up at The Mill after our rehearsal dinner there, and everyone had an amazing time! After the reception, a lot of our guests ventured out to Canton Street to hang out all night! This was an out of state wedding for both my husband and I, and every time we made trips to Roswell, we would talk to locals about our upcoming wedding- they could NOT STOP raving about how great Sunny and Abbey were, and everyone told us that we were in great hands. Hearing their positive words made us feel so great!

We chose the all inclusive package- LET ME TELL YOU, that was the best choice we made after we picked Naylor Hall. Every single vendor went above and beyond our expectations! It was really such a great feeling to know that amazing vendors were already selected for us and we didn't have to search through hundreds of vendors online. We set up the meetings with our vendors (they contacted me first) and then Abbey and Sunny followed up with me to see what our final decisions were and that was all! We paid Naylor Hall and they paid our vendors. It is so EASY and ORGANIZED. If you have your wedding here, definitely take advantage of their all inclusive plan, you won't regret it. Our cake from Sweet Caroline's was delicious, and guests raved about it for weeks! Florals from Ginger Lily Florist were stunning- we did a mixture of table settings to make it look more effortless and beautiful. Halco DJ kept the party going all night! Chef Cary's food IS AMAZING and he is such an upbeat chef- and he has gluten free and vegetarian options. I chose to make my entrance via horse and carriage and it was beautiful! I really cannot say enough great things about Naylor Hall and the staff there. Every guest we talked to after our big day told us how our wedding "flowed" and there weren't any awkward times where they didn't know what they should be doing, no time that they were bored, and they were all really impressed with how Sunny and Abbey made our day flow easily! My husband and I cannot wait to visit Naylor Hall in the future on trips to Roswell!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    naylor hall 33
    naylor hall 34

Ann Terracino · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Venue

Could not have asked for a better venue and team for my daughter’s wedding. Abbey and Sunny at Naylor Hall, provided top notch service and I never had to worry about a thing throughout the entire experience! If you are looking for a fantastic venue in Roswell, Georgia to hold your event, Naylor Hall is your place. We chose the all inclusive wedding package and were able to tweak it to suit our needs - they could not have been more accommodating. I highly recommend Naylor Hall- ask for Abbey or Sunny!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/23/2019

A fairytale setting

It's difficult to put into words how much Historic Naylor Hall means to me. Endless positive adjectives can be used to describe the experience, people, and place that helped us have our fairytale of a day. From the minute my then fiancé and I met with owner Sunny Bailey, we were treated with such kindness, genuine care, and professionalism. It took us but an hour to agree to have our wedding there. The house is beautiful. It's what initially drawls you in with it's beautiful old charm mixed with modern touches, but what get's you to stay are the people.

Every interaction with Sunny and her right hand lady, Abbey, are warm, caring, and genuine. Although this is their place of business, they'll make the bride, groom, and family make sure their wedding is as close to perfection as possible.

My husband and I went with the package that Naylor Hall offers and we did not regret it! With him working 60 hours a week, me working 40 along with getting my masters degree, it's a route any couple will appreciate to help in easing the stress of wedding planning. Naylor Hall has partnered with amazing vendors that will bring your perfect wedding vision come to life.

I suggest every couple get married at Naylor Hall! You'll feel like royalty and receive the most absolute loving, fun, happy time of your life!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    naylor hall 35
    naylor hall 36

Holly Mason · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue

My daughter wanted to get married in Atlanta versus her hometown. I was nervous about helping my daughter plan a wedding from out of town but planning a wedding with Abbey and Sunny was a piece of cake. They were so efficient. I was constantly emailing them and they would answer all my questions in a very timely manner. Naylor Hall has an all inclusive package but we chose to use our own vendors which caused me to have to ask more questions.

We had a larger wedding with about 250 guest and everyone fit in Naylor Hall comfortably. It was a cooler evening so not many of the guest chose to be outside. I had worried a little about whether there would be enough room for all the tables and there still be enough room for the dance floor. It wasn't a problem at all. It didn't feel cramped at all.

Abbey and Sunny made sure everything the day of the wedding went smoothly. They were in charge of contacting all the vendors and making sure everything was done properly. It gave me peace of mind knowing I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding.

I thought Naylor Hall was a very pretty venue when we booked Naylor Hall but the night of the wedding I looked around and I was in awe at how beautiful everything looked with everything all set up. If you want a beautiful venue that you don’t have to worry about anything, Naylor Hall is the venue for you.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Holly Litt · Married on 02/23/2019

Must have your wedding here!

If you are looking for wedding expertise, look no further.
    Sunny and Abbey at Naylor Hall are pros when it comes to planning your special day. They will help you in every way imaginable and take all the pressure off. I walked in the day of my wedding and it was all ready to go! But let's talk about the venue, I mean, the historic charm of the building and an exterior to die for. Who wouldn't want wedding photos in front of that amazing view.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Genise Walker · Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST night of my life

Amazing! Excellent! Awesome! What more can I say? Naylor Hall was by far the BEST choice I made regarding my vow renewal. I recently celebrated 20yrs of marriage and I wanted a beautiful and intimate venue. Not only did I receive both with Naylor but I also was able to work with an AMAZING team.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Leah · Married on 10/07/2018

This is a wonderful venue and perfect for so many occasions. Fortunately for us, it was available on the date of our wedding and Abbey and Sunny are amazing at helping plan, coordinate, and execute. We were scared the dance floor wasn't going to be big enough due to the number of guests but Sunny and Abbey made it work and it was perfect. They were helpful throughout the whole planning process, answering multiple questions on a prompt basis and reaching out to all our vendors for us to get on the same page with everyone. They offered their ideas and visions when we were in need of some resolutions. They truly went above and beyond with their services. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Shawna Block · Married on 10/06/2018

A Night Worth Waiting For

We spoke to many places, but only visited Naylor Hall. It felt right immediately and we put down our deposit. Sunny and Abbey followed through on everything they promised and made the day as simple as possible for me and my husband. If anything went amiss during the event, I was none the wiser. My guests had a blast. We had a blast. We used their preferred vendors and were thrilled with the results! Our food was great. Our cake was AWESOME! Sid, the florist, helped us stay close to budget even after adding on our centerpieces and cake flowers. Hal, the DJ was INCREDIBLE! If we ever need a DJ, I'll be reaching out to him. The whole experience was perfect. Sunny and Abbey and their crew really are just as terrific as the other reviews state.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Nan · Married on 09/23/2018

The experience at Naylor Hall was absolute perfection! The service and the professionalism by the owner, the wedding planner, and all of the staff was exceptional. They truly made our daughter's wedding day be a special memory for all of us!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kathryn · Married on 09/02/2018

This venue was absolutely gorgeous, the wedding planners were so wonderful and helpful, and our guests had a great time on the dance floor! Everything about Naylor hall was perfect!! The all inclusive package was a great option for me as I have a hard time making decisions. All the vendors in the package are so talented, and everything came together exactly how I wanted!! You should definitely get married at Naylor Hall, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    naylor hall 43
    naylor hall 44
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/09/2018

When I got engaged, I knew exactly where I would first look to see about wedding date availability...Naylor Hall! I've known Sunny Bailey now for several years professionally and I knew we could have an amazing wedding at Naylor. With a quick engagement I was worried there would not be availability, but there was. From booking Naylor to the leaving our reception, everything was seamless! Naylor Hall is not only an elegant, southern and classy venue, it is also run by an amazing staff that know weddings and all details associated with them. Their vendor suggestions are top notch and you simply cannot go wrong in booking Naylor Hall for your wedding. I highly recommend adding a horse and carriage to your event...it adds an extra bit of magic to the entire day (Sunny has the contact). I did this as a surprise to my daughters (flower girls), my now husband and 99% the guests. Everyone just went crazy and the ride down Canton St. on the carriage after the ceremony was true bliss!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    naylor hall 45

Cate · Married on 05/27/2018

My parents and I chose Naylor Hall after visiting a few other venues in Roswell, and we are SO happy with our decision. Sunny knows exactly what she's doing, and her team is professional and incredible! We had around 150 guests at our May wedding, and the mix of indoor and outdoor space was perfect. Sunny was so flexible with my vision for our wedding, and exceeded our expectations the day of - so many other wedding venues we spoke with were not flexible at all, and could only offer certain things. Her recommended vendors for the package plan (Flowers From Us, Chef Cary and Sweet Caroline's Cakes) were so talented and reliable - our guests are still raving! If we had to do all of this over again, my parents, husband and I would choose Naylor Hall and Sunny in a heartbeat. You are one lucky (and well taken care of!) bride-to-be if you choose Naylor Hall!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

You must have your wedding at Naylor Hall. It was so beautiful and the people who work there are AMAZING. Sunny and Abbey make you feel like you are family. They are willing to help you every step of the way and make sure that your wedding day is wonderful. I had visited several different venue locations. When I got out of the car at Naylor Hall, the birds were singing, the view of the house was amazing and I just fell in love. You don't need to worry about decorating anything at the venue! The house itself is magnificent and they make it even more so with their personal touches. I can't stress enough how amazing and wonderful Sunny and Abbey are. They answered all my questions, followed-through on everything they promised and I didn't have a SINGLE thing go wrong at my wedding. Love, love, love them!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    naylor hall 46

Jan · Married on 03/24/2018

Our daughter's wedding was amazing. The house is beautiful and looks wonderful in photos. Sunny and Abbey are a joy to work with. We had 10 months to plan my daughters wedding and I feel like Sunny & Abbey are great friends now. They are calm which makes all your anxieties go away and they are quick to respond to calls and emails. There is a back up plan for the ceremony in case of poor weather. The ballroom is gorgeous with two beautiful chandeliers and worked great for a buffet dinner, open bars and dancing to a DJ. All the small logistics that I was worried about just seemed to workout behind the scene. We used four of the vendors that Sunny recommended for DJ, cake, catering, & horse & carriage. They were great as well. I would use Naylor Hall again for any kind of party.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Susie · Married on 01/19/2018

We had our son's rehearsal dinner at Naylor Hall in Jan. and it could not have been more perfect. From the first moment I talked with Sunny, I felt at ease and knew this would not be a stressful occasion. She and her assistant, Abbey, were so helpful and accommodating. The wedding venue was booked the night of the rehearsal dinner so we were not able to rehearse there - no problem. Sunny just let us do it at Naylor Hall before all the guests came. The place is so beautiful that I didn't even need decorations. Just a few personal things for the tables and some pictures. The staff was so sweet and willing to do whatever was needed to make us happy. I felt like everyone went above and beyond to make our night easy and fun. It was the best night ever!!!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Peter · Married on 01/13/2018

My daughter’s wedding reception was at Naylor Hall this best weekend. It was the best party and celebration anyone could have asked for. Naylor is a spectacular house and it comes completely alive with a crowd of family and friends. Sunny Bailey (the home’s owner and wedding expert) is so incredibly knowledgeable and skilled when it comes to orchestrating the perfect party. She has more than 20 years in the wedding business and she knows exactly what works best. Her calm, reassuring demeanor and warm personality make it so easy to plan. From the moment I stepped foot in the house and talked to Sunny, I knew Naylor would be the choice for the reception. We chose to do the package option with Sunny and were so pleased at what an incredible value it was. There are absolutely zero hidden or additional costs or surprises. All of her vendors are extremely skilled, professional and experienced and were an absolute pleasure to work with. Sunny and her wedding planner Abbey planned a heavy hors d'oeuvre cocktail party for us. There was plenty of seating but no assigned seats and that allowed people to mingle yet still get plenty of food. They had everyone through the buffet line and fed within record time and that left plenty of time for people to dance and enjoy the excellent band. It was an absolute blast! Thank you Sunny and Abbey for your flawless execution of a really great party!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Sajini · Married on 12/29/2017

We recently had our weeding here and it was the PERFECT experience. The hall was beautiful, the decorations were amazing and all the vendors we contracted through Naylor hall did an excellent job. All of our guests were very impressed! Sunny and her team at Naylor hall cared about our wedding as much as we did and she made sure our special day went perfectly. We highly recommend this venue everything about it was perfect.

Sent on 01/08/2018
    naylor hall 47
    naylor hall 48
    naylor hall 49

Nancy · Married on 12/29/2017

Sunny, my family can't thank you and your staff enough for a wonderful wedding. We could not have done it without you:
    beautiful surroundings, great service and so much fun. It was a great experience for all. Thank you again! The Zack Family

Sent on 01/11/2018

Bonnie · Married on 12/16/2017

We had our son's rehearsal dinner at Naylor Hall. My first criteria was having a venue that we did not have to share. Naylor Hall was perfect, even offering an upstairs room for a baby and sitter:) We did not have to worry about decorations as the place is already beautiful, but it was also Christmas! The house glowed with warm subtle Christmas decorations and really made us feel, "at home". They took care of my centerpieces offering what they had at Naylor. I am from out-of-town, so I had to depend on Sunny to make eveything come together. She promptly answered all my emails and guided me through the process and provided the lovely Abbey to assist me the night of the dinner. Everything was magical and much appreciated by the bride and groom. Many, many thanks!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Tara · Married on 11/19/2017

Sunny and Abbey were amazing to work with! They made it easy to plan our celebration so all we had to do is show up and enjoy! They catch every detail!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    naylor hall 50
    naylor hall 51

naylor hall's reply:

Thank you Tara, for your kind words! It was a fabulous celebration and so festive during the holidays!!

Andrea · Married on 11/18/2017

Where do I even start?! The moment Donald and I met Sunny we knew Naylor Hall was the place we wanted to have our wedding reception. Sunny is the most peaceful person we have ever met. Her tranquil personality made wedding planning stress-free and enjoyable! Not to mention, Naylor Hall is a BEAUTIFUL venue! Donald and I just got married this past Saturday and we reflect back on the day and know it would not have been as beautiful and perfect if it weren’t for Sunny, Abbey, and the rest of the team. Naylor Hall was beautifully decorated with Christmas decorations, Christmas tree, and lights—and it all looked elegant, cheerful, and warming to our hearts! Our family and friends raved about how everything looked beautiful and how awesome the space was for all of our guests! Sunny and her team were so attentive to our needs and truly made our special day even more than we could have ever imagined! We can’t wait to go back and visit Sunny, her team, and beautiful Naylor Hall in the years to come. If you want a stress-free planning process and stunning wedding day, look no further. You just hit jackpot with Sunny and Naylor Hall! Donald and I love you all and thank you for your amazing work!

Sent on 11/22/2017