naylor hall Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Maura
    Maura M. Married on 05/14/2022

Historic Naylor Hall exceeded our expectations in every way

We held a wedding for 160+ people after looking at many venues we loved Naylor & so very glad we selected them Our wedding was a magical celebration and our guests were elated with the venue, the food, the bar, the flowers, and the entire event. The staff was awesome and I would highly recommend Historic Naylor Hall
    Jason E. Married on 03/05/2022

Excellent evening

Sunny and Abbey instill confidence from start to finish
    Son's rehearsal dinner for 80 on 3/4/2022. Beautiful location, everything went as planned thanks to their experience, Abbey managed the event. Amount spent was just to Naylor for rental and bar. We also used Chef Cary ($4800) and Hal Mealor ($995) based on Naylor's recommendation and the food/drink and audio/visuals were excellent.
    Bailey L. Married on 07/10/2021

Incredible experience!

We had our dream wedding at Naylor Hall this past summer. The venue is charming, intimate, southern, and exactly what we were looking for! I have to say what makes Naylor Hall exceptional though is Sunny and Abbey. It was a dream working with them! We selected the Naylor Hall package and every single recommended vendor and detail was incredible! They assisted with all the details and this meant that we thoroughly enjoyed our wedding and did not worry about a thing. They were so attentive and did a fantastic job with making our wedding reception uniquely ours, even down to designing a signature cocktail! We cannot recommend Naylor Hall enough!
    Debra G. Married on 07/09/2021

Wonderful wedding experience at Naylor Hall

We had to reschedule our daughter's wedding from May to September and Abbey and Sunny were with us every step of the way. The wedding was everything and more we could have hoped for! They worked as wedding coordinators with the vendors and made sure that everything ran smoothly up to and the day of the wedding. Naylor Hall is a beautiful place to have a wedding but it was because of theses two women that made the experience that much better. I HIGHLY recommend Naylor Hall for any special event.
    Kyleigh J. Married on 06/26/2021

Best day ever! Thank you Naylor Hall!

Most amazing and stress free day!! You cannot go wrong with Naylor Hall. They know exactly what they are doing and do a great job. Not one thing went wrong on my wedding day and I totally attribute that to Abbey, my venue coordinator/day of planner. At the venue, Abbey and Sunny were a dream to work with and their vendors were amazing as well. Highly recommend!! Hope to have a reason to come back, soon!
    Susan B. Married on 06/09/2021

The Perfect Day!

We began working with Sunny and Abbey almost a year ago to plan for our daughter’s wedding reception. The experience has been nothing less than exceptional in all matters of planning and execution.
    Why we selected Naylor Hall aside from this gorgeous southern antebellum in the heart of Roswell, is Sunny’s bright personality, professionalism, and experience. She offers turn-key, al-a-carte, and a combination of both in terms of vendors and production. She has timeless relationships with an assortment of vendors including flowers, food (we selected Chef Cary – amazing), bands (we boogied to Legacy Band – phenomenal), DJs, photography, and more. Never pushy and very accommodating to assist, she and Abbey were always asking questions to make sure our daughter’s vision for her day would be met.
    As we got closer to our original date planned for celebration, we realized Covid 19 would interfere. Again, Sunny and Abbey assured us they could accommodate with all precautions in place. With that we all said “not now Satan” and with a few workarounds and moving the celebration back by a few weeks, we were blessed with THE PERFECT DAY!!! We cannot thank these two lovely ladies enough and we highly recommend them to any couple who are searching for an affordable amazing experience they can share with their friends and loved ones.
    Madeleine M. Married on 05/30/2021

Beautiful Outdoor/Indoor Wedding Venue

If you are thinking about booking Naylor Hall for your wedding- JUST DO IT!!! We had the absolute best experience with them and could not have had a better location for our wedding. We used the front lawn for our ceremony, side lawn for cocktail hour, and ballroom inside the house for dinner and reception. Abbey is an absolute gem of a coordinator and she is on top of everything- she offered recommendations for vendors, gave helpful advice for the flow of wedding day, and truly made the wedding perfect! The day of ran so smoothly thanks to Abbey and the schedule she created. She was also always available for questions and she is so sweet. The venue was absolutely beautiful and the perfect location for us since we were looking for an outdoor/indoor venue combo. I can not recommend Naylor or Abbey enough, thank you for making our wedding the best day ever!!!
  • Karen
    Karen W. Married on 05/10/2021

Wonderful Wedding/Event Venue!

As a Mother of the Bride at my daughter's wedding October 11, 2020, I just wanted to express my appreciation for Sunny and Abbey for a perfect wedding. They listened to the bride and groom and ensured they got the wedding of their dreams down to the finest detail. They worked with Chef Cary Catering who provided a delicious meal at the reception, a florist who did an exceptional job with all the flowers and decorations, their own beverage service which was awesome, and various options for music for the ceremony and reception. My daughter and her now husband chose a DJ for both the ceremony and the reception who did a great job! They have security on duty during the event. Naylor Hall supports compliance with federal and state guidelines in regards to COVID 19. Overall, the wedding was beautiful and stress free in regards to coordination with Nayor Hall and multiple vendors. I highly recommend Naylor Hall for a wedding or any event you may be planning.
  • Kathy
    Kathy C. Married on 05/08/2021

Naylor Hall - Excellent Venue for Special Occasion!

Naylor Hall was the perfect venue to host our recent wedding rehearsal dinner. Sunny and Abbey did a fantastic job coordinating all the details and had terrific suggestions during the planning process. Abbey managed everything, (setup, timeline, people flow, cleanup, etc.) during the actual event and we (parents of groom) were able to relax and enjoy the festivities.
    Naylor Hall is stunning and everyone attending marveled at the historic beauty of the house and enjoyed drinks/appetizers out on the lawn. The banquet room was perfect allowing us all to sit in one room and enjoy a meal together plus share in toasting the bride and groom before their big day. Sid at Flowers from Us decorated the tables with beautiful white flower arrangements and candles. Chef Cary Eisen's food was delicious and the presentation and service was top quality. David Diener provided the photography and captured lovely pictures of the bride and groom plus our family and friends.
    I highly recommend Naylor Hall as an excellent choice to host a special occasion!!
  • Wendi
    Wendi W. Married on 04/17/2021

Highly recommend Naylor Hall for wedding occassions!

I have used Naylor Hall for several events over the last few years and they are fantastic to work with! I have hosted two ladies luncheons there with around 120 guests and then hosted my son's rehearsal dinner there in April 2021 with about 65 people.

Sonny and Abbey are fabulous and easy to work with. They are very accommodating to your individuals ideas and plans. The caterers they use are fabulous (I used Chef Carey for all my events).

On the day/evening of your event... you have their full attention and help. They help with all the logistics so that you don't have to worry about a thing... greeting guests, calling tables for food, dealing with beverages and bartenders, etc.

And the venue is absolutely beautiful. We did my son's rehearsal on the front lawn with a cocktail hour outside under the trees and string lights. Then went inside for an elegant and fun dinner. Beautiful setting right on Canton street in historical downtown Roswell.

Highly recommend this venue!
    Keegan S. Married on 04/17/2021

Engagement

Naylor hall is a beautiful venue that can accommodate for all sizes and party types. Sunny & Abbey are an absolute pleasure to work with and made my engagement simple for me to coordinate. Their attention to detail is second to none and ensured that all my needs were taken care of. I truly appreciated their help and would highly recommend anyone to hold their special occasion here.
  • Kathy
    Kathy C. Married on 03/09/2021

Celebrate your love at Naylor Hall

This is the perfect wedding venue you will ever find! We were able to meet with Sunny on 9/17/2019. Our daughter's wedding was to be on 5/9/2020. We knew this was the perfect location. This is a beautiful historic venue in the wonderful city of Roswell. Sunny and Abbey were the perfect hosts. Everything was scheduled and moving into final stages when things changed. We had to reschedule. Thanks to Sunny and her amazing assistant Abbey, we scheduled the wedding ceremony only on 5/9 with 10 guests with masks and social distancing. They arranged the clergy, chairs, music, a photographer and the beautiful grounds. They made this work with several days notice. It was so special! Sunny and Abbey made all of the contacts to reschedule the vendors we had planned for the 5/9 date to the 8/8 date. They were amazing!! Sunny and Abbey show the true meaning of love in their work. They took care of everything. They took care of preparing the facility for a party during Covid. There were masks, hand sanitizer and extra space for social distancing. We were able to have every vendor we had originally planned on. We had Chef Carey's Cuisine, David at Artistic Atlanta Photography, Sweet Caroline's Cakes, Shutterbooth, DJ Tango and a Roswell Police Officer. The vendor's were the best. The food was superb. The cake was delicious. We danced the entire evening to great music. Abbey organized and timed all of the events for the evening and everything was perfect. Thank you Sunny and Abbey for an Evening to remember. This was a wonderful Celebration of Love and Happiness we will never forget.
  • F
    Francie M. Married on 02/10/2021

An incredible experience.

From the first time we met with Sunny and Abbey throughout the entire experience they anticipated our every need, gave wonderfully helpful suggestions, kept us on track and produced an absolutely beautiful and seamless wedding. The venue was breathtaking. They have an eye for detail and every detail was beautifully handled. There is not a thing I would have changed - not a single thing! They made my daughter's wedding a magical experience!
  • Kelley
    Kelley A. Married on 11/14/2020

Could not have asked for a better venue!

My husband and I got married at Naylor Hall on 11/14/2020 and highly recommend this venue! Abbey and Sunny were absolutely amazing through the planning process and made it as stress free as possible, especially given the circumstances this year. Naylor Hall is quaint with a stunning ballroom that is very spacious. We could not have asked for a better venue or team to help make our wedding day perfect!
  • Madison
    Madison E. Married on 11/07/2020

Best Wedding Location!

We had our wedding reception at Naylor Hall and it was the most amazing decision we could have made. Sunny and Abbey made the planning process SO easy! They had amazing vendor recommendations/packages and helped to coordinate almost everything for that night. Not to mention, the venue is beautiful and has the perfect scenery for photos. If you are looking for a stunning wedding venue and minimal planning stress, pick Naylor Hall, I can't say enough about the quality of service we received! Wish we could do it all over again :)
  • Tammi
    Tammi Married on 10/17/2020

An incredible venue and partner

When COVID-19 throws a complete wrench in your wedding, you learn who your vendors are that exhibit understanding, compassion, and the desire to do what they can to ensure your desire to marry will shine through challenges. Sunny, the owner, was a pleasure to work with, and her flexibility and support are second to none. Her demeanor is calm, cool, and collected, with a friendly, heartwarming nature about her. Exactly what a bride needs. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, and our outdoor, safely distanced wedding was customized exactly how we envisioned it. Although many of our family members could not be with us in person, it was the most incredible day in our lives thanks to our partnership and her quality staff (Abbey and team). If you're looking to ensure your venue is THERE for you during these somewhat uncontrollable times, then I highly recommend seriously considering Naylor Hall.
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine C. Married on 09/26/2020

Your search is over. Book Naylor Hall.

My husband (eee!) and I were married this past Saturday on 9/26/2020 at Naylor Hall. To say that getting to this date was a journey in and of itself is an understatement. But it’s a journey that we never would have been able to get through without Sunny and Abbey and all of the wonderful staff at Naylor Hall.

My husband and I began our venue search back in the summer of 2019. We weren’t entirely sure what we were looking for but we knew we just wanted the right fit. We began touring each of the main wedding venues in Roswell and arrived at Naylor Hall in the middle of our search. We explained to Sunny and Abbey some of the traditions we were forgoing, one of them being that we were not planning on having a bridal party (no bridesmaids or groomsmen) — something that my husband and I quickly found out was NOT a common practice here in the south — but rather than question it or put pressure on us like some of the other venues had done during our search, Sunny and Abbey were quick to offer great advice and ideas for personalizing that experience for us. That’s what really sealed the deal for my husband and I to book Naylor Hall. The fact that they were so excited to work with mine and my husband’s specific vision for our special day was huge to us. Oh, and the all-inclusive package they offered definitely didn’t hurt either!

Fast forward to Spring and Summer 2020 when everyone’s world was turned upside down. My husband and I were absolutely panicked about proceeding with our wedding as originally planned. When we reached out to Sunny and Abbey about two months before our scheduled wedding, they let us know of everything they were doing to keep guests and vendors safe, including required mask wearing by all Naylor Hall staff and multiple sanitizing stations for all guests. Their exhaustive list went above and beyond what other venues and even many restaurants were doing at the time. After many emails and phone calls with Abbey (all of which were ALWAYS answered so quickly!) we decided to keep our date but change everything: we moved our wedding completely outdoors to the front lawn and moved our ceremony and reception time up from 6pm to 11am and turn it into a brunch wedding. Thankfully since Naylor Hall only books one event a day, plus the fact that we were doing the all-inclusive package, making all of these changes was a breeze. Sunny and Abbey took care of calling our package vendors and making it happen so we didn’t have to stress. How many couples can say that while planning a wedding in 2020? They also recommended a great tent rental company that we used to host our brunch and dance floor on the front lawn of Naylor Hall. The tent MADE our wedding for sure.

The day of the wedding couldn’t have been more perfect. Sunny and Abbey were attentive to everything my mom and I needed during that day and did an excellent job of calming my nerves once I had arrived. They even brought snacks for me and my mom to have in the bridal suite before the ceremony so we could have a few moments together. Throughout the wedding, Abbey was my right-hand gal. Holding up my dress as we walked around to take pictures and making sure everything was running smoothly. And if anything went “wrong” at the wedding my husband and I were none the wiser, because Sunny was behind the scenes making sure everything was perfect. And it really was. My husband and I couldn’t be more thrilled with how everything turned out—even though it wasn’t what we had originally planned, the end result was better than we could have ever dreamed of.

Naylor Hall is undoubtedly a gorgeous wedding venue, but Sunny and Abbey are the ones who really make the magic happen. We wouldn’t change a thing about our “pivot wedding” — in fact, we think it was even better than what we had originally planned!
    Catherine G. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing venue, amazing people, amazing experience

Naylor Hall was the first and only venue I toured in person as I was beginning to plan my wedding because it was everything I was looking for: a classic and elegant space with beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces in close proximity to Atlanta. It is such a stunning space that allows a lot of freedom in how you plan your event, and the team that works with you throughout the entire process is really extraordinary.

The help and support of Abbey and Sunny throughout the entire planning process, with a date change and postponement thrown in there too due to COVID, was unmatched. They both made the planning as easy and seamless of a process as possible and were so quick to help us look into and consider every option we explored leading up to our wedding from lighting to outdoor tenting and dance floors--you name it. I can't stress enough how valuable their help and expertise is leading up to your special day as they help coordinate and schedule all of your vendors so the final details come together so seamlessly.

The venue is gorgeous, and the team is so flexible in letting you and helping you create whatever type of magical evening you envision. Even in the midst of the uncertainty and unknowns of 2020, they always made us feel confident that we would have a beautiful day and wedding no matter what, and it was nothing short of amazing.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle M. Married on 08/22/2020

Awesome wedding venue

I got married at Naylor Hall in August 2020. Everything was perfect! We are so thankful for Sunny and Abbey for helping us plan our special day. All through the planning process (even through a pandemic) we were able to relax because we knew every detail would be taken care of...and it was, better than we could have imagined. I HIGHLY recommend Naylor Hall for any event!
    Amanda M. Married on 01/18/2020

Beautiful Stress Free Reception!

We just had our wedding reception here at Naylor Hall in January 2020. We chose to do the package deal which made the planning and working with the vendors a lot easier. Sunny and Abbey were super helpful and met with us as needed to keep us on track before the wedding day. Naylor Hall itself is such a beautiful historic building in downtown Roswell, which made for a perfect reception location. I would definitely recommend Naylor Hall for future wedding events!
  • Amanda
    Amanda V. Married on 11/05/2019

Absolutely perfect.

If you are a Bride reading this and are looking for the perfect venue, slowly step away from your phone or computer and run, don’t walk, to Naylor Hall right now! All the reviews below me are spot-on and there is not much to say that has not already been said. But I will give it a try…
    First off, the venue is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. I received several compliments on what a pretty location it was. But the best part about the wedding process were the coordinators, Sunny and Abbey. We had our very first meeting with Sunny who is the epitome of calm, professional, patient and genuinely nice. She really cares about the couples. She explained to us their wedding package which includes almost all the vendors you could need—all of which are top notch wedding professionals. We were immediately sold on this and I am so glad we were because the entire Naylor team takes ALL the stress out of planning and coordinating between vendors to make it a stress-free process and day.
    Abbey was our main day-to-day contact throughout the planning process and she is absolutely incredible. Not only does she reply to emails quickly, she is organized, patient, and also such a cool person! She and Sunny were able to make all of our wants and needs happen and our big day was more than what we could have ever dreamed of! Thank you, Naylor team, for everything!

naylor hall's reply:

We miss you and Ty! Amanda, you always brought so much joy and laughter with you!!
    Please come back to visit soon😘
    Sunny
  • Lauren
    Lauren A. Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Reception Dream Location

My husband and I lucked out when we called Naylor Hall looking for wedding reception venues. It was usually booked out a year+ in advance, but a date had unexpectedly become available. I didn't think we could throw a wedding reception together in 7 months, but Sunny pretty much played the role of a wedding coordinator and took care of most major vendors. She helped turn all of my anxieties into joy and excitement, and we were able to create the reception that I'd always envisioned. Sunny and her team were kind, professional, responsive, flexible, gracious, calming, generous, and fun. Sunny really went above and beyond by putting some finishing touches on the decor. She helped me create a signature drink in honor of my cat who'd just passed away. And, she not only helped get me into my wedding gown, but she also helped bustle it.

We chose a package that came with catering/beverage options, floral/decor, and cake, so I didn't have to seek out or pay for a wedding coordinator. Sunny was very organized during the planning process, and had taken care of all the details that the bride and groom don't need to worry about during their wedding reception. The food was so delicious, the bouquets and autumn decor were romantically enchanting, and the cake was as beautiful as it tasted!

Because the home and grounds were ours for the entire day, it made it easy for my husband and I to take photos with both the groomsmen and the bridesmaids before heading to the church for our ceremony. The historic home and grounds made our photos look timeless and effortlessly picturesque. The entire establishment had a classy and classic canvas that allowed us to build on it and layer our own decorative style and floral arrangements. The permanent details, such as the strung twinkle lights, the tables set up outside for pre-dinner cocktails, and the intimate but nicely-sized ballroom-style dining area that poured directly into a white tent for overflow were great additions. How I wish I could relive that day again.... It was perfect! Thank you Sunny!
    Nao S. Married on 08/11/2019

The Perfect Wedding Venue

I got married on Aug 11, 2019.
    It was Sunday afternoon wedding. It was very hot, but it became gorgeous ceremony & reception.
    The Naylor Hall was the 1st venue my husband and I looked at, and after we looked at other venues, we knew the Naylor Hall was the place!!
    Sunny and Abbey, they helpled us a lot. Our budget was a little tight, but they kindly gave us some advise for cost saving tips and worked with us. We couldn't done this without them.
    We truly think it was the right decision to choose the Naylor Hall for our wedding!
    And we really feel fortunate to be able to meet great people, like Sunny, Abbey, & their team at the Naylor Hall, and their amaging vendors.
    We have received a lots of great compliments about the service at the Naylor hall!!
    It seems our guests really could enjoy the reception :-)
    We can't thank them enough... We really appreciate!!!

We already went back there once, and we plan to visit there on our anniversary every year.

Janet Married on 07/01/2019

Hawaiian Themed Wedding Celebration

On Saturday June 29, 2019, Naylor Hall hosted a "Wedding Celebration" for my daughter and new son-in-law who were married in March on Maui - a Hawaiian-themed garden party for approximately forty guests. Although able to host events with over 150 guests, Sunny and Abbey created an intimate setting for our group using the side lawn at the Hall. The location was wonderful. And Sunny and Abbey offered outstanding support in selecting the caterer, baker, musicians and making other decisions about details that made the evening perfect. They worked great with my party planner. I highly recommend selecting Naylor Hall for any event - you will be just as pleased as were my guests of honor and other guests and as was I.

naylor hall's reply:

It was so beautiful Janet! We absolutely loved being a part of your celebration!
    Sunny
  • Emma
    Emma Married on 05/25/2019

Best Venue in Roswell!

We had our wedding on June 1st, 2019 at Naylor Hall. We looked at all the venues in and around Downtown Roswell, but we are so glad we chose Naylor Hall! It's quintessentially southern and so charming - perfect for the family that came from California.

Sunny and Abbey are a power duo. Neither of us were really big on the planning aspect of the wedding (we weren't blessed with the patience or skills for party planning), but they really helped us through the process. They coordinated with all our vendors, met with us when we needed to during our lunch breaks, and made the day of so seamless. We cannot recommend Naylor Hall enough!