Room To Celebrate Reviews

11 Reviews for Room To Celebrate

• Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 10/04/2020

A little spotty

They didn’t give me much information, but they helped me out eithcfiguring our pricing of some things!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Megan Pattison · Married on 09/07/2019

Impeccable Taste & Wonderful to Work With!

I would highly recommend Room to Celebrate to anyone. They were wonderful to work with from the very first meeting. I lived out of town, so they met with my mom and discussed details for table arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres several times. Lyn and Ellen were very professional in their communication and outlining of costs and what would be delivered. They were fantastic at taking what I was saying about flowers I liked and pictures I'd seen and offering complementary ideas. They even created a Pinterest board so that we could ensure our ideas were on the same page. On the day of the wedding, they delivered the flowers and arrangements and set everything up. I completely trusted them to make it look beautiful - and it did. They have impeccable taste. Absolutely consider them for your wedding or any events. Thank you Lyn and Ellen!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Deirdre

Deirdre Yee · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful, thoughtful, lovely and helpful!

The flowers and other pieces were stunning. The conversations were warm, informative and fun. Your help on site was invaluable! Can’t recommend enough!!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Kasey Currier · Married on 07/09/2019

Wonderful to work with

Ellen and Lyn decorated for a conference event for us - they took our theme and came up with a creative and beautiful idea for decorating the space. They were easy to communicate with, had great energy, and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Jennie · Married on 06/08/2019

Room to Celebrate Wedding Flower Arrangements and Decorations

Room to Celebrate were so wonderful to work with for our wedding! Lyn and Ellen have a fabulous eye and were very helpful in discussing many options and finding the right flowers and decorations for our celebration. Their vintage plates are beautiful, and the perfect extra touch for a special place setting. The flower arrangements were stunning and they are both so creative and knowledgable about the flowers to use for every season. They were very accommodating and easy to work with — we would highly recommend Room to Celebrate for beautiful wedding flower arrangements and decorations!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Vision Comes to Life!

Where do I even begin? Lyn and Ellen from Room to Celebrate were an absolute pleasure to work with during my wedding planning process. They took the time to get to know my fiance and I and what was most important about our day. I wanted a vintage look and wildflowers to go along with my summer camp venue and they delivered! Above & beyond! Every piece of silverware, plates, glassware, and floral arrangement was just as I envisioned. Stunning!

There were a few times where my vision changed slightly (or my budget) and they were incredibly flexible and understanding. They did everything in their power to make it work and also help me create the wedding of my dreams.

When I walked in to our wedding venue - it was just as I imagined. My mom actually cried and was so blown away by all the little details and how everything came together so well. There was absolutely no way that I could have had the beautiful wedding I did without them coordinating, designing and planning alongside me.

If you are worried about running around on your wedding day and dealing with all the little design details - don't! Lyn and Ellen definitely have it covered. They went above and beyond to make sure that even the details I added in, all had a place and everything was set-up to perfection.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Laura · Married on 08/04/2018

We cannot recommend Room to Celebrate enough! Lyn and Ellen were an absolute pleasure to work with. From our first correspondence via email to our days after our wedding, they were extremely responsive, knowledgable, creative, imaginative and so accommodating. When it came to flowers, we didn't really know where to start, but they provided helpful suggestions and guidance to help us explore different options, support local growers and stay within our price range. The stunning bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres they crafted for our wedding party were each made with such care and attention to detail. We also had Room to Celebrate help decorate the church for our ceremony and put together some arrangements for our reception space. Not only did Lyn and Ellen drive all over the Upper Valley delivering flowers and setting up the church the morning of the wedding, they did it with a smile and great sense of humor. They took the anxiety out of everything and we never doubted for a minute that everything would be absolutely spectacular. Thank you, thank you, thank you! 5+ stars!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Barbara · Married on 07/08/2018

Room To Celebrate (Ellen & Lynn) did the flowers for our wedding on July 8, 2018. It was held at a B&B up on a hill under an arbor. The arbor was beautifully decorated with satin & had wispy green ivy & lovely baby's breath atop & flowing down the sides. Our lunch inthe barn was amazingly decorated with (the country look I wanted) fabulously made bark pots filled with flowers & greenery; also the window ledges all around had mason jars filled with flowers /smaller bark pots with flowers & wherever else they thought necessary to have flowers. They also made my beautiful bouquet which I'm now enjoying in a vase & plan to dry. Ellen & Lynn were exceptionally accommodating & helpful to deal with & understood exactly what look I wanted. I loved working with them & couldn't have been more pleased with all the decorations.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Mary Ann · Married on 12/16/2017

We cannot rave enough about the exquisite execution of our wedding venue! The style, warmth, and elegance exceeded our expectation. During and since the event our family and friends have been raving about the decor. December 2017

Sent on 04/13/2018

Cassie · Married on 08/19/2017

Lyn and Ellen were wonderful to work with throughout the whole process of planning our wedding. The vintage dishes and glasses they provided received many compliments and the lighting made our wedding reception feel like a truly magical night. Lyn and Ellen's work and design choices made our wedding feel beautiful and memorable. I would highly recommend them for wedding planning or any other special event.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Susan · Married on 07/22/2017

“Room To Celebrate offered the perfect accents for our daughter’s farm
    wedding. From garland-decorated school buses to ribbon-adorned flower girl
    baskets, their work added just the touch we needed. They created lovely
    flower arrangements in mason jars used for wedding-related events,
    and their prices were very reasonable! We’re so thankful we found them."
    July 2017