638 S. Main Street, Stowe, VT 05672 Map · Phone number

About Storied Events

Storied Events is known for producing memorable experiences with refined details and world class service for clients hosting high-end destination weddings and events in Vermont and Northern New England. Our expertise lies in planning, designing and managing sophisticated, well styled, outdoor events held at private estates, homes, luxury inns and resorts. We also welcome each opportunity to transform ballrooms, barns and unique spaces into spectacular environments.

Follow Storied Events on

558e4332978c14c2 0825
558e4332978c14c2 0825

18 Reviews for Storied Events

Laura · Married on 08/18/2012

Where to begin? Carrie was FABULOUS. Our wedding was spectacular--definitely a dream come true weekend. Carrie and her staff made everything happen so smoothly, and with such grace and professionalism. It was so impressive. I have had so many of my guests tell me it was the best wedding they have ever attended, and Carrie was at the center of it all.

Our planning process had several bumps along the way (dont they all?) and Carrie reacted to every single one with so much calming helpfulness. I had so many conversations that started out with me tearful over one issue or another and ended with me smiling and laughing with my amazing wedding planner and friend. We had a venue change AND a date change and had to re-book a few vendors as a result and Carrie made it all happen smoothly.

Carrie truly has a gift. She is able to orchestrate your vision and make it a reality with ease. She was a perfect complement for me--as a graphic designer, I had ideas and plans for many of the visual elements/invitations etc, but I had never put together an event for 200+ people in a tent in a field...carrie made sure EVERYTHING was coordinated and perfect, from the rented bathrooms to the lighting to managing an army of vendors--down to things I would never have thought of. (That said, I know that she is fabulous at coordinating visuals and stationary as well!). During the event itself, Carrie made sure everything moved on time, and was present without being in anyone's way...I was floating through brideland, I didnt have to think about a thing, because I had Carrie to make sure that everything would happen smoothly. It was an amazing weekend, with several perfectly executed events. I could not recommend Carrie more highly. In a word, she is the best.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Jill · Married on 07/07/2012

Carrie and Storied Events created the most special day for our daughter, her husband and our families and friends. She worked collaboratively with us throughout the entire process and understood our vision for the day exactly. I can honestly say that it far exceeded our expectations and we were able to relax and enjoy the entire day because we knew that Carrie and her staff were there. Our guests commented throughout how professional everyone was. I highly recommend Storied Events.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Carrie · Married on 09/24/2011

Carrie, and her team, are unequivocally the best.

Sent on 10/21/2011

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Barrie Fisher Photo
    Barrie Fisher Photo Wedding Photographers

Storied Events is so creative!! Volia'....a beautiful wedding is before you and Carrie creates it with ease.

• Mountain Top Inn & Resort
    Mountain Top Inn & Resort Barn & Farm Weddings

Carrie MacMillan-Lane is a joy to work with when planning a wedding. She is a true professional who understands how to work with the bride and the resort's staff. She is organized and flexible, while in the planning process. Once on-site she is efficient; she makes the couple very happy and it reflects well on the resort. The entire staff at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort highly recommends Carrie and Storied Events.

• Fischer's Fancies now located at Cupp's
    Fischer's Fancies now located at Cupp's Wedding Cakes

I Love Storied Events and their new location is amazing! They have wonderful ideas! You won't be disappointed to have them plan your next event. Call them today because they book fast!

• 638 S. Main Street Stowe, 05672 See on map