Roger Humphrey Guitarist Reviews

14 Reviews for Roger Humphrey Guitarist

Roger Humphrey Guitarist 1
Roger Humphrey Guitarist 2

Jeff · Married on 06/09/2018

Hire Roger! He'll make your event special without hogging the limelight. Just beautiful music beautifully played.

Linda · Married on 12/02/2017

Roger was fantastic! He helped make the wedding a magical day! I would highly recommend Roger! Sincerely,
    Linda Weiman

Roger Humphrey Guitarist 3

Kayla · Married on 09/23/2017

The music was beautiful! Roger was very accommodating with our music selection as well!

j · Married on 09/10/2017

A truly talented guitarist that is as patient and helpful as he is skilled. What he contributed to our special day can not be put into words. Thank you, Roger!

Breah · Married on 08/05/2017

Roger was wonderful! He was very easy to get in touch with and answered any emails quickly. His guitar playing was absolutely beautiful!

alison · Married on 07/29/2017

Roger was great at our wedding ceremony. His music is beautiful and he was wonderful to work with! He was willing to learn new songs as we requested! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Kevin · Married on 06/24/2017

We had a great experience with Roger. He was professional and responsive. And, even learned a song that me and my wife had specifically requested for our ceremony. We also asked for him to play for a period of time at our reception, which he gladly accommodated. He was a great addition to our very special day!

Madeline · Married on 06/12/2017

Roger was amazing. He played beautifully and his music added such a very nice ambiance to our ceremony. He was very helpful leading up to the big day also. He was willing to learn our special song and was very quick to respond to questions. I’m very grateful he could be a part of our special day.

Roger Humphrey Guitarist 4
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 08/13/2016

Roger is amazing at what he does. I am so thankful that I found him for my wedding. I received SO many compliments about him from my guests and how great his music ability is. He even learned a special song for my new husband and I to dance to for our first song. We were absolutely amazed by him!

Allison · Married on 07/02/2016

Roger is an excellent guitarist. He played during our ceremony and throughout the entire reception, which was a four hour period. The guest really enjoyed his music. I requested he play a song which turned out to be a very difficult one that he wasn't able to play, but he provided me with a suitable alternative. He was very reasonable priced. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a guitarist.

Jen · Married on 06/03/2018

We are so grateful that we found Roger! He played for our daughters wedding on Mackinac Island. When we told the wedding planner who we had selected for music, her response was, "oh good"! We didn't have to worry about anything except what we would like played. His playing was so exceptional that many remarked on it after. He even played a special request of mine. Though he may not have known it previously he played it beautifully! He is one of those genuine people in the world. If he is available for your event date, book him!

Danielle · Married on 08/27/2016

Roger is super friendly and helpful. He would record songs for me to hear and decide on and was great at answering questions.

K · Married on 07/30/2016

Roger was amazing! He worked with us to select and learn the perfect ceremony songs. We could not have asked for a better guitarist. I HIGHLY recommend him!

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

Roger was amazing! He played beautifully and everyone loved him!