Ferndale, MI 48220 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Zetting Contemporary Violin

Thank you for your visit to Kelly Zetting's Contemporary Violin - Wedding Wire page. Performing at your wedding would be such an honor. I have enjoyed performing in metro Detroit for the past ten years, with a wide array of styles and ensembles. Here is what I have to offer for you:

-Acoustic violin solo performance or with accompaniment (guitar, or violin/viola)

-Electric violin solo with looper delay pedal for a full layered effect

-Contemporary favorites arranged for strings

-Classical or sacred favorites

-Wedding ceremony - cocktail hour - rehearsal dinner etc.

Repertoire: Anything and everything, from Jazz standards to Beyonce, Motown to the Beatles. My wide repertoire list can fit any taste - even the obscure - (ever heard of Hot Chip? Big Star? Yann Theirsen?) - and if I don't have it, I can arrange it for you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

dsc06992
kp5
violin picture

2 Reviews for Kelly Zetting Contemporary Violin

Johanna · Married on 06/30/2012

It was great working with Kelly for my wedding! She was responsive, professional and totally up for anything, even my odd choice of recessional music (Wake Me up before you go go.) I have and will continue to recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Kelly Zetting Contemporary Violin's reply:

Thank you so much Johanna!

We loved Kelly and her contemporary twist on classic violin music is awesome. Our guests were awed by her classic renditions of Chicago, Maroon 5 and Mumford and Sons to name a few. You won't be sorry hiring her.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Kelly Zetting Contemporary Violin FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Guitar, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Posh & Prim
    Posh & Prim Wedding Planners

I am a wedding planner. My clients used Kelly and her guitarist to perform for their wedding and cocktail hour, They were very friendly, timely and accommodating to my clients. She even had her own music that my client used to walk down the aisle on. Great service!

• Ferndale, 48220 See on map