Pinckney, MI 48169 Map · Phone number

About Michigan Wedding Painter

****2019/2020 calendar is full*****

My name is Trisha Strickland and I'm a Michigan based artist who specializes in painting weddings live while at the event. As a life long artist I have always had a gift for painting and started painting weddings live in 2012.

I offer live paintings and home commissions but my calendar fills up quickly so please get a hold of me sooner than later to secure your date. I do travel when available.

Please visit my Instagram @miweddingpainter to see my most updated gallery and be sure to visit my website listed below for more info and my best contact form.

Follow Michigan Wedding Painter on

852b3490feb4c9c2 IMG 20171216 100446 819
fbimg1459829727186

7 Reviews for Michigan Wedding Painter

Ann · Married on 07/07/2018

Trish flew in for our wedding in Minnesota last weekend. We could not recommend her more. When you are wedding planning it is hard to chose what to cut and what to splurge on and we are so beyond greatful we chose to have her! Going back we would have cut just about any other area to be able to have the painting! I am not sure if there was a guest who didn't rave about the painting and people still are! Trish was so friendly to everyone watching and it was truly the highlight of our wedding! My only regret is not having her paint the ceremony too!!

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • MorseLove

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2017

Outstanding work! I had so many family members and friends come up to me during/after the wedding to tell me how much they loved the painting and loved watching her paint it. The canvas looks beautiful hanging up in our house, and it's a great way to capture great memories.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kindra · Married on 09/10/2016

By far the most talked about aspect of our wedding! Trish is incredibly talented, professional, and easy to work with. It was fantastic to see the painting come together throughout the evening. Plus it is STUNNING! It's proudly hanging in our foyer today!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Michigan Wedding Painter FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Design
  • What items are available? Bed & Bath
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No