Trish Strickland: Michigan Wedding & Live Event Artist

Pinckney, MI View map

****2019/2020 calendar is full*****

My name is Trisha Strickland and I'm a Michigan based artist who specializes in painting weddings live while at the event. As a life long artist I have always had a gift for painting and started painting weddings live in 2012.

I offer live paintings and home commissions but my calendar fills up quickly so please get a hold of me sooner than later to secure your date. I do travel when available.

Please visit my Instagram @miweddingpainter to see my most updated gallery and be sure to visit my website listed below for more info and my best contact form.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Design

What items are available?

Bed & Bath

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
Exchanges

Lauren M. Married on 06/10/2022

Highly recommend

Trisha is an incredible painter, and was so friendly and easy to work with. The painting that she created for us is something we will always cherish. Our friends and family absolutely loved the concept of it and were blown away by her talent. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the painting and we can't stop looking at it! It is so detailed - even down to the sparkles on the dress. Truly a masterpiece. Thank you Trish for sharing your talents with us!
    Alex B. Married on 01/18/2020

Best Part of Our Wedding

We had Trish at our wedding on 2/15/2020 at Journeyman Distillery. She was truly the highlight of our wedding. People loved watching her paint throughout the night. I can't tell you how many people came up to me during the wedding to tell me how beautiful the painting was and how cool the concept is. Our painting is now hanging in our living room and is our favorite keepsake from the wedding. Trish was professional, communicative, and wonderful to work with. I cannot recommend her enough.
    Ann Married on 07/07/2018
    Trish flew in for our wedding in Minnesota last weekend. We could not recommend her more. When you are wedding planning it is hard to chose what to cut and what to splurge on and we are so beyond greatful we chose to have her! Going back we would have cut just about any other area to be able to have the painting! I am not sure if there was a guest who didn't rave about the painting and people still are! Trish was so friendly to everyone watching and it was truly the highlight of our wedding! My only regret is not having her paint the ceremony too!!

Pinckney, MI, 48169
Location of (Trish Strickland: Michigan Wedding & Live Event Artist)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding