Pinckney, MI 48169 Map · Phone number

About Michigan Wedding Painter

My name is Trisha Strickland and I'm a Michigan based artist who specializes in painting weddings live while at the event. As a lifelong artist I have always had a gift for painting, but a few years ago I was inspired to try my hand at live event painting as a gift for a friend who was getting married. It went over really well with the guests and I enjoyed it so much that I kept going and here I am! I would love to be a part of your big day.

Follow Michigan Wedding Painter on

fbimg1459829727186
fbimg1459829706826

7 Reviews for Michigan Wedding Painter

Ann · Married on 07/07/2018

Trish flew in for our wedding in Minnesota last weekend. We could not recommend her more. When you are wedding planning it is hard to chose what to cut and what to splurge on and we are so beyond greatful we chose to have her! Going back we would have cut just about any other area to be able to have the painting! I am not sure if there was a guest who didn't rave about the painting and people still are! Trish was so friendly to everyone watching and it was truly the highlight of our wedding! My only regret is not having her paint the ceremony too!!

• MorseLove

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2017

Outstanding work! I had so many family members and friends come up to me during/after the wedding to tell me how much they loved the painting and loved watching her paint it. The canvas looks beautiful hanging up in our house, and it's a great way to capture great memories.

Kindra · Married on 09/10/2016

By far the most talked about aspect of our wedding! Trish is incredibly talented, professional, and easy to work with. It was fantastic to see the painting come together throughout the evening. Plus it is STUNNING! It's proudly hanging in our foyer today!

Michigan Wedding Painter FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Design
  • What items are available? Bed & Bath
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No