Go 4 Baroque

Canton, Canton, MI 48188 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Go 4 Baroque

Go 4 Baroque is a Canton, Michigan, based string ensemble specializing in weddings and special events. Part of the Southeast Michigan wedding scene for more than 20 years, these professional violinists, cellists, and violists provide a beautiful soundtrack and repertoire that will make your wedding day an unforgettable milestone for you and your guests.

For a personalized musical experience, Go 4 Baroque is available for weddings, corporate events, and private parties. This group of highly skilled string musicians can be configured into instrumental duos, trios, or quartet ensembles. They have an ample selection of classical pieces, contemporary tunes, and customized musical arrangements are available at the request of the couple.

Other Services
In addition to musical ensembles, Go 4 Baroque provides sound system solutions for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions. Additional services offered include:

• Microphones

Go 4 Baroque 2
Go 4 Baroque 3
Go 4 Baroque 4

Jon · Married on 04/03/2019

What a great performance by go4! The group came on time, played very well, performed all the songs I requested and more, and they were a pleasure to talk with. Would recommend them to all!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Go 4 Baroque's reply:

Thanks, Jon! It was such a beautiful proposal and she said yes! Congratulations!
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 11/17/2018

My guests raved about the quartet!

I can't recommend Go 4 Baroque enough! I wanted the elegance of a string quartet but with modern and eclectic song choices. Go 4 Baroque delivered on all points. My husband and I have an inside joke with dinosaurs and the quartet played the Jurassic Park theme song when we walked back down the aisle. I had countless people come up to us after the ceremony to let us know how much they loved it! One of my only regrets from my wedding is that I was too busy with family photos during the majority of our cocktail hour which made me miss the music almost entirely. Janel from Go 4 Baroque made everything go so smoothly. She and I spoke on the phone when I first booked them and then we emailed a couple of times with song choices. She was always very responsive and happy to make suggestions. I would recommend them many times over!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Go 4 Baroque 5

Go 4 Baroque's reply:

Thanks so much! I wondered about the Jurassic Park theme. We've played it before for weddings and it makes me curious for the back story. It was a beautiful wedding!

Go 4 Baroque Pricing

Go 4 Baroque Price Rates

Go 4 Baroque FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 825.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• Primp Beauty, LLC
    Primp Beauty, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing !

• Metro Music
    Metro Music Wedding DJs

Go 4 Baroque is a wonderful and elegant addition to any special event. As a career trumpet player, I recognize excellence in music, and Go 4 Baroque is the embodiment of excellence.

• Canton Canton, Michigan, 48188 See on map