Go 4 Baroque

Canton, MI View map Visit website

$825 Most Popular Price

Go 4 Baroque is a Canton, Michigan, based string ensemble specializing in weddings and special events. Part of the Southeast Michigan wedding scene for more than 20 years, these professional violinists, cellists, and violists provide a beautiful soundtrack and repertoire that will make your wedding day an unforgettable milestone for you and your guests.

For a personalized musical experience, Go 4 Baroque is available for weddings, corporate events, and private parties. This group of highly skilled string musicians can be configured into instrumental duos, trios, or quartet ensembles. They have an ample selection of classical pieces, contemporary tunes, and customized musical arrangements are available at the request of the couple. In addition to musical ensembles, the team provides sound system solutions for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions. Additional services offered include:

• Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Speakers
  • Speaker stands
  • Small mixer

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$400

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$825

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System

• Victoria
    Victoria U. Married on 10/02/2021

Created an Elegant Event

When I got engaged, the first request I had about our wedding was to have a string quartet. Truly nothing else adds to the elegance of your wedding day than a beautiful live string performance. Go4Baroque was incredibly responsive and was excited to work with me in preparation for my wedding. On the day they were timely, safe, and performed beautifully. They were the first impression as the guests entered the venue for the ceremony. It set the tone for a romantic and elegant event. The music selection was amazing! We picked a lot of classic rock. I am SO HAPPY I chose to Go4Baroque! I would recommend them to anyone getting married who wants to create a next level guest experience.

Go 4 Baroque's reply:

Such a beautiful place for a wedding! It's so great to hear how important the music was to you. I think many people underestimate the impact and the mood-setting that live music has. Thanks for having us!
    Carolyn T. Married on 08/07/2021

Perfect addition to our wedding ceremony

The music they played was so beautiful for our outdoor wedding ceremony. They were all very professional, punctual and a made our day perfect. I would highly recommend this group. I received so many compliments on the music/quartet from our guests.
  • Steven
    Steven B. Married on 02/11/2021

Blown away by Go 4 Baroque!

Absolutely thrilled with the job Go 4 Baroque did at our wedding. Working with Janel was a breeze as she is very professional and responsive. She helped us when we felt lost choosing songs, and the results exceeded our expectations and the quartet sounded wonderful. I would recommend Go 4 Baroque to my family and friends.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Go 4 Baroque Price Rates

Primp Beauty, LLC Primp Beauty, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing !

Metro Music Metro Music Wedding DJs

Go 4 Baroque is a wonderful and elegant addition to any special event. As a career trumpet player, I recognize excellence in music, and Go 4 Baroque is the embodiment of excellence.

• Metro Music
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 77 Reviews
    · Wedding DJs

Canton Canton, MI, 48188
Location of (Go 4 Baroque)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding